mod reqI did do some more changes which I think is a lot better now. Thanks Although I still like the big jumps in the bigger emphasised places which I hope you understand.Virus
- I feel like the AR is too high for this BPM, I prefer something like 9.3 or 9.2 - I will DEFO keep this in mind as due to it was originally 9.3 I think but it got changed to 9.4 due to a player who I can't remember if it was AFB or Spectator. But I will ask around for this and get ideas from people.
- Overall HDash spacing is unecessary high, I advise you to nerf it to ~3.40x in general. - I will do some reducing for the non kiai's such as the entire first 50% before the first kiai but I think the distance will be fine for the more intense parts. However if mentioned by others I will reduce more but for now I should hope this is a big change for the time being. Can't do ALL distances to that size though because of complications in positioning.
- 00:05:645 (1,2,3) - Why are you using so much spacing ? You didn't do it for the next similar pattern: 00:07:017 (1,2,3) - I advise you to reduce the spacing a lot, i feel like it is unnecessarily exaggerated. You can also buff the second pattern into a HDash because these beat definitly deserve one. - Changed around with previous suggestion
- 00:08:045 (5,1) - Would be nice to have a HDash here. - Yeah I noticed this also. I basically saw what drum sounds I missed out beforehand and fixed that with that introduction changing thing I did with previous 2 suggestions also.
- 00:10:217 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - That's a point that is valid for all the difficulty, 00:10:674 (6,7,8,9) - are full hypers yet the only one who deserve it is (7).
Also, the fact you're using so much spacing reduce the impact we get at 00:11:017 (9,1) - who should normally be way stronger. Because you're using HDash and big spacing too easily, the most intense moments of the map seem less highlighted that is should be, making it a "flat" difficulty. I will see what others day about this section. If it's strongly advised to change then I will have something of what I used to have in the past before this change but I kind of like how it effects the vocal slices honestly atm. But you could be right about the hypers as the chained one COULD be a bit much but we will see. I kinda like the style atm though.
- 00:21:760 (7,8,9) - ^ - ^
- 00:30:674 (3,4) - other example of unecessary and exaggerated HDash, even if there is a voice here, it is not as strong as 00:30:560 (2,3) - for example.
Since there is many similar points, i'll let you fix all of them if you agree with my point. - Reduced a bit
- 01:00:502 (1,2) - You're using 1.55x spacing which is pretty strong, I would prefer something like 1.45x. - Fixed
- 01:01:874 (1,2) - It's definitly similar than 01:00:502 (1,2) - but you used different spacing, I advise you to use the same for the structure. ^
- 01:24:160 (3,4,5) - You need to pay attention to the use of your jumps, they must all be justified by a good reason. Here for example, there is no strong beat yet you used a really big jump. - Reduced
- If you want an example of which beat deserve one, it's 01:24:045 (2,3) -
I hope you understand my point, since it's something that is repeated everywhere on the map, I won't list all of them.
Thanks for the mod Kyuare
Sorry for late reply