3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted
ohh lol
posted
maybe your using a shitty recorder
try using OBS its a better recorder
posted
dude thats worse any way so i can play better i have all of my other apps off and just osu open
posted

Max_Striker wrote:

dude thats worse any way so i can play better i have all of my other apps off and just osu open
close usless stuff in the task manager
delete useless stuff in your computer
download OBS
and it will not crash
posted
i record my replays i can't record and play if i do my mouse will skip frames or my mouse will sow done randomly and won't reach the sliders and stuff
and any way like i said obs make me laggg so much on my mac si i just stick to my QuickTime player
posted
How well does OBS even run on the Mac anyway? Maybe you need to set lower quality settings, lmao...
posted

Max_Striker wrote:

i record my replays i can't record and play if i do my mouse will skip frames or my mouse will sow done randomly and won't reach the sliders and stuff
and any way like i said obs make me laggg so much on my mac si i just stick to my QuickTime player
Adjust your OBS settings.
posted
You just have to play a lot more, and get better: I would suggest playing songs you can just barely FC
posted

Max_Striker wrote:

Quicktime player is outdated
you just need to adjust the setting in OBS and it will work fine
posted
Always tell yourself you can make this play again in future like it was nothing.
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

Always tell yourself you can make this play again in future like it was nothing.