forum

Eri Sasaki - Ring of Fortune [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
newme96
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Estaryo
Here my Mod from my queue.
First of all before i looked at your map I realized a really low difference of Objekts in all your difficulty's Oni has only 33% more Objekts than Kantan, Oni in average is 4 times faster than Kantan.
I don't know whats up with your picture, seems changing. May ist normal due to it has video but im not sure there.

General

1. AiMod – Look that your Beginning and Ending Timing Points of KIAI always are on white lines with notes.
  2. Timing – Change Slidervelocity to 1.4/1.6. Delete Velocitychanges in your Kantan/Futsuu. And lower the intense of the Changes in your Muzu.
  3. Song Setup – Lower OD of Futsuu/Muzu by 1 and Kantan by 2. HP all on 5 doesn't seem right but im no Expert with that, may ask in Chat for help with that. Add some tags, Anime OP *Name of Anime
  4. Difficulty's – Like Mentioned before the difference between all diffs seems too low

Eri Sasaki - Ring Of Fortune (Kantan-Oni)

General Again
Mod
  1. (Kantan) The Problem is, i can't help much here, the whole diff has 1 great Problem. I don't know if you have read the Guidelines but for Kantan you should NOT use that long Pattern with 1/1 Notes. Your Pattern Length is Muzukashii Difficulty. Your Patternspeed is Futsuu Difficulty
  2. Your Diffs have too many Problems right now. You should look at Stuff like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/152263
  3. The beginning of Your Futsuu/Muzu and Oni is always the same, you have to build differences between them called Difficulty Spread.
  4. Your Oni in total is too slow. (Between Muzu <-> Oni) Your Futsuu is to fast (Between Futsuu <-> Muzu) Your Muzu is the best Diff you have. But consider not to use 1/4 Pattern that are not ddd or kkk.

I'll always help but right i can't do more. I figured out some Points that should help you. If you have Questions feel free to ask Ingame or in Forum, I'll always answer. And tell me if you owerworked your Map. I'll look at them again.
Don't loose confidence. Starting Mapping is always hard i know that from my own first maps.
If you need concrete Mapping-Help I'll help too.
I would say what would best for you right now is: Make a Futsuu out of your Kantan. Incrase Difficulty of your Oni and with your Futsuu im a bit in a pinch. don't know what to do with that then.
Topic Starter
newme96

Estaryo wrote:

Here my Mod from my queue.
First of all before i looked at your map I realized a really low difference of Objekts in all your difficulty's Oni has only 33% more Objekts than Kantan, Oni in average is 4 times faster than Kantan.
I don't know whats up with your picture, seems changing. May ist normal due to it has video but im not sure there.

General

1. AiMod – Look that your Beginning and Ending Timing Points of KIAI always are on white lines with notes.
  2. Timing – Change Slidervelocity to 1.4/1.6. Delete Velocitychanges in your Kantan/Futsuu. And lower the intense of the Changes in your Muzu.
  3. Song Setup – Lower OD of Futsuu/Muzu by 1 and Kantan by 2. HP all on 5 doesn't seem right but im no Expert with that, may ask in Chat for help with that. Add some tags, Anime OP *Name of Anime
  4. Difficulty's – Like Mentioned before the difference between all diffs seems too low

Eri Sasaki - Ring Of Fortune (Kantan-Oni)

General Again
Mod
  1. (Kantan) The Problem is, i can't help much here, the whole diff has 1 great Problem. I don't know if you have read the Guidelines but for Kantan you should NOT use that long Pattern with 1/1 Notes. Your Pattern Length is Muzukashii Difficulty. Your Patternspeed is Futsuu Difficulty
  2. Your Diffs have too many Problems right now. You should look at Stuff like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/152263
  3. The beginning of Your Futsuu/Muzu and Oni is always the same, you have to build differences between them called Difficulty Spread.
  4. Your Oni in total is too slow. (Between Muzu <-> Oni) Your Futsuu is to fast (Between Futsuu <-> Muzu) Your Muzu is the best Diff you have. But consider not to use 1/4 Pattern that are not ddd or kkk.

I'll always help but right i can't do more. I figured out some Points that should help you. If you have Questions feel free to ask Ingame or in Forum, I'll always answer. And tell me if you owerworked your Map. I'll look at them again.
Don't loose confidence. Starting Mapping is always hard i know that from my own first maps.
If you need concrete Mapping-Help I'll help too.
I would say what would best for you right now is: Make a Futsuu out of your Kantan. Incrase Difficulty of your Oni and with your Futsuu im a bit in a pinch. don't know what to do with that then.
Wow I thought beatmap making is easing,anyway thanks for your mod,I will try to improve it and if I ever need your help I will try to catch you in game. :D