Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Low

Rumia- wrote:

from my queue ~
even tho u ask me to mod another i mod ex for irre as well~

[Another]
00:02:168 (2,3) - maybe you can ctrl g this fits the music better i feel! same as 00:02:641 (5,6) - if you agree really like this, so changed
00:04:536 (1,2,3) - reflect the next triangle 00:05:010 (4,5,6) - ? did something else
00:10:694 (8) - delete this feels better emphasision on (7) nope. this leaves a whole measure of nothing mapped which i think is really out of place for such a beat heavy song
00:36:589 (1,2) - swap nc since 1/3 starts at (2) no. slider is 1/6 so i might as well
01:08:641 (1,1) - ow man this stack a little confusing.. maybe set SL to 3 ?? or just unstack this cuz its the only 1/3 stack on the rest of the map fix
01:56:444 (2,4) - hmm what are these?? sorry i cant here the 1/8 snapping please explain~ listen to the music at 25% speed and you will hear the guitar/bass kind of sound at those beats
this tsuka vibe kind of structure , really hope u will rank it! really miss stuffs like this it has been away from osu for long nowadays ;_;
thanks for your mod and kind words
Sonnyc
Basic.
I definitely require an easier difficulty other than this. The bpm is pretty high, the chosen sv is pretty fast, and the chosen rhythms are really complexed. Being under 2 stars didn't made this difficulty appropriate to be the lowest difficulty in your mapset.
00:20:958 (4) - The music contains a noticable difference here. You'll want to consider a new combo here despite it breaks your combo cycle.
00:58:853 (3,4) - Please don't use this kind of a jump in this kind of difficulty please. It doesn't feel intended anyways.

Advanced.
00:19:536 (7) - I feel the musical change gets prominent after 00:19:694? Anyways, changing the hitsound logic from here didn't felt to reflecting those change sufficiently. You might want to use sampleset auto at (7).
00:32:010 (6,1) - Stack is definitely off, and I don't feel this to be an intended setting.
00:34:220 (5) - The combo feels really long imo? Consider a nc.
00:37:062 (2) - 1/3 snap fits the song.
00:55:536 (2,1) - Well this overlap doesn't feel nice imo. It would be better if you can get rid of this.
01:35:641 (4,5,6) - 01:38:168 (4,5,6) - 01:40:694 (4,5,6) - 01:45:747 (4,5,6) - 01:48:273 (4,5,6) - 01:50:799 (4,5,6) - In-game stack is slightly off. You'll want to deal with a manual stack or something.

Extreme.
00:31:378 (5,6,1) - This anti-jump usage combined with a stack didn't felt nice in readability. It's really unreadable when the approach circle lands.

Ex.
00:32:089 (4,5,6,1) - Rankable it maybe, but imo making the sliderpath more visible than now would ensure a better readability.
01:30:431 (7,8,1) - Stack issue.

Another.
00:52:299 (2) - Since the clear beats exist at 00:52:220 - 00:52:378 - 00:52:457, removing this object would've been better in emphasis. Besides, it feels a little overmapped.
I can't actually appreciate this diff properly... Tons of stuffs are just out of my head.

EX felt best in quality. Extreme umm could be more polished imo.
Topic Starter
Low

Sonnyc wrote:

Basic.
I definitely require an easier difficulty other than this. The bpm is pretty high, the chosen sv is pretty fast, and the chosen rhythms are really complexed. Being under 2 stars didn't made this difficulty appropriate to be the lowest difficulty in your mapset. i think the rhythm is pretty consistent and rather simple throughout. however, i can agree with the bpm and sv. i'll see what i can do
00:20:958 (4) - The music contains a noticable difference here. You'll want to consider a new combo here despite it breaks your combo cycle. seems redundant imo
00:58:853 (3,4) - Please don't use this kind of a jump in this kind of difficulty please. It doesn't feel intended anyways. fix

Advanced.
00:19:536 (7) - I feel the musical change gets prominent after 00:19:694? Anyways, changing the hitsound logic from here didn't felt to reflecting those change sufficiently. You might want to use sampleset auto at (7). i think it's fine. i'm using the soft hitsound to follow the "whoosh" sound in the music
00:32:010 (6,1) - Stack is definitely off, and I don't feel this to be an intended setting. fix
00:34:220 (5) - The combo feels really long imo? Consider a nc. ok
00:37:062 (2) - 1/3 snap fits the song. i'm trying to keep rhythms on the simpler side in this difficult so the gap between basic and advanced isn't too big, so declined
00:55:536 (2,1) - Well this overlap doesn't feel nice imo. It would be better if you can get rid of this. i already tried changing this around, but this is just the way i wanted it and the overlap isn't that bad
01:35:641 (4,5,6) - 01:38:168 (4,5,6) - 01:40:694 (4,5,6) - 01:45:747 (4,5,6) - 01:48:273 (4,5,6) - 01:50:799 (4,5,6) - In-game stack is slightly off. You'll want to deal with a manual stack or something. did something. not sure if it's ok; i'll try to fix it more later

Extreme.
00:31:378 (5,6,1) - This anti-jump usage combined with a stack didn't felt nice in readability. It's really unreadable when the approach circle lands.ok

Ex.
00:32:089 (4,5,6,1) - Rankable it maybe, but imo making the sliderpath more visible than now would ensure a better readability.
01:30:431 (7,8,1) - Stack issue.

Another.
00:52:299 (2) - Since the clear beats exist at 00:52:220 - 00:52:378 - 00:52:457, removing this object would've been better in emphasis. Besides, it feels a little overmapped. i think this is fine. cool tricky rhythm imo
I can't actually appreciate this diff properly... Tons of stuffs are just out of my head.

EX felt best in quality. Extreme umm could be more polished imo. maybe instead of just saying "it could be more polished", you could provide some specific examples and overall advice so i could try to make it better.
Hikomori
Hi!

Mod from my queue

[BASIC]
  1. 00:52:537 (1,2) - those sliders are weird, if you want change them
  1. 00:58:379 (2) - maybe stack this with the end of the slider 00:56:326 (2)
  1. 01:41:800 (1) - this slider is ugly tho, that final curve is ugly like i said
  1. 01:43:063 (2) - ^
  1. 01:51:905 (1,2) - ^
[ADVANCED]
  1. 00:20:957 (1) - maybe you should stack this with 00:20:010 (2)
[EXTREME]
  1. 00:01:694 (3) - maybe change this slider? (this is a sugestion)
  1. 00:37:378 (1) - this slider is kinda weird
  1. 01:12:115 (5,6) - maybe you should change the start of those sliders
  1. 01:00:115 (1,2) - those sliders are a little ''ugly''
[Another]
  1. 00:58:062 (1) - this slider is kind of ugly

I didnt finded anything more xd
Cygnus
Hi!

[Basic]
• 00:55:062 (1,2) - I really find wavy sliders like these poorly made. Somehow I believe that these wavy sliders can still be improved aesthetically. Try following the coordinates below and see if you like it better than your current one.
SPOILER
*Make sure your grid snap is turned on.
*Grid snap level must be 3.

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with the structure and patterns of your circles but the difficulty throughout this diff is somehow inconsistent. Somehow, 00:47:483 - this part is harder than the kiai part (01:34:220 -) when I believe it should go the other way around since the kiai part has more "sounds" and I believe it is the part the should contain more notes since it is the highlight of the song. But that's just me. You can completely ignore this if you want since I'm kind of asking for remap on this one though as I said, I don't see anything wrong with the structure and patterns. :3

[Advanced]
• 00:36:589 (1,2) - These repeat sliders play awkward tbh. Maybe because on the previous sliders, you emphasized a different sound in the song and suddenly you decided to follow the little stream in the song. This seems to have broken the flow seems it is inconsistent with the previous patterns. What I can suggest for this part is your replace (1) with a 1/1 slider instead. This seems to make better sense than your current reverse sliders.

• 00:55:536 (2,3,1) - All other circles and sliders on this part are not overlapping but since you ran out of space to map on this part, you decided to just put it up anywhere. I think you could do something to avoid this overlap to make the idea of the patterns (idea that they're not overlapping) consistent.

[Extreme]
• 00:41:799 (3,4) - These reverse sliders are so awkward and I don't think they go with the music perfectly. I would suggest you remap this part and make sure you properly emphasize 00:41:957 - this part where the music makes a new transition.

[Ex]
• 00:16:378 (6) - I think you missed a new combo here since you placed a new combo on 00:13:852 - this too.

• 00:32:325 - I love this part. Perfectly done! Good job!

• 01:33:036 (2) - New combo here as well? Just to make it consistent with the stream on this part.

• 01:53:168 (1,2,3) - This has such a bad flow in my opinion. The spacing isn't an issue but the direction on how you want your cursor to move feels wrong. I think you can do better than this.

• Oh god your kiai part is a beast! Nothing much to say especially the last long slider. ♥ Very well done!

[Another]
• 00:52:220 (1,2,3) - This mini anti-jump stream pattern is really weird to play since it doesn't go well with the song. Why don't you just make the spacing consistent on these circles?

All told, the map is really fun to play especially the high-end diffs since they are all polished well. I don't really see much issues so good luck getting this ranked!
Topic Starter
Low

[A L P H A] wrote:

Hi!

Mod from my queue

[BASIC]
  1. 00:52:537 (1,2) - those sliders are weird, if you want change them no, they are cool looking and add variation
  1. 00:58:379 (2) - maybe stack this with the end of the slider 00:56:326 (2) done
  1. 01:41:800 (1) - this slider is ugly tho, that final curve is ugly like i said same as i said previously
  1. 01:43:063 (2) - ^
  1. 01:51:905 (1,2) - ^
[ADVANCED]
  1. 00:20:957 (1) - maybe you should stack this with 00:20:010 (2) no
[EXTREME]
  1. 00:01:694 (3) - maybe change this slider? (this is a sugestion) no
  1. 00:37:378 (1) - this slider is kinda weird how? it's a normal wave slider
  1. 01:12:115 (5,6) - maybe you should change the start of those sliders fixed them a bit
  1. 01:00:115 (1,2) - those sliders are a little ''ugly'' no they aren't
[Another]
  1. 00:58:062 (1) - this slider is kind of ugly no it isn't

I didnt finded anything more xd

Cygnus wrote:

Hi!

[Basic]
• 00:55:062 (1,2) - I really find wavy sliders like these poorly made. Somehow I believe that these wavy sliders can still be improved aesthetically. Try following the coordinates below and see if you like it better than your current one. didn't change. i think the original is fine because i prefer the beauty in the asymmetry of these sliders
SPOILER
*Make sure your grid snap is turned on.
*Grid snap level must be 3.

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with the structure and patterns of your circles but the difficulty throughout this diff is somehow inconsistent. Somehow, 00:47:483 - this part is harder than the kiai part (01:34:220 -) when I believe it should go the other way around since the kiai part has more "sounds" and I believe it is the part the should contain more notes since it is the highlight of the song. But that's just me. You can completely ignore this if you want since I'm kind of asking for remap on this one though as I said, I don't see anything wrong with the structure and patterns. :3 i see what you mean. however, i assume what the creator of this diff (examination) did was map these parts to be more accurate to the music rather than simply making the kiai part harder just because it's the kiai. in higher end difficulties, i could understand this point more. however, since this is a normal difficulty, i think it's fine that the kiai is not the most challenging part of the song because it's more accurate to the music without making it too difficult for a difficulty of this caliber.

[Advanced]
• 00:36:589 (1,2) - These repeat sliders play awkward tbh. Maybe because on the previous sliders, you emphasized a different sound in the song and suddenly you decided to follow the little stream in the song. This seems to have broken the flow seems it is inconsistent with the previous patterns. What I can suggest for this part is your replace (1) with a 1/1 slider instead. This seems to make better sense than your current reverse sliders. ok, but i did something else.

• 00:55:536 (2,3,1) - All other circles and sliders on this part are not overlapping but since you ran out of space to map on this part, you decided to just put it up anywhere. I think you could do something to avoid this overlap to make the idea of the patterns (idea that they're not overlapping) consistent. like i said to sonnyc, i tried to fix this, but this was the best i could do. changing this pattern would require a complete overhaul of the entire next section in order to allow for this pattern to change. if you can provide an example of a good, non-overlapping pattern that i can use, then i will reconsider.

[Extreme]
• 00:41:799 (3,4) - These reverse sliders are so awkward and I don't think they go with the music perfectly. I would suggest you remap this part and make sure you properly emphasize 00:41:957 - this part where the music makes a new transition. i did this intentionally because i didn't want to make the rhythm too complex. it's technically an insane difficulty, yeah, but i think it's better to just stick to 1/3 here.

[Ex]
• 00:16:378 (6) - I think you missed a new combo here since you placed a new combo on 00:13:852 - this too.

• 00:32:325 - I love this part. Perfectly done! Good job!

• 01:33:036 (2) - New combo here as well? Just to make it consistent with the stream on this part.

• 01:53:168 (1,2,3) - This has such a bad flow in my opinion. The spacing isn't an issue but the direction on how you want your cursor to move feels wrong. I think you can do better than this.

• Oh god your kiai part is a beast! Nothing much to say especially the last long slider. ♥ Very well done!

[Another]
• 00:52:220 (1,2,3) - This mini anti-jump stream pattern is really weird to play since it doesn't go well with the song. Why don't you just make the spacing consistent on these circles? i really like this, so no change

All told, the map is really fun to play especially the high-end diffs since they are all polished well. I don't really see much issues so good luck getting this ranked!
thanks for modding
Lumael
Hello!

Comming from your modding queue (M4M)

BOLD means: highly questionable/unrankeable
not BOLD means: it's only a suggestion/comment, whether you may or may not apply

[General]

1. Okay there are some woth mentioning problems with the spread:
    - The difficulty spread names don't make too much sense. After ADVANCED we have EXTREME, them EX, which is awkward since abbreviations are more commonly used on o!mania difficulties. The hardest difficulty is not all capitals like the rest, "Another", which is very weird as well. I would recommend you to follow Sound Voltex III spread, which is: BASIC, NOVICE, ADVANCED, HYPER, EXHAUST, INFINITY, GRAVITY. I'm recommending that since "jubeat saucer fulfill" has only three difficulties, which will not cover the range of spread we need here in osu!.
    - Another important issue with the spread is about the gap between the difficulties. Here we have a BASIC which is supposed to be an easier Normal difficulty, but it has high SV and very high spacing, making the star rating way higher than it should be, making it also not recommended for the easiest difficulty. Them we have an Advanced, which uses a very dense 1/2 rhythm through the entire song. The gap here is just as bad. If we take only the star rating into consideration it would be already a problem, plus the rhythm issue... you already know the conclusion. Extreme difficulty has A LOT of 1/4 rhythm and different patterns with jumps, which is not on any of the difficulties above, making the spread just as bad there as well. This is how I would fix this issue: Lower SV and DS on BASIC, them I would make a difficulty between BASIC and ADVANCED, and another between ADVANCED and EXTREME, Hyper for instance.
  2. Desable Widescreen Support in every difficulty.
  3. Stack leniency is too low and not recommended to use in almost any case.
[BASIC]

1. I will not talk about the SV and DS since I stated these issues in General, so here comes what I found:
  2. All the settings are way too much for a BASIC difficulty. CS, HP and OD 4? It's way too much! I'd recommend lower all of them to 2 instead. CS can be between 2 and 3. I reckon AR can be decreased a little as well. 4.5 maybe.
  3. 00:02:010 - How come the song's intro is densier than the kiai? The kiai should be the most dense part of the song, which more complex rhythms, but it just seens like it's the opposite here. We have a bunch of 1/1 rhythms through the song's intro and 2/1 (or higher) after, which is pretty awkward when it comes to me. This also helps to make it innapropriated for being the easiest difficulty.
  4. 00:35:169 (4) - Double reverses are not recommended at this kind of difficulty, they can be very tricky and missleading. Beginners are not into that, they are mostly likely not to know how to deal with them, since it's not common to have them in difficulties below 3 stars. The high BPM makes it even harder to read with accuracy.
  5. 00:55:063 (1,2) - Small Comment: I reckon these sliders deserves some polishing. They just look uneaty.
  6. 00:56:326 (2,1) - This is a very confusing overlap for beginners. It may affect the readability of the pattern, since the slider is only 1/2.

This difficulty is not bad, it just can't be the easiest from the mapset, it's quite dense at the beginning (while not at the kiai), and it has some hard-to-read gaps, where one slider ends in the offbeat, and the next slider just starts on the next downbeat, this is very hard for beginners, not recommended for the easiest difficulties. I know sometimes it's unnavoiadable, but it's always good to try something else. Examples: 01:36:747 (1,2) - 01:05:168 (1,2) - etc.
[ADVANCED]

1. Very clean difficulty, nothing wrong with it, despiting that I couldn't get why the 0.3 decimals on the HP.
[EXTREME]

1. While there are very hard-to-read patterns like this one 00:09:273 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - (the 1/3 gap plus all the 1/4 following), there are some spots where it's just so easy to play, that it feels just awkward. 00:19:536 (1,2,3,4) - Like here. The song is getting heavier, stronger, and the stacking pattern you used just don't help at all to feel the song. I would recommend you to nerf a bit this song. I can play quite okay 4.8 star difficulties, but this one is just so hard... It doesn't look like 4.8 due to the lack of readability of some patterns. Examples: 00:10:852 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 00:20:957 (1,1,1,1,1,2,1) - and the one I mentioned eariler. You don't need to map all the noisy sound of the background, you may leave this to the extra, and, since this is the only insane to even the spread between a 3.5 stars hard and a 5.5 stars extra, we could have a balance of following just the most audible sound, and the 1/4 sound of the background. Use the more complex rhythm on the kiai instead. Example of a simpler rhythm: 00:14:641 (1,2,3) - .
  2. 00:23:168 (1,3) - I reckon those lack a bit of emphasis, the song quite ask for a jump here and there.
  3. 00:25:852 (2,3) - This is why you shouldn't have such low stack leniency, it's too hard to read stacked 1/4 or 1/2 rhythms.

The rhythm here is pretty good, you managed to catch every single detail of it. However, this resulted in a very difficult Insane, sometimes it's just impossible to read (if you consider a person who has no problems to play 4.8 stars insanes). I'd recommend you to ask people for a testplay on this difficulty, people who are insane players, not extra players. I reckon you should give more emphasis to the beats, some of them are really strong and they should be enhanced by some sort of jump, but, whem we don't have 1/4 complex rhythm here, we have constant distance snapping, which makes it a bit contradictory...
[EX]

1. I wouldn't recommend the 1/1 sliders usage in the song's intro, since the EXTREME difficulty, which is supposed to be easier, is much harder here actually, with a complex mix of 1/4 and 1/2 rhythm, and here we have mostly just 1/1, in a difficulty almost 1 star higher.

Nice difficulty there, nothing to point out as an issue.
That's it!

Good Luck.
Irreversible

Rumia- wrote:

from my queue ~
even tho u ask me to mod another i mod ex for irre as well~ Thx Rumia!

[EX]
00:08:404 - add circle here? or make previous circle as kick slider Hmm, I don't feel like that song is too strong.
00:27:194 (8) - maybe continue overlap like 00:26:878 (6,7) - good idea!
01:13:536 - add circle here? the sound is quite catchy mhm
01:22:852 (1) - add break after slider ?? No, I want that the player drains HP here so he fully has to focus to get HP back b4 the kiai.
01:35:168 (1,2,3,4,5) - because of the SL settings this 1/2 gap somehow confusing since it is perfectly stack :o mhm yeah gotta find a solution for that
01:41:325 (2,3) - swap position of this ? match the intensity of the song i feel~ yeah nice!
01:41:799 (1,2) - unperfect stack, same as 01:43:062 (1,3) - tht was weird anyway
01:44:799 (6,6) - nc?? okk
01:53:562 (2,3) - o boi , since u never did this on any other part maybe.. not to do this lol yea lol

you are such a genius mapper! Idk if that was to me or Low, or both, thanks anyway!
Sonnyc: Fixed all, thx!

Cygnus wrote:

[Ex]
• 00:16:378 (6) - I think you missed a new combo here since you placed a new combo on 00:13:852 - this too. ah yeah lol

• 00:32:325 - I love this part. Perfectly done! Good job! thaaanks!!

• 01:33:036 (2) - New combo here as well? Just to make it consistent with the stream on this part. ok

• 01:53:168 (1,2,3) - This has such a bad flow in my opinion. The spacing isn't an issue but the direction on how you want your cursor to move feels wrong. I think you can do better than this. yeah, someone else also said that

• Oh god your kiai part is a beast! Nothing much to say especially the last long slider. ♥ Very well done! Thanks <3
Lumael: Why not? I think having a smoother rhythm at the begin is something very fitting. But thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the mods guys~

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 42411
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 3.3

[Metadata]
Title:encounter
TitleUnicode:encounter
Artist:Nekomata Master+
ArtistUnicode:猫叉Master+
Creator:Low
Version:EX Hitsound
Source:jubeat saucer fulfill
Tags:bemani konami plus naoyuki sato 佐藤直之 音源 examination sing irreversible
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"rainy.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1694,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
2010,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
7062,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
8010,-125,4,1,1,60,0,0
8326,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
10852,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
20010,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21036,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21115,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21194,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21273,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21352,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21431,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21510,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21589,-58.8235294117647,4,1,1,60,0,0
21905,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
22220,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
32325,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
34220,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
36747,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
37378,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,40,0,0
39904,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
41957,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
42329,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
42431,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
43378,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
51905,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
52062,-55.5555555555556,4,1,1,70,0,0
52536,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
53484,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
57589,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
58378,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
58536,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
58852,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
61062,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
61378,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
62010,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
62641,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
65168,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
67062,-50,4,1,1,60,0,0
67694,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
68247,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
68641,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
72115,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
73694,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
75273,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
76852,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
77799,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
79378,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,80,0,0
82852,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,0
83484,-200,4,1,1,80,0,0
87905,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,0
92878,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,80,0,0
92957,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
93589,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
94220,-62.5,4,1,1,80,0,1
101799,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,1
104326,-60.6060606060606,4,1,1,80,0,1
111904,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
114431,-200,4,1,1,40,0,0
114510,-200,4,1,1,40,0,0
119641,-200,4,1,1,35,0,0
120062,-200,4,1,1,30,0,0
120668,-200,4,1,1,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,0,236
Combo2 : 255,0,0
Combo3 : 0,0,255
Combo4 : 255,128,64
Combo5 : 255,255,0

[HitObjects]
60,280,2010,6,0,L|44:176,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,328,2326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,204,2484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,2641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,164,2799,2,0,P|344:237|396:192,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,366,3273,6,0,L|396:199,1,167.999994873047,2|0,2:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,246,3747,2,0,L|256:80,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,220,4220,2,0,L|60:87,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
64,68,4852,6,0,L|167:200,1,167.999994873047,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,40,5326,2,0,L|167:199,1,167.999994873047
256,344,5799,6,0,P|312:356|360:332,2,83.9999974365235,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,360,6273,1,2,0:0:0:0:
426,339,6351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,312,6430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,283,6509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,258,6588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,84,6747,2,0,L|384:144,3,41.9999987182618,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,44,7062,5,2,0:0:0:0:
184,56,7220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,236,7378,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,7536,1,2,0:0:0:0:
147,160,7694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,169,7772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,189,7851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,218,7930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,249,8010,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,344,8326,5,2,0:0:0:0:
344,256,8484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,308,8641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
460,152,8799,2,0,B|444:108|444:108|472:16,1,136.499993751526,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,36,9115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,9273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,9378,2,0,L|324:36,1,60.6666638895672,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,8,9589,5,8,0:0:0:0:
112,28,9747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,136,9904,2,0,P|200:184|188:240,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,224,10141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,224,10220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,320,10378,2,0,P|79:332|24:320,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,312,10852,5,8,0:0:0:0:
372,302,10930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,296,11009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,296,11088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
439,301,11167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,354,11326,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,337,11404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,316,11483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,292,11562,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,264,11641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,41,11799,5,2,0:0:0:0:
341,79,11877,1,0,2:0:0:0:
338,119,11956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,158,12035,1,0,2:0:0:0:
330,196,12115,6,0,L|348:304,1,97.9999970092774,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,352,12431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
476,192,12589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,128,12747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,56,12905,2,0,P|388:96|328:24,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,80,13378,5,2,0:2:0:0:
126,79,13456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,88,13535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,102,13614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,122,13693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,13852,5,2,0:2:0:0:
82,249,13930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,240,14009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,226,14088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,206,14167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,14326,2,0,P|252:312|256:366,1,97.9999970092774,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,206,14641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,148,14799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,14957,1,2,0:2:0:0:
314,86,15115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,290,15273,2,0,P|319:312|298:332,1,48.9999985046387,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,303,15431,2,0,P|179:279|180:255,1,48.9999985046387,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,360,15589,2,0,P|184:376|136:356,1,90.9999958343508
256,132,15905,5,2,0:2:0:0:
277,120,15983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,115,16062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,119,16141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,129,16220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,256,16378,5,2,0:2:0:0:
406,265,16456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,275,16535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,284,16614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,294,16693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,216,16852,5,2,0:2:0:0:
472,176,17009,1,2,0:2:0:0:
316,296,17168,1,4,1:0:0:0:
285,304,17246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,304,17325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,295,17404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,279,17484,6,0,P|156:232|136:316,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,202,17957,2,0,P|189:159|77:179,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,253,18431,6,0,B|354:243|378:213|388:171|381:142|381:142|355:150|353:172,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,218,18905,2,0,B|162:251|175:287|207:316|236:325|236:325|242:298|223:286,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,104,19378,2,0,B|251:80|213:74|172:87|150:108|150:108|170:126|190:117,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,246,20010,6,0,L|48:264,1,140,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,336,20484,2,0,L|315:319,1,140,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,216,20957,6,0,L|408:172,1,35,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,172,21115,2,0,L|340:128,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,168,21273,2,0,L|260:124,1,35,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,124,21431,2,0,L|192:80,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,228,21589,5,2,3:2:0:0:
85,235,21667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,242,21746,1,2,3:2:0:0:
105,248,21825,1,0,1:0:0:0:
116,252,21905,6,0,P|106:280|104:320,1,52.5000020027161,4|8,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
156,368,22220,6,0,P|212:384|324:320,1,181.999991668702,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,372,22694,2,0,P|353:343|319:219,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,276,23168,2,0,P|282:247|316:123,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,197,23641,2,0,P|386:168|352:44,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,112,24115,5,2,0:0:0:0:
178,113,24194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,115,24273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,216,24431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,24509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,228,24588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,204,24667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,167,24747,6,0,P|431:109|329:101,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,25220,2,0,P|303:313|405:321,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,256,25694,2,0,P|195:320|106:321,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,166,26167,2,0,P|93:102|182:101,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,26641,2,0,P|344:136|360:88,1,90.9999958343508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,52,26878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,56,26957,2,0,P|460:112|444:160,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,272,27194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,276,27273,6,0,B|180:260,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,324,27747,2,0,B|208:340,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,264,28220,2,0,B|188:248,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,336,28694,2,0,B|196:352,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,256,29168,6,0,P|330:224|328:172,1,80.5000015354157,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,112,29405,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,112,29484,2,0,L|256:72,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,24,29641,2,0,L|360:64,1,45.4999979171754,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,29799,6,0,P|192:172|80:188,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,30273,2,0,P|320:172|432:188,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,345,30747,6,0,B|340:276|380:241|380:241|350:212|360:168,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,31220,2,0,L|256:48,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,345,31694,2,0,B|172:276|132:241|132:241|162:212|153:178,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,188,32089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,174,32167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,160,32246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,112,32325,6,0,L|60:220,1,83.9999974365235
60,284,32562,1,2,0:2:0:0:
60,284,32641,1,2,0:2:0:0:
153,94,32799,6,0,L|153:202,1,83.9999974365235
153,266,33036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
153,266,33115,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,76,33273,6,0,L|246:184,1,83.9999974365235
246,248,33510,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,248,33589,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,58,33747,6,0,L|339:166,1,83.9999974365235
339,230,33984,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,230,34063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
432,40,34220,6,0,L|432:148,1,90.9999958343508
432,246,34457,1,2,0:2:0:0:
432,260,34536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
156,96,34694,6,0,L|156:204,1,90.9999958343508
156,302,34931,1,2,0:2:0:0:
156,316,35010,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,58,35168,6,0,L|339:166,1,90.9999958343508
339,264,35405,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,278,35484,1,2,0:2:0:0:
60,112,35641,6,0,L|60:220,1,90.9999958343508
60,318,35878,1,2,0:2:0:0:
60,332,35957,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,76,36115,6,0,L|246:184,1,90.9999958343508
246,282,36352,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,296,36431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
432,40,36589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,40,36668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,40,36747,6,0,P|447:36|476:40,2,35.0000013351441,4|0|4,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
373,151,37062,2,0,P|355:152|338:148,2,35.0000013351441,4|0|4,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,32,37378,1,4,1:0:0:0:
256,192,37484,12,0,39905,1:0:0:0:
80,300,41957,6,2,L|68:228,1,52.5000020027161,2|2,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
104,168,42115,2,0,B|152:172|152:172|168:180|168:180|212:183,1,105.000004005432,2|0,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
284,140,42352,1,2,1:3:0:0:
292,128,42431,6,0,P|316:152|308:236,1,105.000004005432,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
318,219,42905,2,0,P|351:179|401:173,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
492,336,43378,6,0,L|416:344,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
276,364,43694,2,0,L|136:349,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
52,372,44168,1,0,1:0:0:0:
4,300,44326,2,0,P|-8:268|0:232,1,70,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
0,233,44562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,233,44641,1,0,1:0:0:0:
116,144,44799,1,4,0:0:0:0:
116,144,44878,1,4,0:0:0:0:
116,144,44957,6,0,L|256:132,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
420,130,45431,1,0,1:0:0:0:
397,143,45511,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,163,45589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,187,45669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,215,45747,1,8,1:0:0:0:
424,296,45905,2,0,L|511:288,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
288,360,46220,6,0,B|260:332|260:332|140:324,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
88,256,46694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,232,46773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,208,46852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,100,47010,6,0,P|184:105|199:114,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,47168,2,0,P|286:118|303:113,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,96,47326,2,0,P|396:101|411:110,1,35,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,176,47484,6,0,L|448:256,1,70,4|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
450,244,47720,1,2,0:1:0:0:
450,244,47799,1,8,1:0:0:0:
280,352,47957,2,0,P|256:304|220:264,1,105,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,260,48273,2,0,P|212:304|224:320,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,201,48431,2,0,L|366:117,1,70,2|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
227,51,48747,6,0,P|195:64|137:60,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,56,48984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,56,49062,2,0,P|107:55|72:67,1,70,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
27,194,49378,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,336,49536,1,8,1:0:0:0:
120,132,49694,5,0,1:0:0:0:
232,340,49852,1,8,1:0:0:0:
232,340,49931,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,340,50010,6,0,P|301:350|348:284,1,140,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
480,232,50484,2,0,P|424:190|437:110,1,140,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
426,125,50878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,125,50957,1,0,1:0:0:0:
332,52,51115,2,0,L|274:62,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,60,51273,5,4,1:0:0:0:
237,57,51351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,54,51430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,51,51509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,48,51589,1,8,1:0:0:0:
296,140,51747,1,4,1:2:0:0:
271,138,51825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,136,51904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,134,51983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,133,52062,6,0,P|189:169|172:193,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,311,52220,6,2,B|201:315|201:315|189:323|189:323|123:328,1,125.999996154785,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
366,171,52536,6,0,P|371:120|340:80,1,105.000004005432,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
449,125,53010,2,0,P|398:131|365:171,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
324,352,53484,5,0,1:0:0:0:
248,316,53641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
164,344,53799,2,0,P|164:292|132:224,1,105,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,236,54115,2,0,L|52:248,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,54431,2,0,L|196:116,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
181,118,54668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,118,54747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,228,54905,2,0,L|356:168,1,35,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,244,55062,5,0,1:0:0:0:
412,260,55140,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,275,55219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,288,55298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,298,55377,1,8,1:0:0:0:
360,304,55456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,306,55535,1,0,1:0:0:0:
325,303,55614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,297,55693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,287,55772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,275,55851,1,8,1:0:0:0:
274,259,55930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,240,56010,2,0,L|292:152,1,70,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
40,312,56326,6,0,P|100:284|172:292,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
171,291,56720,1,0,1:0:0:0:
171,291,56799,1,0,1:0:0:0:
64,192,56957,6,0,L|76:136,1,35
88,84,57115,2,0,L|100:28,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,57273,2,0,L|156:124,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,72,57431,2,0,L|180:16,1,35,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,57589,6,0,B|320:104|320:104|384:128,1,105.000004005432,4|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
444,64,57826,1,2,0:1:0:0:
446,50,57905,1,8,1:0:0:0:
504,184,58062,6,0,B|496:212|504:228|504:228|484:256|484:256|497:281|497:281|488:296|496:314|496:314|480:336|480:336|464:320|468:296,1,210.000008010865,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
400,260,58536,2,0,P|369:258|332:276,1,70,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,348,58852,6,0,L|168:264,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,116,59168,2,0,L|205:185,1,70,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
166,278,59484,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,102,59641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
310,226,59799,5,0,1:0:0:0:
328,50,59956,1,8,1:0:0:0:
472,188,60115,6,0,B|480:236|480:236|456:268|456:268|464:300|464:300|444:340,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
328,352,60589,2,0,B|319:335|319:335|327:303|327:303|303:271|303:271|311:223,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,340,61062,6,0,B|188:332|188:332|132:352,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
44,252,61378,6,0,P|28:200|28:96,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,76,61773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,140,61852,2,0,P|135:176|125:212,1,70,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,208,62089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,208,62168,1,8,1:0:0:0:
178,325,62326,6,0,B|250:319|250:319|260:325|260:325|320:321,1,140,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
460,225,62641,5,12,1:0:0:0:
451,135,62878,1,8,1:0:0:0:
444,43,63115,1,8,1:0:0:0:
460,225,63273,6,0,L|401:219,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,135,63431,2,0,L|392:129,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,63589,5,8,1:0:0:0:
256,172,63826,1,8,1:0:0:0:
249,80,64063,1,8,1:0:0:0:
265,262,64220,5,0,1:0:0:0:
256,281,64298,1,0,1:0:0:0:
245,298,64377,1,0,1:0:0:0:
230,313,64456,1,0,1:0:0:0:
212,324,64535,1,0,1:0:0:0:
192,331,64614,1,0,1:0:0:0:
172,334,64693,1,0,1:0:0:0:
151,333,64772,1,0,1:0:0:0:
131,326,64852,6,0,P|67:322|51:327,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,245,65010,2,0,P|47:244|72:238,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,125,65168,6,0,L|142:6,2,105,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
199,197,65799,1,0,1:0:0:0:
246,264,65957,1,0,1:0:0:0:
341,157,66115,6,0,L|325:38,2,105,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
410,244,66747,2,0,P|404:304|381:330,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,331,66984,1,0,1:0:0:0:
264,322,67062,6,0,P|241:251|338:266,1,210,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
338,266,67378,6,0,P|360:195|263:210,1,210,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,151,67694,6,0,L|30:159,2,105,12|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
255,83,68326,6,0,P|249:55|256:21,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,56,68484,2,0,P|331:84|324:118,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,209,68641,6,0,L|209:214,2,46.6666666666667,8|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,236,68957,2,0,L|396:241,2,46.6666666666667,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,284,69273,2,0,L|179:289,2,46.6666666666667,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,318,69589,2,0,L|411:323,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,360,69905,2,0,L|160:365,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,236,70220,6,0,P|352:192|346:144,1,70,12|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,108,70457,2,0,L|319:184,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,101,70694,1,8,1:0:0:0:
184,44,70852,6,0,P|109:41|56:60,1,105,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,59,71168,1,12,1:0:0:0:
85,322,71405,1,8,1:0:0:0:
63,59,71641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
17,191,71799,5,0,1:0:0:0:
55,187,71877,1,2,0:2:0:0:
93,184,71956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
132,180,72035,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,177,72115,6,0,B|196:146|196:146|179:290,1,157.500006008148,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,147,72431,2,0,B|221:115|221:115|204:259,1,157.500006008148,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,338,72747,5,12,1:0:0:0:
377,356,72984,1,8,1:0:0:0:
424,287,73220,1,8,1:0:0:0:
132,132,73536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,132,73615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,132,73694,6,0,L|139:57,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,99,74010,2,0,L|204:174,1,70,10|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
121,118,74326,6,0,L|128:43,1,70,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
219,110,74642,2,0,L|212:185,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,179,74878,1,2,1:0:0:0:
212,179,74957,1,8,1:0:0:0:
297,338,75115,1,0,1:0:0:0:
297,338,75194,1,2,1:0:0:0:
297,338,75273,5,8,1:0:0:0:
377,356,75510,1,8,1:0:0:0:
424,287,75746,1,8,1:0:0:0:
172,285,76220,5,8,1:0:0:0:
215,354,76457,1,10,1:0:0:0:
297,338,76693,5,8,1:0:0:0:
129,276,76931,1,8,1:0:0:0:
137,97,77168,1,10,1:0:0:0:
308,49,77406,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,198,77641,1,10,1:0:0:0:
256,192,77799,5,14,1:0:0:0:
256,192,77878,12,6,80326,1:0:0:0:
256,192,80405,12,0,82774,1:0:0:0:
46,272,82852,6,0,P|152:264|256:252,1,210.000008010865,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,337,87905,5,0,1:0:0:0:
65,337,87984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,337,88062,2,0,P|54:317|54:282,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,187,88220,6,0,L|212:193,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,286,88536,1,0,1:0:0:0:
66,111,88694,1,8,1:0:0:0:
200,192,88852,2,0,L|283:186,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,89168,6,0,L|365:283,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
454,296,89405,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,296,89484,2,0,P|475:237|466:210,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,110,89799,2,0,P|277:169|286:196,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
383,86,90115,1,0,1:0:0:0:
188,44,90273,1,8,1:0:0:0:
356,162,90431,2,0,P|404:166|451:136,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
441,146,90668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,140,90747,6,0,L|436:224,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
317,238,91062,1,0,1:0:0:0:
307,317,91220,1,8,1:0:0:0:
209,260,91378,1,0,1:0:0:0:
198,355,91536,1,8,1:0:0:0:
198,355,91615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,355,91694,5,0,1:0:0:0:
317,238,91852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,115,92010,5,8,1:0:0:0:
168,115,92089,2,0,L|74:120,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,188,92326,2,0,L|158:194,2,41.9999987182618,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,65,92562,2,0,L|330:58,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,27,92799,2,0,L|117:31,1,41.9999987182618,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,193,92957,5,2,1:2:0:0:
6,232,93036,5,2,1:2:0:0:
1,273,93115,5,2,1:2:0:0:
33,313,93193,5,2,1:2:0:0:
79,337,93272,5,2,1:2:0:0:
131,339,93351,5,2,1:2:0:0:
179,319,93430,5,2,1:2:0:0:
214,280,93509,5,2,1:2:0:0:
229,230,93589,6,4,L|341:224,1,105.000004005432,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,231,93826,6,0,L|355:115,1,105.000004005432,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,62,94062,6,0,L|429:138,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,264,94220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
417,298,94298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,322,94377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,332,94456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,325,94535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,94694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
163,332,94773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,322,94852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,298,94931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,264,95009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,95168,5,0,0:0:0:0:
182,291,95246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,267,95325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,257,95404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,264,95483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,264,95642,5,0,3:0:0:0:
396,257,95720,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,267,95799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
328,290,95878,1,0,3:0:0:0:
311,325,95957,6,0,P|280:340|248:336,1,56
146,285,96115,6,0,P|122:260|116:228,1,56
133,116,96273,6,0,P|149:86|177:70,1,56
289,52,96431,6,0,P|323:58|347:80,1,56
399,180,96589,6,0,P|404:214|390:244,1,56
258,330,96747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,318,96825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,280,96904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,268,96983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,299,97062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,238,97220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
123,199,97298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,187,97377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,218,97456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,249,97535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,80,97694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,69,97772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,99,97851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,130,97930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,98009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,76,98167,5,0,0:0:0:0:
355,108,98245,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,138,98324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,125,98403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,88,98483,6,0,P|309:52|336:29,1,56
168,117,98641,6,0,P|136:94|122:60,1,56
157,252,98799,6,0,P|126:275|89:278,1,56
282,304,98957,6,0,P|295:341|286:377,1,56
370,200,99115,6,0,P|410:200|441:219,1,56
260,207,99273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
241,201,99352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,181,99431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,175,99510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,191,99589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,215,99747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
234,206,99826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,176,99905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,167,99984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,191,100062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,227,100220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,213,100299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,169,100378,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,155,100457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,191,100536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,245,100694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,224,100773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,158,100852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,137,100931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,191,101010,2,0,P|376:196|392:184,1,56
350,121,101168,6,0,P|374:107|402:103,1,56
403,272,101325,2,0,P|387:250|362:237,1,56
252,20,101483,2,0,P|241:45|241:73,1,56
258,362,101640,2,0,P|269:337|269:309,1,56
110,281,101799,6,0,B|72:272|44:216|64:169|64:169|84:173|83:190,1,167.999994873047
110,103,102273,2,0,B|72:112|44:168|64:215|64:215|84:211|83:193,1,167.999994873047
256,72,102747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,280,102904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,280,102983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,281,103062,6,0,B|440:272|468:216|448:169|448:169|428:173|428:190,1,167.999994873047
402,104,103457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,103,103536,2,0,B|440:112|468:168|448:215|448:215|428:211|428:193,1,167.999994873047
256,72,104010,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,340,104168,2,0,P|104:356|80:348,1,41.9999987182618
44,256,104325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
45,239,104404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,235,104483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,249,104562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,262,104641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,93,104799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,76,104878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,104957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,86,105036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,99,105115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,256,105273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
467,239,105352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,235,105431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,249,105510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,262,105589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,93,105747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,76,105826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,105905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,86,105984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,100,106062,6,0,P|296:88|312:56,1,57.7500005507469
198,264,106220,2,0,P|162:252|130:269,1,57.7500005507469
344,167,106378,2,0,P|367:197|402:203,1,57.7500005507469
169,159,106536,2,0,P|169:121|143:96,1,57.7500005507469
306,268,106694,2,0,P|284:299|290:334,1,57.7500005507469
474,182,106852,5,0,0:0:0:0:
487,142,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,102,107009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,111,107089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,140,107167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,280,107325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
433,320,107403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,360,107482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,351,107562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,322,107640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,322,107799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,351,107877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,360,107957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,320,108036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,280,108114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,140,108272,5,0,0:0:0:0:
73,111,108350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,102,108430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,142,108509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,182,108589,6,0,P|73:209|100:212,1,57.7500005507469
80,324,108747,2,0,P|123:318|145:301,1,57.7500005507469
188,180,108904,2,0,P|223:207|250:210,1,57.7500005507469
256,364,109062,2,0,P|299:358|321:341,1,57.7500005507469
396,240,109220,2,0,P|431:267|458:270,1,57.7500005507469
468,192,109377,5,0,0:0:0:0:
467,180,109456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,177,109535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,187,109614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,196,109693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,64,109851,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,54,109930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,61,110009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,76,110088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,76,110167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,29,110325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
170,31,110404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,46,110483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,57,110562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,45,110641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,144,110798,5,0,0:0:0:0:
49,165,110877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,186,110956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,181,111035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,156,111114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,144,111194,5,0,0:0:0:0:
49,165,111273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,186,111352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,181,111431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,156,111510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,144,111589,5,0,0:0:0:0:
49,165,111668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,186,111747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,181,111826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,156,111904,6,0,P|168:116|232:148,1,140
425,228,112378,2,0,P|344:268|280:236,1,140
256,40,112852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,227,113010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,227,113089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,227,113168,6,0,P|143:266|210:254,1,140
428,192,113562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,156,113642,2,0,P|368:117|301:129,1,140
128,336,114116,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,336,114273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,152,114431,6,0,B|124:136|132:40|211:38|240:72|240:72|239:22|307:-6|357:42|340:92|340:92|388:60|435:108|423:171|366:177|366:177|365:218|330:237|277:240|260:180|260:180|252:212|219:229|183:226|183:226|240:280|252:368|252:368|297:301|297:301|348:307|403:287|424:244|424:244|408:328|452:368|452:368|472:340|456:304,1,1382.5,6|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Low

Lumael wrote:

Hello!

Comming from your modding queue (M4M)

BOLD means: highly questionable/unrankeable
not BOLD means: it's only a suggestion/comment, whether you may or may not apply

[General]

1. Okay there are some woth mentioning problems with the spread:
    - The difficulty spread names don't make too much sense. After ADVANCED we have EXTREME, them EX, which is awkward since abbreviations are more commonly used on o!mania difficulties. The hardest difficulty is not all capitals like the rest, "Another", which is very weird as well. I would recommend you to follow Sound Voltex III spread, which is: BASIC, NOVICE, ADVANCED, HYPER, EXHAUST, INFINITY, GRAVITY. I'm recommending that since "jubeat saucer fulfill" has only three difficulties, which will not cover the range of spread we need here in osu!. i think the difficulty names are fine. BASIC, ADVANCED, EXTREME follow the jubeat naming spread, while EX is a custom difficulty name that i feel represents the style of Irre's difficulty. naming Another is something i picked up from ignorethis's maps whenever he would map jubeat maps. another is the hardest difficulty, surpassing even "EXTREME"
    - Another important issue with the spread is about the gap between the difficulties. Here we have a BASIC which is supposed to be an easier Normal difficulty, but it has high SV and very high spacing, making the star rating way higher than it should be, making it also not recommended for the easiest difficulty. Them we have an Advanced, which uses a very dense 1/2 rhythm through the entire song. The gap here is just as bad. If we take only the star rating into consideration it would be already a problem, plus the rhythm issue... you already know the conclusion. Extreme difficulty has A LOT of 1/4 rhythm and different patterns with jumps, which is not on any of the difficulties above, making the spread just as bad there as well. This is how I would fix this issue: Lower SV and DS on BASIC, them I would make a difficulty between BASIC and ADVANCED, and another between ADVANCED and EXTREME, Hyper for instance. this is a bit of an iffy area for me. i do agree that i will probably need to make a difficulty that's easier than BASIC. i disagree with the spread between BASIC and ADVANCED, and ADVANCED and EXTREME being too big, though. i fine tuned each difficulty so that the spread in between them would be reasonable. sure, it would be a good thing to make more difficulties to fill the gaps, but i really don't think it's necessary at all for this map. unless more people mention the spread issue, specifically BNs or QATs, i won't be adding more difficulties. perhaps i will end up doing some more fine tuning, though.
  2. Desable Widescreen Support in every difficulty. why does this matter?
  3. Stack leniency is too low and not recommended to use in almost any case. this is my style, so no
[BASIC]

1. I will not talk about the SV and DS since I stated these issues in General, so here comes what I found:
  2. All the settings are way too much for a BASIC difficulty. CS, HP and OD 4? It's way too much! I'd recommend lower all of them to 2 instead. CS can be between 2 and 3. I reckon AR can be decreased a little as well. 4.5 maybe. it's fine. this BASIC functions as a normal difficulty. the AR matches the slider velocity, and changing the CS would be a bit odd since this map was designed for CS 4.
  3. 00:02:010 - How come the song's intro is densier than the kiai? The kiai should be the most dense part of the song, which more complex rhythms, but it just seens like it's the opposite here. We have a bunch of 1/1 rhythms through the song's intro and 2/1 (or higher) after, which is pretty awkward when it comes to me. This also helps to make it innapropriated for being the easiest difficulty. refer to my answer on Cygnus's mod about this
  4. 00:35:169 (4) - Double reverses are not recommended at this kind of difficulty, they can be very tricky and missleading. Beginners are not into that, they are mostly likely not to know how to deal with them, since it's not common to have them in difficulties below 3 stars. The high BPM makes it even harder to read with accuracy. ok, i fixed this
  5. 00:55:063 (1,2) - Small Comment: I reckon these sliders deserves some polishing. They just look uneaty. check my reply to Cygnus's mod
  6. 00:56:326 (2,1) - This is a very confusing overlap for beginners. It may affect the readability of the pattern, since the slider is only 1/2. i'm certain there's enough time between the first slider fading out and the next slider for it to be perfectly readable

This difficulty is not bad, it just can't be the easiest from the mapset, it's quite dense at the beginning (while not at the kiai), and it has some hard-to-read gaps, where one slider ends in the offbeat, and the next slider just starts on the next downbeat, this is very hard for beginners, not recommended for the easiest difficulties. I know sometimes it's unnavoiadable, but it's always good to try something else. Examples: 01:36:747 (1,2) - 01:05:168 (1,2) - etc.like i said, i'll probably be making and easier difficulty
[ADVANCED]

1. Very clean difficulty, nothing wrong with it, despiting that I couldn't get why the 0.3 decimals on the HP.
[EXTREME]

1. While there are very hard-to-read patterns like this one 00:09:273 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - (the 1/3 gap plus all the 1/4 following), i'm not quite sure how this is hard to read. these are all sliders specifically so that they are easier to notice and more lenient to hit. there are some spots where it's just so easy to play, that it feels just awkward. 00:19:536 (1,2,3,4) - Like here. i did this intentionally as a sort of anti-flow to map to the "whoosh" sounds in the song. check the Another difficulty; it does something very similar. The song is getting heavier, stronger, and the stacking pattern you used just don't help at all to feel the song. I would recommend you to nerf a bit this song. I can play quite okay 4.8 star difficulties, but this one is just so hard... It doesn't look like 4.8 due to the lack of readability of some patterns. Examples: 00:10:852 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 00:20:957 (1,1,1,1,1,2,1) - the first pattern is something that's very common in difficulties of this level. the second pattern is deceptively easy; it is nowhere near as hard as it looks.and the one I mentioned eariler. You don't need to map all the noisy sound of the background, you may leave this to the extra, and, since this is the only insane to even the spread between a 3.5 stars hard and a 5.5 stars extra, we could have a balance of following just the most audible sound, and the 1/4 sound of the background. Use the more complex rhythm on the kiai instead. Example of a simpler rhythm: 00:14:641 (1,2,3) - .
  2. 00:23:168 (1,3) - I reckon those lack a bit of emphasis, the song quite ask for a jump here and there. i prefer the way i did it now; with kind of a "bouncing" effect with the two sliders going up to match the beat.
  3. 00:25:852 (2,3) - This is why you shouldn't have such low stack leniency, it's too hard to read stacked 1/4 or 1/2 rhythms. that's what approach circles are for. i could make the AR like 0.2 or 0.3 higher, but i really don't see it as necessary.

The rhythm here is pretty good, you managed to catch every single detail of it. However, this resulted in a very difficult Insane, sometimes it's just impossible to read (if you consider a person who has no problems to play 4.8 stars insanes). I'd recommend you to ask people for a testplay on this difficulty, people who are insane players, not extra players. I reckon you should give more emphasis to the beats, some of them are really strong and they should be enhanced by some sort of jump, but, whem we don't have 1/4 complex rhythm here, we have constant distance snapping, which makes it a bit contradictory...

i designed this map to be for people around my skill level or lower and i have absolutely no problems playing it. perhaps i'm not having problems because i'm the one who mapped it, but nothing in this difficulty strikes me as too hard. in fact, while mapping this, i even had to tone it down significantly because i found that some patterns were too difficulty for a difficulty of this caliber.
[EX]

1. I wouldn't recommend the 1/1 sliders usage in the song's intro, since the EXTREME difficulty, which is supposed to be easier, is much harder here actually, with a complex mix of 1/4 and 1/2 rhythm, and here we have mostly just 1/1, in a difficulty almost 1 star higher.

Nice difficulty there, nothing to point out as an issue.
That's it!

Good Luck.
thanks for modding
hi-mei
~
extreme:
00:57:909 (9) - i guess it should be like this http://puu.sh/s6NQU/eed7622060.jpg
00:16:378 (1,2,3,4,5) - lmao what happened with this curve
00:15:904 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:17:168 (1,2) - how is that readable, dude please we have one chaoslitz already ;w;
00:46:536 (3,4,5) - how is this correlates with 00:46:852 (6,7,8) - in terms of shape?
01:19:378 - > 01:22:852 - i dont like the way you mapped this part, it could be something more spaced with lower sv.
01:27:904 (1) - this spinner seemed way too weird for me
01:47:641 (5) - what up with this note
01:41:247 -
01:41:404 -
01:42:194 -
01:46:773 -
01:48:825 -
01:48:983 -
01:49:141 -
01:49:299 -
01:49:457 -
01:49:536 -
01:49:615 - unmapped sounds
01:46:852 (1) - ^ i dont know why you skipped so many sounds under slider.

the structure is decent, but the way you time your objects is weird

gl
iHatePeople
Hi M4M if you accept~ but I made your mod and i will not wait to post this >< (I'm a potato)

[BASIC]

00:19:694 (1) - Move to 264,312
00:27:273 (1) - Flow path? 120,321
00:29:168 (2) - Move to 244,220
00:29:799 (1) - Better shape
00:32:325 (1) - More open to blanket with 00:31:694 (2)
01:00:115 (1) - Move to 400,332
01:38:010 (2) - Move to 32,220 (this is the cause AiMod report distance)
01:41:799 (1) - The middle white move to: 116,56. The flow path is better
01:50:641 (2) - Move to 372,291

[MEDIUM]

00:24:116 (3) - Move to 187,208
00:24:747 (1) - Move to 32,208
00:25:695 (2) - Move to 229,344
00:26:642 (3) - Move to 187,57
00:28:221 (2) - Fix Blanket
00:44:484 (4) - Move to 268,284
00:47:011 (4) - Move to 472,276
01:14:642 (3) - Red point: 128,72
01:51:274 (3) - Fix Blanket

[ADVANCED]

00:34:220 (1) - Fix Blanket
00:35:641 (4) - Move to 140,142
01:01:062 (3) - Fix Blanket
01:36:036 (5) - delete
01:43:378 (2) - too difficulty for hard
00:47:799 (2) - delete (optional) - This circle alone is weird in this diff, good will be if 00:47:957 (3) stack with this putting 00:47:799 (2,3) in same position, but i preferer delete this.
01:43:378 (2) - i think you should modify this, circle or something, this slide 1/4 is more readeable in insane

_________
The others Diffs i will mod later.
_________
Aeril
[Another]
  1. Holy fuck this is absurdly difficult to read... nice.
  2. 00:08:325 (1,2) - Why does 2 get the most emphasis if the loudest notes are on 1 and 3?
  3. 00:36:747 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Reason for the W pattern? The notes continue up in pitch so I don't see why there is a dip in 6.
  4. 00:52:378 (3) - Isn't there the most emphasis on this note? So why is there so little spacing?
  5. 00:56:799 (4) - Quite a big beat here, is it really okay to just stack the note?
[EX]
  1. Not much to say other than it plays extremely well and is fun as well as looks really cool.
[EXTREME]
  1. Really nicely mapped, I like how so far the maps are based on reading.
  2. 00:09:378 (2) - Shouldn't this be NC'd because it's 1/3?
  3. 00:09:904 (3) - No emphasis on this note even though its a big beat?
  4. 00:31:536 (6,1) - This as well, this has the least amount of emphasis while 00:30:589 (4,1) has way more even though the first is much louder.
  5. 01:20:220 (2,2,3,4,5) - Shouldn't these all be NC's?
[ADVANCED]
  1. Into the realm of shakiness in my mapping ability, I think it's pretty good though.
  2. 00:11:799 (5,1) - This is the only 1/4 repeat slider that is stacked. Why is that?
  3. 01:01:062 (3) - I'm going to be that guy and say... blanket.
  4. 01:22:536 (6) - Maybe NC because it follows a completely different instrument?
[MEDIUM]
  1. A lot of the slider patterns are very boring and could use a bit of creativity in my opinion.
  2. 00:12:747 (2,3) - The repeats on the sliders in this section point towards flow going backwards yet they go back forward. I feel like for newer players having the slider point towards the next note to improve flow would be better.
  3. 00:32:325 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section could look and player much more fun if it wasn't just straights.
  4. 00:42:432 (1) - This entire section as well up to 00:52:537 (1)
  5. 00:52:537 (1) - I think it would be nicer if all the parts of the slider were the same length.
  6. 01:51:905 (1,2) - Maybe change these to hit circles as they are the last notes in the song and should get the most emphasis.
[BASIC]
  1. It's okay I guess.
  2. 00:02:010 (1) - Maybe end all of these sliders on 00:02:799 to create some rhythmical difference between 00:02:010 (1,2)
  3. 00:16:852 - Maybe put a 1/1 slider here and remove the hit circle at 00:17:168 (1)
  4. 00:22:220 (1) - I find it odd you end all of these sliders on a drum beat and note a emphasized note like 00:23:641 or 00:23:168
  5. 00:32:325 (1) - Please end this slider on 00:33:747
  6. 01:12:747 (1) - Why do all these notes start in one phrase and end on the beginning of another?
For the most part, I really quite like this mapset. Good luck on getting this ranked! :P
Affirmation
Q
Music don't match with me, I'll mod only one diff.

[EX]
00:04:220 (3,1) - why anti jump
00:07:378 (1) - unnecessary NC
00:08:878 - 00:08:957 - add beats
00:10:852 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - make consistency Ds when you make streams, It looks weird
00:16:378 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:20:957 (1,2,3,4) - 1/6 slider.
00:52:062 (1) - delete NC
00:57:589 (1,2,3) - why this is jump? don't make, could be HArd to read.
01:17:878 (1,1) - two spinners? why you made them? You ignored too many rhythm because of these spinners.
01:33:036 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - delete NC
01:36:115 (1,1,1,1) - ^
01:39:273 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - players can't read it?
Irreversible

Neoskylove wrote:

Q
Music don't match with me, I'll mod only one diff.

[EX]
00:04:220 (3,1) - why anti jump If you see, the 1/1 all follow a constant sound. It has a stop here, hence the antijump.
00:07:378 (1) - unnecessary NC Patterning
00:08:878 - 00:08:957 - add beats Following another sound here..
00:10:852 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - make consistency Ds when you make streams, It looks weird Hmm.. but it has a progression in it, because the song progresses.
00:16:378 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:20:957 (1,2,3,4) - 1/6 slider. ?? Why
00:52:062 (1) - delete NC adjusted
00:57:589 (1,2,3) - why this is jump? don't make, could be HArd to read. Everything is 1/4, so this is fine.
01:17:878 (1,1) - two spinners? why you made them? You ignored too many rhythm because of these spinners. I might adjust that, not sure yet
01:33:036 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - delete NC no
01:36:115 (1,1,1,1) - ^no
01:39:273 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - players can't read it? I got testplays on that! They did well
Thank you for this check :) Also thanks to the rest! Will post an update a bit later.

;More creativitiyy
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 42411
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 3.3

[Metadata]
Title:encounter
TitleUnicode:encounter
Artist:Nekomata Master+
ArtistUnicode:猫叉Master+
Creator:Low
Version:EX
Source:jubeat saucer fulfill
Tags:bemani konami plus naoyuki sato 佐藤直之 音源 examination sing irreversible
BeatmapID:1119273
BeatmapSetID:525414

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.3
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"rainy.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1694,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
2010,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
7062,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
8010,-125,4,1,1,60,0,0
8326,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
10852,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
20010,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21036,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
21115,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21194,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
21273,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21352,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
21431,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
21510,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
21589,-58.8235294117647,4,1,1,60,0,0
21905,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
22220,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
32325,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
34220,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
36747,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
37378,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,40,0,0
39904,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
41957,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
42329,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
42431,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
43378,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
47483,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
48747,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
51905,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
52062,-55.5555555555556,4,1,1,70,0,0
52536,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
53484,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
57589,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
58378,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
58536,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
58852,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
61062,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
61378,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
62010,-50,4,1,1,70,0,0
62641,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
65168,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
67062,-50,4,1,1,60,0,0
67299,-50,4,1,1,5,0,0
67378,-50,4,1,1,60,0,0
67694,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
68247,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
68641,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
72115,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
73694,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
75273,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
76852,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,60,0,0
77799,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
79378,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,80,0,0
82852,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,0
83484,-200,4,1,1,80,0,0
87905,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,0
92878,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,80,0,0
92957,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
93589,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
94220,-62.5,4,1,1,80,0,1
101799,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,80,0,1
104326,-60.6060606060606,4,1,1,80,0,1
111904,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
114431,-200,4,1,1,40,0,0
114510,-200,4,1,1,40,0,0
119641,-200,4,1,1,35,0,0
120062,-200,4,1,1,30,0,0
120668,-200,4,1,1,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 81,81,255
Combo2 : 255,85,85

[HitObjects]
60,280,2010,6,0,L|44:176,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,2:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,328,2326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,204,2484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,2641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,164,2799,2,0,P|344:237|396:192,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,366,3273,6,0,L|396:199,1,167.999994873047,2|0,2:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,246,3747,2,0,L|256:80,1,167.999994873047,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,220,4220,2,0,L|60:87,1,167.999994873047
64,68,4852,6,0,L|167:200,1,167.999994873047,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,40,5326,2,0,L|167:199,1,167.999994873047,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,5799,6,0,P|312:356|360:332,2,83.9999974365235,2|0|0,2:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,360,6273,1,2,0:3:0:0:
426,339,6351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,312,6430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,283,6509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,258,6588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,84,6747,2,0,L|384:144,3,41.9999987182618,2|0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,44,7062,5,2,2:0:0:0:
156,236,7220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,56,7378,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,7536,1,2,2:0:0:0:
147,160,7694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,169,7772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,189,7851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,218,7930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,249,8010,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,344,8326,5,0,3:0:0:0:
344,256,8484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,308,8641,5,0,2:0:0:0:
460,152,8799,2,0,B|444:108|444:108|472:16,1,136.499993751526,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,36,9115,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,104,9273,5,2,0:0:0:0:
304,104,9378,2,0,L|324:36,1,60.6666638895672,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,8,9589,5,8,1:0:0:0:
112,28,9747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,136,9904,2,0,P|200:184|188:240,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,224,10141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,224,10220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,320,10378,2,0,P|79:332|24:320,1,90.9999958343508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,312,10852,5,8,0:0:0:0:
372,302,10930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,296,11009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,296,11088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
439,301,11167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,354,11326,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,337,11404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,316,11483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,292,11562,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,264,11641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,41,11799,5,2,0:0:0:0:
341,79,11877,1,0,3:0:0:0:
338,119,11956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,158,12035,1,0,3:0:0:0:
330,196,12115,6,0,L|348:304,1,97.9999970092774,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,352,12431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
476,192,12589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,128,12747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,56,12905,2,0,P|388:96|328:24,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,80,13378,5,2,0:2:0:0:
126,79,13456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,88,13535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,102,13614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,122,13693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,13852,5,2,0:2:0:0:
82,249,13930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,240,14009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,226,14088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,206,14167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,14326,6,0,P|252:312|256:366,1,97.9999970092774,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,206,14641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,148,14799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,14957,1,0,3:2:0:0:
314,86,15115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,290,15273,2,0,P|319:312|298:332,1,48.9999985046387,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,303,15431,2,0,P|179:279|180:255,1,48.9999985046387,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,360,15589,2,0,P|184:376|136:356,1,90.9999958343508
256,132,15905,5,2,1:2:0:0:
277,120,15983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,115,16062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,119,16141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,129,16220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,212,16378,5,2,0:2:0:0:
471,224,16456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,229,16535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,225,16614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,215,16693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,120,16852,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,356,17009,1,2,0:2:0:0:
336,304,17168,1,4,1:0:0:0:
304,264,17246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,17325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,264,17404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,17484,6,0,P|137:257|117:341,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,17957,6,0,B|108:244|108:244|107:335,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,253,18431,6,0,B|354:243|378:213|388:171|381:142|381:142|355:150|353:172,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,218,18905,2,0,B|162:251|175:287|207:316|236:325|236:325|242:298|223:286,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,104,19378,2,0,B|251:80|213:74|172:87|150:108|150:108|170:126|190:117,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,176,19852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,285,20010,6,0,L|66:303,1,140,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,319,20484,2,0,L|253:302,1,140,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,202,20957,6,0,L|357:158,1,35,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,158,21115,2,0,L|289:114,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,154,21273,2,0,L|209:110,1,35,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,110,21431,2,0,L|141:66,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,221,21589,5,2,3:2:0:0:
46,228,21667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,235,21746,1,2,3:2:0:0:
66,241,21825,1,0,1:0:0:0:
77,245,21905,6,0,P|67:273|65:313,1,52.5000020027161,4|8,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
156,368,22220,6,0,B|212:384|212:384|324:320,1,181.999991668702,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,154,22694,2,0,B|145:138|145:138|33:202,1,181.999991668702,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,382,23168,6,0,B|246:388|246:388|345:306,1,181.999991668702,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,164,23642,2,0,B|137:158|137:158|38:240,1,181.999991668702,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,24115,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,60,24194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,52,24273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,216,24431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,24509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,228,24588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,204,24667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,167,24747,6,0,P|431:109|329:101,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,25220,2,0,P|303:313|405:321,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,256,25694,6,0,P|195:320|106:321,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,166,26167,2,0,P|93:102|182:101,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,26641,6,0,P|344:136|360:88,1,90.9999958343508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,52,26878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,56,26957,2,0,P|460:112|444:160,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,272,27194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,276,27273,6,0,B|256:308|256:308|192:288,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,142,27747,2,0,B|175:110|175:110|233:128,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,294,28220,6,0,B|235:306|235:306|176:275,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,108,28694,2,0,B|190:97|190:97|245:125,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,277,29168,6,0,P|431:316|391:363,1,90.9999958343508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,294,29405,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,294,29483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,248,29562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,203,29641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,158,29720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,116,29799,6,0,P|256:68|163:104,1,181.999991668702,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,272,30273,2,0,P|127:320|220:284,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,193,30747,6,0,B|427:222|445:259|445:259|396:279|384:348,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,31220,6,0,L|256:50,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,193,31694,6,0,B|84:222|66:259|66:259|115:279|128:348,1,181.999991668702,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,228,32089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,180,32167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,132,32246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,110,32325,6,0,L|64:218,1,83.9999974365235
64,282,32562,1,2,0:2:0:0:
64,282,32641,1,2,0:2:0:0:
157,92,32799,6,0,L|157:200,1,83.9999974365235
157,264,33036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
157,264,33115,1,2,0:2:0:0:
250,74,33273,6,0,L|250:182,1,83.9999974365235
250,246,33510,1,2,0:2:0:0:
250,246,33589,1,2,0:2:0:0:
343,56,33747,6,0,L|343:164,1,83.9999974365235
343,228,33984,1,2,0:2:0:0:
343,228,34063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
436,38,34220,6,0,L|436:146,1,90.9999958343508
436,244,34457,1,2,0:2:0:0:
436,258,34536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
160,94,34694,6,0,L|160:202,1,90.9999958343508
160,300,34931,1,2,0:2:0:0:
160,314,35010,1,2,0:2:0:0:
343,56,35168,6,0,L|343:164,1,90.9999958343508
343,262,35405,1,2,0:2:0:0:
343,276,35484,1,2,0:2:0:0:
64,110,35641,6,0,L|64:218,1,90.9999958343508
64,316,35878,1,2,0:2:0:0:
64,330,35957,1,2,0:2:0:0:
250,74,36115,6,0,L|250:182,1,90.9999958343508
250,280,36352,1,2,0:2:0:0:
250,294,36431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
436,38,36589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,38,36668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,38,36747,6,0,P|451:34|480:38,2,35.0000013351441,4|0|4,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
377,149,37062,2,0,P|359:150|342:146,2,35.0000013351441,4|0|4,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
260,30,37378,1,4,1:0:0:0:
256,192,37484,12,0,39905,1:0:0:0:
80,300,41957,6,2,L|68:228,1,52.5000020027161,2|2,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
104,168,42115,2,0,B|152:172|152:172|168:180|168:180|212:183,1,105.000004005432,2|0,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
284,140,42352,1,2,1:3:0:0:
292,128,42431,6,0,P|316:152|308:236,1,105.000004005432,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
318,219,42905,2,0,P|351:179|401:173,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
492,336,43378,6,0,L|416:344,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
276,364,43694,2,0,L|136:349,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
52,372,44168,1,0,1:0:0:0:
4,300,44326,2,0,P|-8:268|0:232,1,70,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
0,233,44562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,233,44641,1,0,1:0:0:0:
116,144,44799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,144,44878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,144,44957,6,0,L|256:132,1,140,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
420,130,45431,1,0,1:0:0:0:
397,143,45511,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,163,45589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,187,45669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,215,45747,1,8,1:0:0:0:
424,296,45905,2,0,L|511:288,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
288,360,46220,6,0,B|260:332|260:332|140:324,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
88,256,46694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,232,46773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,208,46852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,100,47010,6,0,P|184:105|199:114,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,47168,2,0,P|286:118|303:113,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,96,47326,2,0,P|396:101|411:110,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,172,47483,6,0,B|472:220|472:220|432:280,1,105.000004005432,0|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
428,336,47720,1,2,0:1:0:0:
436,348,47799,1,8,1:0:0:0:
256,288,47957,2,0,B|136:296|136:296|188:324,1,157.500006008148,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,313,48273,2,0,L|104:317,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,194,48431,2,0,L|132:187,1,105.000004005432,0|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
308,136,48747,6,0,P|321:104|317:46,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,24,48984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,68,49062,2,0,P|190:103|204:136,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,49378,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,49536,1,8,1:0:0:0:
128,192,49694,5,0,1:0:0:0:
256,344,49852,1,8,1:0:0:0:
256,344,49931,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,344,50010,6,0,P|325:354|372:288,1,140,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
480,232,50484,2,0,P|424:190|437:110,1,140,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
426,125,50878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,125,50957,1,0,1:0:0:0:
332,52,51115,2,0,L|274:62,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,60,51273,5,4,1:0:0:0:
237,57,51351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,54,51430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,51,51509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,48,51589,1,8,1:0:0:0:
296,140,51747,5,4,1:2:0:0:
271,138,51825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,136,51904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,134,51983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,133,52062,2,0,P|189:169|172:193,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,311,52220,6,2,B|201:315|201:315|189:323|189:323|123:328,1,125.999996154785,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,171,52536,6,0,P|371:120|340:80,1,105.000004005432,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
449,125,53010,2,0,P|398:131|365:171,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
324,352,53484,5,0,1:0:0:0:
248,316,53641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
164,344,53799,2,0,P|164:292|132:224,1,105,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,236,54115,2,0,L|52:248,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,54431,2,0,L|196:116,1,70,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
181,118,54668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,118,54747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,228,54905,2,0,L|356:168,1,35,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,244,55062,5,0,1:0:0:0:
412,260,55140,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,275,55219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,288,55298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,298,55377,1,8,1:0:0:0:
360,304,55456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,306,55535,1,0,1:0:0:0:
325,303,55614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,297,55693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,287,55772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,275,55851,1,8,1:0:0:0:
274,259,55930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,240,56010,2,0,L|292:152,1,70,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
40,312,56326,6,0,P|100:284|172:292,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
171,291,56720,1,0,1:0:0:0:
171,291,56799,1,0,1:0:0:0:
64,192,56957,6,0,L|76:136,1,35
88,84,57115,2,0,L|100:28,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,57273,2,0,L|156:124,1,35,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,72,57431,2,0,L|180:16,1,35,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,57589,6,0,B|320:100|320:100|376:116,1,105.000004005432,4|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
428,60,57826,1,2,0:1:0:0:
424,44,57905,1,8,1:0:0:0:
496,192,58062,6,0,B|472:320|472:320|452:284,1,157.500006008148,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,296,58378,2,0,L|444:371,1,70,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
377,200,58536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,352,58694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,352,58773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,352,58852,6,0,P|117:337|94:286,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,156,59168,2,0,P|358:170|381:221,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,278,59484,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,102,59641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
310,226,59799,5,0,1:0:0:0:
328,50,59956,1,8,1:0:0:0:
472,188,60115,6,0,B|480:236|480:236|456:268|456:268|464:300|464:300|444:340,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
328,352,60589,2,0,B|319:335|319:335|327:303|327:303|303:271|303:271|311:223,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,340,61062,6,0,B|188:332|188:332|132:352,1,105.000004005432,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
44,252,61378,6,0,P|28:200|28:96,1,140,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,76,61773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,140,61852,2,0,P|135:176|125:212,1,70,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,208,62089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,208,62168,1,8,1:0:0:0:
178,325,62326,6,0,B|250:319|250:319|260:325|260:325|320:321,1,140,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
460,225,62641,5,12,1:0:0:0:
451,135,62878,1,8,1:0:0:0:
444,43,63115,1,8,1:0:0:0:
460,225,63273,6,0,L|401:219,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,135,63431,2,0,L|392:129,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,63589,5,8,1:0:0:0:
256,172,63826,1,8,1:0:0:0:
249,80,64063,1,8,1:0:0:0:
265,262,64220,5,0,1:0:0:0:
256,281,64298,1,0,1:0:0:0:
245,298,64377,1,0,1:0:0:0:
230,313,64456,1,0,1:0:0:0:
212,324,64535,1,0,1:0:0:0:
192,331,64614,1,0,1:0:0:0:
172,334,64693,1,0,1:0:0:0:
151,333,64772,1,0,1:0:0:0:
131,326,64852,6,0,P|67:322|51:327,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,245,65010,2,0,P|47:244|72:238,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,125,65168,6,0,L|142:6,2,105,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
199,197,65799,1,0,1:0:0:0:
246,264,65957,1,0,1:0:0:0:
341,157,66115,6,0,L|325:38,2,105,8|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
410,244,66747,2,0,P|404:304|381:330,1,70,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,331,66984,1,0,1:0:0:0:
264,322,67062,6,0,P|241:251|338:266,1,210,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
338,266,67378,2,0,P|360:195|263:210,1,210,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,151,67694,6,0,L|30:159,2,105,12|8|8,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
255,83,68326,6,0,P|249:55|256:21,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,56,68484,2,0,P|331:84|324:118,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,209,68641,6,0,L|209:214,2,46.6666666666667,8|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,236,68957,2,0,L|396:241,2,46.6666666666667
233,284,69273,2,0,L|179:289,2,46.6666666666667,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,318,69589,2,0,L|411:323,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,360,69905,2,0,L|160:365,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,236,70220,6,0,P|356:192|346:144,1,70,12|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,117,70457,2,0,P|276:161|286:209,1,70,12|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,88,70694,1,8,1:0:0:0:
184,44,70852,6,0,P|109:41|56:60,1,105,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,59,71168,1,12,1:0:0:0:
85,322,71405,1,8,1:0:0:0:
63,59,71641,1,8,1:0:0:0:
17,191,71799,5,0,1:0:0:0:
55,187,71877,1,2,0:2:0:0:
93,184,71956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
132,180,72035,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,177,72115,6,0,B|196:146|196:146|179:290,1,157.500006008148,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,147,72431,2,0,B|221:115|221:115|204:259,1,157.500006008148,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,338,72747,5,12,1:0:0:0:
377,356,72984,1,8,1:0:0:0:
440,312,73220,1,8,1:0:0:0:
92,212,73536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,212,73615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,212,73694,6,0,L|99:137,1,70,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,216,73931,2,0,L|161:291,1,70,10|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
252,160,74168,2,0,L|259:85,1,70,10|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,74404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,233,74482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,278,74561,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,311,74641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
377,316,74720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,293,74799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,289,74878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,317,74957,5,0,0:0:0:0:
371,324,75036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,287,75115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,281,75194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,304,75273,5,8,1:0:0:0:
256,140,75510,1,8,1:0:0:0:
124,304,75747,1,8,1:0:0:0:
124,304,76220,5,8,1:0:0:0:
204,352,76457,1,10,1:0:0:0:
297,338,76693,5,8,1:0:0:0:
129,276,76931,1,8,1:0:0:0:
137,97,77168,1,10,1:0:0:0:
308,49,77406,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,198,77641,1,10,1:0:0:0:
256,192,77799,5,14,1:0:0:0:
256,192,77878,12,6,80326,1:0:0:0:
256,192,80405,12,0,82774,1:0:0:0:
46,272,82852,6,0,P|152:264|256:252,1,210.000008010865,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,337,87905,5,0,1:0:0:0:
65,337,87984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,337,88062,2,0,P|54:317|54:282,1,41.9999987182618,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,187,88220,6,0,L|212:193,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,286,88536,1,0,1:0:0:0:
66,111,88694,1,8,1:0:0:0:
200,192,88852,2,0,L|283:186,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,89168,6,0,L|365:283,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
454,296,89405,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,296,89484,2,0,P|475:237|466:210,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,110,89799,2,0,P|277:169|286:196,1,83.9999974365235,0|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
383,86,90115,1,0,1:0:0:0:
188,44,90273,1,8,1:0:0:0:
356,162,90431,2,0,P|404:166|451:136,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
441,146,90668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,140,90747,6,0,L|436:224,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
317,238,91062,1,0,1:0:0:0:
307,317,91220,1,8,1:0:0:0:
209,260,91378,1,0,1:0:0:0:
198,355,91536,1,8,1:0:0:0:
198,355,91615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,355,91694,5,0,1:0:0:0:
317,238,91852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,115,92010,5,8,1:0:0:0:
168,115,92089,2,0,L|74:120,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,188,92326,2,0,L|158:194,2,41.9999987182618,0|0|8,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,65,92562,2,0,L|330:58,1,90.9999958343508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,27,92799,2,0,L|117:31,1,41.9999987182618,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,193,92957,5,2,1:2:0:0:
6,232,93036,5,2,1:2:0:0:
1,273,93115,5,2,1:2:0:0:
33,313,93193,5,2,1:2:0:0:
79,337,93272,5,2,1:2:0:0:
131,339,93351,5,2,1:2:0:0:
179,319,93430,5,2,1:2:0:0:
214,280,93509,5,2,1:2:0:0:
229,230,93589,6,4,L|341:224,1,105.000004005432,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,231,93826,6,0,L|355:115,1,105.000004005432,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,62,94062,6,0,L|429:138,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,264,94220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
417,298,94298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,322,94377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,332,94456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,325,94535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,94694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
163,332,94773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,322,94852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,298,94931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,264,95009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,95168,5,0,0:0:0:0:
182,291,95246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,267,95325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,257,95404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,264,95483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,264,95642,5,0,3:0:0:0:
396,257,95720,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,267,95799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
328,290,95878,1,0,3:0:0:0:
311,325,95957,6,0,P|280:340|248:336,1,56
146,285,96115,6,0,P|122:260|116:228,1,56
133,116,96273,6,0,P|149:86|177:70,1,56
289,52,96431,6,0,P|323:58|347:80,1,56
399,180,96589,6,0,P|404:214|390:244,1,56
258,330,96747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,318,96825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,280,96904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,268,96983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,299,97062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,238,97220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
123,199,97298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,187,97377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,218,97456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,249,97535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,80,97694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,69,97772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,99,97851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,130,97930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,98009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,76,98167,5,0,0:0:0:0:
355,108,98245,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,138,98324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,125,98403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,88,98483,6,0,P|309:52|336:29,1,56
168,117,98641,6,0,P|136:94|122:60,1,56
157,252,98799,6,0,P|126:275|89:278,1,56
282,304,98957,6,0,P|295:341|286:377,1,56
370,200,99115,6,0,P|410:200|441:219,1,56
260,207,99273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
241,201,99352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,181,99431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,175,99510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,191,99589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,215,99747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
234,206,99826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,176,99905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,167,99984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,191,100062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,227,100220,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,213,100299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,169,100378,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,155,100457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,191,100536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,245,100694,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,224,100773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,158,100852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,137,100931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,191,101010,6,0,P|376:196|392:184,1,56
452,100,101168,6,0,L|440:44,1,56
452,284,101325,2,0,L|440:340,1,56
348,128,101483,6,0,L|335:71,1,56
348,313,101640,2,0,L|335:369,1,56
180,192,101799,6,0,B|172:160|128:119|77:127|77:127|99:134|112:148,1,167.999994873047
332,192,102273,2,0,B|340:160|384:119|434:127|434:127|413:134|400:148,1,167.999994873047
256,72,102747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,292,102904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,292,102983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,292,103062,6,0,B|341:326|393:350|441:342|441:342|436:318|409:314,1,167.999994873047
184,292,103457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,292,103536,2,0,B|171:326|119:350|71:342|71:342|75:318|103:314,1,167.999994873047
256,72,104010,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,340,104168,2,0,P|104:356|80:348,1,41.9999987182618
44,256,104325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
45,239,104404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,235,104483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,249,104562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,262,104641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,99,104799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
265,86,104878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,104957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,76,105036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,93,105115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,262,105273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
442,249,105352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,235,105431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,239,105510,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,256,105589,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,93,105747,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,76,105826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,105905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,86,105984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,100,106062,6,0,P|296:88|312:56,1,57.7500005507469
198,264,106220,2,0,P|162:252|130:269,1,57.7500005507469
344,167,106378,2,0,P|367:197|402:203,1,57.7500005507469
169,159,106536,2,0,P|169:121|143:96,1,57.7500005507469
306,268,106694,2,0,P|284:299|290:334,1,57.7500005507469
474,182,106852,5,0,0:0:0:0:
487,142,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,102,107009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,111,107089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,140,107167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,280,107325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
433,320,107403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,360,107482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,351,107562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,322,107640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,322,107799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
127,351,107877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,360,107957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,320,108036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,280,108114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,140,108272,5,0,0:0:0:0:
73,111,108350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,102,108430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,142,108509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,182,108589,6,0,P|73:209|100:212,1,57.7500005507469
176,332,108747,6,0,P|206:311|215:291,1,57.7500005507469
356,243,108904,6,0,P|345:208|329:192,1,57.7500005507469
327,42,109062,6,0,P|290:40|271:52,1,57.7500005507469
129,8,109220,6,0,P|116:42|121:64,1,57.7500005507469
252,207,109378,5,0,0:0:0:0:
271,201,109457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,181,109536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,175,109615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,191,109694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,215,109852,5,0,0:0:0:0:
278,206,109931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,176,110010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,167,110089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,191,110167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,227,110325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,213,110404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,169,110483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,155,110562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,191,110641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,245,110799,5,0,0:0:0:0:
306,224,110878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,158,110957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,137,111036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,191,111115,6,0,P|136:196|120:184,1,56
132,88,111273,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,49,111351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,29,111430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,34,111509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,63,111588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,34,111668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,29,111747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,49,111826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,88,111904,6,0,P|357:219|345:235,1,140
157,221,112378,2,0,P|131:157|133:88,1,140
256,344,112852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,148,113010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,148,113089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,148,113168,6,0,P|370:96|288:87,1,140
92,236,113562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,236,113641,6,0,P|141:287|223:296,1,140
368,176,114116,5,0,0:0:0:0:
340,92,114273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,152,114431,6,0,B|124:136|132:40|211:38|240:72|240:72|239:22|307:-6|357:42|340:92|340:92|388:60|435:108|423:171|366:177|366:177|365:218|330:237|277:240|260:180|260:180|252:212|219:229|183:226|183:226|240:280|252:368|252:368|297:301|297:301|348:307|403:287|424:244|424:244|408:328|452:368|452:368|472:340|456:304,1,1382.5,6|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Low

-himei wrote:

~
extreme:
00:57:909 (9) - i guess it should be like this http://puu.sh/s6NQU/eed7622060.jpg why
00:16:378 (1,2,3,4,5) - lmao what happened with this curve what?
00:15:904 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:17:168 (1,2) - how is that readable, dude please we have one chaoslitz already ;w; easily
00:46:536 (3,4,5) - how is this correlates with 00:46:852 (6,7,8) - in terms of shape? they're both curves
01:19:378 - > 01:22:852 - i dont like the way you mapped this part, it could be something more spaced with lower sv. it's fine
01:27:904 (1) - this spinner seemed way too weird for me it matches the song to me.
01:47:641 (5) - what up with this note it follows the song
01:41:247 -
01:41:404 -
01:42:194 -
01:46:773 -
01:48:825 -
01:48:983 -
01:49:141 -
01:49:299 -
01:49:457 -
01:49:536 -
01:49:615 - unmapped sounds i did these on purpose for rhythmic variation.
01:46:852 (1) - ^ i dont know why you skipped so many sounds under slider. because you don't have to map to every sound

the structure is decent, but the way you time your objects is weird

gl

iHatePeople wrote:

Hi M4M if you accept~ but I made your mod and i will not wait to post this >< (I'm a potato) i didn't accept your m4m... sorry. thank you for modding, though

[BASIC]

00:19:694 (1) - Move to 264,312 no, it's a symmetrical pattern as it is now
00:27:273 (1) - Flow path? 120,321 ^
00:29:168 (2) - Move to 244,220
00:29:799 (1) - Better shape ok
00:32:325 (1) - More open to blanket with 00:31:694 (2)
01:00:115 (1) - Move to 400,332
01:38:010 (2) - Move to 32,220 (this is the cause AiMod report distance)
01:41:799 (1) - The middle white move to: 116,56. The flow path is better
01:50:641 (2) - Move to 372,291

[MEDIUM]

00:24:116 (3) - Move to 187,208
00:24:747 (1) - Move to 32,208
00:25:695 (2) - Move to 229,344
00:26:642 (3) - Move to 187,57
00:28:221 (2) - Fix Blanket not supposed to be a blanket
00:44:484 (4) - Move to 268,284
00:47:011 (4) - Move to 472,276
01:14:642 (3) - Red point: 128,72
01:51:274 (3) - Fix Blanket ok

[ADVANCED]

00:34:220 (1) - Fix Blanket
00:35:641 (4) - Move to 140,142
01:01:062 (3) - Fix Blanket
01:36:036 (5) - delete
01:43:378 (2) - too difficulty for hard
00:47:799 (2) - delete (optional) - This circle alone is weird in this diff, good will be if 00:47:957 (3) stack with this putting 00:47:799 (2,3) in same position, but i preferer delete this.
01:43:378 (2) - i think you should modify this, circle or something, this slide 1/4 is more readeable in insane these are all fine.

_________
The others Diffs i will mod later.
_________
i couldn't read most of this mod because 80% of the suggestions were insignificant one grid changes. for the future, please don't mod like this. it's not helpful to the mapper unless they are specifically trying to map in a super precise and tidy way (which i am not).

Aeril wrote:

[Another]
  1. Holy fuck this is absurdly difficult to read... nice. QAQ
  2. 00:08:325 (1,2) - Why does 2 get the most emphasis if the loudest notes are on 1 and 3? because it's an interesting tricky rhythm
  3. 00:36:747 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Reason for the W pattern? The notes continue up in pitch so I don't see why there is a dip in 6. it looks cool. didn't want to map to pitch here
  4. 00:52:378 (3) - Isn't there the most emphasis on this note? So why is there so little spacing? looks cool
  5. 00:56:799 (4) - Quite a big beat here, is it really okay to just stack the note? why wouldn't it be
[EX]
  1. Not much to say other than it plays extremely well and is fun as well as looks really cool.
[EXTREME]
  1. Really nicely mapped, I like how so far the maps are based on reading. thank you
  2. 00:09:378 (2) - Shouldn't this be NC'd because it's 1/3? decided not to put it here because it's easy to just hit without the NC.
  3. 00:09:904 (3) - No emphasis on this note even though its a big beat? nope
  4. 00:31:536 (6,1) - This as well, this has the least amount of emphasis while 00:30:589 (4,1) has way more even though the first is much louder. on the contrary, actually. i believe it has a lot of emphasis since the pattern i use makes the player stop at the stack, and then continue quickly. this puts emphasis on it
  5. 01:20:220 (2,2,3,4,5) - Shouldn't these all be NC's? technically, yeah, but i didn't put them because i think the player has the idea by now, and the NC spam is redundant. if more people mention this, i'll add the NCs. don't think i'll need to, though
[ADVANCED]
  1. Into the realm of shakiness in my mapping ability, I think it's pretty good though.
  2. 00:11:799 (5,1) - This is the only 1/4 repeat slider that is stacked. Why is that? fixed it (kind of?)
  3. 01:01:062 (3) - I'm going to be that guy and say... blanket. delet this
  4. 01:22:536 (6) - Maybe NC because it follows a completely different instrument? i'll think about this one
[MEDIUM]
  1. A lot of the slider patterns are very boring and could use a bit of creativity in my opinion. really? i think they're actually pretty creative
  2. 00:12:747 (2,3) - The repeats on the sliders in this section point towards flow going backwards yet they go back forward. I feel like for newer players having the slider point towards the next note to improve flow would be better. nah, because nobody plays short repeat sliders by actually following them all the way through. they just hold their cursor over the start of it, even newer players because it's just common sense
  3. 00:32:325 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section could look and player much more fun if it wasn't just straights. nope. it's really cool and follows a cool symmetrical pattern
  4. 00:42:432 (1) - This entire section as well up to 00:52:537 (1) what?
  5. 00:52:537 (1) - I think it would be nicer if all the parts of the slider were the same length.
    there's beauty in asymmetry
  6. 01:51:905 (1,2) - Maybe change these to hit circles as they are the last notes in the song and should get the most emphasis. them being sliders follows the structure the map has been keeping thus far
[BASIC]
  1. It's okay I guess. same
  2. 00:02:010 (1) - Maybe end all of these sliders on 00:02:799 to create some rhythmical difference between 00:02:010 (1,2) nope. rhythmic simplicity and consistency is key in an easy diff
  3. 00:16:852 - Maybe put a 1/1 slider here and remove the hit circle at 00:17:168 (1) this doesn't make much sense to me
  4. 00:22:220 (1) - I find it odd you end all of these sliders on a drum beat and note a emphasized note like 00:23:641 or 00:23:168 simplicity is key in easy diff
  5. 00:32:325 (1) - Please end this slider on 00:33:747 ^
  6. 01:12:747 (1) - Why do all these notes start in one phrase and end on the beginning of another? hmm... i did this because it would be a simple rhythm variation to go along with the variation in the song, but i might change this.
For the most part, I really quite like this mapset. Good luck on getting this ranked! :P
thanks for modding
Incise
Hi from my queue! Most of this is opinionated/ still kinda new to modding.

Another: 00:08:325 (1,2) - Stack one from better flow?

00:09:273 (1,2,3,1) - Might cause minor reading issues, try something like this? https://gyazo.com/d892bf1a491a9268a9a33973ca545e84

00:52:220 (1,2,3) - Try something like this? https://gyazo.com/66179c80f6a4626367233077022db2d4

00:56:641 (2,3,4) - ^ https://gyazo.com/600fe3ed911dd2769c04d2ef5f764504

Honestly couldn't find much wrong with the other diff's imo, hopefully this mod helped GL
Topic Starter
Low

HaloMaster96 wrote:

Hi from my queue! Most of this is opinionated/ still kinda new to modding.

Another: 00:08:325 (1,2) - Stack one from better flow?

00:09:273 (1,2,3,1) - Might cause minor reading issues, try something like this? https://gyazo.com/d892bf1a491a9268a9a33973ca545e84

00:52:220 (1,2,3) - Try something like this? https://gyazo.com/66179c80f6a4626367233077022db2d4

00:56:641 (2,3,4) - ^ https://gyazo.com/600fe3ed911dd2769c04d2ef5f764504

Honestly couldn't find much wrong with the other diff's imo, hopefully this mod helped GL
thanks for modding. didn't change anything because i felt my arrangements made more sense
CodeS
Hey Low!

M4M from your Q!

BASIC

00:19:694 (1,1) - This is really, REALLY confusing, I know you did put a "New Combo" here, but the chance of a newbie NOT missclicking here are very low, especially when 00:22:220 (1) - appears as soon as 00:19:694 (1) - fades out and can trick players into thinking the yellow is right next, in my opinion, you should CTR G 00:22:220 (1) - and re-arrange 00:24:115 (2,1) - , maybe a kinda sharp triangle like: http://i.imgur.com/Gj6mhnM.png

00:27:273 (1) - Just for flow, Curve this a little bit and try: http://i.imgur.com/og1fdhS.png

00:55:062 (1) - Try turning this by 6 clockwise and move 00:56:325 (2) - to x424 y128

01:38:957 (3,1) - Try http://i.imgur.com/pdPW7eA.png tho you would need to move 01:40:536 (2) - a small bit

Nice diff!

MEDIUM:

Gonna be honest, the DS of this diff is at times kinda all over the place, Aesthetic wise is "fine" and the patterns are also OK, but you should take a look at the DS for some parts where the song is not changing but somehow the DS is all over the place

00:07:063 (1) - Here it goes from 0.9 to 1.0 for no reason,
00:09:589 (1) - 0.9 then 1.0 on 00:10:221 (2) - , etc etc

Actually, one of the reason why I guess is like this is because of the Grid size, I would use just Small Grid and try to pay attention to these DS changes, and while yes, you might say "a change from 0.9 to 1.0 is not so noticeable", well, this is still a "normal", aiming for consistency is a good thing, also check AI MOD

00:58:379 (2) - CTR G, move next pattern a bit for DS

01:25:378 (1) - Maybe consider a NC here?

ADVANCED:

01:09:589 (5,6,1) - This looks very messy http://i.imgur.com/UOXqcgK.png try something like http://i.imgur.com/piA7JGy.png ?
01:19:694 (7) - CTR G?
01:25:378 - This doesn't feel like it should be a slider tail, instead of having a reverse arrow on 01:25:141 -, end this slider here, and put a note on 01:25:378 -
01:33:589 (1) - No reason for this to have a NC

01:52:378 (2) - Make similar shape as 01:51:904 (1) -

01:53:483 (1) - New Combo

01:54:431 (1) - Delete new combo, there's not even a strong beat or something that would make it be a different new combo.

Gonna stop here as the other diff are over my threshold, just one thing, the spread between the ADVANCED and EXTREME is massive.

These diff were cool, sorry if this wasn't helpful, an IMGUR link doesn't work or Copypaste timeline doesn't fit

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Low

Katyusha wrote:

Hey Low!

M4M from your Q!

BASIC

00:19:694 (1,1) - This is really, REALLY confusing, I know you did put a "New Combo" here, but the chance of a newbie NOT missclicking here are very low, especially when 00:22:220 (1) - appears as soon as 00:19:694 (1) - fades out and can trick players into thinking the yellow is right next, in my opinion, you should CTR G 00:22:220 (1) - and re-arrange 00:24:115 (2,1) - , maybe a kinda sharp triangle like: http://i.imgur.com/Gj6mhnM.png fixed

00:27:273 (1) - Just for flow, Curve this a little bit and try: http://i.imgur.com/og1fdhS.png no. i want the triangle here

00:55:062 (1) - Try turning this by 6 clockwise and move 00:56:325 (2) - to x424 y128 ok

01:38:957 (3,1) - Try http://i.imgur.com/pdPW7eA.png tho you would need to move 01:40:536 (2) - a small bit i like my arrangement

Nice diff!

MEDIUM:

Gonna be honest, the DS of this diff is at times kinda all over the place, Aesthetic wise is "fine" and the patterns are also OK, but you should take a look at the DS for some parts where the song is not changing but somehow the DS is all over the place please don't point out 0.1x differences in DS when modding. they are unnoticeable and don't matter while playing; even in a normal diff

00:07:063 (1) - Here it goes from 0.9 to 1.0 for no reason,
00:09:589 (1) - 0.9 then 1.0 on 00:10:221 (2) - , etc etc

Actually, one of the reason why I guess is like this is because of the Grid size, I would use just Small Grid and try to pay attention to these DS changes, and while yes, you might say "a change from 0.9 to 1.0 is not so noticeable", well, this is still a "normal", aiming for consistency is a good thing, also check AI MOD

00:58:379 (2) - CTR G, move next pattern a bit for DS nah

01:25:378 (1) - Maybe consider a NC here? nope

ADVANCED:

01:09:589 (5,6,1) - This looks very messy http://i.imgur.com/UOXqcgK.png try something like http://i.imgur.com/piA7JGy.png ? it's fine to me. your suggestion looks even worse (no offense)
01:19:694 (7) - CTR G? ok
01:25:378 - This doesn't feel like it should be a slider tail, instead of having a reverse arrow on 01:25:141 -, end this slider here, and put a note on 01:25:378 - i did this for simplicity of rhythm and reading
01:33:589 (1) - No reason for this to have a NC yes there is. it's a unique sound in the song, so i put a NC there

01:52:378 (2) - Make similar shape as 01:51:904 (1) - they're already the same shape

01:53:483 (1) - New Combo no, that would be inconsistent to the way the combos are placed

01:54:431 (1) - Delete new combo, there's not even a strong beat or something that would make it be a different new combo. yes there is. it's the beginning of a new measure lol

Gonna stop here as the other diff are over my threshold, just one thing, the spread between the ADVANCED and EXTREME is massive.

These diff were cool, sorry if this wasn't helpful, an IMGUR link doesn't work or Copypaste timeline doesn't fit

Good luck!
thanks for modding
_Stan
Hey from my queue

Basic
  1. 00:15:904 (2) - I suggest make this slider stop at 00:16:852 - keep same rhythm with the fore three
Normal
  1. 00:17:800 (3) - I suggest you change a direction of slider's end like for better space with note [4] and this slider's end
  2. 00:19:062 (6) - the same
  3. 00:52:062 - I think if move 00:52:063 (6) - a little top-left will more nice between 00:51:589 (5,1) - , like
Hard
  1. 00:11:799 (5,1) - If you wanna overlap, here is not completely overlap, if you do it in design, make a little ds about 1.4 it good
  2. 00:27:115 (6,1) - You can blanket this better
  3. 01:09:904 (6,1) - They are not parallel
  4. 01:38:168 (4) - I seggest you to move this to (x:50. y:287) for better blanket with 01:37:694 (3) -
  5. 01:38:641 (5) - You can use 2 1/4 here, I think 6x reverse is not good, you can try
  6. 01:46:220 - the same
  7. 01:51:273 - ^
other diff I think is good and can not find anything sorry.

GOOD LUKL~ :)
Topic Starter
Low

_Stan wrote:

Hey from my queue

Basic
  1. 00:15:904 (2) - I suggest make this slider stop at 00:16:852 - keep same rhythm with the fore three i did this intentionally because of the change in the music here
Normal
  1. 00:17:800 (3) - I suggest you change a direction of slider's end like for better space with note [4] and this slider's end done
  2. 00:19:062 (6) - the same done
  3. 00:52:062 - I think if move 00:52:063 (6) - a little top-left will more nice between 00:51:589 (5,1) - , like fixed
Hard
  1. 00:11:799 (5,1) - If you wanna overlap, here is not completely overlap, if you do it in design, make a little ds about 1.4 it good they are stacked
  2. 00:27:115 (6,1) - You can blanket this better fixed
  3. 01:09:904 (6,1) - They are not parallel fixed
  4. 01:38:168 (4) - I seggest you to move this to (x:50. y:287) for better blanket with 01:37:694 (3) - not supposed to be a blanket
  5. 01:38:641 (5) - You can use 2 1/4 here, I think 6x reverse is not good, you can try
  6. 01:46:220 - the same
  7. 01:51:273 - ^ no to all. these were originally two 1/4, but i simplified it to make this difficulty easier to match the spread of the map better.
other diff I think is good and can not find anything sorry.

GOOD LUKL~ :)
thanks for modding
Cloudchaser
Hi! M4M from my queue.

I hope my mod helps you in anything because these maps are really well made and for me, it's a bit difficult to find major stuff to fix. Going to check until Insane, I'm not that good modding higher difficulties.

Insane
  1. 00:18:510 - 00:18:668 - You should considerer in add a note here to keep the consistency.
  2. 00:13:062 (5) - Sounds better with 1/2 and makes more sense with previous pattern.
  3. 00:17:799 (5,6) - this plays weird as well by the composition, you could try something like you did in 00:12:589 (3,4,5) -
  4. 00:18:904 (4,5) - It's weird to see these sliders when at the beginning you used a lot of 1/4 streams and then suddenly you're following melodies
  5. 00:39:904 (6) - NC, strong note + change of snap
  6. 00:39:747 - I would say, in my opinion, that this slider should be changed for circles for give emphasis to the cymbals.
  7. 00:47:483 - 00:50:010 - 00:50:483 - 00:51:273 - 00:51:747 - 00:52:536 - 00:57:589 - 01:02:641 - 01:12:747 - 01:22:852 (1) - add finish hitsound(there are a lot like these, idk why you didn't).
  8. 01:07:694 (1,2,3) - blanket please :3
  9. 01:10:220 (1,2,4,1,2,3) - finish hitsound in white/blue/red order
Hyper
  1. 00:15:431 (4) - This sound off with the rhythm, try with this: http://i.imgur.com/noswJ5E.png
  2. 00:35:168 (1,2) - they would look better if they were symmetrical imo
  3. 01:22:536 (6) - It doesn't feel good finishing a slider in a strong note, I would make it clickable
Hard
  1. 00:27:115 (6,1) - Blanket here, please.
  2. 00:31:694 (5,6,1) - this is very confusing to read, so many different stacks here. I sightly suggest you to remove a turn from 00:32:010 (6) - and snap.
  3. 00:33:747 (4,1) - blanket
Normal
  1. 01:08:642 (2) - Try something like this, it has better flow imo. http://i.imgur.com/xXG5bCh.png
  2. 01:51:904 (1,2) - what's going on with these sliders XD
Easy
  1. Seems fine to me
I'm bothered that you didn't put any finish hitsound when this had a lot of opportunities for that :(
Topic Starter
Low

Cloudchaser wrote:

Hi! M4M from my queue.

I hope my mod helps you in anything because these maps are really well made and for me, it's a bit difficult to find major stuff to fix. Going to check until Insane, I'm not that good modding higher difficulties.

Insane
  1. 00:18:510 - 00:18:668 - You should considerer in add a note here to keep the consistency. changed
  2. 00:13:062 (5) - Sounds better with 1/2 and makes more sense with previous pattern. no, i prefer this. it's also consistent with the other times i use sliders like this
  3. 00:17:799 (5,6) - this plays weird as well by the composition, you could try something like you did in 00:12:589 (3,4,5) - i like this. adds variation to the 1/2 rhythms
  4. 00:18:904 (4,5) - It's weird to see these sliders when at the beginning you used a lot of 1/4 streams and then suddenly you're following melodies i know. i mapped this to the whoosh sounds in the music. weird is beautiful
  5. 00:39:904 (6) - NC, strong note + change of snap don't want too many NCs. it would be redundant here because it's an easy to hit repeat slider
  6. 00:39:747 - I would say, in my opinion, that this slider should be changed for circles for give emphasis to the cymbals. i prefer giving emphasis to the guitar sounds
  7. 00:47:483 - 00:50:010 - 00:50:483 - 00:51:273 - 00:51:747 - 00:52:536 - 00:57:589 - 01:02:641 - 01:12:747 - 01:22:852 (1) - add finish hitsound(there are a lot like these, idk why you didn't). because this is my hitsounding style
  8. 01:07:694 (1,2,3) - blanket please :3 no
  9. 01:10:220 (1,2,4,1,2,3) - finish hitsound in white/blue/red order refer to what i previously mentioned
Hyper
  1. 00:15:431 (4) - This sound off with the rhythm, try with this: http://i.imgur.com/noswJ5E.png this completely matches the rhythm. i'm following the melody here
  2. 00:35:168 (1,2) - they would look better if they were symmetrical imo fixed
  3. 01:22:536 (6) - It doesn't feel good finishing a slider in a strong note, I would make it clickable i'll think about this
Hard
  1. 00:27:115 (6,1) - Blanket here, please. there is
  2. 00:31:694 (5,6,1) - this is very confusing to read, so many different stacks here. I sightly suggest you to remove a turn from 00:32:010 (6) - and snap. fixed my own way
  3. 00:33:747 (4,1) - blanket it pretty much is
Normal
  1. 01:08:642 (2) - Try something like this, it has better flow imo. http://i.imgur.com/xXG5bCh.png it's fine to me. the flow isn't bad here, and changing this would require an overhaul of all the subsequent patterns
  2. 01:51:904 (1,2) - what's going on with these sliders XD XD
Easy
  1. Seems fine to me
I'm bothered that you didn't put any finish hitsound when this had a lot of opportunities for that :(
thanks for modding
Arutsuki
hi nm from q

Insane
•First off I gotta say there's patterns and ways the sliders are used i've never seen in an insane difficulty before, consider easing on the kicksliders and spaced bursts / streams
•00:18:904 (6,7) - doesn't feel right with the music, try making 00:18:904 (6) - into a 1/2 slider and put a circle at 00:19:141 -
•00:19:536 (1,2,3,4) - this spacing looks pretty weird to me, feels a bit awkward to play. too close
•00:20:957 (1,1,1) - same sound as 00:21:431 (1) - , why change spacing that much? feels unnatural
•00:24:431 (2,3,1) - I don't like how these overlap
00:25:220 (2,3) - ^
•00:36:852 (1,1) - consider making those into return sliders, kinda hard to read the rhythm change when they look the same as the other kicksliders

Another
•00:31:694 (1,2,3,4) - this makes zero sense to me, doesn't fit in aesthetically or difficulty wise imo
•01:25:694 - put a break here unless you're gonna map something there
•01:34:220 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - these have way bad flow imo, try making them something like the bursts after
•pretty fun diff otherwise, enjoyed it lots

good luck!
Sharu
Cool map :^)
Topic Starter
Low

Arutsuki wrote:

hi nm from q

Insane
•First off I gotta say there's patterns and ways the sliders are used i've never seen in an insane difficulty before, consider easing on the kicksliders and spaced bursts / streams i think it's absolutely fine. compared to a lot of what i've seen in insane difficulties, this is actually relatively tame. i don't use any sort of wild spacing or crazy streams
•00:18:904 (6,7) - doesn't feel right with the music, try making 00:18:904 (6) - into a 1/2 slider and put a circle at 00:19:141 - no, that would make the rhythm here boring when the song clearly is not
•00:19:536 (1,2,3,4) - this spacing looks pretty weird to me, feels a bit awkward to play. too close nope. it's anti-flow which i think is cool
•00:20:957 (1,1,1) - same sound as 00:21:431 (1) - , why change spacing that much? feels unnatural follow the increasing pitch and it's really cool
•00:24:431 (2,3,1) - I don't like how these overlap i do
00:25:220 (2,3) - ^
•00:36:852 (1,1) - consider making those into return sliders, kinda hard to read the rhythm change when they look the same as the other kicksliders i think it's fine. sliders are lenient when you hit them, and i used NCs to indicate a rhythm change.

good luck!
thanks for modding

[ Sharuresu ] wrote:

Cool map :^)
ty :)
Natsu
Hi

General
[]
  1. Metadata source?
EXL
[]
  1. What does EXL mean and how is that related to the song? isn't better to just call it EX?
  2. OD is really low despite this being the hardest diff in the set, use 8,5 or 8 at least
  3. 00:02:010 (1) - add a hitsound? it feels really empty atm, Another diff is using a whistle which sounds really nice.
  4. 00:04:220 - 00:06:747 - 00:06:904 - those beats are part or the main melody in the song, even you mapped some of them at other diffs, I really don't get why you didn't mapped them here, it sounds really empty tbh, mainly because the sounds are basically the same as others such as 00:03:747 (5) -
  5. 00:00:747 (1,2,3,4) - shouldn't this be a yellow combo color?
  6. 00:20:957 (1,2,3,4) - 5% on sliders tails, 10% is still too loud
  7. 00:21:904 (1) - why is this yellow?
  8. 00:26:799 (2,4) - nazi,but they are too close, do you mind moving them a bit? since your map pattern looks really cool and stuff like this isn't that cool
  9. 00:41:799 (1) - remove this NC and add one at 00:41:957 (2) - that fit the song change better
  10. 00:56:878 - Why is this one unmapped? I'm sure it follows the song melody really nice.
  11. 01:08:641 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - not a fan of the comboing, since I don't get what are you trying to do here, do you mind explaining me or making the full pattern a single combo?
  12. 01:22:852 (1) - shouldn't be a yellow combo 01:22:852 (1,2,3) - ?
  13. 01:27:589 (7) - NC?
  14. 01:32:957 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why is this yellow combo? isn't that super confuse ? since yellow means 1/3
  15. 01:36:115 (1,2,3,4) - 01:38:641 (1,2,3,4) - 01:41:168 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:45:273 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:47:799 (1,2,3) - 01:50:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:54:431 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same as above
  16. 01:48:431 (3) - remove 1 repeat and add a circle instead? that would fit the melody better
  17. 01:57:378 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is super confuse to play, I asked a few pro players and almost everyone rip their acc at the different snaps, could you use sliders instead 01:57:378 (3,4,5,6) - ? like you did with 01:56:957 (1,2) -
  18. 01:59:247 (1,2) - I'd use a slider here instead too, i feel the snaps being really unfair to players
Another
[]
  1. 00:12:115 (1) - unsnapped
  2. 00:14:326 (1) - *
  3. 00:15:273 (5) - *
  4. 00:15:431 (6) - *
  5. 01:32:562 (4) - *
  6. 01:32:957 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - The NC spam is really unnecessary tbh, there are no weird snaps or sv changes, also the pattern is a normal one.
  7. 01:35:957 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:38:483 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:48:589 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:51:115 (1) - Same
  8. 01:35:642 (1,2,3,4) - are the current hitsounds intended?
  9. 01:54:431 (1) - reduce the volume a bit in the body of this slider? slider ticks sounds a bit annoying.
Insane
[]
  1. 00:04:220 - 00:06:747 - 00:06:904 - I really think is super weird to ignore beats that are going with the main melody of the song.
  2. 00:20:957 (1,1,1,1) - 5% sounds better in the tails, btw why this have a combo spam, but the ones at your hardest diff doesn't?
  3. 00:36:589 (1,1,1,1) - the combo spam doesn't make much sense, even you didnt use it at your hardest diff
  4. 00:40:747 (1,1) - again the NCs are totally unnecessary.
  5. 00:41:957 - I'm a bit sad, because your rhythm here is kinda poor and don't represent the song that well, maybe you can improve the rhythm according to the change in the music?
  6. 00:49:694 (8) - 01:35:641 (1) - ctrl g would be more intuitive for insane lvl players
  7. 00:54:589 (5) - tbh this rhythm doesn't represent the song that well, I'd suggest:
  8. 00:56:878 - ignoring this just make your rhythm sounds weird, since that's an important beat in the song, in fact it follows the same melody as 00:56:799 (3) -
  9. 01:19:378 (1,1,1,2) - tbh,your NCs for 1/3s would work with circle patterns, but I don't think sliders need a warning, since in the actual gameplay sliders are really lenient, I'm fine if you want to keep such NCs, but I really don't think they help that much.
  10. 01:43:062 (1) - I'd prefer a symmetric slider, since that can be better for visuals IMO
Hyper
[]
  1. 00:16:852 (7,8,1) - the spacing is really weird for me, 1 is stronger than 8, yet 8 is a jump and 1 just normal spacing
  2. 01:26:641 (2) - I'd add a NC here, since the HP drain is kinda unfair if you fail an object before
Hard
[]
  1. AR feels really slow for the note density of this diff, AR 7,5 instead
  2. 00:02:799 (3) - if you listen to the music a single 1/2 slider would work better, also that will make a 1/2 break, since your hard is too dense atm
  3. 00:03:273 (1) - this should be a 1/2 slider, if you want a triplet then it should be at 00:03:510 -
  4. 00:03:747 (3) - same as above
  5. 00:09:273 (5) - 1/3, tbh I'd just add a single circle to create a little break for hard players.
  6. 00:17:957 (3,5) - they are too close to each other, for better visuals I strongly recommend u to copy past 00:17:483 (2,4) -
  7. 00:19:536 (7) - for example you could remove this circle to create a little break
  8. 00:34:694 (2,4) - not a fan tbh, atleast use a proper blanker, so it doesn't looks that bad, also you can improve the blanket at 00:33:747 (4,1) - as well
  9. 00:42:115 (1) - rhythm is super weird, just remove 00:42:115 (1) - or try:
  10. 00:44:957 (1,3) - the overlap looks so bad in game
  11. 00:53:010 (2,1) - blanket is really off
  12. 01:20:010 (7) - this is 1/3, but since is a hard diff just use a 1/2 slider, the 1/4 don't fit at all tho
  13. 01:20:957 (2) - you can use a 1/2 slider, since the sounds going in 1/3 will throw off hard diff players
  14. 01:26:641 (2) - same as hyper, add a NC to give a HP boost
  15. 01:51:904 (1,2) - they are too close to each other..
Normal
[]
  1. 00:04:537 (1,2,3) - spacing
  2. 00:02:011 (1,2,3,4) - same
  3. 00:19:062 (6) - touching the HP bar, isn't unrankable, but looks really bad and not intended
  4. 00:35:168 (5) - missing NC
  5. the diff is fine, but please fix all the spacing, even if they are small, is really inconsistent
Basic
[]
  1. 00:10:852 (2,3,1) - a tiny spacing error
  2. 00:37:694 - is the break extended on purpose?
Topic Starter
Low

Natsu wrote:

Hi

General
[]
  1. Metadata source? https://remywiki.com/Encounter
EXL
[]
  1. What does EXL mean and how is that related to the song? isn't better to just call it EX? i had this named "EX" originally, but i decided that i liked "EXL" better. it just stands for "excel".
  2. OD is really low despite this being the hardest diff in the set, use 8,5 or 8 at least i had it set like this because of tricky rhythms in this difficulty, but i see your point. i'll make it 8
  3. 00:02:010 (1) - add a hitsound? it feels really empty atm, Another diff is using a whistle which sounds really nice. reasonable suggestion; added
  4. 00:04:220 - 00:06:747 - 00:06:904 - those beats are part or the main melody in the song, even you mapped some of them at other diffs, I really don't get why you didn't mapped them here, it sounds really empty tbh, mainly because the sounds are basically the same as others such as 00:03:747 (5) - i mapped sparsely at this point in the song because i was following the dnb track in the background. also, i feel that mapping it sparsely like this gives more emphasis to the beat-heavy section starting at 00:07:062 (1)
  5. 00:00:747 (1,2,3,4) - shouldn't this be a yellow combo color? fixed
  6. 00:20:957 (1,2,3,4) - 5% on sliders tails, 10% is still too loud changed
  7. 00:21:904 (1) - why is this yellow? matches the previous slider and matches the synth sound in the song. i extended it to end on a 1/6 tick now for good measure
  8. 00:26:799 (2,4) - nazi,but they are too close, do you mind moving them a bit? since your map pattern looks really cool and stuff like this isn't that cool changed
  9. 00:41:799 (1) - remove this NC and add one at 00:41:957 (2) - that fit the song change better ok
  10. 00:56:878 - Why is this one unmapped? I'm sure it follows the song melody really nice. understandable, but i am following the dnb here. provides for a better emphasis on the next dnb sounds
  11. 01:08:641 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - not a fan of the comboing, since I don't get what are you trying to do here, do you mind explaining me or making the full pattern a single combo? pink combos follow the odd guitar sound that pops up in the song (here). yellow means 1/3, so i combined them in an interesting and sporadic way.
  12. 01:22:852 (1) - add a break? i'm not sure how good is to have this drain zone,btw shouldn't be a yellow combo 01:22:852 (1,2,3) - ? i don't think a break is necessary. the drain here has never affected me while playing. also, i don't think there should be a yellow combo since it's hardly recognizable as 1/6
  13. 01:27:589 (7) - NC? i wanted this to specifically feel like a continuation from the last part of the song, so no change
  14. 01:32:957 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why is this yellow combo? isn't that super confuse ? since yellow means 1/3 i did this because i wanted to include all of the combo colors in the kiai for an epic effect. i don't think it's too confusing since with the AR and the note density, one should easily be able to tell it's 1/4. if you can provide some players who mess up here and think it's 1/3, i will gladly change it
  15. 01:36:115 (1,2,3,4) - 01:38:641 (1,2,3,4) - 01:41:168 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:45:273 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:47:799 (1,2,3) - 01:50:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:54:431 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same as above
  16. 01:48:431 (3) - remove 1 repeat and add a circle instead? that would fit the melody better good suggestion
  17. 01:57:378 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is super confuse to play, I asked a few pro players and almost everyone rip their acc at the different snaps, could you use sliders instead 01:57:378 (3,4,5,6) - ? like you did with 01:56:957 (1,2) - man, i really like this arrangement at the end of the song. i would STRONGLY like to keep this because i feel as if it matches the sporadic effect of the song. it's kind of like you're playing freestyle drums. i will change some of them into sliders for playability, but i will keep most of the circles
  18. 01:59:247 (1,2) - I'd use a slider here instead too, i feel the snaps being really unfair to players ok
Another
[]
  5. 01:32:562 (4) - *
  6. 01:32:957 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - The NC spam is really unnecessary tbh, there are no weird snaps or sv changes, also the pattern is a normal one.
  7. 01:35:957 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:38:483 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:48:589 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:51:115 (1) - Same
  8. 01:35:642 (1,2,3,4) - are the current hitsounds intended?
  9. 01:54:431 (1) - reduce the volume a bit in the body of this slider? slider ticks sounds a bit annoying.
Insane
[]
  1. 00:04:220 - 00:06:747 - 00:06:904 - I really think is super weird to ignore beats that are going with the main melody of the song. same reason here as in EXL
  2. 00:20:957 (1,1,1,1) - 5% sounds better in the tails, btw why this have a combo spam, but the ones at your hardest diff doesn't? because in EXL, yellow = 1/3. in this diff, NC = 1/3. in fact, i'm going to go in this diff and change all the 1/3 to NC because i forgot to do some
  3. 00:36:589 (1,1,1,1) - the combo spam doesn't make much sense, even you didnt use it at your hardest diff refer to above
  4. 00:40:747 (1,1) - again the NCs are totally unnecessary.
  5. 00:41:957 - I'm a bit sad, because your rhythm here is kinda poor and don't represent the song that well, maybe you can improve the rhythm according to the change in the music? fixed
  6. 00:49:694 (8) - 01:35:641 (1) - ctrl g would be more intuitive for insane lvl players changed the first one, but not the second. i like how the stream flows into the slider on the second one.
  7. 00:54:589 (5) - tbh this rhythm doesn't represent the song that well, I'd suggest: your suggestion leaves out a lot of precious dnb beats! i like mine better
  8. 00:56:878 - ignoring this just make your rhythm sounds weird, since that's an important beat in the song, in fact it follows the same melody as 00:56:799 (3) - i'm mapping to dnb here!
  9. 01:19:378 (1,1,1,2) - tbh,your NCs for 1/3s would work with circle patterns, but I don't think sliders need a warning, since in the actual gameplay sliders are really lenient, I'm fine if you want to keep such NCs, but I really don't think they help that much. keeping the NCs for consistency. also, colorful = good!
  10. 01:43:062 (1) - I'd prefer a symmetric slider, since that can be better for visuals IMO i really like this slider! :cry:
Hyper
[]
  1. 00:16:852 (7,8,1) - the spacing is really weird for me, 1 is stronger than 8, yet 8 is a jump and 1 just normal spacing made it another juuuuump
  2. 01:26:641 (2) - I'd add a NC here, since the HP drain is kinda unfair if you fail an object before fair enough
Hard
[]
  1. AR feels really slow for the note density of this diff, AR 7,5 instead ok, fixed
  2. 00:02:799 (3) - if you listen to the music a single 1/2 slider would work better, also that will make a 1/2 break, since your hard is too dense atm ok
  3. 00:03:273 (1) - this should be a 1/2 slider, if you want a triplet then it should be at 00:03:510 - changed
  4. 00:03:747 (3) - same as above changed
  5. 00:09:273 (5) - 1/3, tbh I'd just add a single circle to create a little break for hard players. changed
  6. 00:17:957 (3,5) - they are too close to each other, for better visuals I strongly recommend u to copy past 00:17:483 (2,4) - fixed spacing
  7. 00:19:536 (7) - for example you could remove this circle to create a little break done
  8. 00:34:694 (2,4) - not a fan tbh, atleast use a proper blanker, so it doesn't looks that bad, also you can improve the blanket at 00:33:747 (4,1) - as well fixed this whole section
  9. 00:42:115 (1) - rhythm is super weird, just remove 00:42:115 (1) - or try: removed
  10. 00:44:957 (1,3) - the overlap looks so bad in game fixed
  11. 00:53:010 (2,1) - blanket is really off fixed
  12. 01:20:010 (7) - this is 1/3, but since is a hard diff just use a 1/2 slider, the 1/4 don't fit at all tho i just made it a circle.
  13. 01:20:957 (2) - you can use a 1/2 slider, since the sounds going in 1/3 will throw off hard diff players ok
  14. 01:26:641 (2) - same as hyper, add a NC to give a HP boost fixed
  15. 01:51:904 (1,2) - they are too close to each other.. fixed
Normal
[]
  1. 00:04:537 (1,2,3) - spacing fix
  2. 00:02:011 (1,2,3,4) - same
  3. 00:19:062 (6) - touching the HP bar, isn't unrankable, but looks really bad and not intended shifted it a bit so it's not touching as much
  4. 00:35:168 (5) - missing NC hm, i disagree. i wanted this all to feel like one big symmetrical arrangement
  5. the diff is fine, but please fix all the spacing, even if they are small, is really inconsistent fixed all the spacing
Basic
[]
  1. 00:10:852 (2,3,1) - a tiny spacing error fixed
  2. 00:37:694 - is the break extended on purpose? fixed
thanks for modding and starring! gonna wait for irre to check this mod
Natsu
btw about the yellow combos in your hardest diff, I really think you should use it only for the 1/6s - 1/3s, because if you use it at some 1/4 streams then having a warning becomes more confusing than having no warning

anyways i really strongly recomend you to use it only for the 1/6s or remove the warning from the op, finding a new combo color for the 1/6s also can work tho!
Irreversible

Natsu wrote:

Hi

Another
[]
  5. 01:32:562 (4) - * fixed all, that was really random
  6. 01:32:957 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - The NC spam is really unnecessary tbh, there are no weird snaps or sv changes, also the pattern is a normal one. The song really couldn't be any more special here... I'd like to keep it.
  7. 01:35:957 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:38:483 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:48:589 (1,1,1,1,1) - 01:51:115 (1) - Same I've chosen to NC them to make it visually more appealing here, the song always sounds the same in these sections!
  8. 01:35:642 (1,2,3,4) - are the current hitsounds intended? I redid the hitsounding.
  9. 01:54:431 (1) - reduce the volume a bit in the body of this slider? slider ticks sounds a bit annoying. okay!
Thank you Natsu :3

http://puu.sh/sg1hS/1c442d2d9f.txt
Irreversible
Arutsuki:

31s: No fix, because I think it stresses the player very well before a part changes.
1m25s: Mapped something small there
1m34s: you're right

http://puu.sh/sgKC7/a74fa02e93.txt
Topic Starter
Low

Natsu wrote:

btw about the yellow combos in your hardest diff, I really think you should use it only for the 1/6s - 1/3s, because if you use it at some 1/4 streams then having a warning becomes more confusing than having no warning

anyways i really strongly recomend you to use it only for the 1/6s or remove the warning from the op, finding a new combo color for the 1/6s also can work tho!
i fixed the combo colors so that yellow is only 1/3 now (added a new sky blue color for the chorus to replace yellow). also updated irre's diff; should be ready
Natsu
EXL

1. 00:21:904 (1) - I don't think is a good idea to end this in 1/6, since the strong beats are going in 1/4, I don't mind the color that much, but I don't agree with the 1/6
Insane

1. 00:54:589 (5) For this I still think your rhythm don't represent the music that well, what about :
Normal

1. 00:06:587 (5,6) - unsnapped
  2. 00:53:800 (3,1) - spacing
  3. 01:09:273 (3,4) - ^
  4. 01:17:484 (5,1) - ^
  5. 01:38:483 (4,5) - ^
  6. 01:41:010 (4,5) - ^
  7. 01:51:115 (4,5) - ^
DeletedUser_423548
From my queue :o

I could not mod
I'm sorry...

I will send a star instead

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Low

Natsu wrote:

EXL

1. 00:21:904 (1) - I don't think is a good idea to end this in 1/6, since the strong beats are going in 1/4, I don't mind the color that much, but I don't agree with the 1/6
Insane

1. 00:54:589 (5) For this I still think your rhythm don't represent the music that well, what about :
Normal

1. 00:06:587 (5,6) - unsnapped
  2. 00:53:800 (3,1) - spacing
  3. 01:09:273 (3,4) - ^
  4. 01:17:484 (5,1) - ^
  5. 01:38:483 (4,5) - ^
  6. 01:41:010 (4,5) - ^
  7. 01:51:115 (4,5) - ^
fixed all
Natsu
The normal diff still have the unsnapped objects 00:06:587 (5) - 00:06:745 (6) - , also check the spacing at 00:34:695 (4,5) -

call me back
Natsu
NCs in the hardest diffs looks a bit spammy, but they make sense with theme of the song and patterns, everything seems fine for me.
Topic Starter
Low
thanks for everything :oops:
Saturnalize
lol I have not even mod this

well good luck then
Pentori
hi
the sections at 00:00:747 - 00:37:378 - and 01:54:431 - need to be timed properly before this moves forward as there are clear changes in bpm

once u've done that call me back
show more