forum

osu! for demons

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CookieCherry
OskaRRRitoS
I agree with you 100% and I mean 100% like oh my goodness, I have never found an opinion I agreed to more than this right here, right now. This agreement between us shows how small and pitiful this world really is and I kid you knot, This is one of the best reasoned, best argued, best supplemented opinions I have ever seen. You may think I going over the line with this but no, I am being 100% concentrated orange juice serious. Why? Do you know what you have written, damn Socrates can't beat that, and he's dead. This is a point, and argument, an opinion that may revolutionize our world, should we work hard enough, for it is what life should be in essence. 100% am I going to walk behind you, every step of the way, be there if you trip, lose something and follow you until your purpose has been fulfilled through this revelation that only you can deliver, that only you can truly show the meaning of our existence and our universe. We have come so far, survived the millennia, produced helpful things, and finally, our lies can end in a game over, you win scenario, because you have finally brought the revelation that humanity has waited for. You're the only unsilenced creature that can spread this divine interpretation, so it must be you to finally go against our intimidating government and fight back with, not swords or guns, but the words from the universe itself. You need to know that without this, humanity won't survive. It is of course, the message entails, that people are empty-headed fucks.

Thank you.
Caput Mortuum
Pepperoni macaroni lasagna ketoprak enak
Mahogany
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
worst fl player
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
abraker
Wow your comments are so long I don't know what I should write about. Now that I look at it, you guys just either wrote some gibberish or copy-pasted some text of the random and deeper end of the interwebs. Maybe I should do the same and just get over this shitpost. but maybe I also want to put some more effort into these mindless things that don't matter and nobody will care about anyway. This begs the question of why am I even doing this. My life must be pretty low if I can find the time to write this up and post it knowing nobody will care. This heavily reminds me of the "my sanity" thread I made earlier where I commented about how I was loosing, if not already lost, my sanity by reading and replying to every thread on the first page. I probably lost enough sanity to ask for that silence that will kill my odds of becoming a GMT too. Yet I still have no idea why I am doing this. Procrastination maybe, but I can procrastinate by going to reddit and happily stuffing my mindless good-for-nothing jelly noodle with memes and other pointless content. I just can't explain why I am still on this cancerous shit hole pretending to care. Pretending might also be an understatement here, which is sad in itself. Well, back on topic, I guess I'll just right about how I have no idea why I am writing this and then go back on topic saying I will write about how I have no idea why I am writing this.
Offdensen
Holy fucking shit,you're right. This is so accurate,I swear to god it is. Everyone should see it. This is an agreeable statement. Someone should tell peppy. Every player should know,no matter what age,hell,I don't care if they're a fucking unicorn agender aestheticsexual genderkin horsekin half dog half cat,doesn't matter,everyone should see this. It makes total sense now. I am right now,swear to god,rethinking my whole life. This is amazing,so...incredible...! Even cookiezi should see this to be honest..................................I only did this for the meme,kappa. Why is it just so damn blank,lmao?