forum

I hit a wall. Can't fc anything

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Creyz
I started to farm pp recently and got about 10k ranks in 2-3 days.After that I started to become worse and worse
Yesterday I hit 25k and got my first 200pp play and after that I couldn't do anything.
I've been playing for like 5 hours today and havent gotten 1pp I get nervous after 100 combo and I keep choking.
Can't farm DT anymore because I can't burst more than 200BPM for even 3 seconds,or my acc is just so terrible that I don't get pp.
idk should I just take a break for a while? Play more? Or just stop farming for a while?
Yolshka
Don't be sad Creyz, there's nothing to worry about :D. Don't take breaks though, practice twice as hard instead. :P Three times as hard!
Don't let it get you down!
Kyupix
Chances are, that you're just having a bad day.
If that problem keeps occuring take a little break or don't concentrate on farming as much an, rather concentrate on improving or having fun while playing
KupcaH
"hit a wall"
Wtf, will we have 10 posts like these everyday?

Take a break from game, and then play more.
DeathHydra
Please, there will always be times where you can't get pp even when you farm like a madman. That's just how life works in osu! If everyone can get pp and gain ranks easily, then we will see more people competing for #1 and not just Cookiezi or Angelsim.

This is normal. No need to make a thread for this.
B1rd
You mean you played for five whole hours and didn't get any pp?
Topic Starter
Creyz

Kyupix wrote:

Chances are, that you're just having a bad day.
If that problem keeps occuring take a little break or don't concentrate on farming as much an, rather concentrate on improving or having fun while playing
Not just 1 bad day. But I get what you mean.The same thing happened to me when I reached 38k ,was stuck there for a while then I gave up and played random maps for fun,was 38k for 3 months lol. I guess I'll just stop focusing on pp for now and enjoy game.
But still I already have 159 hours and I'm only 25k and I'm feeling like I'm really slow,that's why I care so much
Endaris
I'm 18k with above 500 hours.
You can feel good now if that's all you care about. There's no reason to hurry, you will still get to 15k within half of my playtime.
winber1
next time watch where you're going.
Caput Mortuum
Look at my profile (o!m) and look at Borealis. I got that play from the other day in my FIRST try. Now I can't even pass it with 93% acc. You're just not having a good day.

Just play when you feel like it. Don't make it a chore.