posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Mara
SPOILER
My eyes. They are burning. That color. I need drugs, now!

Hello.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Vext_old

stupid-fatty wrote:

Well gosh, I've been here for a short time and having this lack of friends is just getting kind of boring.
That's what happened to me. "Now I'm a jerk and everyone loves me!" Friends will make the game tons more fun, you can add me and hit me up in-game or here if you like.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
Ah, don't worry. We love you. Osu! loves everyone. Well...not really. But you're cool. Nice to meet you, im sean, how's it hangin' broski (though, you're a girl, so, ...I dunno anything like that for girls so, darling or honey works...I guess...you know what, Ignore me.)
OzzyOzrock

Vext wrote:

"Now I'm a jerk and everyone loves me!"
ROFLMAO NOW I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU

oh, and hi :3
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
Mmmmh, darling.
Also, you blushed at ozzy. *rages* I wanted to be blushed at :C
Sleep Powder
Welcome to osu!

You're new but I've see you around in Off-Topic (OT).

Color is not used in traditional meaning for the previous statements. If by any chance you are harmed, confused or uncomfortable with this please contact me by PM. Warning: Responses may or may not be troll'd. Use at your own discretion. Responding may not be suitable for anyone under 18 or if you have serious heart conditions. This response was not tested on animals. Side effects may include: anger, laughter, disappointment, embarassment, or death. Please ask your nearest friend if this response is right for you.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
:D *huggles gabby* <3
dkun
my eyes
the color
it burns

I mean, hello and welcome.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
*lickes you* You taste like...Oranges.

I believe this explains the text.
Also I totally know what your sigs from, but for the life of me, I dont remember.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
>w< I wish I could remember.
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Backfire
Right! That's it >w<
Topic Starter
doIIy
x
Noboty
Greetings!

If you're looking for friends, you are welcome to play with me (though, I suck at the game).