forum

Should I be FC'ing 5 stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Braixen-Desu
I find that fc'ing 4 stars doesn't give me a lot of rank and usually isn't worth the payout. Also, I'm not sure if my rank is that good compared to others who also have played for 11 months/ a year. Can somebody tell me if I should start to FC 5 stars?
Caput Mortuum
idk, can you?
Topic Starter
Braixen-Desu
I can at most FC a 4.85 star, I dunno I just don't think I put the effort into FC'ing a 5 star
Caput Mortuum
if you don't try, you will never be able to fc it (:
DeathHydra
Get a good acc if you want pp. I'm pretty sure most 4 stars maps will give tons of pp if you FC them with good acc
KupcaH
If you want pp, then FC 4.7-4.9* maps with high acc, they give A LOT. Up to 200.
N0thingSpecial
I have 200pp scores that come from 4*

Also the 4.85* map is piss easy, I wouldn't really say you can reliably and consistently FC 4* maps, just stay at 4* for now

Of course you can always play 5* for rank and no one is stopping you.
winber1
what's even the point of asking these questions. i feel like people are asking these questions because similar useless questions have been asked previously giving people more motivation to make such threads. like bitch, if i think i can fc a 7 star map, i'll try when i have the motivation and time. if i don't think i can then fuck that.

if you're thinking about this in terms of pp and ranks as a payout, literally just go find farm maps whether from tillerino or osusearch or looking at people's profiles, or whatever other method there is. personally pp is of secondary concern. I know certain maps will give me decent pp, but i mainly fc them because i like the song and its a sense of satisfaction, although i can't say that nowadays since i don't even play.
-Makishima S-
At your pp range i was fcing 4 stars and it was HUGE pp.

Note: TV size are shit there, play long maps.
Ashton

[Taiga] wrote:

At your pp range i was fcing 4 stars and it was HUGE pp.

Note: TV size are shit there, play long maps.

playing long maps will only stress you out.

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULE
SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULESHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULE
KupcaH

CanadianBaka wrote:

playing long maps will only stress you out.

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULE
SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULESHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAPS RULE

SHORT MAP RULE
u suck
Sayorie
acc sux, just low-acc FC harder maps like me and get completely stuck and not improving
Topic Starter
Braixen-Desu

Arthraxium wrote:

acc sux, just low-acc FC harder maps like me and get completely stuck and not improving
Sounds like fun
Adorn
> dont play for rank and pp
> get rank and pp ezpz

works for me ;)
Bauxe

winber1 wrote:

what's even the point of asking these questions. i feel like people are asking these questions because similar useless questions have been asked previously giving people more motivation to make such threads. like bitch, if i think i can fc a 7 star map, i'll try when i have the motivation and time. if i don't think i can then fuck that.

if you're thinking about this in terms of pp and ranks as a payout, literally just go find farm maps whether from tillerino or osusearch or looking at people's profiles, or whatever other method there is. personally pp is of secondary concern. I know certain maps will give me decent pp, but i mainly fc them because i like the song and its a sense of satisfaction, although i can't say that nowadays since i don't even play.
This is the realest post in the history of G&R.
Buster
no
B1rd

N0thingSpecial wrote:

I have 200pp scores that come from 4*

Also the 4.85* map is piss easy, I wouldn't really say you can reliably and consistently FC 4* maps, just stay at 4* for now

Of course you can always play 5* for rank and no one is stopping you.
I really want to know what 4* map gives 200pp.

Also OP you have 36 S ranks you shouldn't be playing 5* lmao. You should be playing AR10 6-7* maps like all the other 5 digit cool kids are.
Suissie
WTF. Just play what you are able to play. And it looks like that your not very consistent now. You shouldn't care about Rank so much. Just play and have fun. Your improving will come.
Xyrus_old_1

B1rd wrote:

I really want to know what 4* map gives 200pp.
Usually 4.8+* OD8+ marathons, but also maps that are 3+mins long, 4.8+* and OD9, e.g. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/131354?m=0 if you can 99+% FC them.
B1rd
4.8* isn't 4*. I wanna 4.0* maps that I can farm 200pp from. Please.
show more