forum

Raw input

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Applez
Hey guys do you use raw input with your tablets? I heard for certain tablets raw inputs makes the tablet malfunction but for others i hear it makes it more responsive. Is this actually true?
Pawsu
Raw Input usually works fine in most cases. I suggest to just trial and error. If you want to use the in-game sensitivity with a tablet, it's recommended to enable Raw Input which should keep the tablet from messing up. Otherwise, just adjust your tablet's area via the driver preferences. Take a look at Peppy's thread explaining this.

General Discussion is for non osu! related topics. Please read the guidelines found on the top of every subforum before posting.
Rurree
If I remember correctly, you ALWAYS have to turn your raw input on for your tablets to be usable in osu.

And yeah, what Pawsu said, visit Gameplay & Rankings or Help instead for questions like these.
Zain Sugieres

Rurree wrote:

If I remember correctly, you ALWAYS have to turn your raw input on for your tablets to be usable in osu.

And yeah, what Pawsu said, visit Gameplay & Rankings or Help instead for questions like these.
You don't have to