1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

Flannel wrote:

Username is Flannelle. Come play with me and Pawsu. o/
I'm really liking Skye.
Agreed,Skye is amazing,too bad people hate her because of her Ultimate,she's not even broken/op though,and the ult has been nerfed

Meanwhile,my main is Ying,a healer + damage and bae


i mean,just look at that eliminations + total heal :O

o,and i did played with raynday a few weeks back,and i'm on his video XD
pic for proof
posted

ExKyu wrote:

Flannel wrote:

Username is Flannelle. Come play with me and Pawsu. o/
I'm really liking Skye.
Agreed,Skye is amazing,too bad people hate her because of her Ultimate,she's not even broken/op though,and the ult has been nerfed

Meanwhile,my main is Ying,a healer + damage and bae


i mean,just look at that eliminations + total heal :O

o,and i did played with raynday a few weeks back,and i'm on his video XD
pic for proof
90% of top plays I see are triple kills with Skye's ult, LOL.
posted
downloading now
posted
late comments but:

PALADINS has reached OVER 5 MILLION PLAYERS!
This game is pretty much popular on steam, no man has never heard of it on steam.
posted
The game is fun and the turtle guy is cool
posted
Been playing way too much of this on PS4 lol.
posted
I like this game but I think Overwatch is better because of Blizzard's community response
posted
Cassie / Ying > all
posted

Alysia wrote:

I like this game but I think Overwatch is better because of Blizzard's community response
Well, duh OW is better. Community is trash but gotta remember Paladins is also Beta and f2p.
-
God bless, I love Kinessa.
posted
pretty fun tbqh. I just wish I don't disconnect sometimes
boy do I love Skye
posted
People be liking Skye but she got nerfed to oblivion lol
posted
Oh sorry I forgot you can only like op characters
posted
i'd play but i can't run it on my toaster
posted
Add me for play at Paladins in steam: AkitoKazuki
posted

Faustas156 wrote:

Is the community toxic ?
Nope, not unless you pissed them off, of course.
I don't know how it was 10 month ago, but now it's full of toxic players. Almost every match I have a retard in team blaming everyone.
I've seen new level of toxicity in Paladins. "Eat your mother and father stupid b*tch".
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Faustas156 wrote:

Is the community toxic ?
Nope, not unless you pissed them off, of course.
I don't know how it was 10 month ago, but now it's full of toxic players. Almost every match I have a retard in team blaming everyone.
I've seen new level of toxicity in Paladins. "Eat your mother and father stupid b*tch".
we are looking at the next csgo here
posted

Luisina wrote:

Cassie / Ying > all
posted
I will play this as soon as I get my good laptop fixed and set up...

Right now I use a stupid 6-year old macbook pro that can't even run osu! :(
posted
i played paladins back when it was in beta and it was broken f. i remember bomb king being op af and the death looking guy looking good but had skills that would glitch a lot
Please sign in to reply.