1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Closed

Sorry, I opened today since I had some free time, but now it's too late. If I had to mod this I'd have to go to next week
posted
OPEN

This time I'll be opening for 2 NM, CTB only
posted
posted
Please and thank you.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/509413
posted
CLOSED

mods will be arriving soon
posted
The queue is now OPENED

I'll be taking mods for CTB & STD :


NM Spots : 3

I will be streaming myself modding the maps over at https://www.twitch.tv/celerih in about an hour
posted
OwO what's this

Requesting NM for this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/455626
posted
nm request for this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/559641
thanks c:
posted
Normal request please!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/521917


Thank you!
posted
These are maps I will be modding :

ZiRoX wrote:

OwO what's this

Requesting NM for this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/455626

Nudes if you mod the Rain

Senery wrote:

nm request for this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/559641
thanks c:

ayygurl wrote:

Normal request please!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/521917


Thank you!
The queue is now CLOSED
posted
The queue is now OPENED

I'll be taking mods for STD only

NM Spots : 3

I'll be modding the maps on my stream after the queue gets closed https://www.twitch.tv/celerih
posted
Hello Celerih, Normal Mod request on this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/606833 !

Thanks a lot :D !
posted
posted
posted
NM request https://osu.ppy.sh/s/606418
thank you!
looks like i was a little late, we can m4m if thats okay with you xd
posted
These are maps I will be modding :

Arrival wrote:

Hello Celerih, Normal Mod request on this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/606833 !

Thanks a lot :D !

Sieg wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620131
thanks

Turquoise2 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1307472

love me
The queue is now CLOSED

Sorry Jenn you were too late
Please sign in to reply.