forum

some advices for SB and Taiko mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +57
Topic Starter
xierbaliti
To give more control on SB by relating the amount of SB elements with HP drain, for example, when hp reaches 25%, some elemnts will pop out once it drop to 24%, the elements will disappear. And when it reaches 50%, the whole interface will change and gets brighter...
Something like this that I want to put into my map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25503 ;)

*not only will taiko mode benefits from it, but osu as well. For example, in a map with no break, we can actualize the section-pass and section-fall effect. Also it will enrich SB content. ;)

and some suggestions for Taiko mode:
1. Increasing the amount of notes appeared on the screen. Right now osu can only show about 9 notes at the same time (compare to taiko no tatsujin, which can show 15.5 notes) which is very limited especially with high sv since its too fast to react and if we can increase it to 15 notes, it would be easier to see the coming notes. ~_~

2. add another mod to taiko: that is, change blue to red and red to blue, a very entertaining mod. :D

it could be predicted that many new ideas would come out based on this new feature i guess.

NatsumeRin
would be interesting.
Shiro
I'd support that (especially the new mod - probably unranked ?) but I don't have any vote left. I kind of disagree with the SB thing though, it'd be kind of disturbing.
Verdisphena
Sounds nice :D
OzzyOzrock
The SB might be cool to further enhance authenticity, but no to the new mod.
Krisom
Support. I actually wanted to do this a while ago.
arien666

Odaril wrote:

I'd support that (especially the new mod - probably unranked ?) but I don't have any vote left. I kind of disagree with the SB thing though, it'd be kind of disturbing.
Then, make like some option :3?
EBAWER123
Support both, awesome idea. あべこべ would be nice, instead of tediosly swapping dons and kats manually like POONwing does it will be much easier to just toggle it.
Azure_Kite
I support the HP Storyboarding, actually.
Sander-Don
abekobe should be a taiko mod tbh, would be fun.
OzzyOzrock
no, this would make a lot of songs easier/not change anything in matters of difficulty.

I guess unranked mod for fun would be fine >_>
Zekira
YES TO ALL OF THESE!

1. Increasing the amount of notes appeared on the screen. Right now osu can only show about 9 notes at the same time (compare to taiko no tatsujin, which can show 15.5 notes) which is very limited especially with high sv since its too fast to react and if we can increase it to 15 notes, it would be easier to see the coming notes. ~_~
Especially this one about the scroll length! The fact that the screen can only fit 9 notes has... 'annoyed' me for god knows how long, as it makes HS2.0 almost unreadable when in the original game it was completely possible to read up to a speed of HS3.0 ._.

Can't I use money to get additional support stars please lol

HP Storyboarding would be HUGELY interesting. I have plans for an osu! SB that would look much, much better on HP trigger rather than pass-fail...

...where are my support stars when I need them?1 >_>

no, this would make a lot of songs easier/not change anything in matters of difficulty.
Who said mods needed to make the play easier or harder lol? I'd support it as an unranked mod, however.
Cristian
Good luck!
aquabluu
This, a thousand times over.
anongos
Notes shown would be the best change ever. Make it happen!
OzzyOzrock
Forgot to mention that I fully +2000 support the notes shown thing :3

annoying being able to read stuff in the games but not osu!...
Zekira
Seriously, if there was an ability to shell out 5USD just to add +20 support to this, I would :<
Noobita
you forgot to mention an SB toggle, or you just didn't think about it and should D:
anyway great suggestions
AoiX
for a more powerful SB~
sherrie__fay
:DDDsounds good..
show more