forum

IOSYS - Chanteikku Sanyousei no Itazura Daisensou

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Meh, the fact that I don't want another guest is still the same :v
I don't even think this map will get ranked one day since I'm too lazy for mod request.
Love
all you have to do is just /np in #modreqs, simple as that
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Love wrote:

all you have to do is just /np in #modreqs, simple as that
I don't think this method can actually get your map ranked. It's already a miracle if you get some random bad mod after doing it 9001 times.

Winshley wrote:

[General]
Remove .osb file from the beatmap folder. There's no storyboard anyway. Uh I tought it was already deleted D: Done.

[Great Fairy Fight]
00:40:752 (6,7,8,9) - Spacing is a bit weird here. (7) to (8) has shorter distance spacing than (6) to (7) and (8) to (9). Might wanna realign that so that they have the same spacing. Hum, yes, fix'd
01:37:346 (5,6,7,8) - Same as above, except that since it's rather spacious the problem is less noticeable. So you can ignore this if you want to. ;) I think it's okay there
01:38:644 (9) - Move 3 grids left and 2 grids up? Nope :<

P.S: This beatmap set is already included in Beatmap Pack #354, so it lacks the newly included Taiko diff. :o ...wut?
Love
Try pming a MAT in-game, but not spam them, or you can do this.

"MAT Request"
/np

other than that, gl
Kurai
Bubbled ~
Love
Now that's what I call fast <3
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Wait wat...
SPOILER

inb4 bubble popped

Love wrote:

Now that's what I call fast <3
Actually I've done nothing lol

Edit: Wait how my edit became another post ._. And I can't delete it ;_;

...Oh I see I clicked on Quote instead of Edit ._.
OzzyOzrock
Incoming.

[Taikolor]
00:21:454 (127,128,129) - ddk
00:22:590 (135,136,137,138,139) - katus
00:25:022 - add a katu here, and the beat after.
00:25:995 (161) - don
00:39:617 (56) - katu
00:45:941 (28) - katu
01:10:590 (12,13) - Why not make these big as well?
01:40:103 (88,89) - both katu
- 01:40:427 (90) - don
02:20:887 - add don
- 02:20:968 (352) - katu
02:22:103 (360) - move to 02:22:184
Rest is fine.

Keep in mind that these are mainly for flow.
YOU CAN RE-BUBBLE THIS KURO
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Actually Mr Color is not on osu anymore and I can't say if your mod is good or not :/
What do

Edit: Color said fix everything
Kurai
Thanks for your mod Ozzy ~
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
inb4 popped again

inb4 infinite bubble popping
Verdisphena
┐('~`;)┌
Cyclohexane
No idea if I should've applied ozzy's mod or not but if I can slow down the process of getting this map ranked I will happily do so

On a more serious note, this is quite a bad taiko so I imagine the fixes were legit

Also after reading the previous pages there's a bit of explaining to do here
Kurosanyan got his Taiko diff. from me because I offered him to do one before this map was even submitted, so if there was going to be a Taiko I kinda had legitimate priority on it
Turns out I did make one good Taiko back in the day but my computer died, so I tried to recreate it but for some reason I didn't nearly do as well.
Then there was Kurosanyan being Kurosanyan (ie. A dire idiot) which really didn't help me being more serious about this taiko difficulty. So yeah sorry Love/Ozzy if it sucks, it's not my best one ever, but I think it gets its job done. It's playable, not only for Taiko experts and respects the Guidelines.
Also I lol'd at "I might delete that difficulty" from Kurosanyan because it's pretty much the most decent difficulty out of the mapset, excluding Fight's difficulty. By this I imply that Kurosanyan is a terrible mapper

Btw I did the taiko because I love the song and I was really frustrated with Ono's taiko on Kochiya Sanae's map (no offense, I just can't read/understand/play your mapping)

tl;dr I was here first and Kurosanyan is a huge troll mixed with an awful mapper
Cheers
OzzyOzrock
wonderful post
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Winshley

Kurosanyan wrote:

Winshley wrote:

P.S: This beatmap set is already included in Beatmap Pack #354, so it lacks the newly included Taiko diff. :o ...wut?
Yeah. I don't know why your yet-to-be-ranked beatmap set is included there... *coughblameztrotcough*

After reading a while, I could understand that the circle suggestion I made is ignored. It's a Hard map anyway. :P

Anyways, star'd. Good luck with that~ :)
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
At first I was like "lol this guy don't even know it's Sanae's map in the pack" but then I wtf'd

Actually it should be the mapset of Sanae in the pack. u mad Sanae? :>
Winshley
Yeah, I saw Sanae's beatmap set on a later beatmap pack (#362). xD

I downloaded all beatmap packs, so I know quite a lot of stuffs here. In fact, I found your beatmap in beatmap pack #356 after I extracted all the beatmap packs I downloaded (and realized that it's not ranked). :P
OzzyOzrock
I noticed that when it first came out, I wtf'd, then tried to make up logical reasons.
Haruhi_sama
vytalibus
Only qualm is [Strongest Fairy]. The difficulty starts out great, and the jumps weren't at weird times... and then suddenly it just looks like patterns are just being added in the middle of anything else. Don't misunderstand, they're still passable, but just barely.

I gueeeeeeeeeeeess I'd be okay with it... I'm a bit reluctant to say it.
Sakura
[General]
Offset -8 ms
Idk, but most of your combos, feel like they should start a note early, remember the enphazising hit is a Geki/Katu hitburst, not a new combo.

[Strongest Fairy]
01:10:590 (1) - I'm sorry, but no, this slider overlaps itself too much
01:49:022 (1,2,3) - Too close to spinner, need at least 1 beat after the spinner, specially since the spinner is so short.
03:12:049 (1,2) - ^

[Great Fairy Fight]
If this difficulty is supposed to be a Hard, it needs to be toned down, otherwise i'd highly recommend including a difficulty in between this and Little Fairy.
01:29:238 (3) - Partially hidden due to the spinner hitburst
02:52:265 (3) - ^

[Taikolor]
Hp drain = 4 please, map is pretty long.
Your use of big notes is really inconsistent, specially in the verses, for example.
00:15:779 (82,83,84,85,86) - Considering you overmapped this section it's impossible to make 86 a big note, however you do put a big note later at 00:18:698 (105) Which makes it inconsistent, so to fix i'd suggest just use a regular don in here.
00:21:292 (126) - ^
For the next verse i wouldnt suggest using big notes on the "Yah" sections in mid of the verses makes it look way too enphasized and gives more enphasized sections less impact, up to you tho.
00:47:238 (39) - Now this suffers from the same problem as the first instance, with the difference that this triplet does exist in the music, but since you're already enphasizing all "Yah" then i'd suggest to drop the triplet to put a big note here for consistence with your previous verse, or just do what i suggested previously.
01:12:860 (22,23,24,25) - Are you really mapping to the lyrics? taiko is a drum, i'd suggest instead dropping all notes except 01:13:184 (24). (same suggestion for the other similar section.)
01:40:427 (90,91,93) - I'd suggest to turn these into big notes, they look like they could use more enphasis since there's a good 3/4 pattern in the song.
02:31:022 (1,2) - The strong note is (1) why do u apply a big don to both?

[Little Fairy]
Way too many spinners for the easiest difficulty, spinners are the most tiring hitobject, and new players wont have enough stamina to hit so many spinners.
01:07:338 (1,2) - I'd suggest you remove these 2 notes, awfully hard to hit accurately since the singer is singing slightly offbeat.
03:12:860 (1) - New combo due to spinner combo bug (There are many others, look for notes after spinners that are lacking the new combo marker)

Whew that was a lot, excuse the wall of text but it was necessary.
Cyclohexane

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Taikolor]
Hp drain = 4 please, map is pretty long. Toned down to 5. Any lower is too easy.
Your use of big notes is really inconsistent, specially in the verses, for example. It's mainly because I can't put D's and K's on streams.
00:15:779 (82,83,84,85,86) - Considering you overmapped this section it's impossible to make 86 a big note, however you do put a big note later at 00:18:698 (105) Which makes it inconsistent, so to fix i'd suggest just use a regular don in here.First I didn't really "overmap" it, second, fixed.
00:21:292 (126) - ^ ^
For the next verse i wouldnt suggest using big notes on the "Yah" sections in mid of the verses makes it look way too enphasized and gives more enphasized sections less impact, up to you tho. Fixed.
00:47:238 (39) - Now this suffers from the same problem as the first instance, with the difference that this triplet does exist in the music, but since you're already enphasizing all "Yah" then i'd suggest to drop the triplet to put a big note here for consistence with your previous verse, or just do what i suggested previously. Fixed.
01:12:860 (22,23,24,25) - Are you really mapping to the lyrics? taiko is a drum, i'd suggest instead dropping all notes except 01:13:184 (24). (same suggestion for the other similar section.) Yeah I am mapping to the lyrics, and? If you play TnT you'll see that many songs are partly mapped to the lyrics.
01:40:427 (90,91,93) - I'd suggest to turn these into big notes, they look like they could use more enphasis since there's a good 3/4 pattern in the song. Nah, if I only put those three together sure but 92 is in the way and perfectly fits.
02:31:022 (1,2) - The strong note is (1) why do u apply a big don to both? To fit the guys shouting in the background like I did before.
just rank it already :<
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Offset -8 ms Are you really sure about this? It looks worse with your offset when I play it, also I have the offset of the ranked map.
Idk, but most of your combos, feel like they should start a note early, remember the enphazising hit is a Geki/Katu hitburst, not a new combo. Wut?

[Strongest Fairy]
01:10:590 (1) - I'm sorry, but no, this slider overlaps itself too much I'm sorry, but no. It's readable, you can easily see the beginning, the end, and the path the slider takes. Besides, its size doesn't disturb the gameplay since it can be played just like a hold slider. Imo this slider really isn't a problem.
01:49:022 (1,2,3) - Too close to spinner, need at least 1 beat after the spinner, specially since the spinner is so short. Fix'd
03:12:049 (1,2) - ^ ^

[Great Fairy Fight]
01:29:238 (3) - Partially hidden due to the spinner hitburst Fix'd
02:52:265 (3) - ^ ^

[Little Fairy]
Way too many spinners for the easiest difficulty, spinners are the most tiring hitobject, and new players wont have enough stamina to hit so many spinners. Removed 4 spinners, I guess it should be okay now.
01:07:338 (1,2) - I'd suggest you remove these 2 notes, awfully hard to hit accurately since the singer is singing slightly offbeat. Replaced by a slider.
03:12:860 (1) - New combo due to spinner combo bug (There are many others, look for notes after spinners that are lacking the new combo marker) Fix'd
Yuzeyun
I'll have a look on that taiko map. I'll post replay, screenshot and thoughts over it on that post.

[EDIT]

Pretty nice map, but you could map some parts like here : 01:02:806 (Though I see what you wanted to do)

Also, here : 03:09:941 (133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144,145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153,154,155) - I didn't really understand the stream and sounds a bit random.

I found kdddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkkdk a little easier and the k pattern fits the synth (I think this is a synth but oh well)

It's up to you to fix them or not as they're all suggestions. I'll re-edit this post later for the background. Second star.

[EDIT 2]Easiest diff is now above 3,00 stars (3,12)...
And I made the BG : http://puu.sh/bhYW
Cyclohexane

_Gezo_ wrote:

I'll have a look on that taiko map. I'll post replay, screenshot and thoughts over it on that post.

[EDIT]
Pretty nice map, but you could map some parts like here : 01:02:806 (Though I see what you wanted to do) A bit farfetched, IMO.

Also, here : 03:09:941 (133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144,145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153,154,155) - I didn't really understand the stream and sounds a bit random.

I found kdddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkkdk a little easier and the k pattern fits the synth (I think this is a synth but oh well) I redid it a bit different from the way you suggested, it was indeed quite a clusterfuck before! I changed it to kdddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkkkkdkdk

It's up to you to fix them or not as they're all suggestions. I'll re-edit this post later for the background. Second star. Thanks for the mod!

[EDIT 2]Easiest diff is now above 3,00 stars (3,12)...
And I made the BG : http://puu.sh/bhYW Thanks! I'll be using this!
Footix, please give him a kudosu when you check the thread.
Aleks719
Strongest Fairy
awsum

Great Fairy Fight
03:31:833 (8) - add nc

Taikolor
add letterboxes just for consistency
03:33:617 (307,308) - maybe spinner instead?

Little Fairy
3,20.. well, OD-1, AR-1, HP-1 would make 3.09. If you want. Not necessary for me.
01:24:211 (1) - remove nc
02:47:238 (1) - ^
-------------------------------------------------------
EDIT : taiko bg was fixed(recompressed, cuz size was over 2.5mb), all seems fine, bu-bu-bu-bubbled!
Yuzeyun

Aleks719 wrote:

EDIT : taiko bg was fixed(recompressed, cuz size was over 2.5mb), all seems fine, bu-bu-bu-bubbled!
I couldn't save into JPG :|
Garven
[Normal]
Having OD this low compared to that AR is stupid. If the star rating gets bumped up too high, then get an easier difficulty or tone this one down a bit.
01:28:752 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for the easiest of the set.
02:51:779 (1) - ^
03:12:860 (1) - ^
The diff is mostly fine as-is. I'm just wary of it being the easiest in the set.

[Hard]
01:23:563 (3) - Wow, that speed up was not expected.
03:01:509 (9) - Why? No drum part going on during here...
03:17:400 (6,1) - These aren't stacked correctly. Manually adjust them until they look right in play mode.
It felt like there were huge sections of map where you just didn't put in any hit sounds at all. Made it felt kind of bland.

So much copy paste, bleh. Anyway, there you have it.
Garven
Strange that you reply your fixes in a PM, but okay.

[Normal]
03:11:238 (6,1) - I'm wary of the spacing since the lowered AR allows both of these to be visible at the same time - even with the long gap of time between.

Address that and we should be good to go again~
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
You're right I should post it here too.

Garven wrote:

[Normal]
Having OD this low compared to that AR is stupid. If the star rating gets bumped up too high, then get an easier difficulty or tone this one down a bit. AR -1 now
01:28:752 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for the easiest of the set. Spinner deleted and made a new pattern
02:51:779 (1) - ^ ^
03:12:860 (1) - ^ ^
The diff is mostly fine as-is. I'm just wary of it being the easiest in the set. I don't think I'll make an easier diff, sorry D:

[Hard]
01:23:563 (3) - Wow, that speed up was not expected. Not sure if I should fix this D: The slow part should stop there imo
03:01:509 (9) - Why? No drum part going on during here... Fix'd, I guess
03:17:400 (6,1) - These aren't stacked correctly. Manually adjust them until they look right in play mode. Should be ok now
It felt like there were huge sections of map where you just didn't put in any hit sounds at all. Made it felt kind of bland. Hitsounds everywhere now. But not sure if they're good.

So much copy paste, bleh. ikr D: Anyway, there you have it.

Garven wrote:

[Normal]
03:11:238 (6,1) - I'm wary of the spacing since the lowered AR allows both of these to be visible at the same time - even with the long gap of time between. Now the spacing is x1 and the pattern should be okay o/
Garven
Rebub~
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Thanks Garven :D
Hope the next mod mod after Kurai will be the last... ;w;
Kurai
New combo changes in [Little Fairy] :
  1. 03:09:941 (5) - Added a new combo (Suggested by Star Stream, and it's the reason of why I'm rechecking this map)
  2. 03:27:779 (1,2) - Interchanged the new combo between these notes..
  3. 03:27:779 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - Rearranged the comboing of this part.
Rebubbled ~
Garven
That'll do. Ranked!
Kurai
I didn't see this coming o.o
Congratz for your first ranked map \:D/
Noob Man
Finally. :D

Congrats, u portuguese. =P
OnosakiHito
F2 -> updated -> Huh? Ranked? But no ranks? -> Forum -> Ranked 8min ago. lolol
Congratulation~