Kenta Nagata - Gozen 7-ji

posted
Total Posts
28
show more
Topic Starter
polka

Stingy wrote:

there is tutorial on how to make slliderball spin backwards after repeat pls find :arrow:I don't want it to :o

[Simple]
k :arrow:k

[Normal]
k :arrow:k

[Hard]
00:21:451 (2,1) - stack? :arrow:ok

[Insane]
k :arrow:k
[]
why do you even ask for mods anymore just go straight to a BNsee 8 ji
Thanks mom
Topic Starter
polka
02:34 PolkaMocha: loki oml im triggered
02:34 PolkaMocha: its not letting me move uP
02:35 Lokidoki: do you have locked notes?
02:36 PolkaMocha: no ;-;
02:36 Lokidoki: hmmmm
02:36 PolkaMocha: Just ctrl A and click drag/ ctrl up
02:36 Lokidoki: I can the send you the code with them moved up if you want to
02:36 PolkaMocha: and its not moving
02:36 PolkaMocha: Well its not just them
02:37 PolkaMocha: I have space to push the whole thing up
02:37 Lokidoki: why all, just first five would be enough
02:38 PolkaMocha: well Ik but its like kissing the scorebar's ass so i figred why not
02:38 PolkaMocha: but its not
02:38 PolkaMocha: moving
02:38 PolkaMocha: hhh
02:38 PolkaMocha: whatever
02:38 PolkaMocha: I think I fixed it
02:38 PolkaMocha: narxt
02:39 Lokidoki: you... mean... next?
02:39 PolkaMocha: ye
02:40 Lokidoki: 00:52:715 (5) - change into slider
02:40 Lokidoki: plus the end spinner sound
02:40 Lokidoki: that's all
02:40 Lokidoki: I hate checking polished maps uwu
02:40 PolkaMocha: I disagree because I wanted to catch both drums through clickable beats
02:40 PolkaMocha: fixed spinner
02:40 PolkaMocha: Then youll hate literally 90% of my maps
02:41 Lokidoki: I guess so
02:41 Lokidoki: well this rounds it up
02:42 PolkaMocha: Ill savelog and post
02:42 Lokidoki: I'll post to thread now, or nah?
02:42 PolkaMocha: you just post to thread and Ill KD

missing first half I had to relog. Fixed some stuff regarding spinner hitounds and overlaps on normal.
oh nvm u have the full log
Lokidoki
2016-12-30 16:15 Lokidoki: I have to things for Simple
2016-12-30 16:15 Lokidoki: I think you can up the slider tickrate to 2
2016-12-30 16:15 Lokidoki: and end the last spinner on wistle sound
2016-12-30 16:16 PolkaMocha: Alright?
2016-12-30 16:16 PolkaMocha: ended with finish
2016-12-30 16:17 PolkaMocha: tick rate 2 sounds nice
2016-12-30 16:17 Lokidoki: I thought that finish sound was too blunt, but it sounds nice
2016-12-30 16:17 PolkaMocha: \o/
2016-12-30 16:18 Lokidoki: Normal
2016-12-30 16:19 Lokidoki: 00:34:083 (2) - i don't like this small overlap
2016-12-30 16:19 Lokidoki: I wish it overlapped more
2016-12-30 16:19 PolkaMocha: I agree
2016-12-30 16:19 PolkaMocha: fixed
2016-12-30 16:20 Lokidoki: I guess same thing with - 00:49:241 (2) - but this looks a lot better
2016-12-30 16:20 Lokidoki: so i guess you should keep that one
2016-12-30 16:20 Lokidoki: the - 00:49:241 (2) -
2016-12-30 16:21 PolkaMocha: hm?
2016-12-30 16:21 PolkaMocha: oh ok
2016-12-30 16:21 Lokidoki: Hard now
2016-12-30 16:22 PolkaMocha: k
2016-12-30 16:23 Lokidoki: 00:16:715 (3) - it doesn't stack with - 00:15:451 (1) - nor - 00:14:820 (3) -
2016-12-30 16:23 Lokidoki: so it just looks a bit wrong
2016-12-30 16:24 PolkaMocha: purposeful. It's in between the two. I avoide stacking in my style because it's hard to read and looks messy to me.
2016-12-30 16:24 Lokidoki: well okay then
2016-12-30 16:25 Lokidoki: and again the last spinner
2016-12-30 16:26 Lokidoki: 00:01:241 (4,6) - Maybe move all notes above to make the stack not from behind the (6) note but before?
2016-12-30 16:27 Lokidoki: Like this : https://puu.sh/t5C26/f273b57d2e.jpg
2016-12-30 16:27 PolkaMocha: for hard?
2016-12-30 16:28 Lokidoki: no
2016-12-30 16:28 Lokidoki: Hyper
2016-12-30 16:28 Lokidoki: sorry ;w;
2016-12-30 16:28 Lokidoki: I messed up
2016-12-30 16:28 Lokidoki: uwu
2016-12-30 16:28 PolkaMocha: oh oops
2016-12-30 16:29 Lokidoki: 00:52:715 (5) - I'd like to see this as a slider rather than a note
2016-12-30 16:30 PolkaMocha: Hold on
2016-12-30 16:30 Lokidoki: because there is an almost silent sound on the red tick
2016-12-30 16:30 Lokidoki: yeah, sure
2016-12-30 16:30 PolkaMocha: I cant move my notes up the editor hates me ;-;
2016-12-30 16:30 Lokidoki: ;-;
2016-12-30 16:32 PolkaMocha: UGHHH
2016-12-30 16:32 PolkaMocha: WHAT DOES THIS THING WANT FROM ME
2016-12-30 16:32 PolkaMocha: Ima restart in a second hold up QoQ
2016-12-30 16:32 Lokidoki: yea
2016-12-30 16:34 PolkaMocha: loki oml im triggered
2016-12-30 16:34 PolkaMocha: its not letting me move uP
2016-12-30 16:35 Lokidoki: do you have locked notes?
2016-12-30 16:36 PolkaMocha: no ;-;
2016-12-30 16:36 Lokidoki: hmmmm
2016-12-30 16:36 Lokidoki: I can the send you the code with them moved up if you want to
2016-12-30 16:36 PolkaMocha: Just ctrl A and click drag/ ctrl up
2016-12-30 16:36 PolkaMocha: and its not moving
2016-12-30 16:36 PolkaMocha: Well its not just them
2016-12-30 16:36 PolkaMocha: I have space to push the whole thing up
2016-12-30 16:37 Lokidoki: why all, just first five would be enough
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: well Ik but its like kissing the scorebar's ass so i figred why not
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: but its not
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: moving
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: hhh
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: whatever
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: I think I fixed it
2016-12-30 16:38 PolkaMocha: narxt
2016-12-30 16:39 Lokidoki: you... mean... next?
2016-12-30 16:39 PolkaMocha: ye
2016-12-30 16:39 Lokidoki: 00:52:715 (5) - change into slider
2016-12-30 16:40 Lokidoki: plus the end spinner sound
2016-12-30 16:40 Lokidoki: that's all
2016-12-30 16:40 Lokidoki: I hate checking polished maps uwu
2016-12-30 16:40 PolkaMocha: I disagree because I wanted to catch both drums through clickable beats
2016-12-30 16:40 PolkaMocha: fixed spinner
Noffy
Hihi~ As requested in PM :3

[General]

If you are skinning the hitcircles, you must also include a sliderborder color in the [colours] section of each osu.

Here's a code for copypaste:

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,128
Combo2 : 255,128,128
Combo3 : 119,187,255
Combo4 : 128,255,128
SliderBorder: 255,255,255


You know, your comboburst images are prettty small.. Is that on purpose?

[Normal]
00:14:504 (2,3) - Stacking results in 2 going under 00:12:925 (1) - . You probably want to move this stack down and to the right a bit.
00:15:451 (1,2) - This looks pretty awkward, since in the other patterns it's the slider end of the first slider overlapping the slider body of the second, rather than the second's head shyly hiding under the first one's body.. oh no that sounds lewd possible idea?

[Hard]
00:38:188 (1,3) - This overlap looks pretty out of place, considering similar ones do not occur in this difficulty.



I'm sorry I couldn't find anything else just take this star ;w;/
Good luck with this nice map >w</
Topic Starter
polka

Noffy wrote:

Hihi~ As requested in PM :3

[General]

If you are skinning the hitcircles, you must also include a sliderborder color in the [colours] section of each osu. :arrow:Good catch :o

Here's a code for copypaste:

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,128
Combo2 : 255,128,128
Combo3 : 119,187,255
Combo4 : 128,255,128
SliderBorder: 255,255,255
:arrow:ty

You know, your comboburst images are prettty small.. Is that on purpose? :arrow:Yes.

[Normal]
00:14:504 (2,3) - Stacking results in 2 going under 00:12:925 (1) - . You probably want to move this stack down and to the right a bit. :arrow:fucks with DS but ok ouo
00:15:451 (1,2) - This looks pretty awkward, since in the other patterns it's the slider end of the first slider overlapping the slider body of the second, rather than the second's head shyly hiding under the first one's body.. oh no that sounds lewd possible idea? :arrow:Your idea isn;t good for flow. I'll keep it for now, as I've seen this done before.

[Hard]
00:38:188 (1,3) - This overlap looks pretty out of place, considering similar ones do not occur in this difficulty. :arrow:I dont have anywhere else to put it unu



I'm sorry I couldn't find anything else just take this star ;w;/ :arrow:otysm ou o;
Good luck with this nice map >w</
THANK YOU
riffy
No kudosu for the modpost above?

[General]
  1. Can you do some kind of black/dark frame around the reverse arrow? At times it it pretty uncomfortable to read it.
  2. When you include the fail background, you should also add one for the pause. You know, just to be logical.


[Simple]
  1. 00:02:188 - sounds like a separate beat, so I'd give it an individual circle. a poorly made example. After all, you do this with practically every pattern later in the difficulty.
  2. 00:41:346 (3,4) - something similar here. Just select these two and hit Ctrl+G. It should follow the music a bit more precisely.

    Great!


[Normal]
  1. 00:11:978 - woudn't a 1/2 slider with a reverse fit well here? It feels like a few 1/2 beats are missing at this point and that slider would represent them nicely.
  2. 00:33:136 (1) - minor - wouldn't it be cool to use a more common transition here? something simplistic

    Neat as always.


[Hard]
  1. 00:07:872 (1,2) - 00:50:820 (1,2) - minor - do people still suggest blanket stuff? If so, this is the case.
  2. 00:17:030 - for consistency purposes (with 00:11:978 (4) - 00:14:504 (2)) I would map this with a circle, try replacing 00:16:715 (3) - with two circles?
  3. 00:38:188 (1,2,3) - minor - being the only opverlap of this kind it feels quit eout of place.

    Yes, please, map like this more.


[Hyper]
  1. 00:13:872 (2,3) - there is no actual reason for a jump. Perhaps there is a way to rearrange stuff and keep the DS lower?
  2. 00:17:346 (7,1) - 00:19:872 (4,1) - 00:22:399 (6,1) - these three, however, could use some jumps.
  3. 00:25:557 (1,2) - being the only 3/4 slider in the entire difficulty it confuses me a lot. Why not try a 1/2 slider instead? It will be more consistent and fit just fine.

    Good one, thopugh the jump placement confues me a bit.


Pretty neat and simple set. Not much to mcomment on.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
polka

Bakari wrote:

No kudosu for the modpost above? :arrow:I forgot x-x

[General]
  1. Can you do some kind of black/dark frame around the reverse arrow? At times it it pretty uncomfortable to read it. :arrow:Made a reverse arrow lel
  2. When you include the fail background, you should also add one for the pause. You know, just to be logical. :arrow:idk what to use but okay


[Simple]
  1. 00:02:188 - sounds like a separate beat, so I'd give it an individual circle. a poorly made example. After all, you do this with practically every pattern later in the difficulty. :arrow:I think its fine
  2. 00:41:346 (3,4) - something similar here. Just select these two and hit Ctrl+G. It should follow the music a bit more precisely. :arrow:I honestly think thats so small it doesnt really make a difference.

    Great! :arrow:tHANKS


[Normal]
  1. 00:11:978 - woudn't a 1/2 slider with a reverse fit well here? It feels like a few 1/2 beats are missing at this point and that slider would represent them nicely. :arrow:I just put one earlier. I wouldn't want to overcomplicated.
  2. 00:33:136 (1) - minor - wouldn't it be cool to use a more common transition here? something simplistic :arrow:Its my style so Im going to keep this.

    Neat as always. :arrow:Thank you.


[Hard]
  1. 00:07:872 (1,2) - 00:50:820 (1,2) - minor - do people still suggest blanket stuff? If so, this is the case. :arrow:Fixed.
  2. 00:17:030 - for consistency purposes (with 00:11:978 (4) - 00:14:504 (2)) I would map this with a circle, try replacing 00:16:715 (3) - with two circles? :arrow:I kind of agree but it's really hard to respace and rearrange after
  3. 00:38:188 (1,2,3) - minor - being the only opverlap of this kind it feels quit eout of place. :arrow:Multiple modders have addressed this. I did it to help the flow but fixed.

    Yes, please, map like this more. :arrow:primary mapping style :0


[Hyper]
  1. 00:13:872 (2,3) - there is no actual reason for a jump. Perhaps there is a way to rearrange stuff and keep the DS lower? :arrow:There really is because its a beginning to the drummy bits, I feel that deserves its own section.
  2. 00:17:346 (7,1) - 00:19:872 (4,1) - 00:22:399 (6,1) - these three, however, could use some jumps. :arrow:I think I fixed them o- o
  3. 00:25:557 (1,2) - being the only 3/4 slider in the entire difficulty it confuses me a lot. Why not try a 1/2 slider instead? It will be more consistent and fit just fine. :arrow:Okay

    Good one, thopugh the jump placement confues me a bit. :arrow:A lot of them were for some appearance points. I fixed most tho.


Pretty neat and simple set. Not much to mcomment on. :arrow:\o/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thank you!
ezek
As requested~

[7:00 A.M. (Simple)]
  1. 00:00:294 - 00:09:767 - In this section you set NCs every downbeat and then NCs are set to every second downbeat on the rest of the map, any reason for that?
  2. 00:20:504 (1,2) - blanket can be improved
  3. 00:53:346 (1) - rly? no hitsound on the last spinner even though it ends in a strong sound? :c same goe for the rest of the diffs~


[7:15 A.M. (Normal)]
  1. 00:33:136 (1) - I believe it would flow better curved down like this. I'm not a fan of the current transition~


[7:30 A.M. (Hard)]
  1. 00:04:083 (3,1) - r u gonna stack these?
  2. 00:28:083 (5) - nc for consistency?
  3. 00:50:820 (1,2) - did u forgot how 2 blanket here?
  4. 00:53:346 (4) - no nc? :c


[7:40 A.M. (Hyper)]
  1. 00:01:241 (4,6) - not sure if you care but these objects touch that thingy that appears below in gameplay, yee, that one that changes position with an arrow depending on your accuracy, idk how it is called, I always forget cuz I rly don't care lol
  2. 00:46:715 (2,3) - This jump doesn't make sense to me, there's no outstanding sound that could represent it~
  3. 00:53:346 (6) - no nc? :c u did here 00:28:083 (1) -


Feel free to call me back~
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

As requested~

[7:00 A.M. (Simple)]
  1. 00:00:294 - 00:09:767 - In this section you set NCs every downbeat and then NCs are set to every second downbeat on the rest of the map, any reason for that? :arrow:woops.
  2. 00:20:504 (1,2) - blanket can be improved :arrow:It's not supposed to blanket :<
  3. 00:53:346 (1) - rly? no hitsound on the last spinner even though it ends in a strong sound? :c same goe for the rest of the diffs~ :arrow:Done u right


[7:15 A.M. (Normal)]
  1. 00:33:136 (1) - I believe it would flow better curved down like this. I'm not a fan of the current transition~ :arrow:Flow<<<<Appearance here. This was really a style thing. But I think I fixed it in my own way.


[7:30 A.M. (Hard)]
  1. 00:04:083 (3,1) - r u gonna stack these? :arrow:Oops u right
  2. 00:28:083 (5) - nc for consistency? :arrow:ok
  3. 00:50:820 (1,2) - did u forgot how 2 blanket here? :arrow:Ya ;c
  4. 00:53:346 (4) - no nc? :c :arrow:ok


[7:40 A.M. (Hyper)]
  1. 00:01:241 (4,6) - not sure if you care but these objects touch that thingy that appears below in gameplay, yee, that one that changes position with an arrow depending on your accuracy, idk how it is called, I always forget cuz I rly don't care lol :arrow:scorebar, ezek. Its called the scorebar. Fixed brtw.
  2. 00:46:715 (2,3) - This jump doesn't make sense to me, there's no outstanding sound that could represent it~ :arrow:you're right.
  3. 00:53:346 (6) - no nc? :c u did here 00:28:083 (1) - :arrow:Tru


Feel free to call me back~
Yaaaay thanks for the icon ouo
ezek
~Bubbled~
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

~Bubbled~
Thank youooooou
Renumi
He Cant Keep Getting Away With It
Topic Starter
polka

Renumi wrote:

He Cant Keep Getting Away With It
with wot
nextplay
Nazi Stuff lol

[General]
What about increase the AR from Simple to 1,5 or 2 and decrease the AR from Hard to 5,5 and from Hyper to 6,5?
The song is really quiet. Why are the Hitsounds so loud?


[7:00]
Why did you use 1/1 If some Objects are mapped with 1/2? It's not Unrankable.

00:07:872 (1,2) Blanket
00:14:820 (3,1) - ^
00:24:925 (3,1) - What about stacking this?
00:35:662 (1,2) - Blanket

Simple and Good~

[7:15]

00:15:451 (1,2) - I like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7321962 a bit more because it's a bit easier to play
00:45:136 (3,5) - Stack?
00:48:294 (1) - I'm not a big fan from Shapes like this. I think this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7322004 better.

10/10 would play it again

[7:30]

00:11:030 (2,3) - Blanket
00:28:399 Start the Spinner here 00:28:241 because here 00:28:241 already starts the Sound like 00:53:504 -
00:33:136 (1,2,3) - Blanket
00:50:820 (1,2) - ^

[7:40]

00:19:557 (3,1) - Move the 1 a bit down touching the 3
00:21:451 (4,6) - Not right Stacked
00:37:557 (5,5,6) - Not right stacked with the Slidertail
00:42:609 (4,1) - Blanket

I'm noob at Modding.

GL~
Topic Starter
polka

nextplay wrote:

Nazi Stuff lol

[General]
What about increase the AR from Simple to 1,5 or 2 and decrease the AR from Hard to 5,5 and from Hyper to 6,5? :arrow:Adjusted.
The song is really quiet. Why are the Hitsounds so loud? :arrow:75 -> 60.


[7:00]
Why did you use 1/1 If some Objects are mapped with 1/2? It's not Unrankable. :arrow:Because I felt it worked well. Sure isnt 8D

00:07:872 (1,2) Blanket :arrow:Its a perfect blanket? lol
00:14:820 (3,1) - ^ :arrow:adjuested.
00:24:925 (3,1) - What about stacking this? :arrow:stacks in easy are baaaaad news
00:35:662 (1,2) - Blanket :arrow:Its a perfect blanket.

Simple and Good~ :arrow:Yeehaw

[7:15]

00:15:451 (1,2) - I like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7321962 a bit more because it's a bit easier to play :arrow:Hurts the flow :/
00:45:136 (3,5) - Stack? :arrow:I think its okay.
00:48:294 (1) - I'm not a big fan from Shapes like this. I think this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7322004 better. :arrow:What I have now fits my style better.

10/10 would play it again :arrow:yeehaw

[7:30]

00:11:030 (2,3) - Blanket :arrow:Its a perfect blanket.
00:28:399 Start the Spinner here 00:28:241 because here 00:28:241 already starts the Sound like 00:53:504 - :arrow:I want to keep it to 1/2.
00:33:136 (1,2,3) - Blanket :arrow:Fixed.
00:50:820 (1,2) - ^ :arrow:Fixed.

[7:40]

00:19:557 (3,1) - Move the 1 a bit down touching the 3 :arrow:00:20:820 (2,3,4) - ruins this ;-;
00:21:451 (4,6) - Not right Stacked :arrow:Its stacked fine. They cant auto stack because of time proximity o3o/
00:37:557 (5,5,6) - Not right stacked with the Slidertail :arrow:Moved.
00:42:609 (4,1) - Blanket :arrow:Adjusted.

I'm noob at Modding. :arrow:eesokay

GL~
Thaaaaaanks
riffy
Did some minor changes while rechecking, since nothing significant was changed I believe I can qualify right away.

Qualified.
Nao Tomori
he did it again the MADMAN @@
Gabe
whats up with the diff names tho
Topic Starter
polka

Bakari wrote:

Did some minor changes while rechecking, since nothing significant was changed I believe I can qualify right away.

Qualified.
Thanks <3
Topic Starter
polka

Nao Tomori wrote:

he did it again the MADMAN @@
WOWIE

Gabe wrote:

whats up with the diff names tho
gotta problem punk
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply