forum

can i disable my pen from clicking at all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
i dont really know where else to post this plus i shitpost here all the time so im just wondering if its possible to completely disable my pen on the h420 from clicking even outside of osu

tldr i want to play league with my tablet
Domo3311
If you want to disable the clicking then ya gotta remove the buttons :p
If you want to disable the function of the buttons then try going into the drive and setting the corresponding buttons to "none button"
Sandy Hoey
wouldn't you not be able to play league with a tablet. You have to use left and right click, don't you?
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

wouldn't you not be able to play league with a tablet. You have to use left and right click, don't you?
you can bind LMB and RMB to z and x
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

also the main click i need to disable is the one from the nib
Sandy Hoey

LoliPantsu wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

you can bind LMB and RMB to z and x
then how are you ging to use abilities, summs, items, toggle window lock, attack move, etc
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
[/quote]
then how are you ging to use abilities, summs, items, toggle window lock, attack move, etc[/quote]
i can use them like i normally would
Sandy Hoey
but then you wouldn't be able to move quickly after using spells or kite well because your fingers would be moving from the keys that direct your character to the the other functions
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

but then you wouldn't be able to move quickly after using spells or kite well because your fingers would be moving from the keys that direct your character to the the other functions
i mean not neccesarily if you practice alot and can someone answer the actual question please
winber1
take the nib out

also this is a dumb idea
Espionage724
On Linux (assumes device 12 is HUION Pen; check with xinput list):

xinput set-button-map 12 0 2 3 4 5 6 7

First 3 buttons are 1 (pen tap), 2 (button down), and 3 (button up) on a Huion H420. No idea what the rest of the buttons do.

Setting button 1 to 0 disables taps (0 2 3 4 5 6 7). You can set the first 3 buttons to 0 to disable all pen clicks and only use it for cursor movement (0 0 0 4 5 6 7). To default it, just put the numbers back in order (1 2 3 4 5 6 7).

For Windows: Rip the nib out :p
Zokuva

LoliPantsu wrote:

tldr i want to play league with my tablet
but why
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
cuz im not a shitty 70k and im basically cookiezi l00l
Fxjlk

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you are playing the game right you only need right click

Sandy Hoey wrote:

then how are you ging to use abilities, summs, items, toggle window lock, attack move, etc
usually with smart cast and attack move click enabled this is all done via keyboard even when using mouse

Zokuva wrote:

but why
Tablet > mouse, osu pro players is proof. It needs to take over other games now

Also this should probably be in the help section rather that G&R
winber1

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you are playing the game right you only need right click
technically speaking you would then be unable to use pings, which is playing the game wrong at higher level play

however it would be correct play to never ping in bronze elo in order to increase salt levels
Fxjlk

winber1 wrote:

technically speaking you would then be unable to use pings, which is playing the game wrong at higher level play

however it would be correct play to never ping in bronze elo in order to increase salt levels
You can rebind it to not need clicking and only need a keyboard press. I have v bound to ping and you can do all the ping types with 1 key