i like pissing people off by shitposting when actual questions are asked
Daichi Shinku
Forum games stuff.
Mints
Forum games and shit posts
- Jade -
Forum Games, to be honest.
Kao
My disappointment in myself that I'm not good enough.
Placing a front dodging facade to mask my true identity so I appear all nice
I guess it's been what I've really been doing, and it has become my personality
It's not easy to keep being motivated. Only my desire for being liked by everyone keeps me here
It's really scary to think I really just try too hard, in school and everywhere else.
Because life is really just boring if you sit back and think about it for a while

Or maybe I just really like helping.
Jellyblob
x
Sister Jude
I've nothing to do
SubZ
Road to 1,000 sh*tposts L A D
Tsred
Wierd shit on Off-Topic.
Luqanted

Kao wrote:

It's not easy to keep being motivated. Only my desire for being liked by everyone keeps me here
It's really scary to think I really just try too hard, in school and everywhere else.
Because life is really just boring if you sit back and think about it for a while

woa dude
Rurree
Friends.
-SayaKai
Some fun in fg
Luqanted

-SayaKai wrote:

Some fun in fg
some
jyling
FG is awsome
Kao

Kao wrote:

When did I write this Cringefest.
n0stamina
Forums are entertaining. Views opinions n answer fun to read.
Soul Evans
I think i'm just generally bored and like interacting with the community

to ''some'' extent
loli66
I like downloading maps and skins
Blitzfrog

Kao wrote:

Kao wrote:

When did I write this Cringefest.
When you wanted me in your life ;) ;) ;)

On-Topic : FG, might have ruined it for many peeps doe
Arnold0
I'm guessing having time to waste is a valid reason. Also I'm only active on the forum when i'm active in the game so I guess being linked to a game I enjoy is a reason as well.
Lyawi

Sister Jude wrote:

I've nothing to do
Yes, same! I also like it to help, play a bit in FG and I improve my English every day. It's always nice to meet new people!
riffy
No idea. Could've developed a severe case of kudosu addicition, though.
Aurele

Bakari wrote:

No idea. Could've developed a severe case of kudosu addicition, though.
this guy
riffy
Oh yeah, and the fact that I'm the prettiest boi on the forums according to Gabe!
abraker
Off-Topic. You can say anything there and people won't take you seriously. It's good for discussions going deep in or off the shitty end. It's good for acting smart if you want to be criticized to no end or stupid just because you want to. Finally, I made it my goal recently to provide that shitty place some quality because that place doesn't know the meaning of such word.
Rwyta

abraker wrote:

Off-Topic. You can say anything there and people won't take you seriously. It's good for discussions going deep in or off the shitty end. It's good for acting smart if you want to be criticized to no end or stupid just because you want to. Finally, I made it my goal recently to provide that shitty place some quality because that place doesn't know the meaning of such word.
Rio-
I just kinda need some good reads... So osu!forum it is.
and I miss my "3500+ posts" milestone.

On a serious note, I find that checking forums are fun imo, I can see how people interacting, expressing opinions, let other knows about their thoughts, etc (Not only here, but I pretty much enjoy checking other forums too). Also Its Forum Games that made me addicted of checking osu!forums almost everyday (even though I'm not posting there anymore)...
Serraionga
Shitposting incessantly. Doesn't seem that entertaining, but it's actually a great time killer when you're doing boring stuff.
Justykanna
I used to post a lot more, particularly in the video game and anime threads, but I play / watch both a lot less than I used to. I still like to check out what's going on though since I still have an interest in both.

Rio- wrote:

and I miss my "3500+ posts" milestone..
What ever happened to the posts number? I noticed my number of posts completely dropped one random day a while ago too.
DryBones81
my boredom
so i have an excuse to post all kinds of retarded shit on off topic
Keep
I want to see where I can apply my fujoshi powers- oops I did it again
Amaineko
nolaifaifeining
definitely nolaifeining
Golterboose
I like seeing people think and do things and how they react to eachother doing said things, I just find viewing forums amusing.
Laharl
Mostly Shitposting. Can be very funny/entertaining sometimes.
LaryRose09
Off-topic :|
Pochacco
boredom after playing too much maps
-shig-
Just being bored in general, and procrastination