forum

[Archived] Way to disable scroll wheel in the menus?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nobed
My mouse has recently had it's mouse wheel broken so it erratically scrolls all the time for no reason. Is there any way to disable the mouse wheel on all of osu!?
PS: I've tried changing the registry settings in windows. It works in chrome but not in osu!, I'm assuming it's because of direct mouse input or something.

Thanks.
o x
I don't think you can, I know you can disable it when you are paying a map though. There may be a way to fix it but for now I would suggest unplugging your mouse and using the keyboard to navigate osu!
Topic Starter
Nobed

Cawub wrote:

I don't think you can, I know you can disable it when you are paying a map though. There may be a way to fix it but for now I would suggest unplugging your mouse and using the keyboard to navigate osu!
I'm a mouse player so constantly unplugging and plugging in my mouse is a bit of a hassle.
Pawsu
Unfortunately, there is no way to disable this. There's only the option to disable it while playing.
Topic Starter
Nobed

Pawsu wrote:

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable this. There's only the option to disable it while playing.
That sucks, thanks for replying though :)
cocoalatte
Mbutton::
WheelDown::
WheelUp::

paste that into autohotkey script & run. should disable the mouse wheel