Loved Community Vote: Round 1 (osu!)

posted
Total Posts
94

Please choose up to four (4) maps that you'd like to see enter the Loved listing.

Reol - +Danshi by Evening (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/165991)
1052
5.94%
aran - Graces of Heaven by rustbell (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/572525) [DEBUG DIFF. ONLY]
2178
12.29%
Ni-Sokkususu - Shukusai no Elementalia by Silynn (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/203309)
2252
12.71%
Jeff Williams - Red Like Roses part I & II by Kotayo (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/129314)
2827
15.95%
Nero vs After School - Sound In Motion vs AH (Fauxami Mashup) by galvenize (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/234646)
839
4.73%
DystopiaGround - AugoEidEs by Raikozen (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346104)
2009
11.33%
Hanatan - Kagerou Variation by RLC (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351629)
1003
5.66%
I See MONSTAS - Holdin' On (Skrillex and Nero Remix) by Blue Dragon (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/286145)
1839
10.38%
Silent Siren - Routine by Shapy (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/377921)
1693
9.55%
xi - Akasha by Jemmmmy (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/118768)
2033
11.47%
Total votes: 17725
Polling ended October 24, 2016 at 10:52:18 AM UTC
show more
ithgyu

fieryrage wrote:

if red like roses gets loved i'm going to be a staunch opponent against this system

in no way shape or form should that ever get loved, it's objectively a terrible map.
The point of loved is to allow maps through even if they might be objectively bad. Its fun, I enjoy playing it, even if its obviously pretty bad.
Lagel

fieryrage wrote:

if red like roses gets loved i'm going to be a staunch opponent against this system

in no way shape or form should that ever get loved, it's objectively a terrible map.
Someone doesn't understand the point of this at all
Paranomic
Galaxy Collapse?
okbcc
elementalia please ;)
Dre-
so basicly if a bunch of people support something it justifys it? aight ISIS Hitler drugs and everything else anyone has EVER supported or agreeded / liked by a massive amount of people is alright. regardless of loved or not its horribly made and there are better maps that could be picked and its only getting picked because hurr durr jumps im 100k i like to play 7* its in bad taste theres nothing more to it. Honestly this community has such horrible taste in maps my god.
xxdeathx
all about that kneesocks
xarathas

Write wrote:

aight ISIS Hitler drugs and everything else anyone has EVER supported or agreeded / liked by a massive amount of people is alright
Quality analogy, you just compared what players want to have in a fun little video game to psychopathic mass murderers and genocide.

While I agree that a weighted (obviously not determined by rank because that's pretty dumb) voting system or something similar would be great, the way you make it seem like it's the next global crisis isn't exactly helping.
Jace

Write wrote:

so basicly if a bunch of people support something it justifys it? aight ISIS Hitler drugs and everything else anyone has EVER supported or agreeded / liked by a massive amount of people is alright. regardless of loved or not its horribly made and there are better maps that could be picked and its only getting picked because hurr durr jumps im 100k i like to play 7* its in bad taste theres nothing more to it. Honestly this community has such horrible taste in maps my god.
i don't like red like roses but if the majority wants it then who are you to complain? this isn't "Write's favorite maps" list, this is a community chosen list for iconic and well known unranked maps (red like roses is undeniably this). it's not like having it in is the end of the world, any other map you like that isn't getting chosen in this list will have a chance next week.

the map is pretty bad, but I don't think it should be a big deal to have it loved. it's clearly a well known map and the better maps in this collection that didn't make the cut will hopefully make it next week.
superlookie
holdin'on!!
Fezu
Because I'm bored and since the poll is not ascending or descending.

1. Red Like Roses Part 1 Part 2
2. Shukusai no Elementalia
3. Graces of Heaven
4. Akasha

So keep voting.
Supreme
Graces of heaven 10/10
Shige-Tora
deltaMAX is so unbelivable to Qualified.....
RealSkullKid
Binchulu

RealSkullKid wrote:

maybe this could be loved:3
I believe this map is still trying to get ranked. Unless Fort dumped it
QuillGill

mrkawaiikun wrote:

RealSkullKid wrote:

maybe this could be loved:3
I believe this map is still trying to get ranked. Unless Fort dumped it
nah fort peaced out on osu a few months ago, he hasn't mapped/updated any of his maps since

(this could also mean that we could love some other maps fort has created, such as this, this, this, this and as said earlier, this. and if fort does come back wanting to rank maps that have been loved, he still can so win win?)

(also, 7 hours left hype)
Dre-

Jace wrote:

the map is pretty bad, but I don't think it should be a big deal to have it loved. it's clearly a well known map and the better maps in this collection that didn't make the cut will hopefully make it next week.
thats the very issue im very sure there will be more popular unranked maps added to next week basicly lowering any chance of current week maps getting in this entire system is autistic.
Cynplytholowazy
Maybe we could include some other still excellent Aspire maps into the Loved section, e.g.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484896
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484802
and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484593
Fezu

Write wrote:

Jace wrote:

the map is pretty bad, but I don't think it should be a big deal to have it loved. it's clearly a well known map and the better maps in this collection that didn't make the cut will hopefully make it next week.
thats the very issue im very sure there will be more popular unranked maps added to next week basicly lowering any chance of current week maps getting in this entire system is autistic.
The whole removal of maps from being able to be loved is pretty tragic yeah. Especially since the first few rounds are always going to have popular unranked maps that are going to win straight out of the gate anyways.

Must say the close race between Augoeides and Akasha was pretty nifty, until even that got destroyed by Akasha's popularity.

Then again I guess it makes sense to remove, even if its just to add some validity to this system. Otherwise the loved section could just be every map thats unranked.
ryza
I wouldn't be surprised if the top 5 were added because Akasha and Augoeides are so close.
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
Maps aren't being removed from being able to be Loved - they're just being removed from the initial voting rounds. There WILL be other ways to get into the category once we've sorted stuff out internally.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply