forum

osu! Malaysia - Singapore Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
MiraiXu
What time will be the live drawing starts?
Topic Starter
Jeffrey

MiraiXu wrote:

What time will be the live drawing starts?

Jeffrey wrote:

Registrations have closed and players are grouped into their respective seeds.

Whats coming next:
This Saturday 9pm: Live drawings 1 on Twitch channel
This Sunday 10pm: Mappool showcase on Twitch, followed by mappool release
Sunday/Monday: Schedules released
[ -Scarlet- ]
[ Jg ]
Correct me if im wrong but

Ushirokara Haiyoritai G - Taiyou Iwaku Moeyo Chaos [Insane] (osuplayer111)

and

ginkiha - EOS [RLC's Another] (alacat)

is not inside the mappool pack.
[ -Scarlet- ]

[ Jg ] wrote:

Correct me if im wrong but

Ushirokara Haiyoritai G - Taiyou Iwaku Moeyo Chaos [Insane] (osuplayer111)

and

ginkiha - EOS [RLC's Another] (alacat)

is not inside the mappool pack.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll reupload again like, in the evening :o
MiraiXu
Yoiyami no Hanabi wow but sad not ''Lan'' difficulty :c
Rumia-
not even group stage yet wt do u expect...
EDIT : scarlet its supposed to be preliminary stage map pool dude
nya10

MiraiXu wrote:

Lan difficulty would be too difficult for group stage lol
[ -Scarlet- ]

Rumia- wrote:

not even group stage yet wt do u expect...
EDIT : scarlet its supposed to be preliminary stage map pool dude
Lazy edit LOL, leave it be xd

MiraiXu wrote:

Funny guy :D
MiraiXu

nya10 wrote:

Lan difficulty would be too difficult for group stage lol
I know lol just nothing xD

[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:

Funny guy :D
:^
Zekitoro
oh geez, if i could grind enough pp by the next OMST i might join :o
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Prelims Week 1 Write-Up

k time to be journalist and write text of wall.

So we've come to the end of week 1 of the Prelims, and most of the Malaysian matches have been completed. We've seen many tiebreakers, some upsets and some very interesting matches. Here I'll describe a few of the more interesting ones in my opinion.

Rumia- 3-2 YukiZura-
First match and we already see a tiebreaker! Rumia- dominated the HD picks, giving himself a strong lead of 2-0. However, YukiZura- made a last minute comeback with the NoMod picks, bringing it up to a tie of 2-2. When it came to the tiebreaker, Rumia- took the risk and put on HD for it. It wasn't the prettiest of matches, but Rumia- emerged victorious in the end, marking his first victory in his group.

beatmasher69 3-2 Vio
2 mouse players battling it out in OMST, how will they perform? Ironically, beatmasher69's score in all the maps he played were higher than Vio's, even managing to full combo Clover and racking up 1 thousand combo for Mission ASCII, which is quite impressive considering the map has very tricky jumps. According to him his computer's Windows Update popped up during the match, causing him to fail the maps. It's all down to the tiebreaker, and the Windows Update seems to have updated his skill as he scored an amazing 1500 combo on the tiebreaker, earning him the well-fought victory.

sameperson123 2-3 Ging-
A battle of the mods! sameperson123 dominates in HR and DT, while Ging- is proficient in HD and NoMod, who will emerge victorious? Both players played maps that harness each of their strengths in HR and HD, and earned a point for themselves, so it was down to DT and NoMod. And as expected, sameperson123 picked DT and managed to full combo Clover. Meanwhile, Ging- picked Tenshinranman and earned his point, showing his reading abilities. Now the tiebreaker comes as a surprise, with sameperson123 picking HR while Ging- picking HD for the tiebreaker! This is the first time we've seen HR in the tiebreaker, and if one's not comfortable with small circles, HR may be very challenging. But it doesn't seem to be a problem for sameperson123 as he bravely strapped on the HR mod. Both players fought an intense match, and with Ging- racking up 1496 combo with HD, the victor has emerged. Definitely one of the most interesting matches we've seen here!

Ex6TenZ 1-3 TechnoTrance123
Ex6TenZ is a seasoned tournament player and was the 1st runner-up of OMT 2014, while TecnhoTrance123 is a new upcoming player with many notable scores. The match started off in Ex6TenZ favour with You & Me, earning himself 1 point. However, this didn't dampen the spirits of TechnoTrance123. In the rest of the matches, TechnoTrance123 was as solid as a rock, racking up high combos in DT and NoMod, successfully making his comeback and securing 3 points in a row, winning the match.

sprItzEr 3-2 Aaya
The match started off in Aaya's favour by picking MAX LOVE, earning himself 1 point as he barely manages to win sprItzEr with less than 100k score difference. sprItzEr made his comeback in NoMod and DT, and decided to try something new by picking You & Me. However, he didnt have the map and with both players agreeing to allow the change in pick, he settled for EOS instead. The map ended up in Aaya's favour, bringing the match to a tiebreaker. On the multiplayer link it seemed that Aaya had a large combo advantage, with 1k combo compared to sprItzEr's 700 combo. However, sprItzEr's sheer accuracy led to his victory with a whopping 800k point difference, which is very small considering the map length and score V1. Aaya almost made a comeback at the end but it still wasn't enough. Seems that accuracy does matter in V1.

Congratulations to the following players who have advanced to the Group Stages:
yumesaki-hikari, ClawViper, sprItzEr, beatmasher69

We'll continue with more matches in this week!
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Alright, so prelims have ended and time for my next wall of text!
So far the prelims have been proceeding smoothly, even though we have some hiccups here and there. I'll be giving my thoughts on each group.

Group A:
1st place: yumesaki-hikari
2nd place: ClawViper
Predicted that these 2 players will proceed, but yumesaki's win over ClawViper was quite the surprise. yumesaki performed very solidly against ClawViper and managed to win by 3-1. ClawViper didn't perform as well due to nerves but he got his groove back when faced with the other players in the group. Congratulations to both players for proceeding to group stages.

Group B:
1st place: Kazekage
2nd place: nullfathi
Well what a surprise, predicted that Kazekage will proceed but nullfathi came as a surprise. Kazekage proved his worth when he won nullfathi and XxSeonxX, and even bringing Rampax, the top seed, to a tiebreaker. But nullfathi was playing solidly as well, bringing Kazekage to a tiebreaker and winning XxSeonxX. It's a pity that Rampax couldn't make it for one of the matches resulting in him being the 3rd seed, but with the 3rd seed matchoff this Friday, he has another chance to redeem himself, which I would explain later.

Group C:
1st place: Amane-
2nd place: [-Chocola-]
Group of disaster. Amane- basically won just by showing up, with Chocola not being able to make it for his match and tajamheng forfeiting due to university. carlvexclive was a no show for all his matches, giving everyone free wins. It's down to Chocola vs tajamheng (the only actual match in the group), and Chocola won tajamheng by a tiebreaker. Sadly, Amane- is forced to forfeit the tourney as his computer is facing technical issues, which explains why we'll be having the 3rd seed matchoff, to replace his slot.

Group D:
1st place: Ging-
2nd place: Mak Kau Hijau
Predicted this outcome. Ging- yet again proved himself to be one of Malaysia's best players, by beating every player in his group including sameperson123, the top seed, in the tiebreaker in a fierce HR vs HD battle. Mak Kau Hijau proved himself to be more all-rounded when he won sameperson123 in HD and also Flabby-chan. Sadly, even with crazy DT and HR scores, sameperson123 was bested in HD and NM. Honestly, I was expecting Flabby-chan to put up quite a fight, seeing how he managed to earn about 300pp in one month to qualify for the tourney, but it seems as if he just gave up when he didn't even download the mappool.

Group E:
1st place: sprItzEr
2nd place: beatmasher69
Predicted this outcome as well. sprItzEr proves himself as one of the 3 Malaysian gods of the past, and the 1st runner up of last year's OMT, scoring almost 99% accuracy in all the maps he played. beatmasher69 was amazing as well, playing so consistently and scoring very high combos in the tiebreaker against Vio. Aaya seems to have the potential with the win against Vio, but was sadly met with 2 very good players. Maybe with the 3rd seed matchoff, he might be able to redeem himself.

Group F:
1st place: TheSomething
2nd place: Mazingerlaaa
Predicted TheSomething's win, Mazingerlaaa proceeding was a surprise. TheSomething was merciless, sweeping all his opponents to take the throne of his group. Mazingerlaaa performed solidly as well, winning 2 tiebreakers against Yozora and Cherrie Pie. Honestly expected Yozora to perform better, but I guess tourney nerves really does take its toll on performance.

Group G:
1st place: Rumia-
2nd place: Sofiae
Predicted Rumia-'s win, didn't expect Sofiae to perform so well. Rumia- managed to win 2 tiebreakers, proving himself to be another top Malaysian player. But Sofiae really exceeded my expectations when he managed to pull off extremely good combos, near FCs on HD, while performing well in other mods as well, really solid player. Unfortunately, jorgeong10 and YukiZura- didn't manage to proceed to the group stages, but maybe we can see them improve over the course of time.

Group H:
1st place: TechnoTrance123
2nd place: Ex6TenZ
Predicted these 2 players, but didn't expect Techno to top the group. Techno performed extremely well against Ex6TenZ, even managing to full combo 2 maps against him with decent accuracy, really well done. While Phazyy was a no show for all his matches, Vexine was unfortunately unable to proceed as he was faced with such strong opponents. But then again, maybe a 2nd chance in the 3rd seed matchoff? :D

Group I:
1st place: Raindrop
2nd place: [ Emillia ]
Predicted this outcome. [ Emillia ] proved himself to be the top player in Singapore and top 50 in the world, but 3-0 his matches against Ayako and Tatch. However, he was bested when he faced Raindrop, an older player and an OWC participant of 2016. Raindrop managed to win Emillia in HD with his sheer accuracy, while dominating in HR. Unfortunately, Tatch and Ayako were not able to proceed, faced with such strong opponents.

Group J:
1st place: Rtyzen
2nd place: GSBlank
Honestly didn't expect Rtyzen to win over GSBlank, but it was the closest and most exciting match ever in this prelims! The match was very hard fought, with both Rtyzen and GSBlank full comboing the maps until it became an accuracy battle. When it came to the tiebreaker hooboy, both players put on HR and Rtyzen managed to win GSBlank by a mere 1 million point difference, what a player! Once again, with these 2 tournament gods, Homeless Kitty and Cup are unable to proceed, even though Homeless Kitty managed to get a point against GSBlank while Cup managed to snatch 1 point from each player.

Group K:
1st place: -okaysonz-
2nd place: LanJay
Predicted this outcome. Both players played well, but okaysonz showed to be more consistent and all-rounded in his match against Lanjay. With Jesderp withdrawing due to tablet problems, handsome wasn't able to proceed in the face of strong opposition, even though he did manage to snatch a few points.

Group L:
1st place: oneplusone
2nd place: DarknesStealth
Predicted oneplusone's outcome, didn't predict DarknesStealth's outcome. oneplusone as a seasoned tournament player was merciless as he swept all his opponents 3-0. DarknesStealth proved to be the more consistent player in his match against SeeL, thus claiming the 2nd place. wailord2700 was unfortunate to lose his matches as he just came back from POP and also due to nerves, but I believe he can do better in the future. Belated congrats for POP, wailord!

Group M:
1st place: [-Lockon-]
2nd place: phox
Predicted the outcome, even though it was a 3 way tie. Lockon performed really well in his match against phox, full comboing all 3 maps, and against Mints as well. He lost to CombustionZ in the tiebreaker, but overall played very well. phox as an old OWC player had no trouble winning against Mints and CombustionZ. CombustionZ was equally good as well, but he lost to phox just by that 1 point difference as he played the tiebreaker against Lockon while phox 3-1 Mints. Mints put up a good fight as well but sadly was still not enough. Nonetheless, all players performed their best.

Group N:
1st place: Lirufication
2nd place: Asterix-
Predicted this outcome. Lirufication performed well in all his matches, while Asterix- gave a good fight with Liru with the 800 combo on Carnival, and both players managed to win against Ayucchi and [ Jg ]. Jg actually managed to push Asterix- to a tiebreaker, which shows that he still can perform when faced with tough opponents, but Asterix emerges as the more consistent player. Ayucchi managed to win 3-0 against Jg, but unfortunate got swept when it came to Liru and Asterix.

Group O:
1st place: Raen
2nd place: zhixuan21
Predicted Raen's win, zhixuan21's win was surprise. Raen showed that he's one of Singapore's top players by performing extremely well in NM and HD, while zhixuan managed to pull a 3-1 against Synnphony and 3-0 against javenong, showing his tournament consistency.

Group P:
1st place: Elegant Loli
2nd place: moosepi
Predicted this outcome, but Elegant Loli topping the group was unexpected. Sure enough one of Elegant's win was a walkover but he did perform really well in his matches against moosepi and Circular. moosepi played well against Circular and Azumie as well. However, I would like to commend on Circular's performance on Squartatrice, first time seeing an SS in this stage, very well done! Short by a tiebreaker but that SS was really something impressive.

TL;DR: Congrats to the following players for proceeding to group stages:
For Malaysia: yumesaki-hikari, ClawViper, Kazekage, nullfathi, [-Chocola-], Ging-, Mak Kau Hijau, sprItzEr, beatmasher69, TheSomething, Mazingerlaaa, Rumia-, Sofiae, TechnoTrance123, Ex6TenZ
For Singapore: Raindrop, [ Emillia ], Rtyzen, GSBlank, -okaysonz-, LanJay, oneplusone, DarknesStealth, [-Lockon-], phox, Lirufication, Asterix-, Raen, zhixuan21, Elegant Loli, moosepi

So about the 3rd seed matchoff, Rampax, Aaya, Vexine, jorgeong10, Cherrie Pie and Yellowraven will be duking it out in a Single Elimination bracket, to see who will fill in the slot left by Amane-. The format will be the same, same mappool, and will take place this Friday from 8:30pm onwards. More information can be found in the schedules (located on first page of the thread) and the Challonge link.

And tonight at 9pm, we'll have a group stage mappool showcase on the Twitch channel, so stay tuned abangs!
ClawViper
Felt that I should post just to thank everyone who showed up for the matches and the staff team for making sure the prelims went smoothly.

Also, thanks Jeff for the write-up - I did read the whole thing and just want him to know that his effort writing it is not wasted ;)
[ -Scarlet- ]
[ -Scarlet- ]
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Group Stage Write-Up

Whew that was an exciting week, players fought their way through the prelims and ended up in groups. A lot of exciting matches, let's indulge in their intensity and awesomeness as I furiously whack my fingers on the keycaps of my mechanical keyboard in an organised manner in an attempt to amuse and impress the audience with my prowess at the use of words (kappa).

Group A:
First place: [ Emillia ]
Second place: Ex6TenZ
Predicted Emillia's victory, Ex6TenZ came as a surprise. Emillia has once again proven his strength as Singapore's top player by winning all his matches, and performing extremely well in Hidden despite the tricky mappool. However, Ex6TenZ is another beast and showcased his consistency in tournaments as he pulled of a 3-0 against TheSomething and snatching a point of Emillia from Hard Rock. TheSomething performed well against beatmasher, but unfortunately fell short in terms of tourney experience as he lost to Ex6TenZ. beatmasher, however, put up a strong fight against Ex6TenZ, pulling him to a tiebreaker but Ex6TenZ had the advantage in technical maps. Very interesting group!

Group B:
First place: GSBlank
Second place: Rumia-
Predicted these 2 players as well. GSBlank never falls short of his name, pulling off impressive wins in all of his matches. Rumia- managed to snatch a point from him, and yumesaki-hikari as well, but that was it. With Mak Kau Hijau withdrawing from the tourney due to him not downloading the mappool and losing his points automatically, it was down to Rumia- and yumesaki. Both players were equally good, bringing the match to a tiebreaker but Rumia- emerged victorious, showing his abilities to play technical maps comfortably.

Group C:
First place: ClawViper
Second place: Raindrop
Predicted these 2 players as well. Both ClawViper and Raindrop, both being ex-OWC players and no strangers to tourney settings, were absolutely ruthless in their matches against DarknesStealth and Mazingerlaaa, 3-0 them. It all came down to who was first or second, and with ClawViper's victory in the tiebreaker against Raindrop, it was decided. And it was the only match where we saw all the Hard Rock maps being picked! Mazingerlaaa actually performed well, despite being an unseeded he managed to breeze past the prelims and put up a good fight against DarknesStealth, bringing him to a tiebreaker. Potential tourney player incoming?

Group D:
First place: Rtyzen
Second place: Rampax
Predicted this as well. Being a low seed just doesn't justify Rtyzen as he performed so solidly against all the other players in his group, 3-0ing all his opponents, even the top seed Rampax! Man it was a close match, even at the last Hidden map, it literally went to an accuracy battle and getting 99% full combo on S!ck, on Hidden? Sick indeed!. Rampax wasn't half bad himself, winning against moosepi and Sofiae. Sofiae managed to snatch a point from moosepi but moosepi was overall more consistent and all rounded.

Group E:
First place: LanJay
Second place: sprItzEr
Predicted as well. Honestly was expecting sprItzEr to win against LanJay seeing how this mappool favours him so much, but with LanJay's performance I changed my mind. LanJay was the most consistent player overall, being able to play all those tricky maps to a decent level and dominating in Hidden. However, sprItzEr managed to snatch a point from LanJay in Pavor Nocturnus, and personally it was my favourite match because we get to see why sprItzEr was once the Malaysian god, with unrivaled finger control and consistency in lower BPM maps. Ging- managed to snatch a point of LanJay as well from Hidden, showing his strength and reading abilities but sadly just fell short. Chocola gave 2 walkovers against sprItzEr and LanJay which honestly made me disappointed, as he was actually playing other games and not respecting the schedule that he himself proposed and the one we made. Sadly, we'll have to add him to the ban list with so many walkovers in prelims and groups.

Group F:
First place: oneplusone
Second place: Raen
Predicted. oneplusone showed us once again why he deserves to be on the OWC team for Singapore 2 years straight as he won his opponents, and actually pulling off a full combo on Trigger Happy in a tourney setting, which is very impressive. Raen also performed well against phox, playing consistently in the tiebreaker. It was a pity that Kazekage had to withdraw due to a hand injury, but if he were to play I believe he could put up quite a fight against these players.

Group G:
First place: Elegant Loli
Second place: [-Lockon-]
This was a surprise. Elegant Loli, despite being a low seed player, played extremely well against Lockon and zhixuan21. With Asterix- withdrawing, Lockon's win against zhixuan21 was sufficient to secure him a spot in the round of 16. zhixuan seemed to put up a good fight against Elegant Loli and Lockon by picking Hard Rock, a mod most players aren't comfortable with, but sadly was not enough. Seems to have potential though.

Group H:
First place: Lirufication
Second place: -okaysonz-
Predicted. Lirufication dominated the group by winning all his matches, not even a single tiebreaker. okaysonz played well against TechnoTrance123 and nullfathi and even managed to snatch a point from Liru. Techno seemed to have the potential but fell short in overall consistency. nullfathi, faced with such strong opponents, got swept in all his matches, but maybe with time he can improve.

That's it for wall of text, I'd like to thank all the staff for making sure this round runs smoothly and i apologise for taking up so much of your time seeing that this round fell on Christmas and New Year, thanks for bearing with this naggy host :D
Live drawings have also been concluded and schedules and mappools have been released. Everything is available on the first page. Good luck to all players!
[ -Scarlet- ]
[ -Scarlet- ]
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
HeyGuys, sorry for skipping the Quarter Finals write-up as I was busy with homework and exams, but now that's over let's continue the 20-page write-ups for the semi-finals!
Semi-Finals Write Up

[ Emillia ] 5 - 0 Rtyzen
Clear cut victory for Emillia. As the mappool gets harder, Emillia keeps performing better and better as the maps become more skill-based rather than consistency based. Rtyzen could have potentially gained 2 points from Kagerou Variation and Oceanus, but the latter was just unfortunate that he failed the ending. Nonetheless, very good performance from Emillia and Rtyzen will have to make his way up from the loser's bracket.

ClawViper 5 - 1 Raindrop
Another clear cut victory for ClawViper. It seems as if the mappool is getting too hard for Raindrop as he failed several maps, while ClawViper still performed solidly on most maps. Raindrop still managed to get a point from Tsukimiyo Rabbit showcasing his reading and finger control skills, however ClawViper was just better overall with HR, 10.3 and AR8 HD. Here we see that having a wide skillset does serve an important purpose in tournament settings.

sprItzEr 4 - 5 Ex6TenZ
After one round with no tiebreakers played (damn wanted to see Brain Power actually being played), finally we see a tiebreaker match. It seemed as if sprItzEr had an upper hand by gaining 2 points at first, but Ex6TenZ managed to pull it back by choosing HR and DT, using sprItzEr's weakness against him. sprItzEr performed well on Danzai though, getting 98% on AR8 HD on such an old map is no easy task, but sprItzEr being a fan of those maps had no problems at all. YoiYoi Kokon ended with a very close win, 200k point difference and it's down to the tiebreaker. The map was favourable for both players, and it seemed as if sprItzEr would have won the map as Ex6TenZ had a miss near the end, but sprItzEr's last minute miss made all the difference and Ex6TenZ managed to pull off a victory with a mere 200k point difference as well! Very intense match by both players!

ClawViper 5 - 1 Ex6TenZ
Even with that close win, it still wasn't enough for Ex6TenZ to oust ClawViper, probably as the mappool is getting too tough for him. Both players exploited each other's weaknesses from the mp links, with ClawViper picking Ultramarine and Ex6TenZ picking Oceanus. But ClawViper still proved to have a higher skill overall even if the maps are his weaknesses. Ex6TenZ managed to snatch a point off Lolicon, but that probably wasn't enough as ClawViper won the remaining maps. Good job by Ex6TenZ for proceeding so far into the tournament.

GSBlank 5 - 2 oneplusone
Very intense match from both players. Even though it was a 5-2, the mp link suggests that 3 maps would have gone the other way as they were just so close. GSBlank started off strong with Lolicon, but soon after lost with Tsukimiyo Rabbit. Indeed it was a very intense and close match with Netoge, One for All and Kagerou Variation, but GSBlank proved himself to be the more consistent and skillful (wtf 1k combo on YoiYoi). Still, extremely well performance from oneplusone with FREEDMAN and Tsukimiyo.

LanJay 5 - 2 Raen
Both similar type of players, but LanJay proved to be the more skillful and consistent. It started off strong with LanJay winning 3 points in a row, but when HR came with One for All and Ame to Asphalt, it was Raen's turn to shine as LanJay just isn't very comfortable with high AR. Nonetheless, LanJay won in the other maps from NoMod and Hidden, very solid performance.

Rampax 5 - 4 LanJay
Another tiebreaker, and another intense match! The scoreboard was flipping around for a lot of the matches, each winning their own picks while LanJay actually performed very well on Mentai Cosmic. Rampax quickly made a comeback with high bpm maps and HR, and totally dominated Netoge with an impressive FC on the 260+ bpm map. LanJay also performed extremely well on Oceanus, so it's down to the tiebreaker. Honestly the map was favourable to LanJay seeing how he performed so well in the showmatch, but as the map approached 1k combo and both players still full comboing, it was really hard to say. The decisive moment was when LanJay had his first miss, and Rampax quickly took over the lead and made a statement for himself by going to 2k combo which was very impressive. The win goes to Rampax, but kudos to LanJay for his impressive accuracy and just that 1 shitmiss actually costed him the map and he full combo'd it right after the match! Very strong plays by both players!

That's it for this week, there are no matches during the CNY break so matches for the finals will resume the week after CNY!
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
OMST (OST) has officially ended!
With Emilia unfortunately being unable to show up to the grand finals, GSBlank will be taking the throne, followed by Emilia and Rtyzen. GSBlank played very well in all his matches and showed dedication and determination in practicing so I'd say he deserves the champion.

With this, I would want to make an appreciation post to everyone who made this tournament possible.

neonat for agreeing to help out with co-hosting the tournament and helping out with administrative manners and stepping in when I was unavailable, and also for sponsoring the 2nd prize.

ClawViper for giving me opinions and past experience as a past host of OMT and teaching me the ways of hosting a tournament, and also for commentating and refereeing matches and for coordinating the 3rd seed matchoff in the group stages.

Referees for helping out with refereeing the matches responsibly making sure everything goes well, especially during the very hectic prelims and group stages.

Commentators for being there to hype up the stream as the matches progressed and providing detailed information on every player and every match. Special thanks to kuur0 for being one of our most regular commentators, taking much time out of his schedule to do so and filling in when we are unavailable.

Streamers, wacats and Ex6TenZ for staying dedicated to the tournament and be willing to take out much time from their schedules to stream the matches, even as the matches progressed late into the night. Was having a hard time looking for streamers previously so they really helped me out of lot.

Mappool selectors, [ -Scarlet- ] and Repulse for creating such a diverse yet challenging mappool for the tournament. The mappools were filled with many different kinds of maps which challenged every aspect of gameplay for the players and managed to create hype for most of the matches. The harder mappools made it all the more exciting to watch.

phox for helping to compile all the statistics voluntarily, helping us commentators in our commentary and providing detailed information for every single match in an organised manner, and also providing suggestions for the mappool.

MiraiXu for helping to sponsor the 3rd prize.

Special thanks to:
TequilaWolf for providing replays for the mappool showcase for the group and prelim stages. He also helped us out by filling in the referee slots during the groups and prelims to help out the hectic stage, and also provided suggestions for the mappool.

ffstar0716 for providing replays for the mappool showcase and also helping to stream the showcase for the group stage when our streamers weren't available. He also helped to provide suggestions for the mappool.

And of course:
To all the players who signed up for this tournament! Without everyone, this would not have been possible.
And also to all the viewers! Thank you for your continuous support towards our stream and we hope you enjoyed it!

And if there's any mistakes or mishaps throughout the tournament, I sincerely apologise for that, but overall the tournament ran smoothly so I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament, as a player, staff or just a viewer!