04:11:242 (1,2) - 21 pixel difference in Y axis
04:11:467 (2,3) - 22
04:11:542 (3,4) - 22
04:11:617 (4,5) - 21

i guess you should polish this more, i just spent 3 minutes to find this stuff

04:37:342 (1) - this looks like a scheme of a womb but not a teddy

03:41:842 (1) - 479 159
03:41:042 (6) - 430 153
its like 03:41:442 (2,4) - but with 10* rotation and the same distance inbetween them.
i like how it looks http://puu.sh/swijB/76f443d5c0.jpg
theres some correlation in your choice as i can see, but idk like... maybe im wrong for this one

03:45:592 (6,4) - stack it (s-end) like this 03:46:342 (3,5) - ? looks more neat
03:59:242 (1,3) - stack? s-end
04:00:442 (1,3) - ^
04:05:542 (3) - not sure about this slider shape
Shiirn
slow down there pardner
Topic Starter
Monstrata

-himei wrote:

Alone Together
http://puu.sh/swgNQ/ed55138fe7.jpg triggered

03:59:242 (1,2) -
03:59:467 (2,1,2) -
04:00:067 (2,1,2) -
04:03:142 (2,4) - not stacked properly

04:11:242 (1,2) - 21 pixel difference in Y axis
04:11:467 (2,3) - 22
04:11:542 (3,4) - 22
04:11:617 (4,5) - 21 No thanks to everything above. Way too nazi even for me.

i guess you should polish this more, i just spent 3 minutes to find this stuff

04:37:342 (1) - this looks like a scheme of a womb but not a teddy

03:41:842 (1) - 479 159 No
03:41:042 (6) - 430 153^
its like 03:41:442 (2,4) - but with 10* rotation and the same distance inbetween them.
i like how it looks http://puu.sh/swijB/76f443d5c0.jpg
theres some correlation in your choice as i can see, but idk like... maybe im wrong for this one You are.

03:45:592 (6,4) - stack it (s-end) like this 03:46:342 (3,5) - ? looks more neat No. I want a diferent pattern here
03:59:242 (1,3) - stack? s-end No thanks
04:00:442 (1,3) - ^ No thanks.
04:05:542 (3) - not sure about this slider shape No thanks.
hi-mei
uh ty for such deep response, as expected
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Same ;)
Seijiro
I bet Monstrata just had a bad day and the fact he didn't follow the CoC wasn't intended at all.
I also bet he will give you a proper reply shortly.
Liiraye
CoC goes both ways doesn't it?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Hmm where did I break CoC? I gave an adequate response to the mod.

The mod's only motivation was to move something somewhere. The logical response is to say yes i will accept this recommendation. or no I will not. The only reasonable explanation provided was "it looks better" in which case my response was "its far too nazi, and is virtually indistinguishable in gameplay".

03:45:592 (6,4) - stack it (s-end) like this 03:46:342 (3,5) - ? looks more neat <--- was a reasonable point so I provided an explanation that this pattern was attaching itself to a different structure.
Stjpa
What is Monstrata supposed to say when himei doesn't even use any arguments on why something he suggested is better? Or why exactly something is inconsistent? That's how modding works.
VINXIS
anime music video
Spaghetti

-himei wrote:

uh ty for such deep response, as expected
Fits your deep mod, eh?
hi-mei
i dont really want to start a shit storm here
but my points were super obvious, especially for that mapper. everyone here understands that triplets should be consistent pixel-wise, angles and other stuff. also seeing that teddy more reminds me of biology classes rather than cute teddy. for slider stacks i wasnt sure but would fit in my opinion.

well next time ill be a bit more open in my mod, tho its really disappointing seeing this guy slowly tilting on his own high standards.

its actually baffling me when i see such obvious things, or maybe its just me being idealistic, but i think that map shud be g00d enough to be ranked, and believe me or not but i spent like 5 minutes to find that stuff. i think theres some inconsistency in jumps angles still taking place.

in other words, ure probably not that good as i thought about you, and your arrogance is mostly not because of your mapping skills, but more because of your personality.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
If you find something that affects gameplay, let me know :).
Rumia-
@-himei
the way you delivering your mod isnt professional enough , with provoking words , and your expectation is the otherwise.

as a guest difficulty mapper on this , the way monstrata handle the mapset is actually very careful along with the timing changes over the map with multiples of difficulty to give variety standard so people would enjoy more . even the process went very smooth
1 pixel off , 1 stack off .. does that really drop mapper from being proffesional?wew..

the mapset is very big , probably monstrata's focus was more to gameplay and spread , a pixel off isnt make him any less professional.

you should really work with your words on how to convince people and get mutual agreements if its really improving the map , if you are just blant "triggered , taddy" you are just testing mapper's temper.

https://twitter.com/sukiNathan/status/8 ... 5661278208

as much as i dislike Shiiirn on his post qualification on some maps (hi) but i know that he know his stuffs and how this post-qualification mod works , atleast he puts a lot of effort to explain his points and why it should be reconsidered .
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Let's focus on more important things, like enjoying this set :D.

There's a stacking glitch that causes sliders to shift 1-2 pixels anyways. Probably due to rounding and osu pixels. If your mapping style involves a lot of stacking, you'll notice it going through your maps. It mainly occurs with slider > slider stacks.
winber1
no thanks
Topic Starter
Monstrata
okay ;c
Kuron-kun
That diffname fits so well to the song <3

Thank you for giving us such an awesome mapset. (ノ・∀・)ノ
Shiirn

Rumia- wrote:

as much as i dislike Shiiirn on his post qualification on some maps (hi) but i know that he know his stuffs and how this post-qualification mod works , atleast he puts a lot of effort to explain his points and why it should be reconsidered .
hi
winber1

Shiirn wrote:

Rumia- wrote:

hi
no thanks
Kibbleru

-himei wrote:

but my points were super obvious, especially for that mapper. everyone here understands that triplets should be consistent pixel-wise, angles and other stuff. also seeing that teddy more reminds me of biology classes rather than cute teddy. for slider stacks i wasnt sure but would fit in my opinion.

well next time ill be a bit more open in my mod, tho its really disappointing seeing this guy slowly tilting on his own high standards.

its actually baffling me when i see such obvious things, or maybe its just me being idealistic, but i think that map shud be g00d enough to be ranked, and believe me or not but i spent like 5 minutes to find that stuff. i think theres some inconsistency in jumps angles still taking place.

in other words, ure probably not that good as i thought about you, and your arrogance is mostly not because of your mapping skills, but more because of your personality.
if ur doing a post qualification mod, u should probably try something that is worth having a disqualify over though..
these points are mostly arbitrary and nazi stuff, plust the stacking bug is fixed by auto stacking anyway

who on this planet would want to disqualify his map for something that isnt even affected during gameplay
rakuskoin
when will it ranked?
Izzywing
Oh, and @rakuskoin maps get ranked after roughly a week in Qualified. They have to get through without getting DQ'd first!
Spaghetti
Battle
thank you
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Why didn't you send me that pic earlier?! I would have used it as the background ;c.
nya10

Monstrata wrote:

Why didn't you send me that pic earlier?! I would have used it as the background ;c.
DQ it and add that BG xd
nya10
Double post
Darson
nvm i'm retarded
Liiraye
ayy ah uhm gratz!
jmaster23
Whoever got 95%+ is a MONSTER and should go to OZ to get a REAL heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geoid
The audio quality on this beatmap is so garbo it's insane lol.
bigbusley
I love this song <3
shijimii
the bear-shaped slider im crying
NekiitoKawaii
gané dou
[Crz]Kasumi
I think of the map of zyph in mania xD aa