forum

Community Mentor Programm (osu!mania) | is there interest?

posted
Total Posts

Is there interest for an osu!mania Mentoring Programm?

Yes
82.61%
No
17.39%
Total votes: 46
Topic Starter
Feerum
Hello everyone! Your beloved osu!mania QAT Feerum here!

I have a question for you all. I would like to know if there is an interest for an osu!mania Community Mentoring Programm.
As some of you maybe saw it already here there is one for standard. Also Catch the Beat started one.

The idea behind this is simple: Experienced beatmapper help other to learn how to map!
How exactly it works you can read in the linked topic above. Everyone can apply as a Mentor who is willing to teach someone mania mapping. Of course some kind of experience is required so that you actually have something to teach.

This Mentoring Programm goes over 10-12 weeks. We would create a extra discord server for it. Also regular discussions are possible about topics in mapping.

I think it's actually a pretty cool program and i just would like to know if there is interest in it. If people are interest to learn mapping and if some are interested to teach other in mapping. Please let me know!
Seijiro
Coming through to give once again my interest in this sort of stuff x)
meii18
Not reality mentor program-related but I think you mispelled 'program' by writting it with double 'm' just saying.
Topic Starter
Feerum

ByBy wrote:

Not reality mentor program-related but I think you mispelled 'program' by writting it with double 'm' just saying.
Blame my bad english hahaha
LastExceed
I'd be very interested in becoming a mentor, but I guess I have too many trash maps on my profile (and only that SpaceBattle marathon collection as counter example) so noone's gonna have faith my mapping...
Jinjin
Oooh I wanna learn to be a good mapper from the pros >w<
Sandalphon
Notice me senpai :^)
Halogen-
I'm in full support of this idea: help breed a new generation of content creators.
juankristal

Halogen- wrote:

I'm in full support of this idea: help breed a new generation of content creators.
SpectorDG

Halogen- wrote:

I'm in full support of this.
Raiden
Good luck with this! We'll see if we can keep it up, too! :D
FelipeLink
i wannabe a mapper

is that a new fangame?
abraker
I am very interested
aitor98
+1 here
_DT3
I am definitely interested, I am trying to find out how to map all the different modes cause I am curious to see what is up with them owo
Davin Fortune
I guess im going to be the student h3h3h3
Shurelia
I'd love to continue our lessons, Fffffeerum.
Dellvangel
Teach me senpai / \
domSaur
as im starting to play more and more of mania, yes i am interested to be a manatee too xd
snoverpk_old
this definitely depends on what is considered an "experienced mapper"
Topic Starter
Feerum
poll finished! thanks all!

Mentorship program announced here!