1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Improving. This game reveals our weaknesses and if we admit that we suck and work on it we get rewarded for it. Great feeling in my opinion.

It's fun to play with friends and sniping their scores, the competetivness is just awesome.
posted
I love so much about osu, it's hard to pick one thing! I love the music, the competition, the satisfaction of SSing a stream... I just can't pick one!
posted
playing the game itself is fun i guess xd
trying to map is kinda fun too although making anything takes a while :(
posted
The unstoppable amount of new content.
posted
It has the same concept but there's an endless amount of maps. Mostly because it's all free but yeah
posted
Honestly, its simplistic nature. I play a lot of games that require a lot of advanced mechanics and stuff (like Guilty Gear) so it's nice to take a break once in a while to enjoy this game. I honestly enjoy osu! the most because it lets me listen to my favourite songs while I tap along and miss all my clicks because I'm bad. It's really fun though
posted
To give an actual answer, I'll have to second what Stefan said. I like helping people. The community is pretty rad, but the game itself doesn't seem to interest me as much as it used to now that I've gotten more into the chat / forums.
posted
I like the people I know and I've met on the #ctb chat over the years
posted
can get out of my laziness
posted
It never ends.
posted
The addiction is real.
posted
Good question
posted
I love the Hetalia maps and skins X3
posted
the feeling when you do something that you clearly shouldnt be able to
like back to back 260bpm triples without dropping a single 100 even
satisfaction
posted
I'm pretty new to osu!, but I just love the fact that we can play and compete with others in multiplayer maps; it's always fun to play with my friends or just chat with strangers and see which one of us is the better player. I don't know, I just find it seriously fun.
posted
Savage Player that better than me when multiplayer
posted
something in this place I feel really intrinsic, ty life.
posted
the cringeworthy threads and other many thangs
posted
Has almost all of the anime OSTs that I love. Plus there are a ton that I never heard before.
posted
My favourite thing about osu! Is: How the game is actually. Just clicking on the rhythm. Thats just so fun!
show more