forum

[resolved] Music not synced to music,weird glitch at the beggining.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bkoh
Problem Details:
When i try to play a song in osu!, the song will lag at the start, restarting the computer or repairing osu! doesn't help this problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This should show you what is happening. (Look at all 3 songs, they are not synced and at the start some weird glitch happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8le2LDb7h8

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
shiyuri
I assume you tried compatibility mode and switching versions already. Can you try updating/reinstalling the audio drivers? I remember that osu! behaved rare on my computer when I had Windows 10 installed, because my audio driver wasn't supported and crashed, therefor osu! randomly stopped.
Lyawi
I can't say anything to the start but check your universal offet in your settings, the normal value is 0ms.
Topic Starter
bkoh
ooo thank you, apparently my universal offset was alr at 0 and had to change it to 240 for i to work porperly but may I know how i just suddenly changed? Or is there any button to control the universal offset when in song selet?
Topic Starter
bkoh

Shiyuri wrote:

I assume you tried compatibility mode and switching versions already. Can you try updating/reinstalling the audio drivers? I remember that osu! behaved rare on my computer when I had Windows 10 installed, because my audio driver wasn't supported and crashed, therefor osu! randomly stopped.
somehow i need to update and change universal offset thank you!
bmaczzz

SuperPanda wrote:

Problem Details:
When i try to play a song in osu!, the song will lag at the start, restarting the computer or repairing osu! doesn't help this problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This should show you what is happening. (Look at all 3 songs, they are not synced and at the start some weird glitch happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8le2LDb7h8

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
i am now having the same problem. how did you resolve this? these people named numerous ways how to fix and i was wondering what way you used?
Death

SuperPanda wrote:

somehow i need to update and change universal offset thank you!

If you are still having issues after setting your universal offset back to 0, please make a new thread.