forum

[Archived] Cursor moving on its own sometimes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rikka Taichou
Hi. Yesterday I re-installed my windows 10 on my pc (I used that before as well) and since then my mouse inside of osu! it is totally unusable. Sometime the cursor is faster or slower. I have a feeling that I'm not the one who controls it. I can't reach the jumps because it is too slow or on the contrary, too fast and I slip past, same with spinners. I'm using the same setup as before, raw input on, win precision off with fullscreen game. I removed the driver, tried osu! with different releases, swapped mouse and changed the fps limit. None of these helped at all or even worst showed a tinyest change. This problem only occurs in osu!, nowhere else I experienced this. I want to ask for some help or advice with this issue. Thank you.
Wizzardium
I have the same problem bro... :(
shiyuri
<deleted>
Topic Starter
Rikka Taichou
I'm using a basic,non-gamer mouse and up until now there was no problem with it.And its weird that two different mouse has the same problem isn't it?
Erebos
Imperf3kt
I had this same issue appear out of nowhere around 2-3 weeks ago.
I assume it was either an osu bug that has since been patched, or someyhing to do with having a dual-monitor setup, as removing the second monitor (not just turning it off) fixed the issue for me.