forum

It this the biggest jump in rank you ever seen ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

It this the real life ? Or it just fanta - sea ?
He use to be around my level , and suddenly 19 days ago he got multi top rank pp song and he jump from 40k to 30k in 2 days and 25k in 8 days. That 's 15k rank in 10 days.
I know you can practice in offline, but you can actually get that much top PP song in just 10 days ?
Endaris
Sure, why not.
Sometimes you just break a wall and it looks like he didn't really play much for pp in the time before so that his actual abilities might have been better than his rank indicated.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

Endaris wrote:

Sure, why not.
Sometimes you just break a wall and it looks like he didn't really play much for pp in the time before so that his actual abilities might have been better than his rank indicated.
It isn't just about your abilities you know. It's hard to get top PP score in a short perior of time. Everytime i get new top score it takes me at least a few days to get the new one even i'm capable of doing it.
damn shes 15
Not at all, this is basically what happened to me when I started spamming DT. 40k-19k in about a week or so
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

damn shes 15 wrote:

Not at all, this is basically what happened to me when I started spamming DT. https://puu.sh/rL6XR/d7592e157b.png 40k-19k in about a week or so
The problem is all his top play is nomod.
damn shes 15
Well, I can't tell you if he's hacking or not, especially without a link to his profile. But that jump in rank is not impossible at all. Even with all nomod plays. Maybe he just felt like farming all of a sudden, or got past a wall and started being able to consistently FC harder songs.
7ambda
Remember Spare's 7k+ pp jump when he got unrestricted?
Bara-
Tillerino says hi

FYI, I'm being serious here. I gained a ridiculous amound of ranks each time I spammed Tillerino with requests
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

F1r3tar wrote:

Remember Spare's 7k+ pp jump when he got unrestricted?
like i said he use to be the same level as me. We play multi together in a offline event and he isn't that good. And now he get 200 + pp play at ~6* map nomod constantly , and i just struggle with some ~5*. Feel bad man.
Endaris
Multiplayer is not an indicator of how well you can farm pp. I frequently get beaten up by lower ranks in multi when it comes to difficult maps but I'm just better when it comes to pp.
If you meet each other offline again he can just show you how he beats up those maps. That is a clearly superior way of putting a conclusion to this topic I think.
Reminiscent
That's possible to gain that much pp, there are beatmaps out there that gives 200pp without effort. For me atleast, I can't s**t out 200pp, I learn very slow in this game.

If you do accuse him of doing some unauthorized activities, maybe he could've had someone else helped him get some pp or something. But you should spec him everytime he plays a song IF you think that is the case.
I Give Up
I know someone like that. He started playing about 6 months before me and I caught up to him in rank then suddenly he is #2 in my country. They are called "talented" players and you don't compete with them unless you want to give up your job, education and hygiene.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

Selestial wrote:

That's possible to gain that much pp, there are beatmaps out there that gives 200pp without effort. For me atleast, I can't s**t out 200pp, I learn very slow in this game.

If you do accuse him of doing some unauthorized activities, maybe he could've had someone else helped him get some pp or something. But you should spec him everytime he plays a song IF you think that is the case.
i don't accuse or anything like that, that's why i don't show his profile. I'm just amuse about how he can do such a thing.
anyway here is some of his top rank pp song
Endaris

KukiMonster wrote:

They are called "talented" players and you don't compete with them unless you want to give up your job, education and hygiene.
Giving up hygiene affects your performance negatively though :^)
I Give Up
Stay fresh
StephOsu

kurodahatsuharu wrote:

i don't accuse or anything like that, that's why i don't show his profile. I'm just amuse about how he can do such a thing.
anyway here is some of his top rank pp song
thanks for the list of pp map that I can play
brb farm
Dignity -9001
oh and btw cookiezi and reimu went into top 10 within few days xddddddddddddddddd
Creyz
I got 12k ranks in 14 days because i became a filthy dt farmer