1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
First off...THIS AMAZING!! Finally a Stepmania Skin for the OsuMania mode, this will make OsuMania actually playable for me!

But for some reason, as the song goes on, the volume gets lower and lower. Is there a reason for that? And its not just in that 1 song. The actual system volume sliders get reduced to almost 0 and i have to go in and change it everytime.

Edit: Nvm, it turned out it was because my volume keybinds were set to the arrow keys as well as the osumania button keys.
posted

Shorts wrote:

Solid skin, 10/10

Not hard to read as the other arrow skins for me.
easy readed than square notes
posted

RhythmicEmotion wrote:

First off...THIS AMAZING!! Finally a Stepmania Skin for the OsuMania mode, this will make OsuMania actually playable for me!

But for some reason, as the song goes on, the volume gets lower and lower. Is there a reason for that? And its not just in that 1 song. The actual system volume sliders get reduced to almost 0 and i have to go in and change it everytime.

Edit: Nvm, it turned out it was because my volume keybinds were set to the arrow keys as well as the osumania button keys.
enjoy and thanks for your feedback sir :D
posted
ta wena la wea hermano
posted
Ver 3.1 10/05/2017 (dd/mm/yyyy) release now enjoy :D
posted
up suptag pls
posted
Saran aja mas, untuk 5K dan 6K dibikin kek PIU prime soalnya menyangkut panah panah juga :D

btw enak banget skinnya (auto S di map jump pake ini akwkawkaw)
posted
請問我想把箭頭移到上方怎麼用呢?QAQ謝謝
posted

cta wrote:

請問我想把箭頭移到上方怎麼用呢?QAQ謝謝
check download if you want use up or down thanks :D
posted

Eldergleam wrote:

Saran aja mas, untuk 5K dan 6K dibikin kek PIU prime soalnya menyangkut panah panah juga :D

btw enak banget skinnya (auto S di map jump pake ini akwkawkaw)
iya nanti kalo ada waktu saya update thanks udah coba
posted
Aku hanya berharap pihak Konami selaku pencipta StepMania menyukai ini
posted
This is so cool!!! :):):) But, why the note has only one color?
posted

-CircleParadox- wrote:

This is so cool!!! :):):) But, why the note has only one color?
thanks for feedback just follow this skin on next version :D
posted

jakads wrote:

feels like staiain
approved
;)
Gooood
posted
This is wonderful ,, so clean ,, nice work
posted
Wow...this is the good stuff for 4k...
it feels so comfortable it's weird hahaha

GREAT.JOB.

10/10 KyoukoeFX!!!!
posted

n1nj4 wrote:

Wow...this is the good stuff for 4k...
it feels so comfortable it's weird hahaha

GREAT.JOB.

10/10 KyoukoeFX!!!!
lol thanks for feedback :D:D
posted
very nice skin, just wish it was a little more original and not a combo skin but that's just me. also, a few things i noticed that could be fixed were the combo numbers and hp bar. please, change the hp bar to something else, it is way too distracting, and not all the combo numbers were in line with each other, like the combo number 0 is just slightly off from everything else. that's all i really have to say about it, overall it's nice and plays well.
posted

nobully wrote:

very nice skin, just wish it was a little more original and not a combo skin but that's just me. also, a few things i noticed that could be fixed were the combo numbers and hp bar. please, change the hp bar to something else, it is way too distracting, and not all the combo numbers were in line with each other, like the combo number 0 is just slightly off from everything else. that's all i really have to say about it, overall it's nice and plays well.
Well very thanks for the feedback next on v3.2 will be upcoming thanks :D
posted
Awesome that you have up and downscroll downloads :)
show more