nubery wrote:from my nm q
- 00:13:674 (2,3) - blanket could be improved http://puu.sh/rNDTW/d85f3a8697.jpg
- 00:18:558 (2,3) - rip blanket http://puu.sh/rNE3O/494853c231.jpg
- 00:05:302 (3,4,5,6) - the melody is on 4,5,6 so I think it would be cool to make that distinction by using a pattern and/or spacing that shows the difference between 3,(4,5,6) hmm i think it's fine,linear is cool tbh
- 00:27:627 (3,4,5,6) - ^
- 00:20:651 (3,4,5) - doesn't look linear, was it intentional?
- 00:42:976 (3,4,5) - doesn't look linear hmm.. maybe it was intentional they are..
- 00:06:000 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - imo this section deserves a slightly higher base DS than the section before since the melody is noticeably more intense it's fine..too lazy to use sv changes
- 00:42:105 (6,1) - could use a light nerf imo yes
clean set, hope this helps a bit
@beom fixed xd
- 00:03:200 (3) - 00:14:362 (3) - 可以红锚点放中间 无所谓了。。
- 00:06:689 - 00:17:851 - 00:29:014 - 00:40:177 - 因为最低难度节奏比较散，这些地方直接复制高难度的ding听上去就比较奇怪，不如去掉 ok
- 00:26:921 (1) - 要不要ctrlg一下 好