forum

IGZ ST GrandFinals Gratz Sithlordben!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sith
Looking forward to playing against Charmcaster. We've both been around since the first tournament :)
EclipZ
Biggest hype ever ! :)
Fragmented

Sithlordben wrote:

Looking forward to playing against Charmcaster. We've both been around since the first tournament :)
I'm not ;w;
I'm joking

Please dont rekt me >.<
EclipZ
Will there be a stream for this weekend?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

BeatingHeart wrote:

Will there be a stream for this weekend?
Yes! I have gotten the problems with the tourney client solved!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream is now up and ready for the first matches of the day starting in 15minutes!
http://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports
Fragmented
It was great meeting you all! I made new friends along the way and I hope for the best to the rest moving all!

P.S
I was think we should all come together to one multiplayer match and play against each other but i don't really know when........
But i was thinking maybe next weekend? Idk....
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thank you everyone for today! We'll be coming back tomorrow so we hopefully get across the line of tiebreaker and play some kimi no shiranai monogatari!
Un4given
Tbag, I'm also sure i was playing against Arveit before xD
EclipZ
Amazing day! Im really happy finishing atleast fourth, it doesnt matter to me :) Ive come very far compared to the rest of my tournaments, i hope tomorrow will be a fun and exciting day :D
arveit

Un4given wrote:

Tbag, I'm also sure i was playing against Arveit before xD
Yeah, we played in IGZ ST #3, you beat me 3-0 in knockout stage :P

CharmCaster wrote:

P.S
I was think we should all come together to one multiplayer match and play against each other but i don't really know when........
But i was thinking maybe next weekend? Idk....
Would be nice :D

Thank you all for playing <3 Thanks to Tbag for hosting this wonderful tour series, I'm very glad I could participate in. I never dreamt about playing in Grand Finals and take 5-6th place, wow.
Thanks to whole IGZ Summer Tour team: referees, streamers, map selectors. You are big.

This tour was my debut, I made many friends and I'm sure we'll play together in future. <3
Here is my road through three tours, from IGZ ST#1 to Grand Finals - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... I/pubhtml#

LOVE YOU ALL <3
(but I'm counting on Beating, sorry ^^)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Topic Starter
Tebz188
GRANDFINALS ARE ABOUT TO START NOW Sithlordben vs Un4given!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports
Troll Face
Congrats to Sithlordben GGWP ;)
EclipZ
Thanks for hosting such an awesome and well organized tournament series !!! :D I'm really sad that it ends here :( I remember finishing third in groupstage in the second tournament in this series and now i placed fourth in the final tournament and i'm really glad i got to experience this! Most of my osu friends come from this tournament too which is awesome! I'll see if i can stay in touch with this tournament somewhere in the future :D Congrats to Sithlordben for winning the tournament! :D The refs were awesome by the way!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
AFTER AN INCREDIBLE FIGHT IN THE TIEBREAKER OF GRANDFINALS, Sithlordben is your IGZ SummerTour CHAMPION! Taking also 4 Months of supporter.

Second place goes to Un4given, after amazing run through the Loser's bracket taking the third Tiebreaker in row was too much. He'll be receiving 2 Months of supporter.

For third place came AlejoNande who will receive 1 Month of supporter!

Thank you again everyone for taking part, thanks referees and thanks everyone who tuned in on the stream! We had a blast organizing everything and we hope to be back after new year with something new for you guys!

E: Players should receive their prizes any moment now!
arveit
Some highlights :lol:

breadman
o ya vote for your favorite ref here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11746275

i also had so much fun
stay kurwa everyday and wait for the next kurwa tour, chuj kurwa, japierdole :)
-Nande
Congratulation to Sithlordben for win tournament, you deserve it :)
This tournament was great and I had a lot of fun in it. Thank you so much for make it happend and host it and especially with the referees (I love every single one) once again thanks :). I will be back for the next season as a mappool selector who will surpass steph and as a referee :D

Now I feel empty...;w;
Topic Starter
Tebz188
arveit forgot the best highlight
Diralman
Congratulations Sithlordben for becoming the IGZ Summer Tour champion and to all the tournament participants. You all did a tremendous job. :)

Thank you tbag188 and my fellow staff and tournament organizers for all the work you've down here. The IGZ summer tour was a fantastic entry experience as an osu! tournament staff member and it wouldn't have been possible without the combined efforts of the team.

I hope everyone had a good time during this summer tour. I look forward to seeing all of you in future tournaments, and I eagerly await whatever surprises the community has left in store.
Un4given
The best Kur** tournament I've ever took part. Thanks everyone <3
Sith
Thanks to Tbag, all the refs and every player who participated. I had a lot of fun and I'm really glad I decided to join at almost 100k rank. That last match was intense, and even though I shook the entire time, it was a blast.
Looking forward to what IGZ holds in the future. Thanks again for everything.

Kurwa
Fragmented
C'mon we all know the best highlight was my match with arveit on Get Jinxed round. xD

26k score difference :(
arveit

CharmCaster wrote:

C'mon we all know the best highlight was my match with arveit on Get Jinxed round. xD

26k score difference :(
Found it :D