Prince Zariel
Good luck to everyone that is competing *Bows*
Cobreh
remove the rank restrictionsssssss
breadman
glhf to everyone invited :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188
With the last participant locked in earlier today, the groups and schedule will be released later today Wednesday.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
-Nande
The hype is so real!! Good luck to everyone in
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated Staff list, Still looking for Streamer(s) and Commentators.
Fragmented
when is the mappool coming out? :3
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CharmCaster wrote:

when is the mappool coming out? :3
10th or 11th day.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
fizzlefrost
wow we have a no mod map which is longer than tiebreaker xD
EclipZ

fizzlefrost wrote:

wow we have a no mod map which is longer than tiebreaker xD
I guess he changed his mind, he wanted a new tiebreaker, but the tiebreaker Stronger got a lot of votes so he put it in no mod instead :) But yeah longer than tiebreaker haha
Topic Starter
Tebz188
The intention from the start was that the TB map that won the vote, would be played as NM.
Fragmented
Since Megamikaze forfeited, will the other remaining matches be moved up 1 hour earlier too?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CharmCaster wrote:

Since Megamikaze forfeited, will the other remaining matches be moved up 1 hour earlier too?
nope
Fragmented
3 more hours!! HYPE!!
arveit
Oh lol 2nd in my group, a one place under Beating <3
See you next week :) Congrats all for advancing and good luck!

@tbag
Would be there any winter edition? I wish to be a referee :D
EclipZ
1st place in group :D Well fought to everyone in Group A! Cant wait for the next weekend!
Fragmented
Congrats to everyone moving to the quarterfinals! :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

arveit wrote:

@tbag
Would be there any winter edition? I wish to be a referee :D
Uhm... there might be something in my backpack, more about that later this year... mby.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
While the last match of the Groups is still going, Link to Week 2 Mappool has been added to OP! (there might be a hint about future in there not sure lul)
Sith
Group A looks to have been closer than B. Well played to everyone and look forward to facing you!
-Nande
Me: This match is getting really good
Bancho: Nope

And that's how Bancho make me lose my last match :;)

Anyways I can deal with it. Good luck to everyone in the bracket next week.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Sheet, has been updated with next weeks schedule. Zariel has withdrawn from tournament, everyone from group B will be moved up by 1 seed. Un4given will receive the Fourth seed from Group B.
arveit
Wow wow wow wow wow xD!
Final eight is real. Even if I lose my last matches I am glad I could play with you. <3
Sith
Looking forward to playing against Charmcaster. We've both been around since the first tournament :)
EclipZ
Biggest hype ever ! :)
Fragmented

Sithlordben wrote:

Looking forward to playing against Charmcaster. We've both been around since the first tournament :)
I'm not ;w;
I'm joking

Please dont rekt me >.<
EclipZ
Will there be a stream for this weekend?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

BeatingHeart wrote:

Will there be a stream for this weekend?
Yes! I have gotten the problems with the tourney client solved!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream is now up and ready for the first matches of the day starting in 15minutes!
http://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports
Fragmented
It was great meeting you all! I made new friends along the way and I hope for the best to the rest moving all!

P.S
I was think we should all come together to one multiplayer match and play against each other but i don't really know when........
But i was thinking maybe next weekend? Idk....
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thank you everyone for today! We'll be coming back tomorrow so we hopefully get across the line of tiebreaker and play some kimi no shiranai monogatari!
Un4given
Tbag, I'm also sure i was playing against Arveit before xD
EclipZ
Amazing day! Im really happy finishing atleast fourth, it doesnt matter to me :) Ive come very far compared to the rest of my tournaments, i hope tomorrow will be a fun and exciting day :D
arveit

Un4given wrote:

Tbag, I'm also sure i was playing against Arveit before xD
Yeah, we played in IGZ ST #3, you beat me 3-0 in knockout stage :P

CharmCaster wrote:

P.S
I was think we should all come together to one multiplayer match and play against each other but i don't really know when........
But i was thinking maybe next weekend? Idk....
Would be nice :D

Thank you all for playing <3 Thanks to Tbag for hosting this wonderful tour series, I'm very glad I could participate in. I never dreamt about playing in Grand Finals and take 5-6th place, wow.
Thanks to whole IGZ Summer Tour team: referees, streamers, map selectors. You are big.

This tour was my debut, I made many friends and I'm sure we'll play together in future. <3
Here is my road through three tours, from IGZ ST#1 to Grand Finals - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... I/pubhtml#

LOVE YOU ALL <3
(but I'm counting on Beating, sorry ^^)
show more