forum

[invalid] Make FL easier

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Buster
i was looking forward to this one because FL lowers the view when your halfway to the song it makes it hard for me
pls remove the lowering view if your halfway to a song so FL is much easier
Sandy Hoey
So basically because you don't like it and you suck at it, it should change. I don't think your reasoning is good enough. Try again
Topic Starter
Buster

Sandy Hoey wrote:

So basically because you don't like it and you suck at it, it should change. I don't think your reasoning is good enough. Try again
its not that i do like the FL mod but it gets hard when your in the middle of a map
Endaris
No
Adder

Lolinator2000 wrote:

i was looking forward to this one because FL lowers the view when your halfway to the song it makes it hard for me
pls remove the lowering view if your halfway to a song so FL is much easier
Wow, you are right man!
ferret irl

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

its not that i do like the FL mod but it gets hard when your in the middle of a map
FL is a mod for memorization, memorize the map, not complain about it in the Feature Requests forum and ask to make it easier.
Topic Starter
Buster

Chewy-san wrote:

FL is a mod for memorization, memorize the map, not complain about it in the Feature Requests forum and ask to make it easier.
even if i memorize the map FL is still hard
Jukkii
its supposed to be hard.
it took me 400 plays to memorize and FC against the sun with FL. try harder
XPJ38

Lolinator2000 wrote:

That's... the point of FL in fact, and this is why it has been given a 1.12x multiplier.

Gonna mark this thread as invalid as this won't happen.
Stefan
holy crap

XPJ is back in the hood
XPJ38
Nah not really
raririn
lol
if so it might worth only a 1.06*

i've played many FL with more than 200cb, so
if you can't, try more times instead of asking to change it