Igorrr - Scarlatti 2.0

posted
Total Posts
show more
Weriko
ayyyy, 10* new meta!?

rank this plz, wanna see someone passing those sliders lol
Akali
00:18:966 (1,2,3) - copypasting sliders, are you Andrea? LUL move anchors around randomly for creative effect. This issue repeats all over the map, geez, mappers these days...

02:03:366 (7,8,9,10) - ctrl+h for variety

Your map doesn't have 5 minute draining time, mp3 seems too short anyway. I suggest you use some of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-iMnhtYfVM footage and put a spinner over it
Frc
Never change please.
Cheesecake
01:44:166 (3) - please don't do this to me
Bearizm
I'm gay
hi-mei
00:43:066 (10,11,12,13) - fix aesthetics
01:57:166 (1) - spinner? what?
dinopwn
actually making a point on modern mapping

respect bd
dinopwn
not being sarcastic, this map is actually better than all the mazzerin maps
Akiyama Mizuki

dinopwn wrote:

z
Mun

dinopwn wrote:

don't be Eon Fox
CodeS
Good map, Dragon Azul, rank when?

Just a suggestion:

00:09:366 (2,4) - CTR g these so it simulates the flow of a river in the middle of a windy mountain on a rainy day while one thinks of God.

That's it!

plz rank.

Jokes aside: damn man, you're amazing
Plaudible

Bearizm wrote:

I'm gay
Take me
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Katyusha wrote:

Good map, Dragon Azul, rank when?

Just a suggestion:

00:09:366 (2,4) - CTR g these so it simulates the flow of a river in the middle of a windy mountain on a rainy day while one thinks of God.

That's it!

plz rank.

Jokes aside: damn man, you're amazing
I would kudosu this post but I'd rather not get silenced
Tarrasky
Beauty is relative
Aezis
I'm bisexual
EphemeralFetish
Mad respect. You fucking memelord :^)
7ambda
The song is pretty cancerous in itself.
Topic Starter
Mismagius
wow aren't you edgy by saying things are cancerous

cancer cancer haha what a funny word

please stop
yam_old_1
cute map
Spaghetti
Take your stupid comments that do nothing but undermine the mapper somewhere else. This is a beatmap thread to improve the map and push it forward, despite it being a meme, not a youtube comment section built around cringy 12 year olds spewing pointless nonsense.

Also BD, throwing shade at mappers won't make get you or the map in question anywhere, so this kind of behavior is suprising from you, to say the least.
Scarlet Evans
00:59:466 (1) - if this slider is what I think it is, then there can be a small problem: https://twitter.com/sukiNathan/status/7 ... 2304855041 ;)
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Spaghetti wrote:

Also BD, throwing shade at mappers won't make get you or the map in question anywhere, so this kind of behavior is suprising from you, to say the least.

me on reddit wrote:

It's mostly to generate a bit of discussion on this. The ranking process works as some kind of quality control, so that means we should have some standards to avoid subjectivity getting in the way or making things unfair.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble; yes, the passive-aggressiveness was a bit overdone, but this is mostly because of me being salty about all of this happening.
I don't doubt Monstrata's map took a long time to make, and effort was certainly put into it - heck, my map is a cheap imitation and it's clearly not as good as it could be considering the gimmick, yet it took me about 3-4 hours to map these 2 minutes. However, is my map good enough to apply for ranking (considering I remove the 10-star jumps that are clearly unplayable)? If it isn't, why should A-L-I-E-N get ranked?
I'm sorry if this actually made people angry in some way, but trying to create discussion on the ALIEN thread proved being pretty much worthless since it was all about "ok let's forget about it and bring the map back in a few months when people are calmer about it".
laura-
so is it for rank now? and what has he against Alien?
Frc
You expect Spaghetti to read all that? LUL
Yoges
Don't really have the time or the ability to mod a map like this (-3-) take my last 3 stars

00:52:566 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Fucking sick!
Stefan
nani kore
Topic Starter
Mismagius
Please don't mod/waste stars on this. This is going to be deleted as soon as it gets graveyarded.
Zel
dont delete it its literally one of the best maps ive seen its so sexy holy
FriendoFox
Is this passable?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
loved when
jabronski

FriendoFox wrote:

Is this passable?
extrasensory
I'd actually love to see this map in a finished state. Even though it's a meme, dude this map is freaking sick.
headphonewearer
siiiiick
Sapphire_Melon
For loved?
Topic Starter
Mismagius
stop taking this map seriously
extrasensory

Blue Dragon wrote:

stop taking this map seriously
no :^)
CrimsonClaw