1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 15. Januar 2018 at 15:21:45

Artist: u's
Title: LOVELESS WORLD
Source: ラブライブ! School idol project
Tags: Love Live! muse Kosaka Honoka 高坂穂乃果 Nitta Emi 新田恵海 Minami Kotori 南ことり Uchida Aya 内田彩 Sonoda Umi 園田海未 Suzuko Mimori 三森すずこ Hoshizora Rin 星空凛 Iida Riho 飯田里穂 Nishikino Maki 西木野真姫 Pile Koizumi Hanayo 小泉花陽 Kubo Yurika 久保ユリカ Ayase Eli 絢瀬絵里 Nanjou Yoshino 南條愛乃 Tojo Nozomi 東條希 Kusuda Aina 楠田亜衣奈 Yazawa Nico 矢澤にこ Tokui Sora 徳井青空 marathon Phyloukz
BPM: 157
Filesize: 14363kb
Play Time: 05:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Unbound by Fate (6,01 stars, 1670 notes)


Download: u's - LOVELESS WORLD
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Please enjoy! 3rd remapped version.

#5 for ranked Beatmap!

Unbound by Fate by me
Hitsounds by Toshino Kyoko


MP3 and Timing from Hanjamon's Taiko map.
collapsed text
This will be my last ranked map (like 98% sure that this is it because nobody seem to care about my maps and I lost every piece of motivation). In addition to that, this is the best map I've ever made - the peak of my mapping... let's call it "career". So if you somehow care enough to open this spoilerbox, please appreciate this map as much as the map deserves in your opinion. I put lots of hours and effort into this map, please try to enjoy the map - I'd really appreciate it!! :)
posted
posted
Cutsum? Nicuu!!!!
Am besten ändern^^
posted
M4M

museeeee <3 <3

00:12:737 (1) - shouldnt that actually start here :> 00:13:023 -

00:27:928 (1) - dont really think that note is necessary,plays totally fine without it

this tripple 01:10:062 (1,2,3) - try to put it like that https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6360722 flow feels better imo

01:55:444 (2,4) - again,plays totally fine without them

this 01:56:208 (6,7,8,1,2,3) - i know you are following the music here,but i think letting it follow the vocals feels slightly better imo,so let it end here 01:56:877 -

02:34:520 (5) - NC because sv change

03:21:527 - maybe a pattern like that ? http://puu.sh/rOtVm/3aaffa92aa.jpg

well...actually thats all D: sry i suck at modding stream maps ;w;
and damn,such an evil ending :>

good luck with ranking it!!

MUSE FOREVER <3
posted
From my queue.~ Take my advice with a grain of salt because I suck at modding stream maps.
Leggo.~

Unbound by Fate

Insane

  1. 00:00:603 (1) – This spinner is just for the drain time. ._. Could you shorten it so that I don’t have to get RSI before I even start playing?
  2. 00:26:208 (1) – Why NC this?
  3. 00:29:552 (2,3) – Fix blanket here and at 00:30:316 (4,5).
  4. 00:34:138 (1,2) - https://puu.sh/rOB5e/5bbddc24b6.png ?
  5. 00:38:342 (7) – Strong note on this downbeat, I would change it to a circle that spaced pretty far away.
  6. 00:48:851 (4,5,1) – Awkward to play. It’s up to you if you wanna change it because it breaks flow pretty hard.
  7. 00:57:355 (1) - ? One note NC? Wasn’t done here 01:01:654 (1,2) so why there?
  8. 01:19:998 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) – Just asking to be noteblocked imo. There’s a reason you don’t see streams like this in ranked very often. This is precisely why. It overlaps itself in a weird place so you end up hitting a further note at the same time of the note you’re currently on, leading to a broken combo. Argument: “blame the player for not following the stream correctly!” I think this is a bad argument because a stream should be easy to follow at this difficulty. If you’re mapping 7* it’s a different story. Here again: 01:33:756 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) aaand 01:49:807 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4). I don’t wanna say remap the streams. I really don’t. Maybe it’s just me. If somebody else complains about it, do take into consideration.
  9. 02:32:036 (3,4) – What? Is this spacing intended? If so, why? And if not, please fix it.
  10. 02:40:922 (12,1) – Looks ugly with how close the circle is. Up to you with what you wanna do with this.
  11. 03:16:941 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - … Almost impossible for players at this level to hit I’d say.
  12. 03:42:164 – Honestly this kiai could start at the beginning of the solo.
  13. 04:19:902 (2,3,4) – I don’t get it. This doesn’t fit, please change it so the stream curves better.
  14. 05:03:278 (1) – Slider probably would be nicer to play than a spinner.


That's all. Interesting map, good luck!~
posted
Kotori-Chan

Kotori-Chan wrote:

M4M

museeeee <3 <3

00:12:737 (1) - shouldnt that actually start here :> 00:13:023 -

00:27:928 (1) - dont really think that note is necessary,plays totally fine without it

this tripple 01:10:062 (1,2,3) - try to put it like that https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6360722 flow feels better imo

01:55:444 (2,4) - again,plays totally fine without them

this 01:56:208 (6,7,8,1,2,3) - i know you are following the music here,but i think letting it follow the vocals feels slightly better imo,so let it end here 01:56:877 - that feels weird i'd say, I end the stream with a 1/4 slider so it ends with the vocal, lets see what others will say :D

02:34:520 (5) - NC because sv change

03:21:527 - maybe a pattern like that ? http://puu.sh/rOtVm/3aaffa92aa.jpg i did smth similar to yours which i made all over the map, so its consistent. good point to mention because that spot was completely random before change

well...actually thats all D: sry i suck at modding stream maps ;w;
and damn,such an evil ending :>

good luck with ranking it!!

MUSE FOREVER <3


Awesome mod, chnaged all except some small things i mentioned <3 thank you very much
expect your mod in 1-2 days :3
Miryle

Miryle wrote:

From my queue.~ Take my advice with a grain of salt because I suck at modding stream maps.
Leggo.~

Insane

  1. 00:00:603 (1) – This spinner is just for the drain time. ._. Could you shorten it so that I don’t have to get RSI before I even start playing? well either place a spinner or map 4 other diffs because i cant get any drain time form somewhere else. I think you'd choose also the first thing. I also cant lower the length of it because yeah... everything else than from the very beggining wouldnt be fitting imo
  2. 00:26:208 (1) – Why NC this? fix
  3. 00:29:552 (2,3) – Fix blanket here and at 00:30:316 (4,5). fixed (i think
  4. 00:34:138 (1,2) - https://puu.sh/rOB5e/5bbddc24b6.png ? thats too simple (im actually tried of that pattern xd), i like the current one aesthetic-wise
  5. 00:38:342 (7) – Strong note on this downbeat, I would change it to a circle that spaced pretty far away. good point
  6. 00:48:851 (4,5,1) – Awkward to play. It’s up to you if you wanna change it because it breaks flow pretty hard. yes, i really have to find a solution for this, im already up to it
  7. 00:57:355 (1) - ? One note NC? Wasn’t done here 01:01:654 (1,2) so why there? accident
  8. 01:19:998 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) – Just asking to be noteblocked imo. There’s a reason you don’t see streams like this in ranked very often. This is precisely why. It overlaps itself in a weird place so you end up hitting a further note at the same time of the note you’re currently on, leading to a broken combo. Argument: “blame the player for not following the stream correctly!” I think this is a bad argument because a stream should be easy to follow at this difficulty. If you’re mapping 7* it’s a different story. Here again: 01:33:756 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) aaand 01:49:807 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4). I don’t wanna say remap the streams. I really don’t. Maybe it’s just me. If somebody else complains about it, do take into consideration. so, personally i never missed (especially on the lower spaced streams) at those streamoverlapping spots. And if then at the more spaced ones in the kiai's. i missaimed them obviously and never experienced things such as "noteblocking" (i really know what you mean). i will definetly get more testplays too see how they play it. Becuase the overlapping streams are kinda the concept of the map, it really is aim heavy. As you said I will also wait for other modder's opionions to this
  9. 02:32:036 (3,4) – What? Is this spacing intended? If so, why? And if not, please fix it. whoopsie, fixed
  10. 02:40:922 (12,1) – Looks ugly with how close the circle is. Up to you with what you wanna do with this. yes, i will remap 02:41:017 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - since it plays really awkwardly so i will change that too in future
  11. 03:16:941 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - … Almost impossible for players at this level to hit I’d say. lol, i played it now first time (because i made it recently) and i missed 3/3. Changed
  12. 03:42:164 – Honestly this kiai could start at the beginning of the solo. gonna keep it in mind and wait, good point actually
  13. 04:19:902 (2,3,4) – I don’t get it. This doesn’t fit, please change it so the stream curves better. same here.. i dont really now i like it but at the same time its hard to hit and yeah...
  14. 05:03:278 (1) – Slider probably would be nicer to play than a spinner. probably


That's all. Interesting map, good luck!~


Thank you very much for your free mod, much appreciation <3
posted
Hey! ^^
This is my second mod-attempt so i don't really know if it's useful or not but i'll try my best :D
( I also want to get more into modding so here i can train a bit ;) )

Unbound by Fate

- 00:48:851 (4,5,1,2) - The position of the 3-stack breaks the flow. Maybe put these notes like this : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366483

- 01:00:890 (3,4,5) - Some people may misread this part (1/4 instead of 1/3) so don't use the same spacing for that small stream so it stands out from the rest. Also it's smoother when you link the sliderwith the stream like this : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366537

this is just a mostly personal opinion(- 01:06:240 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - like this :https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366609/https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366622 it's feeling better )

- 01:10:444 (4,5) - Why no 2-stack like the others inc (01:12:737 (2,3) /01:13:501 (5,6)). I have also problems to read the two notes for some reason when they are like this. :arrow: Ouups, I saw that one of the other modders suggest that pattern :/ : well it's up to you to decide ^^

- 01:33:374 (2,3) - here I would put a slider like this:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366709 because the beat on the 3rd note is very weak

- 01:35:285 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - You can put a NC at the 5th note and 01:36:431 (3,4,5,6) - a NC on the 4th note. Looks/fits better imo

- 02:08:915 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - The overlapping circles could cause problems in reading this part because 1,2,3 have the same sound and it won't fit when you overlap two of them but not all of them. I took an other option because it felt better: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366808

- 04:21:909 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - Here you have a circlemoving because of the kickslider 04:21:909 (1,2,3,4) but then you destroy the flow by putting the stream in the top-right corner. The stream is going anticlockwise while you move your cursor clockwise when you play the kickslider part.
Turn the stream+following slider like this:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366907/https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366912 then the whole part is going clockwise

I know my english is not the best/ my kind of writng is a bit....wierd but i hope i could help you ^^
Also I like your style in this map, it felt new/fresh compared to the rest of ranked maps who are coming out lately so i hope your map can be ranked too.
Now I'm done today ^^
posted

IceKalt wrote:

Hey! ^^
This is my second mod-attempt so i don't really know if it's useful or not but i'll try my best :D
( I also want to get more into modding so here i can train a bit ;) )

Unbound by Fate

- 00:48:851 (4,5,1,2) - The position of the 3-stack breaks the flow. Maybe put these notes like this : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366483 yea i will find a way to make it better read/playable xD

- 01:00:890 (3,4,5) - Some people may misread this part (1/4 instead of 1/3) so don't use the same spacing for that small stream so it stands out from the rest. Also it's smoother when you link the sliderwith the stream like this : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366537 changed, DS higher

this is just a mostly personal opinion(- 01:06:240 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - like this :https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366609/https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366622 it's feeling better ) fine how it is i think, fits quite well to the music imo

- 01:10:444 (4,5) - Why no 2-stack like the others inc (01:12:737 (2,3) /01:13:501 (5,6)). I have also problems to read the two notes for some reason when they are like this. :arrow: Ouups, I saw that one of the other modders suggest that pattern :/ : well it's up to you to decide ^^ removed the 2 stacks, they were pretty much random

- 01:33:374 (2,3) - here I would put a slider like this:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366709 because the beat on the 3rd note is very weak tru

- 01:35:285 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - You can put a NC at the 5th note and 01:36:431 (3,4,5,6) - a NC on the 4th note. Looks/fits better imo really good point, because the vocal starts there too. Changed that for all spots in the kiai's

- 02:08:915 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - The overlapping circles could cause problems in reading this part because 1,2,3 have the same sound and it won't fit when you overlap two of them but not all of them. I took an other option because it felt better: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366808 also really good point, fixed

- 04:21:909 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - Here you have a circlemoving because of the kickslider 04:21:909 (1,2,3,4) but then you destroy the flow by putting the stream in the top-right corner. The stream is going anticlockwise while you move your cursor clockwise when you play the kickslider part.
Turn the stream+following slider like this:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366907/https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6366912 then the whole part is going clockwise i really dislike that aesthetically. you are right with the flow thing but you can argue a flow interruption in case to emphasize 04:22:673 (5) - which is the beginning of a intense section (also notable with the finish hitsounds)

I know my english is not the best/ my kind of writng is a bit....wierd but i hope i could help you ^^
Also I like your style in this map, it felt new/fresh compared to the rest of ranked maps who are coming out lately so i hope your map can be ranked too.
Now I'm done today ^^


Thx very much for your mod, much appreciation <3
posted
  1. Add "Dragonforce" and "rsi" to tags
  2. 00:14:265 (1) - Shouldn't the slider end should be snapped to 3/4? From what i see there you're trying to map the vocals, Which doesn't land on white ticks
  3. 00:15:794 (1) - Same here, also, i am not sure which instrument you're mapping with this slider
  4. 00:31:845 (1) - Remove NC ? They're better If they stick apart, and make consistent with other
  5. 00:36:431 (5) - NC
  6. 00:48:851 (4,5,1) - I think having those stack fits the song better, from now it looks they're playing stronger notes which the music doesn't provides , yet also can make this pattern can be easier to read if unstacked with 00:48:660 (3) -
  7. 00:50:571 (3) - NC, it's better if they're split, also, It's better if have consistency on NC by 1 or 2 white ticks until 00:57:068 -
  8. 01:14:648 (3) - NC
  9. 01:34:138 (1) - Remove NC
  10. 01:34:520 (1) - NC
  11. 01:35:667 (1,4) - Swap NC ,And make consistency on NC by 2 white ticks until 01:56:686 - This applies to other 2 kiai parts
  12. 01:56:686 (3) - NC
  13. 03:01:941 (1) - Add a note here?
  14. 03:02:896 - You're missing a drum sound here, how about making 03:02:800 (7) - a kick slider, so it can also emphasizes the vocal at 03:02:992 (1) - ?
  15. 03:23:151 - You're missing a strong stream here :v
  16. 03:41:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think that you can improve the stream shape by using the
  17. 03:53:437 (1) - Remove NC
  18. 03:56:686 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe lower the DS? I think it can misread as 1/2
  19. 03:56:686 (1,4) - Swap NC
  20. 04:05:667 (1) - Remove NC
  21. 04:23:055 (1) - I think having a sharp turn here is better then 04:23:151 (2) - , Since this note has stronger notes "convert slider to stream" feature
  22. 04:43:310 (9) - NC
    Other then NC inconsistency problems there's nothing more to say
Good luck~
posted

KuranteMelodii wrote:

  1. Add "Dragonforce" and "rsi" to tags
  2. 00:14:265 (1) - Shouldn't the slider end should be snapped to 3/4? From what i see there you're trying to map the vocals, Which doesn't land on white ticks the beginning follows the vocals better now
  3. 00:15:794 (1) - Same here, also, i am not sure which instrument you're mapping with this slider including this
  4. 00:31:845 (1) - Remove NC ? They're better If they stick apart, and make consistent with other
  5. 00:36:431 (5) - NC
  6. 00:48:851 (4,5,1) - I think having those stack fits the song better, from now it looks they're playing stronger notes which the music doesn't provides , yet also can make this pattern can be easier to read if unstacked with 00:48:660 (3) - yes youre right, im still to lazy to find a proper solution, ill be on it
  7. 00:50:571 (3) - NC, it's better if they're split, also, It's better if have consistency on NC by 1 or 2 white ticks until 00:57:068 -
  8. 01:14:648 (3) - NC
  9. 01:34:138 (1) - Remove NC
  10. 01:34:520 (1) - NC
  11. 01:35:667 (1,4) - Swap NC ,And make consistency on NC by 2 white ticks until 01:56:686 - This applies to other 2 kiai parts
  12. 01:56:686 (3) - NC
  13. 03:01:941 (1) - Add a note here? filled the awkward breaks
  14. 03:02:896 - You're missing a drum sound here, how about making 03:02:800 (7) - a kick slider, so it can also emphasizes the vocal at 03:02:992 (1) - ? same
  15. 03:23:151 - You're missing a strong stream here :v i want to give the player a little break, because its quite exhausting to play almost 1/4 constantly, ill consider that and wait what other modders said since u are the first :D
  16. 03:41:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think that you can improve the stream shape by using the the what? oo
  17. 03:53:437 (1) - Remove NC
  18. 03:56:686 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe lower the DS? I think it can misread as 1/2 good point
  19. 03:56:686 (1,4) - Swap NC
  20. 04:05:667 (1) - Remove NC
  21. 04:23:055 (1) - I think having a sharp turn here is better then 04:23:151 (2) - , Since this note has stronger notes "convert slider to stream" feature tru
  22. 04:43:310 (9) - NC
    Other then NC inconsistency problems there's nothing more to say i fixed all NC's u mentioned
Good luck~


thank you very much for your mod! was especially in the intro very helpful, much appreciation <3
posted
Sorry, I mean that "convert slider to stream" feature, I didn't know that i messed up one of them orz
posted
Hi from my Q

  • Unbound by Fate
    00:27:259 (3,4,3,4) - change these to a single circles? or at least these two 00:28:788 (3,4) - ? the sounds change on these, playing these sliders is kinda boring
    00:34:138 (1,2) - should make these two more like http://prntscr.com/cyc3v0
    00:38:342 (2,3) - should add huge spacing in these , the music here gets inteeeense but the spacing its really short.. you don't feel the intesity of the song with that spacing :l
    00:50:189 (1,2,3,4) - this looks a bit messed up, maybe move the sliders like.. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400372
    00:58:119 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - raise the volume of hitsounds here, I cant hear anything :T
    01:01:909 (2) - lolz snaps this to the blue tick xDD <and add more spacing, like you did 00:57:068 (1,2) - >
    01:13:119 (4) - suggestion> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400401 looks more organized imo
    01:16:941 (1) - something similar here > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400409 notice that I stacked 01:16:941 (1,1) - in the pic, but its on you to chnage or not, dont really need to change but I just point it out because it looks a bit weird/akward for me :<
    01:31:750 (6,7,8,9,10) - this part should be space a bit more (like 01:29:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ) or even more since I feel like this part 01:31:750 (6,7,8,9,10) - sounds more "intense" than the other before
    01:38:056 (2,3,4,1) - move these a bit down to stack 01:37:769 (3,2) - ?
    01:38:915 (4) - vocals start here, and starting streams in blue ticks like 01:38:820 (3) - is kinda confusing since the vocals starts on the red one, its on you to change or not :p (I mean, to make something like you did 01:48:278 (4,5) - )
    01:39:297 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - suggestion for streams hape > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400465 (of course, using the properly spacing)
    01:40:157 (2) - hmm why you make such a flow break here?
    01:52:100 (1) - move this a bit to the left, like 215/102
    01:55:157 (1,2) - suggestion for this part (sliders)> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400504
    01:57:450 (2,3) - add more spacing here!
    02:12:164 (2,3,4) - suggestion: Ok, I like the way you put these 3 sliders, 02:12:164 (2,3,4) - they fit perfectly, but they don't fit with 02:11:972 (1) - so..
    > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400536 (notice that the 3 is just a copy paste + ctrl+h + ctrl + g of 1)
    02:34:425 (4) - move this around 83/24 :p
    02:50:380 (3,4) - should add more spacing here (more like 02:50:762 (6,7) - )
    02:59:361 (1) - rase the volume of this stream to 60 at least :/
    03:18:947 (3,4,5,1) - space this a bit more, like this 01:29:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
    03:43:979 (4,1,2) - the change of direction here its too edgy imo, maybe rotate this a bit 03:43:692 (1,2,3,4) - like -11° and move to the right
    also I think you should make a change of direction here too 03:44:457 (5,6,7) - like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400590 (but the change of direction should be place on the 1, but You get what I mean right?)
    04:33:374 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - hmm for some reason I see this... very bad like this stream can be a lot better, the others streams are 10/10 but this one its.. 2/10 imo. I don't want to be useless af so I give a suggestion > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400655
    04:54:679 (2) - move this a bit to the left/down
    04:55:062 (6,7) - fix spcing here also move the 7 a bit to the left too ( Before > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400683 After > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400675 )


Woah I liked this map a lot / nice streams
posted

Itasha_S13 wrote:

Hi from my Q

  • Unbound by Fate
    00:27:259 (3,4,3,4) - change these to a single circles? or at least these two 00:28:788 (3,4) - ? the sounds change on these, playing these sliders is kinda boring i really like the pattern and furthermore i think sliders are good to introduce the player to the (fairly more rare seen) slow bpm. i keep it in consideration tho
    00:34:138 (1,2) - should make these two more like http://prntscr.com/cyc3v0 why everyone dislikes that, i find it pretty as hell lol
    00:38:342 (2,3) - should add huge spacing in these , the music here gets inteeeense but the spacing its really short.. you don't feel the intesity of the song with that spacing :l tru
    00:50:189 (1,2,3,4) - this looks a bit messed up, maybe move the sliders like.. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400372 changed
    00:58:119 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - raise the volume of hitsounds here, I cant hear anything :T raised by 10%
    01:01:909 (2) - lolz snaps this to the blue tick xDD <and add more spacing, like you did 00:57:068 (1,2) - >fixed
    01:13:119 (4) - suggestion> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400401 looks more organized imo think i organized it better now
    01:16:941 (1) - something similar here > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400409 notice that I stacked 01:16:941 (1,1) - in the pic, but its on you to chnage or not, dont really need to change but I just point it out because it looks a bit weird/akward for me :< changed
    01:31:750 (6,7,8,9,10) - this part should be space a bit more (like 01:29:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ) or even more since I feel like this part 01:31:750 (6,7,8,9,10) - sounds more "intense" than the other before yes
    01:38:056 (2,3,4,1) - move these a bit down to stack 01:37:769 (3,2) - ? too hard to read imo if i stack them
    01:38:915 (4) - vocals start here, and starting streams in blue ticks like 01:38:820 (3) - is kinda confusing since the vocals starts on the red one, its on you to change or not :p (I mean, to make something like you did 01:48:278 (4,5) - ) urghh... i'd have to change it in all kiais. i keep it in mind if someone points the same thing out since i didnt map the vocals there just the simple drums
    01:39:297 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - suggestion for streams hape > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400465 (of course, using the properly spacing) good suggestion
    01:40:157 (2) - hmm why you make such a flow break here? think its better now
    01:52:100 (1) - move this a bit to the left, like 215/102 oki
    01:55:157 (1,2) - suggestion for this part (sliders)> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400504 found a different pattern, was kinda random
    01:57:450 (2,3) - add more spacing here! fixed
    02:12:164 (2,3,4) - suggestion: Ok, I like the way you put these 3 sliders, 02:12:164 (2,3,4) - they fit perfectly, but they don't fit with 02:11:972 (1) - so..
    > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400536 (notice that the 3 is just a copy paste + ctrl+h + ctrl + g of 1) i think they fit more in one pattern now so 02:12:547 (4) - falls not apart? pretty sure now :D
    02:34:425 (4) - move this around 83/24 :p ok
    02:50:380 (3,4) - should add more spacing here (more like 02:50:762 (6,7) - ) yes
    02:59:361 (1) - rase the volume of this stream to 60 at least :/ changed
    03:18:947 (3,4,5,1) - space this a bit more, like this 01:29:934 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ok
    03:43:979 (4,1,2) - the change of direction here its too edgy imo, maybe rotate this a bit 03:43:692 (1,2,3,4) - like -11° and move to the right
    also I think you should make a change of direction here too 03:44:457 (5,6,7) - like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400590 (but the change of direction should be place on the 1, but You get what I mean right?) the concept of having 03:43:692 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - as a 4-circle-part at the beginning and at the end with 03:44:074 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - as the middle part seems good to me and not too overdone i changed the rotation thing tho
    04:33:374 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - hmm for some reason I see this... very bad like this stream can be a lot better, the others streams are 10/10 but this one its.. 2/10 imo. I don't want to be useless af so I give a suggestion > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400655 the flow in your pic i strongly disagree since it just plays really weird (ik i have that at some spots tho but juzst because i couldnt find a better solution). the overlapping thing i do like because its the concept of the map and it flows better. But as i rate it difficult to read i will consider your note for other modder's opinions
    04:54:679 (2) - move this a bit to the left/down i want to keep 04:54:584 (1,2,3) - as a straight triple unique since its emphasized in the music (also note how i make the hitsound there so it should be clear)
    04:55:062 (6,7) - fix spcing here also move the 7 a bit to the left too ( Before > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400683 After > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6400675 ) fixed the spacing, other thing same as above


Woah I liked this map a lot / nice streams omg thank you so much for 2 stars <333


Thank you very much for your mod! I really appreciate it (:

Edit:
01:38:915 (4) - vocals start here, and starting streams in blue ticks like 01:38:820 (3) - is kinda confusing since the vocals starts on the red one, its on you to change or not :p (I mean, to make something like you did 01:48:278 (4,5) - ) i reconsidered it and remapped that part for all appropriate spots. So a 1/4 slider starts at 01:38:915 - and at 01:39:106 - followed by the "intense" stream to fit the vocals in the song.

Thank you for that advice, feels way better now!
posted
I see Love Live! From #modreqs
Just a quick metadata check, that's all! Add these to your current Metadata
  1. Tags: Love Live! 高坂穂乃果 Kousaka Honoka 園田海未 Sonoda Umi 南ことり Minami Kotori 小泉花陽 Koizumi Hanayo 星空凛 Hoshizora Rin 西木野真姫 Nishikino Maki 矢澤にこ Yazawa Nico 絢瀬絵里 Ayase Eli 東條希 Toujou Nozomi 三森すずこ Mimori Suzuko 内田彩 Uchida Aya 徳井青空 Tokui Sora 南條愛乃 Nanjou Yoshino 楠田亜衣奈 Kusuda Aina 堀絵梨子 Hori Eriko Pile 久保ユリカ Kubo Yurika 飯田里穂 Iida Riho

    Since we got µ's as the Artist, it might be cool if we put the Seiyuus and Characters in tags.

Metadata Source: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/release.html
Good luck!
posted

-Nitrous wrote:

I see Love Live! From #modreqs
Just a quick metadata check, that's all! Add these to your current Metadata
  1. Tags: Love Live! 高坂穂乃果 Kousaka Honoka 園田海未 Sonoda Umi 南ことり Minami Kotori 小泉花陽 Koizumi Hanayo 星空凛 Hoshizora Rin 西木野真姫 Nishikino Maki 矢澤にこ Yazawa Nico 絢瀬絵里 Ayase Eli 東條希 Toujou Nozomi 三森すずこ Mimori Suzuko 内田彩 Uchida Aya 徳井青空 Tokui Sora 南條愛乃 Nanjou Yoshino 楠田亜衣奈 Kusuda Aina 堀絵梨子 Hori Eriko Pile 久保ユリカ Kubo Yurika 飯田里穂 Iida Riho

    Since we got µ's as the Artist, it might be cool if we put the Seiyuus and Characters in tags.

Metadata Source: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/release.html
Good luck!


Thank you soooo much!! (:
posted
hi, from #modreqs.
General
  1. remove 1475243979021.png from folder.
Unbound by Fate
  1. 00:52:960 (1) - i wouldn't have this 1/4 slider starting on a blue tick, it feels too unnatural to play. i suggest putting it here 00:52:864 - so you can have this rhythm this rhythm all together.
  2. 00:55:539 (5) - nc on the white ticks (downbeats) rather than the blue tick afterwards for emphasis--possibly change the direction of the stream on the white ticks as well
  3. 00:58:597 (9) - ^. another reason to have nc on white ticks is so you can have the 8/8 stream afterwards, right now you have 1-7 and 1-8: 00:58:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
  4. 01:56:686 (1) - i disagree with this slider, i think it should just be a 1/2 slider -- same with 02:57:832 (5) - 04:43:310 (1) -
  5. 02:13:501 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - i disagree with this rhythm bc most of the map ignores the vocals but yet the 1/4 sliders here are trying to emphasize the vocals. it feels unnatural to play with this inconsistency
  6. 02:33:374 (1,2,3,4,1) - this is uncomfortable to play, esp when one note of the piano is on a sliderend. imo both notes should be a click, so perhaps a rhythm like this would be better.
  7. 04:53:437 - this section and on has some unexpected ds changes... such as 04:59:552 (5,6,7), 05:01:081 (4,5,6), 05:02:609 (4,5,6), while the beginning has spacing like 00:39:871 (1,2,3) for the same sound. i agree with the spacing emphasis but i disagree with the amount of spacing you put at the end.
posted

Axarious wrote:

hi, from #modreqs.
General
  1. remove 1475243979021.png from folder. removed
Unbound by Fate
  1. 00:52:960 (1) - i wouldn't have this 1/4 slider starting on a blue tick, it feels too unnatural to play. i suggest putting it here 00:52:864 - so you can have this rhythm this rhythm all together. yea thats true, feels way better now. no weird 1/4 slider on blue ticks anymore
  2. 00:55:539 (5) - nc on the white ticks (downbeats) rather than the blue tick afterwards for emphasis--possibly change the direction of the stream on the white ticks as well
  3. 00:58:597 (9) - ^. another reason to have nc on white ticks is so you can have the 8/8 stream afterwards, right now you have 1-7 and 1-8: 00:58:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - changed, i was wondering if the music changes at the blue tick thats why i had the weird streamshapes and NC's but i guess its better that way
  4. 01:56:686 (1) - i disagree with this slider, i think it should just be a 1/2 slider -- same with 02:57:832 (5) - 04:43:310 (1) - feels thousand times better oo. changed
  5. 02:13:501 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - i disagree with this rhythm bc most of the map ignores the vocals but yet the 1/4 sliders here are trying to emphasize the vocals. it feels unnatural to play with this inconsistency changed
  6. 02:33:374 (1,2,3,4,1) - this is uncomfortable to play, esp when one note of the piano is on a sliderend. imo both notes should be a click, so perhaps a rhythm like this would be better. wow that rhythm fits so much better to the music, changed
  7. 04:53:437 - this section and on has some unexpected ds changes... such as 04:59:552 (5,6,7), 05:01:081 (4,5,6), 05:02:609 (4,5,6), while the beginning has spacing like 00:39:871 (1,2,3) for the same sound. i agree with the spacing emphasis but i disagree with the amount of spacing you put at the end. hmm.. i knew some day a modder will say this. The point for me is, that the ending is by far the most intense part (besides of 03:42:164 - but i even think the ending is more intense) and deserves huge spacing. furthermore when i play it or watch it in the editor it fits pretty well to the sound of the music. maybe i will end up nerfing the spacing massively but i want to consider other modder's opinions to see what they say (you are, suprisingly, the first who says that).


Wow.., that mod helped me actually a lot, especially the beginning from 00:50:953 - to 01:01:655 - is 1000 times better now. Thank you very much Axarious, much appreciation
posted
Hello, NM from my queue

Box because it's kinda long
[General]

  1. Really personal here but to me AR and OD are a bit high for the bpm, i mean it is a stream fest, pretty dense and at times with a decently high spacing on the stream but to me AR9 would fit better, about the OD idk it's just in general something lower could feel better as the bpm is pretty low


[Unbound by Fate]

  1. 00:15:794 (1) - This slider creates a polarity change which here is unnecessary, right now the gap between 00:15:794 (1,2) - is 3/4 while the gap between 00:16:367 (2,3) - is 1/2 which is a bit unintuitive to read and since it's a slow part a passive rhythm would feel better, i'd delete 2 and reverse 1 instead so it fits the calm atmosphere better
  2. 00:19:043 (2) - The vocals here are on the blue tick again and i'll take it that's what you've been following the whole intro, the triple at 00:19:425 (3,4,5) - makes the rhythm a bit weird but i think something like this fits vocals better, you can also use just a single circle for 1 and 2 but sliders fit the song better at this moment
  3. 00:20:380 (1,2) - Vocals on blue tick again, a 3/4 reverse slider would fit better
  4. 00:23:915 (4) - This isn't snapped to anything in the song, 00:23:437 (3) - reverse this one instead
  5. 00:24:966 (1,2) - Polarity change again, for this one i feel like 2 circles 00:24:966 - 00:25:253 - would fit the song best as it emphasizes the 2 vocals beats more, making it 2 circles is more intuitive than just a 3/4 slider
  6. 00:29:552 (1) - The second part of the curve isn't very neat because the white node between the red anchor and the slider end isn't exactly balanced, if you place the white node at x:380 y:292 it looks cleaner and makes the blanket with 00:30:125 (2) - more perfect (k this is really nazi)
  7. 00:34:807 - You could add a note here to fit with vocals
  8. 00:37:195 (5) - NC here to make it consistent with the rest of the stream, also emphasizes the stop better
  9. 00:43:310 (3) - Since you used only circles for this part you should turn this into 2 circles too, also i'd NC to make the rhythm change more obvious
  10. 00:51:336 (5) - Not sure of what you're trying to follow here, there are sounds on the blue ticks so you should turn this into anything that's 1/4
  11. 00:57:641 (3) - The end isn't snapped correctly, extend it to the red tick since there's a drumbeat there
  12. 01:01:272 (6) - The end here should be snapped on the 1/3 tick not the 3/4 one
  13. 01:02:418 (4) - I believe this is fine as it is but it feels a bit weird to skip the beats at 01:02:609 - 01:02:705 - 01:02:800 - I understand that you use the extended slider to emphasize the hold but i'd suggest this to map the background sounds since they're kinda noticeable
  14. 01:03:947 (7,8) - Wrong rhythm here, there is vocals 01:04:234 - here and drums 01:04:425 - here so the only logical rhythm to me here would be this
  15. 01:06:240 (1,2,3,4) - Not a fan of the rhythm here either, following drums with a reverse slider is a bit questionnable to me, also the vocals are asking to be followed here imo, 01:06:813 (2,4) - deleting these and making these 01:06:240 (1,3) - 3/4 would make more sense to me
  16. 01:08:246 - Skipping a drum beat here
  17. 01:10:062 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Here the rhythm is a bit tricky since there's a constant 1/4 from the drums and i believe you intended to follow vocals with 01:10:444 (4,5) - but vocals are on 01:10:348 - if you want to follow drums, make it a stream, if you want to follow vocals do this instead
  18. 01:19:234 (7) - Shorten this to the red tick and add a note to create a triple, would emphasize the last note better
  19. 01:21:144 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - The distance here is kinda low considering the downbeat, i'd spread the stream more to make it more independent from the previous pattern
  20. 01:22:673 (9) - This is snapped to nothing, it's actually in the middle of two doubles, you can either do http://puu.sh/s1aXc/3e4edcc7a3.jpg or http://puu.sh/s1aYZ/143c2206da.jpg (Not a fan of this one because it's kinda boring) or http://puu.sh/s1b10/aa0ee4de71.jpg if you want something more passive
  21. 01:24:106 - Missing a sound here, triples emphasize the last note so it would sound cool here with vocals
  22. 01:25:348 (7) - NC here to make it look more indenpendent from the previous part and consistent with 01:25:730 (1) -
  23. 01:26:399 - Missing vocals here, since there are drums at 01:26:304 - you could simply add a note here
  24. 01:27:641 (1) - I'd turn this into 2 circles to emphasize the vocals more here
  25. 01:30:699 (1) - Not a fan of the rhythm here because it skips the kick on the white tick, i'd do this to fit with the drums more and a triple here feels more appropriate considering it's a build up
  26. 01:31:463 (5) - Personal opinion here, i think it looks nicer if you make it a straight line with 01:31:558 (6,7) - by moving it at x:348 y:132
  27. 01:36:336 - I understand that you're following vocals here but i'd add a note here to make the kiai more dense and give more emphasis
  28. 01:42:928 (5) - NC here and remove it on 01:43:406 (1) - to make it consistent and avoid to NC on the blue tick
  29. 01:44:457 (1,3) - Turn these into circles to emphasize this hype part more
  30. 01:48:565 - Same as before, i'd add a note here
  31. 01:59:743 (1) - Not sure about the snapping here, i don't think it's 1/12, i think making it 1/8 fits better
  32. 02:02:800 (1) - I'd turn this one into two circles because the drums are really strong and they stand out a lot from the previous and next part and you did it for 02:08:915 (1,2,3) - which makes a lot more sense to me
  33. 02:04:329 (1,2,3) - Instead of this rhythm, i'd suggest a 3/4 reverse slider because it's a much more quiet part
  34. 02:11:208 (1,2,3,4) - Doesn't make much sense to follow vocals with 1 only and going back to drums after, put a 1/2 slider at 02:11:495 -
  35. 02:15:030 (1) - I'd honestly suggest to use circles everytime there are drums to support it to give a better feedback when playing
  36. 02:37:482 - Same as first chorus, add a note, same reasonning
  37. 02:45:603 (1,3) - Same as before, makes more sense to use circles here because of the drums, also the second one's end is snapped on the 1/3 tick be careful
  38. 03:32:227 (5,6,7,8) - To make it look cleaner, i'd move this entire selection so 03:32:323 (6,3) - are stacked
  39. 03:39:871 (4,5,6) - Doesn't make much sense that you didn't follow the guitar here since you did it for the entire pattern, turn this into a 1/2 slider
  40. 03:42:164 - Imo the kiai should start here instead, makes more sense because of the 1/2 snares and stuff
  41. 03:45:221 (1,3) - Make these circles since this part is really hypey
  42. 04:02:036 (3,4,5) - I'd make this a 3/4 reverse slider because it's a calm part
  43. 04:58:597 - That's personal but from here to 05:03:183 - could be kiai


I loved the song, my mod questions your rhythm choice for the 3/4s a lot because to me in kinda lacked structure as in, passive rhythm for slow part and something more active for stronger parts but other than that the streams are really clean and play well and it's a really fun map
posted

LeeSinOrAfk wrote:

Hello, NM from my queue

Box because it's kinda long
[General]

  1. Really personal here but to me AR and OD are a bit high for the bpm, i mean it is a stream fest, pretty dense and at times with a decently high spacing on the stream but to me AR9 would fit better, about the OD idk it's just in general something lower could feel better as the bpm is pretty low gonna need some opinions on the AR, put it down to 9 for now. the OD i decreased to 8.4


[Unbound by Fate]

  1. 00:15:794 (1) - This slider creates a polarity change which here is unnecessary, right now the gap between 00:15:794 (1,2) - is 3/4 while the gap between 00:16:367 (2,3) - is 1/2 which is a bit unintuitive to read and since it's a slow part a passive rhythm would feel better, i'd delete 2 and reverse 1 instead so it fits the calm atmosphere better its basically same thing as 00:14:265 (1,2,3) - therefore emphasizing the fast vocal at 00:16:367 (2,3) - with circle + slider is better than sliderend + slider
  2. 00:19:043 (2) - The vocals here are on the blue tick again and i'll take it that's what you've been following the whole intro, the triple at 00:19:425 (3,4,5) - makes the rhythm a bit weird but i think something like this fits vocals better, you can also use just a single circle for 1 and 2 but sliders fit the song better at this moment change
  3. 00:20:380 (1,2) - Vocals on blue tick again, a 3/4 reverse slider would fit better change
  4. 00:23:915 (4) - This isn't snapped to anything in the song, 00:23:437 (3) - reverse this one instead same as first note, i made it circle + slider now
  5. 00:24:966 (1,2) - Polarity change again, for this one i feel like 2 circles 00:24:966 - 00:25:253 - would fit the song best as it emphasizes the 2 vocals beats more, making it 2 circles is more intuitive than just a 3/4 slider change
  6. 00:29:552 (1) - The second part of the curve isn't very neat because the white node between the red anchor and the slider end isn't exactly balanced, if you place the white node at x:380 y:292 it looks cleaner and makes the blanket with 00:30:125 (2) - more perfect (k this is really nazi) " (k this is really nazi) " yes
  7. 00:34:807 - You could add a note here to fit with vocals vocals isnt emphasized in first place after 00:26:495 -
  8. 00:37:195 (5) - NC here to make it consistent with the rest of the stream, also emphasizes the stop better ok
  9. 00:43:310 (3) - Since you used only circles for this part you should turn this into 2 circles too, also i'd NC to make the rhythm change more obvious ok
  10. 00:51:336 (5) - Not sure of what you're trying to follow here, there are sounds on the blue ticks so you should turn this into anything that's 1/4
  11. 00:57:641 (3) - The end isn't snapped correctly, extend it to the red tick since there's a drumbeat there fix
  12. 01:01:272 (6) - The end here should be snapped on the 1/3 tick not the 3/4 one fix
  13. 01:02:418 (4) - I believe this is fine as it is but it feels a bit weird to skip the beats at 01:02:609 - 01:02:705 - 01:02:800 - I understand that you use the extended slider to emphasize the hold but i'd suggest this to map the background sounds since they're kinda noticeable not as noticeable as the long sound, its fine how it is imo
  14. 01:03:947 (7,8) - Wrong rhythm here, there is vocals 01:04:234 - here and drums 01:04:425 - here so the only logical rhythm to me here would be this change
  15. 01:06:240 (1,2,3,4) - Not a fan of the rhythm here either, following drums with a reverse slider is a bit questionnable to me, also the vocals are asking to be followed here imo, 01:06:813 (2,4) - deleting these and making these 01:06:240 (1,3) - 3/4 would make more sense to me change
  16. 01:08:246 - Skipping a drum beat here fix
  17. 01:10:062 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Here the rhythm is a bit tricky since there's a constant 1/4 from the drums and i believe you intended to follow vocals with 01:10:444 (4,5) - but vocals are on 01:10:348 - if you want to follow drums, make it a stream, if you want to follow vocals do this instead changed, good suggestion
  18. 01:19:234 (7) - Shorten this to the red tick and add a note to create a triple, would emphasize the last note better ok
  19. 01:21:144 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - The distance here is kinda low considering the downbeat, i'd spread the stream more to make it more independent from the previous pattern more DS between downbeat and object before now
  20. 01:22:673 (9) - This is snapped to nothing, it's actually in the middle of two doubles, you can either do http://puu.sh/s1aXc/3e4edcc7a3.jpg or http://puu.sh/s1aYZ/143c2206da.jpg (Not a fan of this one because it's kinda boring) or http://puu.sh/s1b10/aa0ee4de71.jpg if you want something more passive took the last sugg. thank you
  21. 01:24:106 - Missing a sound here, triples emphasize the last note so it would sound cool here with vocals fixed
  22. 01:25:348 (7) - NC here to make it look more indenpendent from the previous part and consistent with 01:25:730 (1) - fix
  23. 01:26:399 - Missing vocals here, since there are drums at 01:26:304 - you could simply add a note here fix
  24. 01:27:641 (1) - I'd turn this into 2 circles to emphasize the vocals more here the focus is more on the sound than the vocal and imo a slider fits the sound better, for vocal id take 2 circles too i think
  25. 01:30:699 (1) - Not a fan of the rhythm here because it skips the kick on the white tick, i'd do this to fit with the drums more and a triple here feels more appropriate considering it's a build up good point
  26. 01:31:463 (5) - Personal opinion here, i think it looks nicer if you make it a straight line with 01:31:558 (6,7) - by moving it at x:348 y:132 i like the slight shapes a lot and you barely see it always with the straight lines :D
  27. 01:36:336 - I understand that you're following vocals here but i'd add a note here to make the kiai more dense and give more emphasis feels a lot better and smoother, thank you
  28. 01:42:928 (5) - NC here and remove it on 01:43:406 (1) - to make it consistent and avoid to NC on the blue tick changed
  29. 01:44:457 (1,3) - Turn these into circles to emphasize this hype part more good point, changed for all appropriate spots
  30. 01:48:565 - Same as before, i'd add a note here chnaged
  31. 01:59:743 (1) - Not sure about the snapping here, i don't think it's 1/12, i think making it 1/8 fits better ure right
  32. 02:02:800 (1) - I'd turn this one into two circles because the drums are really strong and they stand out a lot from the previous and next part and you did it for 02:08:915 (1,2,3) - which makes a lot more sense to me good catch
  33. 02:04:329 (1,2,3) - Instead of this rhythm, i'd suggest a 3/4 reverse slider because it's a much more quiet part makes sense
  34. 02:11:208 (1,2,3,4) - Doesn't make much sense to follow vocals with 1 only and going back to drums after, put a 1/2 slider at 02:11:495 - ok
  35. 02:15:030 (1) - I'd honestly suggest to use circles everytime there are drums to support it to give a better feedback when playing ok
  36. 02:37:482 - Same as first chorus, add a note, same reasonning
  37. 02:45:603 (1,3) - Same as before, makes more sense to use circles here because of the drums, also the second one's end is snapped on the 1/3 tick be careful
  38. 03:32:227 (5,6,7,8) - To make it look cleaner, i'd move this entire selection so 03:32:323 (6,3) - are stacked im worried about readability furthermore i never stacked things like that, keep it fow now
  39. 03:39:871 (4,5,6) - Doesn't make much sense that you didn't follow the guitar here since you did it for the entire pattern, turn this into a 1/2 slider yes 100% right
  40. 03:42:164 - Imo the kiai should start here instead, makes more sense because of the 1/2 snares and stuff people have 50/50 % opinion on this xd i like it currently because of DS increase in the streams, the "intense part" is already really emphasized with Hitsounds and DS, so yeah idk
  41. 03:45:221 (1,3) - Make these circles since this part is really hypey ok
  42. 04:02:036 (3,4,5) - I'd make this a 3/4 reverse slider because it's a calm part i havent got a good argument but i just like to have it fully clickable >.<
  43. 04:58:597 - That's personal but from here to 05:03:183 - could be kiai think so too


I loved the song, my mod questions your rhythm choice for the 3/4s a lot because to me in kinda lacked structure as in, passive rhythm for slow part and something more active for stronger parts but other than that the streams are really clean and play well and it's a really fun map


Sorry for my late reply but I had a different map to map in which i had more motivation to it than in this map. It was a really helpful mod, thank you soooo much, many things got applied and make the map way better tzhan before.. ty ty (:
posted
Q

[a]
00:23:437 (3,4) - Make reverse slider.
01:06:240 (1,2,3,4) - you followed drum sound, but why you followed vocal suddenly?
03:25:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - too hard to play
03:58:979 (8) - NC
GL
Please sign in to reply.