58.02%
Total votes: 81
Polling ended
show more
Bae-

Super excited either way :D Happy to help out if needed
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Well as staff it's our job to make things work and your job to turn up for matches and enjoy the tournament.

If there's anything you'd like to see changed in the ruleset from last time let me know, happy to take feedback considering it's called the community cup and all.
Yazzehh
It would be nice to have a change and do some 2v2.

Organisation wouldn't be too painful either (because we are all in the same timezone, it would only be due to work commitments and other things).

I cannot wait for UKCC 2. Hopefully we can make it bigger than the last tourney!
Mongoose-
The 2v2 option with score v2 seems like it could lead to interesting matches.

There are basically two distinct possibilities for teammates: a very high ranked player (e.g. top 100 player teamed with a rank 900-ish player). Or you could have two mid-ranked players (500 and 500ish, or 300 and 700ish).

The use of score v2 in this case should in theory make it more fair for any rank combination compared to score v1, since it's harder for 1 player to carry by just comboing. It should make the average team performance more important than the best player in the team, I guess.

However the 1k requirement also rules out the possibility of two rank 250-400ish players teaming up (which the UK seems to have a lot of :P). At this point I'm not sure if anything needs to be changed, just speculating what might happen :P
Corlys
1v1 Because I have no friends
Ice Poseidon Cx
wouldn't mind 2v2
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
2v2 it is, start looking for your teammate guys. First come first serve :D
Finral
If anyone is interested to be my teammate then pm me :D #IHaveNoFriends :c xD
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Signups are open guys! You have until January to finalise a pair (or until we fill all spaces).

Ranks will be taken on signup and again on signup end. If you drop below a combined rank of 1k, you will likely not be allowed entry. After signups end, feel free to farm away :V

Added "If you need to reschedule your match, please agree a time with your opponents before coming to either Jerome or Bubbleman with it. This must be done as soon as possible to make scheduling matches easier for us all." to first post.
Yazzehh
HYPE
Shachi
Need a teammate, if someone could carry me with HR i'd appreciate that a lot ;)
unko
weould the map pool be suitable for girls like me
Jerome
If you are looking for a team mate there is a channel in the UKCC discord (link in the main post)
Doomsdaddy
A Finnish person passing through, don't mind me.
helix
ur boy h3l1x will be streaming when team papaya isn't playing
Darkdog
👌
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
We're half full guys! Keep the signups coming.

Added 'One person from each pair must take a mod' to the freemod rules. I did not proof read this stuff when I posted it one bit.

Typical UK tournament eh?
worst fl player
:thinking:
Hythlodaeus
I expected this to fill up fast >.>
Jerome
Signups end in a week! Join the public discord if you are still looking for a partner https://discord.gg/015L81yikU471EbTK
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
22 teams to go, 3 days to go. Will it fill?

We'll figure something out in the event this tournament doesn't fill (which is likely).

As a new Pseudo-Rule, please try and keep warmups downloadable from the osu website. If it appears that your warmup isn't downloadable from the site you'll have to select a different map. We don't like stream downtime.
Jerome
The first draft of the schedule has been completed for group stage matches on this weekend (14th/15th) and next weekend (21st/22nd). I have tried hard to ensure that no team have to play all 3 matches at the same time and to accommodate the times you requested, but this was not always possible. Please let me or Bubbleman know as soon as you can if you need a reschedule, or if you think there is a mistake.

Rescheduling matches to weekdays is also fine if need be.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... akyCzvOYs/
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Groups are now done, and Round of 32 is all drawn and scheduled. Check the schedule and brackets sheets in the first post.

If you want to reschedule, please let me or Jerome know asap with a time to reschedule to, agreed upon by both teams.