9.00%
Don't Have Any Yet
12.00%
Other
4.00%
Total votes: 100
show more
Vext_old
I used to just shave every so often till I got lazy. Then I let it grow out fairly long but now I trim it back with the whatchamacallit I cut my hair with and touch up with scissors.
Corin

Vext wrote:

I used to just shave every so often till I got lazy. Then I let it grow out fairly long but now I trim it back with the whatchamacallit I cut my hair with and touch up with scissors.
How the poot?

Also i use a Gillette Quattro Titanium Precision

LIKE A BOSS!
Topic Starter
rust45
Also, I forgot to mention that electric razors suck balls. I used one for the first time I shaved, it was freaking un-even and was bad. Used a razor the next time, nice smooth skin.
yeahyeahyeahhh

rust45 wrote:

Also, I forgot to mention that electric razors suck balls. I used one for the first time I shaved, it was freaking un-even and was bad. Used a razor the next time, nice smooth skin.
Depends on what kind you buy.
Shiirn
Chainsaws.
Waryas
I think my nick is self explanatory.
Grow it all out like a real man.
Sallad4ever
razor it all the way
James2250
I use an electric razor cuz I am too lazy to do it any other way :D

(I would just leave it but then people complain I look like a tramp >_>)
Selee
Planning to use scissors only till 18. Still a few months left for me to buy a electric razor ... :P
Shellghost

rust45 wrote:

My eRazor does just fine.

And the females of the general public prefer the slight stubble opposed to completely smooth.
Faust
Guillotines

Alternatively, pray the hair away.
awp
sure is a lack of testosterone up in here

I use an electric razor for my cheeks and neck, but scissors for my beard. Scissors are by far the best because they're quick, easy, and don't leave me without a beard.
Cuddlebun
amen to that
Two_old
all of the above?
Shellghost
Tom doesn't have facial hair but he still manages it.
bagnz0r
I'm shaving it with razor. My girlfriend dislikes facial hair. I would leave the beard on... But she'd go sabotage mode.
Galkan
Now I'm letting my beard free grow and shave moustache with a regular razor once a two weeks (Yes, I slowly gain facial hair so I don't have to shave so often).
foulcoon
I've been letting it grow out but I'm starting to look like a terrorist and my girlfriend doesn't like it. So I'm either going clean shaven or trimming it soon.

pic of my scrub-terrorist beard:
mm201

bagnz0r wrote:

I'm shaving it with razor. My girlfriend dislikes facial hair. I would leave the beard on... But she'd go sabotage mode.
So hmm does this mean you got dumped?
Shellghost
He can't go back inside with the beard.
AerithGraphics
War fan.
Sync
I let it grow out until i'm annoyed by it
Bunny
Wax it.
AzureKikinak
Wax ur face?! *Cringes*
mm201
Please don't. You'll regret it.
yeahyeahyeahhh
I burn it
ziin
Trim down to ~3 mm once every few months.
Shiirn
Consistently take cheap razor to it before it gets irritating to handle.
awp
It's a bit old now, but

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3359129

TIME TO STOP SHAVING
Keksi

awp wrote:

It's a bit old now, but

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3359129

TIME TO STOP SHAVING

i don't find u there :O . or am i missing something?
awp
I'm not a developer for Diablo 3. You won't see me on there until close to the release date of the game.
Keksi
oops! silly me. :D
Canneh
I look in the mirror and it falls off .

Ha . Ha . Ha
Shellghost
With a prearranged time schedule.
Soly
ampzz
I use an electric razor, fast and does the job as every second day is a shaving day, I hate having anything unnecessary on my face as it feels disgusting.