posted
Total Posts
show more
cacipan
go master
Garven
Blame ztrot

[General]
Remove audio from video to conserve space if you can, please.
01:29:744 - This rekiai is kind of awkward since there's no real change in the intensity. It's the same phrase over and over again.
03:24:691 - ^ If you do keep them anyway, gowww's diff doesn't have this one snapped.
The dark blue combo color has a tendency to blend with the video occasionally. Especially on the harder difficulties.

[Hard]
01:05:586 (9,1) - Was a little disorienting going from here to 01:06:375 (3,1) - rhythmically. Deleting the 9 makes this a little smoother imo
02:56:270 (3,4) - Kinda ugly overlap

[gowww]
01:42:217 (1) - Start this at 01:42:375 - Don't forget to resnap the end if you change.

Good set though~ Call me back
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

Garven wrote:

Blame ztrot

[General]
Remove audio from video to conserve space if you can, please. There is no audio.
01:29:744 - This rekiai is kind of awkward since there's no real change in the intensity. It's the same phrase over and over again.
03:24:691 - ^ If you do keep them anyway, gowww's diff doesn't have this one snapped. Snapped.
The dark blue combo color has a tendency to blend with the video occasionally. Especially on the harder difficulties. Made it lighter.

[Hard]
01:05:586 (9,1) - Was a little disorienting going from here to 01:06:375 (3,1) - rhythmically. Deleting the 9 makes this a little smoother imo Deleted!
02:56:270 (3,4) - Kinda ugly overlap Changed sliders!

[gowww]
01:42:217 (1) - Start this at 01:42:375 - Don't forget to resnap the end if you change. Fixed!

Good set though~ Call me back Thank you!
Garven
Argh those time signatures get ridiculous, from what I can tell. 5/4 kiais, 11/4 sections... eff that. 4/4'll do.

:U
omaruki
nice map~~~ :)
Andrea
Flawless.

Ranked~
Colin Hou
oh... failed to mod this.

congratz Mafia and good luck with the training things!
Cyril Scarlet
.☆.+:^ヽ(∇ ̄*)o♪Congratulations♪o(* ̄∇)ノ^;+.☆.
Shael_old

S i R i R u wrote:

.☆.+:^ヽ(∇ ̄*)o♪Congratulations♪o(* ̄∇)ノ^;+.☆.
eveless
Leia let me stonger when i'm playing mah-jongg(likes tenhou...
Kite
;-;
Ruisu-kun_old
waaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks! I really love this song
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Thanks everyone!

And thank you Colin Hou.
Verdisphena
leia ~~
Explorer09
Although this song is ranked, I still found a few problems in this song. May I post them here? (That won't be fixed, I know)

Video -> Obviously it needs an epilepsy warning.
Normal difficulty -> 02:16:165 (3) This note cannot be seen when playing the hidden mod. Also it would be better to start a new combo on this one.

Anyway, the song is nice.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

Explorer09 wrote:

Video -> Obviously it needs an epilepsy warning. There is no such toggle. Therefore, it doesn't need one.
Normal difficulty -> 02:16:165 (3) This note cannot be seen when playing the hidden mod. Also it would be better to start a new combo on this one. No, it really wouldn't.
Shiirn

Explorer09 wrote:

playing the hidden mod..
Well, it's called hidden, after all.
Demetori_old
Awesome~ I've been waiting for a Beatmap of Yuyoyuppe's works.
Cristian
YOU MAKE ME CRY you know?
R1DEK
Can you make normal level dynamic like hard, but some easy ?
Tequila-Nyan
sorry, but it really sucks :S
i can't hear rhythm, so i can't pass this on ANY difficulty
Anhedonia
Love this map and song <3
-birb
best luka song ever. btw my fav vocaloid is luka ;)