Whirl + Mkasa's NM / M4M [STD] Modding Que!

posted
Total Posts
43
Topic Starter
Ashton


Basic Rules and Information
-NO double posting
-NO spam
-Don’t request a map over 8 minutes of drain
-Only request when queue is open


Modders

Whirl wrote:

Genre(s) I like: Pokemon soundtrack / I can mod anything but pokemon soundtrack has TOP priority
Genre(s) I don’t like and will never mod: Dubstep / Metal
Star ratings I can mod: any star rating up to 6*

MikasaSerket wrote:

Genere(s) I like: Anything
Genre(s) I don’t like, and will never mod: Not Much.
Star ratings I can mod: Anything


Request format:
Genre of song:
Title of song:
Drain time of map:
Difficulties that need modding:
Link to map:
MikasaSerket or Whirl
Type of request ( NM / M4M )


Blacklist
none.


Status: Just scroll down :)
Topic Starter
Ashton
[2016]note: any mod with a star beside it means it's going to be one of the mods I use to apply for BN

note 2: pretty much all mods up to october aren't good enough for BN application, and are more quick mods (scroll up my userpage to see more information on my mods quality)


All of these finished mods aren't just the ones in my que, I also mod people's maps in #modreqs


September:

+1 kudosu [1]

+1 kudosu [2]

+1 kudosu [3]

+1 kudosu [4]

+1 kudosu [5]

+1 kudosu [6]

+1 kudosu [7]

+1 kudosu [8]

+1 kudosu [9]

+1 kudosu [10]


October:

+1 kudosu [11]

+1 kudosu [12]

+1 kudosu [13]

+1 kudosu [14]

+1 kudosu [15]

+1 kudosu [16]

+2 kudosu [17]

+2 kudosu [18] 🌟

+1 kudosu [19]

+2 kudosu [20] 🌟

+1 kudosu [21] 🌟

+1 kudosu [22]

+1 kudosu [23]

+1 kudosu [24]

STATUS: CLOSED
MikasaSerket

status: Open until I say so >w<
DigiDrake
.
Setz
Genre of song: Anime (Waltz)
Title of song: Hitomi no Naka no Sirius
Drain time of map: 1:52
Difficulties that need modding: all 3 if possible (N H I)
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458911
MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM

hope you like the map!
Cosmolade
Hello~
Genre of song: Cover/Parody
Title of song: Stronger Than You -Chara Response-
Drain time of map: 2:44 (2:34 drain)
Difficulties that need modding: Hard and Insane have priority
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/413707
MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM

Thanks in Advance!
Nuolong
KPOP
Ice Cream Cake
3 min
Any difficulties
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/494284
Any one who'd like to mod more!
NM

Thank you very much ! :3
Topic Starter
Ashton

Nuolong wrote:

KPOP
Ice Cream Cake
3 min
Any difficulties
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/494284
Any one who'd like to mod more!
NM

Thank you very much ! :3
I'll accept this one mikasa, 2 slots are remain :P
SolariS
Genre of song: J-pop
Title of song: Kira Kira Killer
Drain time of map: 4:05
Difficulties that need modding: Extra, Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/499452
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone :)
Type of request NM

Thanks
Dilectus
Hey guys.

Genre of song: Metalcore
Title of song: Parkway Drive - Carrion
Drain time of map: 2:48*4 (mod as many as you'd like)
Difficulties that need modding: Since it's kind off fresh, all difficulties need it. So up to you how much you'll mod.
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514196
MikasaSerket or Whirl: MisakaSerket
Type of request ( NM / M4M ): NM

Hopefully you'll accept. Thanks in advance.
Katyusha
Genre of song: Anime
Title of song: miwa - Shanranran feat. 96neko
Drain time of map: 1:26 drain
Difficulties that need modding: Normal / Hard /Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474713
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone
Type of request: NM

Thanks!
Ohwow
Genre of song: Anime
Title of song: The Everlasting Guilty Crown
Drain time of map: 5:09
Difficulties that need modding: There's only one! :D
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514380
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone
Type of request ( NM / M4M ): NM
Topic Starter
Ashton

Katyusha wrote:

Genre of song: Anime
Title of song: miwa - Shanranran feat. 96neko
Drain time of map: 1:26 drain
Difficulties that need modding: Normal / Hard /Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474713
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone
Type of request: NM

Thanks!
I accept you
RevengeZ
Genre of song: Japanese rock
Title of song: AugoEidEs
Drain time of map: 7:10 lol
Difficulties that need modding: Dreams of the Weak
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519382
for MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM!!!

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Ashton
MikasaSerket where are you xd
Topic Starter
Ashton

DavidEd wrote:

Hey guys.

Genre of song: Metalcore
Title of song: Parkway Drive - Carrion
Drain time of map: 2:48*4 (mod as many as you'd like)
Difficulties that need modding: Since it's kind off fresh, all difficulties need it. So up to you how much you'll mod.
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514196
MikasaSerket or Whirl: MisakaSerket
Type of request ( NM / M4M ): NM

Hopefully you'll accept. Thanks in advance.
rule broken: No metal songs (even if just metalcore)
MikasaSerket

DigiDrake wrote:

Genre of song: Japanese
Title of song: Just A Fool Loves You
Drain time of map: 0:40
Difficulties that need modding: Easy/Normal/vInsane/Extra
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/511326
MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM

Thanks ~

SolariS wrote:

Genre of song: J-pop
Title of song: Kira Kira Killer
Drain time of map: 4:05
Difficulties that need modding: Extra, Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/499452
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone :)
Type of request NM

Thanks

Ohwow wrote:

Genre of song: Anime
Title of song: The Everlasting Guilty Crown
Drain time of map: 5:09
Difficulties that need modding: There's only one! :D
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514380
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone
Type of request ( NM / M4M ): NM

RevengeZ wrote:

Genre of song: Japanese rock
Title of song: AugoEidEs
Drain time of map: 7:10 lol
Difficulties that need modding: Dreams of the Weak
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519382
for MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM!!!

Thanks :)
All Accepted

Katyusha wrote:

Genre of song: Anime
Title of song: miwa - Shanranran feat. 96neko
Drain time of map: 1:26 drain
Difficulties that need modding: Normal / Hard /Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474713
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Anyone
Type of request: NM

Thanks!

DavidEd wrote:

Hey guys.

Genre of song: Metalcore
Title of song: Parkway Drive - Carrion
Drain time of map: 2:48*4 (mod as many as you'd like)
Difficulties that need modding: Since it's kind off fresh, all difficulties need it. So up to you how much you'll mod.
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514196
MikasaSerket or Whirl: MisakaSerket
Type of request ( NM / M4M ): NM

Hopefully you'll accept. Thanks in advance.

Cosmolade wrote:

Hello~
Genre of song: Cover/Parody
Title of song: Stronger Than You -Chara Response-
Drain time of map: 2:44 (2:34 drain)
Difficulties that need modding: Hard and Insane have priority
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/413707
MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM

Thanks in Advance!

Setz wrote:

Genre of song: Anime (Waltz)
Title of song: Hitomi no Naka no Sirius
Drain time of map: 1:52
Difficulties that need modding: all 3 if possible (N H I)
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458911
MikasaSerket
Type of request: NM

hope you like the map!
denied, I downloaded everyone's maps and the denied ones are mostly the ones that don't have many issues to point out.

If you are requesting Whirl, he doesn't do Metal/Metalcore songs. If you're requesting me, I'm fine with any genre :3

I'm closed for now, will re-open once I finish all the mods
-TakoYaki-
Still opening?

Genre of song: English? Meme
Title of song: Pen Pineapple Apple Pen
Drain time of map: 0:38
Difficulties that need modding: PPAP
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513712
MikasaSerket or Whirl: Any :O
Type of request: NM

Thank You!
Akareh
Guess I'll try ~

Genre of song: Instrumental, celtic-ish
Title of song: Yonder Voice - Tir na nOg of Snow Illusions (off vocal)
Drain time of map: 5:12
Difficulties that need modding: Niamh (the only one)
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/473862
Whirl
Type of request: NM

Thank you :D
Xilent
My attempt :)

Genre of song: Trap, Video Game
Title of song: San Holo - Donkey Kong
Drain time of map: 1:39
Difficulties that need modding: Hard, Insane
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514306
Whirl/Mikasa :)
Type of request: NM/M4M
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply