1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted
I was thinking of an endless mode with special maps that loop. Unranked obviously.
posted

MetalMario201 wrote:

I was thinking of an endless mode with special maps that loop. Unranked obviously.
Score overflow.
posted


This is awesome as background loop when you're working on something, it makes everything look happier :D
(It's starting to be tiring, though)
posted
They have a different cat today.

posted



well done :3
posted
Try lowering the volume :3
posted

Keksi wrote:

lrn2crop :?

Also I love how the website is in catalan but not in spanish...
posted


Press the "Lower Volume" button at the top a couple of times and the background starts to change colours.
posted
Nyanimated.

posted
I'll try this tomorrow
posted


I finally HAD to quit cause of some internet problems
posted

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

Press the "Lower Volume" button at the top a couple of times and the background starts to change colours.
Awesome.

Now i can seizure while i go deaf.
posted

Shellghost wrote:

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

Press the "Lower Volume" button at the top a couple of times and the background starts to change colours.
Awesome.

Now i can seizure while i go deaf.
Everything's so perfect
posted
Since when did pop-tart cat disappear :<
posted

Zekira wrote:

Since when did pop-tart cat disappear :<
I think the cat changes at 400 seconds.
Oh wait nevermind, it's butter toast now :(
posted


Nyan nya nyan nyan, nyan nyanyan nyanya nyan!
posted
Nya Nya Nyan? Nya Nya Nyan Nyan Nya Nya Nyan?
posted
Well I was gonna' go to bed but I got distracted by this and lol'd.

Skip to 1:07

posted

Vext wrote:

Well I was gonna' go to bed but I got distracted by this and lol'd.

Skip to 1:07
I find it difficult to masturbate to
posted
I'll be back with my score. :P

Edit: Here's my score! (Around 16 Millenniums) ... (obviously java code edit :P)
show more
Please sign in to reply.