forum

Hotaru Murasaki - Re:TrymenT

posted
Total Posts
show more
Winnie
@Net0 Don't worry I didn't mean to attack you. Your mod is fine, you took the effort and time and you should be appreciated for that. I'm just implying your mod is going to waste if this map is being graveyarded and honestly it feels terrible to me. I don't want drama (The drama started the moment BN popped and you making a meme out of the bubble pop tbh) I only want for this map to be pushed forward and continued. Guess that's too hard to ask these days since everyone is just a keyboard warrior on osu! now. I just care about the work the GDers put in and now it's just down a shithole. Hey but you know, fuck em right. 1 Diff is enough to end an entire 4 months worth of work. Welp that's unfortunate. Don't worry you won't hear from me ever again. I'll look towards people who need help and ask for it. I wonder if this stops future work from you ely. Honestly wanted to see your work get more and more progressive since that's what I look in people and their mapping and that's what I find fun these days. Chao will look forward to something else in the future.
Help the learners, guide the dreamers. Live up to this and maybe osu! can get somewhere as a community.
Topic Starter
Erisan

Xexxar wrote:

[Aesthetics]
This is the biggest fault of this map, it fails to have cohesion in it's design and as such is very underwhelming and lacking in quality. There isn't really a solid logic of why notes are being placed where they are and I feel that there could be much work done on this map for this reason.

1. 00:03:100 (4) - uneven slider, http://puu.sh/tszIX/8eeef3a4b1.jpg
    :arrow: i don't think this have big problem here
  2. 00:03:890 (1,2,3) - triangle isnt consistent around 5 http://puu.sh/tszS7/0a0568b0d8.jpg
    :arrow: same as above, this isn't something should be changed
  3. 00:05:469 (4) - this is up to you but why stack 4 under 1 like this, you should use more of the play field and stop being so center focused.
    :arrow: don't think here is good place for it
  4. 00:05:941 (6,1) - why are these two notes overlapping eachother like this, looks sloppy.
    :arrow: tell me why not.
  5. 00:08:942 (1,1,1) - spacing is underwhelming and seems out of place, these are strong independent notes, you should try to make them stand out instead of just putting them at some arbitrary distance, maybe stack them slightly or bring them close together.
    :arrow: did you ever checked other difficulties? this pattern used for other difficulties as well and you never mentioning about it.
    still no clue why i should stack here, its already looks good for me.
  6. 00:10:679 (3,1) - why are these slider bodies overlapping, looks bad.
    :arrow: once again, tell me why not. i don't need to fit to your taste
  7. 00:11:469 (1,2) - also these slider designs themselves are questionable as they're not very pleasant to look at.
    :arrow: i have answered about this one already. i hope
    this is same as Re: in very end. here is representation re:lief logo
    its just self-satisfaction but also there are no reason why i have to change here
  8. 00:10:205 (2,3) - why are these two so different visually while 00:11:469 (1,2) - are the same, try for some consistency
    :arrow: ^
  9. 00:16:205 (4,2,3,4) - why overlap these
    :arrow: so why are you questioning about overlapping?
    i often use these style and never found why this is wrong
    again, tell me why not
  10. 00:13:048 (2,4,1) - why are these so clustered
    :arrow: well it might be ok to change this one, but i don't think i have to do this
  11. 00:19:048 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you have tons of editor space to work with yet you lock everything into such a dense area that it makes things just look like chaos, either better utilize the small space style you're going for or spread things out to allow for more consistent spacing between objects.
    :arrow: there are no problem in flow, also i think it fit well with song as well.
    consistent spacing is not always needed.
  12. 00:28:679 (5,1) - slider head and end overlap
    :arrow: might ok to change this one, but i'd prefer this one for better flow for me
  13. 00:29:942 (2,3,4) - why not use more consistent spacing
    :arrow: are you talking about inconsistency triangles? i'm pretty sure there are a lot of maps like this.
    well, this is not something that make notable difference, so either change or not is ok.
  14. 00:35:469 (1) - blanket this?
    :arrow: comepletely unnecessary
  15. 00:44:153 (6) - dont you think this is unnaturally high spacing as a result of weird aesthetic choices?
    :arrow: did you find this weird? yeah but not for me. also i prioritize flow over aesthetic.
  16. 00:44:469 (2,3,4,6) - why are these overlapping
    :arrow: wow you really hate overlapping lol. same as eariler note
  17. 00:45:574 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why not make an actual star instead of this attempt at one
    :arrow: because i don't want to. i intended to be 00:45:574 (1,2,3) - triangle here, 00:46:048 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - square here
    if you say need NC, that is probably understandable. but i don't think i should do
  18. 00:46:995 (2) - :| overlaps 7 awkwardly,
    :arrow: i believe don't even need explain about overlapping anymore
  19. 00:46:679 (1,3) - this can also be avoided,
    :arrow: unnecessary. i found flow is good in rectangle right after this one
    rectangle looks weird? yea probably but i don't think i need to change
  20. 00:48:574 (2,3) - blanket
    :arrow: nothing changed when actual gameplay
  21. 00:48:574 (2,1) - if you're going to do overlaps like this atleast center the 2 on the 1 like this http://puu.sh/tsAmC/a03041909d.jpg
    :arrow: no problem in flow. don't think this is problematic to read in gameplay as well.
  22. 00:49:363 (1,4,5,6) - these notes are a little close, you'd be better off given them more visual distance
    :arrow: 00:49:679 (2,3,4) - i think this is enough for visual distance.
  23. 00:53:153 (1,5,7,8,1) - you can avoid this overlap
    :arrow: same as above
    etc

[Gameplay]
  1. 00:06:416 (1) - Why space this object when
    :arrow: you should explain how this should be changed instead of just questioning my intention.
  2. 00:44:153 (6) - dont you think this is unnaturally high spacing as a result of weird aesthetic choices?
    :arrow: same as i replied 'aesthetics' part. actually lot of people testplayed this as well and none complaint this is hard/weird to play
  3. 00:50:232 (5) - overmapped
    :arrow: i don't think so, if you think it's overmapped you have to say same for other difficulties as well.
  4. 00:52:758 - overmap
    :arrow: here is already changed into kickslider from triple by azusa's mod. either way i don't think its overmapped
  5. 00:53:942 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - not sure if an all circle approach is really best for capturing the rhythm
    :arrow: yes why not? it's might not best way but i can't find any problem here
  6. 01:07:048 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - not sure if all circles is right here since there are strong elongated beats in the vocals
    :arrow: i can't understand what you saying. its not even some ghost notes and clearly i can hear drum sounds.
  7. 01:12:100 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - this is just dumb overmap that makes the following drum beat on 01:13:363 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - feel considerably weaker since the notes that follow are actually supported by the music unlike 1:12:100
    :arrow: again. tell me why not. i don't see any problem here, even i feel comfort to play, what's wrong with it?
here you are. was completely ununderstandable/useless mods for me.

for the above reasons. i don't think contact with him will improve my mapping quality at all. we just have completely different opinion.
hope he won't come back here.
send pm if you have anything to say.
thanks
Hollow Wings

Xexxar wrote:

It's hard to think of an answer when there is no reason for why you do what I am complaining about. Instead of trying to defend what you cannot you could decide to improve.

bye!~

Kocari: :^)
just mention something: subjective mods from your post even declared by yourself, with no fatal mistakes, mapper himself will decide what's necessary to improve his map and what's not.

i heard of subjective pop by bns group is acceptable by ranking progress, well, that's no more than delay it without detail descriptions. bns' mods are same to common modders, can be denied if they are not that "enough to the level this bn wanna give". main point is: those mods do not deserve that pop.

for example, to me, make a part of structure more regular won't be a higher quality choice than just leave it in random placement. then, when some modders or even bns came and complained like "blanket this perfect", "make this triangle in mean delta form", "parallel these two sliders by tiny rotation" so that my map can be improved, i'll simply feedback "nope" because i thought those patterns the opposite way.

it's hard to give advices what mappers truely required, except unrankble issues, others may just suggest rather than force.

btw, if it's rude to refuse answering someone's question, it'll be also rude that the exact question has been asked by someone. no one's on the moral high groud here, please focus on the map itself.
vipto

Hollow Wings wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

It's hard to think of an answer when there is no reason for why you do what I am complaining about. Instead of trying to defend what you cannot you could decide to improve.

bye!~

Kocari: :^)
just mention something: subjective mods from your post even declared by yourself, with no fatal mistakes, mapper himself will decide what's necessary to improve his map and what's not.

i heard of subjective pop by bns group is acceptable by ranking progress, well, that's no more than delay it without detail descriptions. bns' mods are same to common modders, can be denied if they are not that "enough to the level this bn wanna give". main point is: those mods do not deserve that pop.

for example, to me, make a part of structure more regular won't be a higher quality choice than just leave it in random placement. then, when some modders or even bns came and complained like "blanket this perfect", "make this triangle in mean delta form", "parallel these two sliders by tiny rotation" so that my map can be improved, i'll simply feedback "nope" because i thought those patterns the opposite way.

it's hard to give advices what mappers truely required, except unrankble issues, others may just suggest rather than force.

btw, if it's rude to refuse answering someone's question, it'll be also rude that the exact question has been asked by someone. no one's on the moral high groud here, please focus on the map itself.
in other words, fuck quality, do whatever you want, noone gives a shit
GIDZ

viptwo wrote:

Woah, u're just assuming things now calm down. Quality is rly subjective anyways, what is quality to you might not be quality to another mapper. I'm not saying that quality doesnt matter but he had his own concepts and explained why he did those patterns, it's up to the mapper if he decides to change the map accordingly, it's not your map. You cannot just force him to change everything or most things mods suggest just cuz u think it makes the map increases in "quality". Like Hollow Wings said, it's hard to give precise advice on what to change unless it's an unrankable issue; other than that the mods seem forced here.
vipto

- G I D Z - wrote:

viptwo wrote:

Woah, u're just assuming things now calm down. Quality is rly subjective anyways, what is quality to you might not be quality to another mapper. I'm not saying that quality doesnt matter but he had his own concepts and explained why he did those patterns, it's up to the mapper if he decides to change the map accordingly, it's not your map. You cannot just force him to change everything or most things mods suggest just cuz u think it makes the map increases in "quality". Like Hollow Wings said, it's hard to give precise advice on what to change unless it's an unrankable issue; other than that the mods seem forced here.
That's the issue here. " it's up to the mapper if he decides to change the map accordingly". Why mod at all when the mapper gets to decide after all? Why have a ranked section when the mapper gets to decide what is good and what isnt? Why try to have high quality maps when the mapper gets to decide? The mapper does not get to decide. Period. Xexxar saw an issue and he acted on it. Ely refused to cooperate and overreact instead of going the easy way of fixing stuff and getting a rebubble in a day. There is a (sadly mostly obsolete) ranking process for a reason.
Hollow Wings

viptwo wrote:

That's the issue here. " it's up to the mapper if he decides to change the map accordingly". Why mod at all when the mapper gets to decide after all? Why have a ranked section when the mapper gets to decide what is good and what isnt? Why try to have high quality maps when the mapper gets to decide? The mapper does not get to decide. Period. Xexxar saw an issue and he acted on it. Ely refused to cooperate and overreact instead of going the easy way of fixing stuff and getting a rebubble in a day. There is a (sadly mostly obsolete) ranking process for a reason.
nothing will be fixed because nothing need to be fixed. Xexxar saw no issue but only complains, mappers get to decide what to change.

the only quality bns can decide is depending on rank rules, other stuffs are not.

ely did what he ought to do, why a mapper should be forced to change something by subjective ideas?

viptwo wrote:

pretty dirty words and i have to say that you know nothing about quality.
KSHR
This isn't the forum to discuss your thoughts on modding stuff.
Also the map owner, eLy already asked you to stop posting here. p/5779094

eLy, I recommend you asking any GMT to lock the thread if you don't do anything with this map anymore, or users keep posting something.
Atrue
Locked to prevent further unrelated discussion regarding this map itself. Please keep the conversation related here. Thanks for understanding.

Edit: for the mappers: please find me when you need to post proper reply to the mods.

Edit2: unlocked upon request of the set owner. Please keep discussion closely related with the mapset itself. Thanks.
Zyl
General random mod

General

1. There are unused hitsounds are present in the package
    Info
    Unused hitsounds:
    normal-hitclap21.wav
    normal-hitwhistle21.wav
    soft-hitclap2.wav
    soft-hitclap42.wav
    soft-hitnormal42.wav
    soft-sliderslide3.wav
    soft-sliderslide36.wav
    soft-slidertick3.wav
  2. There are unused files are present in the package
    Info
    BGely.jpg

PS1 :eLy please, don't listed the mostly of cancer comments that some of the """mappers""" say about your map, the map is really good so be optimistic.
PS2: I think that easy diff is really hard for new players with those 1/2 sliders, but it's acceptable.
PS3: For (some) of the people that makes the GD's, themods are humans, not robots, if you do that the future mods will not mod anything, so think about it, because you are mking harder the rank for eLy
PS4: eLy, if you hate someone ignore the problem, and that's all, please also please remember that the forum is for mapping thoughts (mods), and not for socialization problems,i do not want you to hate me or something that i said, but if yousee problems like those in forums, ignore them because it might put your map in some kind of "joke", so please be serious and ignore those childish problems.
PS5: xexxar and Net0, you must understand IF YOUR MOD DOESN'T HELPED TO THE MAPPER, THEY JUST DOESN'T HELP, accept it and stop with this childish drama.
Topic Starter
Erisan

eLy wrote:

this is problem between me and xexxar. random people shouldn't say something here
i gonna answer his mod just in case, but i don't want talk with him anymore

and it's pretty uesless someone is here to seeking for drama, such like kocari.

if you have anything to say, pm me or just go anywhere else
_handholding

Hollow Wings wrote:

viptwo wrote:

pretty dirty words and i have to say that you know nothing about quality.
Savage! I love you HW senpai <3

u2 eLy <3
7ambda
Homura-

Net0 wrote:

• [Normal]
  1. This soft addition on the hitsound here 01:08:311 (1) – sounds really odd since you just used here to change the sliderslider sound. Mind explaining your reasons here?
    :arrow: you found it well. fixed
thx
http://puu.sh/w8rXR.osu
Topic Starter
Erisan

F1r3tar wrote:

what is this even
oh ty ;)
Topic Starter
Erisan

Zyl wrote:

General random mod

General

1. There are unused hitsounds are present in the package
    Info
    Unused hitsounds:
    normal-hitclap21.wav
    normal-hitwhistle21.wav
    soft-hitclap2.wav
    soft-hitclap42.wav
    soft-hitnormal42.wav
    soft-sliderslide3.wav
    soft-sliderslide36.wav
    soft-slidertick3.wav
  2. There are unused files are present in the package
    Info
    BGely.jpg

PS1 :eLy please, don't listed the mostly of cancer comments that some of the """mappers""" say about your map, the map is really good so be optimistic.
PS2: I think that easy diff is really hard for new players with those 1/2 sliders, but it's acceptable.
PS3: For (some) of the people that makes the GD's, themods are humans, not robots, if you do that the future mods will not mod anything, so think about it, because you are mking harder the rank for eLy
PS4: eLy, if you hate someone ignore the problem, and that's all, please also please remember that the forum is for mapping thoughts (mods), and not for socialization problems,i do not want you to hate me or something that i said, but if yousee problems like those in forums, ignore them because it might put your map in some kind of "joke", so please be serious and ignore those childish problems.
PS5: xexxar and Net0, you must understand IF YOUR MOD DOESN'T HELPED TO THE MAPPER, THEY JUST DOESN'T HELP, accept it and stop with this childish drama.
:arrow: returned Re:TraumenD
Topic Starter
Erisan

Net0 wrote:

[Light Insane]
  1. This flow could be more intuitive while keeping the pattern linear 00:55:995 (2,3,4,5,1) - http://puu.sh/tzMwg.jpg . Remember that this is a 3* diff . Anti flow jumps are really tricky to this diff range most of the times.

:arrow: changed

[Cookiezi’s Insane]
  1. There’s a missing hitsound on this 01:11:469 (1) - . The entire patterns uses strong sounds on downbeats 01:10:521 (6,7,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) – so breaking the usage on this specific spot doesn’t make a lot of sense, even if the music doesn’t really have a big snare sound there.

[ vellya's Extra ]
  1. The lack of the keysounds here 00:02:627 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) – are quite off in terms of consistency. The higher diffs are the ones that can explore the most this resource and seeing it being apply on the insanes and not here is quite odd. Consider using the keysounds provided by the owner of the mapset.

:arrow: This is not an unrank element, I think that it is the freedom of guests. I did not change it.

I wasn't requested to mod this, but I came by because I really like this song and tbh this mapset is probably the best in terms of spread and hitsounding. Hopefully you will rank this o/
Thank you for modding ;)
litoluna

Net0 wrote:

[ litoluna's Insane ]
  1. The lack of hitsounds on both main verses of the music 00:23:153 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - and 00:32:942 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - is inconsistent with what most of the diffs offered in terms of hitsounding. It’s not wrong since the verses of this songs are so smooth and not hitsounding them won’t lead the players into mistake because soft-hitnormal here provides enough feedback. However, this could be improved with at least a few uses of soft hitfinishes at least on the main transitions 00:27:890 - 00:37:995 -
-> no changed
but I change it when thzz says to change.
thanks!
-Atri-
Lecana

Net0 wrote:

[Lecana’s Insane]
  1. 00:40:521 (1,2,3) - The visual identity of this pattern implies most of the times that the distance between this slider 00:40:521 (1) – to both objects 00:41:469 (2,3) – should be the same. In this case the distance between 00:40:521 (1,2) – is actually bigger than 00:40:521 (1,3) - . Improving the distance here will make the pattern more neat and won’t affect much of how you structured.
  2. Inherented timing points at 01:36:153 and 01:36:205 are not really needed. If you want to keep them you could at least keep them on snap since they look randomly snapped atm.
:arrow: few part changed
wring

Net0 wrote:

Hard
  1. 00:50:942 (2,3,1) – This flow could be improved considering that you didn’t quite break the slider regular flow in any other spots. http://puu.sh/tzGda.jpg my suggestion the url has been deleted, but ok changed the form
  2. 00:55:995 (2,3,4,5) – The flow there leads the player into 00:56:469 (4) – after this slider 00:55:995 (2) - . The spacing is correct since you want to emphasize this 00:56:311 (3) - , but if you consider the flow of the previous patterns you can potentially lead the player into a trap for no musical change whatsoever 00:55:205 (3,4,5,1,2) - . NCed
thanks mod :D
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 57811
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:Re:TrymenT
TitleUnicode:Re:TrymenT
Artist:Hotaru Murasaki
ArtistUnicode:紫咲ほたる
Creator:eLy
Version:wring's Hard
Source:Re:LieF〜親愛なるあなたへ〜
Tags:retryment rask relief Shin'ainaru Anata e opening short eroge visual novel amari saya piano homura- wring lecana litoluna cookiezi asahina momoko mokori kawaiwkyik rizia vellya alyce thzz
BeatmapID:1165781
BeatmapSetID:519521

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
2627,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
11469,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
12732,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
21574,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
22837,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
27890,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
28205,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
31679,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
43048,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
47311,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
47469,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
47627,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
47784,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
47942,-100,4,2,1,85,0,0
48100,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
53153,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
55679,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
55995,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
56311,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
56784,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
56942,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
58205,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
63179,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
63258,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
68311,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
69574,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
70837,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
72100,-100,4,2,1,90,0,1
73363,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
78416,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
78890,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
87100,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
88521,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
94205,-100,4,2,2,30,0,0
94837,-100,4,2,2,20,0,0
95469,-100,4,2,2,10,0,0
96100,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 214,164,107
Combo2 : 186,186,199
Combo3 : 175,254,58
Combo4 : 112,96,255

[HitObjects]
434,94,2627,6,0,P|424:56|434:11,2,70,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,155,3100,2,0,P|432:121|347:131,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,190,3574,2,0,L|317:274,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,336,3890,6,0,P|217:368|152:354,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,287,4363,2,0,L|111:135,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,127,4837,2,0,P|40:95|67:73,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,147,5153,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,169,5311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,5469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,54,5627,2,0,L|316:201,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,277,6100,2,0,P|289:276|256:255,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,179,6416,6,0,P|186:232|120:242,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,287,6890,2,0,P|36:254|47:201,2,70,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,329,7363,2,0,P|97:355|46:372,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,334,7679,6,0,P|235:332|198:311,2,70,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,229,8153,2,0,P|323:223|260:250,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,318,8627,2,0,P|177:276|177:236,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,209,8942,6,0,L|257:222,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,92,9574,2,0,L|242:105,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,146,10205,6,0,P|19:209|58:282,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,306,10679,2,0,P|191:294|249:344,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,349,11153,2,0,P|349:320|398:309,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,271,11469,6,0,P|400:226|324:243,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,189,11942,2,0,P|230:129|253:55,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,44,12416,2,0,L|114:33,3,35
85,28,12732,6,0,L|98:180,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,209,13205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,288,13363,2,0,L|182:364,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,330,13679,2,0,L|87:254,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,167,13995,6,0,P|165:186|229:155,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,88,14469,2,0,P|331:54|403:68,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,122,14942,2,0,L|451:203,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,321,15258,6,0,L|370:192,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,180,15574,2,0,P|311:167|267:174,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,230,16048,2,0,P|198:201|193:167,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,252,16363,2,0,P|284:283|256:304,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,169,16679,5,8,0:0:0:0:
277,147,16758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,126,16837,2,0,P|297:93|324:73,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,127,17153,2,0,P|429:128|466:146,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,223,17469,2,0,P|481:254|488:290,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,323,17784,6,0,P|363:366|281:358,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,277,18258,2,0,P|266:284|349:281,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,209,18732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,209,18890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,142,19048,6,0,P|290:81|314:5,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,85,19521,2,0,P|143:104|75:66,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,123,19995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
13,123,20153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,191,20311,6,0,L|68:343,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,364,20784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,364,20942,2,0,P|190:366|231:343,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,286,21258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,207,21416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,129,21574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21653,12,4,22837,0:3:0:0:
138,93,23153,6,0,P|87:100|42:68,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,39,23942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,89,24100,6,0,L|243:204,1,105.000004005432
302,247,24574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,323,24732,2,0,P|253:316|214:316,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,263,25048,2,0,P|140:264|110:273,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,278,25363,5,2,0:0:0:0:
24,271,25679,2,0,L|31:335,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,186,25995,2,0,P|56:193|112:168,1,105.000004005432,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,117,26469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,51,26627,6,0,L|269:46,1,52.5000020027161
336,30,26942,2,0,P|314:79|343:143,1,105.000004005432,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,83,27416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,161,27574,2,0,P|377:189|345:203,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,192,27890,6,0,P|241:218|180:210,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,305,28521,2,0,P|370:279|431:287,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,214,28995,6,0,P|487:167|476:117,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,61,29469,2,0,P|393:65|359:64,1,52.5000020027161
291,45,29784,2,0,L|299:116,1,52.5000020027161
220,190,30100,2,0,L|228:119,1,52.5000020027161
173,260,30416,6,0,P|226:244|273:257,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,302,30890,2,0,P|319:253|330:201,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,146,31363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,67,31521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,57,31679,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,23,31837,2,0,L|157:16,2,52.5000020027161,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,57,32311,2,0,P|277:84|241:100,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,94,32627,2,0,P|153:104|133:129,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,132,32942,6,0,P|48:77|66:25,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,194,33732,2,0,P|118:249|100:301,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,257,34205,6,0,L|236:254,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,293,34521,2,0,L|288:363,1,52.5000020027161
371,264,34837,2,0,L|377:194,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,311,35153,2,0,L|501:314,1,52.5000020027161
499,233,35469,6,0,P|517:185|509:133,2,105.000004005432,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,96,36258,2,0,P|394:74|339:84,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,23,36732,6,0,L|219:31,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,76,37048,2,0,L|160:148,1,52.5000020027161
235,224,37363,2,0,L|222:152,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,154,37679,2,0,L|372:162,1,52.5000020027161
419,205,37995,5,2,0:0:0:0:
428,214,38311,2,0,P|443:263|423:334,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,303,38784,2,0,P|325:296|288:297,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,286,39100,2,0,L|231:347,2,52.5000020027161
165,232,39574,6,0,P|188:185|183:131,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,82,40048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,155,40205,2,0,P|314:167|359:160,1,78.7500030040742,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,142,40521,6,0,L|371:269,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,324,40995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,363,41153,2,0,P|258:371|204:349,1,105.000004005432,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,287,41627,2,0,L|112:293,1,52.5000020027161
78,229,41942,5,2,0:0:0:0:
100,153,42100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
126,78,42258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,92,42416,6,0,P|29:117|22:155,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,213,42732,2,0,P|175:181|179:146,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,21,43048,6,0,P|248:51|314:40,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,22,43521,2,0,P|395:61|406:101,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,149,43837,2,0,P|456:191|436:237,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,293,44153,6,0,P|355:266|271:289,1,140,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
206,320,44627,2,0,L|136:324,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,258,44942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,258,45100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,179,45258,2,0,L|183:175,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,111,45574,6,0,P|213:176|254:244,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,170,46048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,235,46205,2,0,P|276:252|320:251,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,202,46521,1,2,0:0:0:0:
363,118,46679,6,0,P|298:87|234:113,1,140,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
182,175,47153,2,0,P|163:206|161:253,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,320,47469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,293,47627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,266,47784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,343,47942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,293,48100,6,0,P|242:223|256:153,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,105,48574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,43,48732,2,0,P|331:68|418:59,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,131,49205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
414,208,49363,6,0,L|339:221,1,70,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
273,265,49679,2,0,P|227:288|160:278,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,262,49995,2,0,L|145:175,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,129,50311,2,0,L|192:42,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,102,50627,6,0,P|80:114|123:113,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,210,50942,2,0,P|286:180|358:187,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,138,51416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,101,51574,6,0,P|408:56|479:71,2,140,2|2|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
297,35,52363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,9,52521,2,0,P|182:5|137:13,1,70,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,74,52837,2,0,P|59:86|27:114,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,192,53153,6,0,P|13:218|3:256,1,70,4|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
73,297,53469,2,0,P|71:338|87:377,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
98,375,53705,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,376,53784,2,0,P|160:374|190:364,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
275,293,54100,2,0,L|270:362,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,54416,6,0,P|347:246|310:214,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
251,176,54732,2,0,P|324:185|378:142,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,63,55205,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,29,55363,2,0,L|216:35,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
200,39,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,53,55679,6,0,P|172:88|174:127,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,137,55995,2,0,P|100:171|101:215,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,345,56311,5,2,0:0:0:0:
104,289,56469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,334,56627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,279,56784,1,2,3:2:0:0:
237,279,56863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,279,56942,6,0,B|210:188|287:126|287:126|336:197|303:237,1,280,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,238,57890,6,0,L|353:245,3,35,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,239,58205,2,0,P|396:164|363:90,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,41,58679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,147,58837,2,0,P|268:144|303:114,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,64,59153,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,101,59311,2,0,P|148:169|190:223,1,140
262,338,59784,6,0,L|252:258,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,60100,2,0,L|329:249,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,131,60416,2,0,L|405:51,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,103,60732,6,0,P|348:141|428:122,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,79,61205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
497,161,61363,2,0,P|498:200|489:245,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,282,61679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,247,61837,2,0,P|278:237|210:283,1,140
91,314,62311,6,0,L|160:328,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,233,62627,2,0,L|6:246,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,167,62942,2,0,L|99:154,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,90,63258,6,0,L|70:77,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,58,63574,2,0,P|264:96|282:153,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,177,63890,2,0,L|259:265,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,328,64205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,328,64363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,299,64521,6,0,P|357:264|359:227,1,70
463,160,64837,2,0,L|394:155,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,161,65153,2,0,P|280:180|234:179,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,21,65469,2,0,P|345:53|347:88,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,80,65784,5,4,0:0:0:0:
105,121,65942,2,0,L|173:136,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,66258,5,2,0:0:0:0:
381,227,66416,2,0,L|313:242,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,277,66732,2,0,L|159:210,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,41,67048,2,0,L|261:92,2,70,4|2|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,67521,5,0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,67679,2,0,P|310:173|352:113,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,104,68311,6,0,P|70:161|91:242,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,294,68784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,263,68942,2,0,P|284:256|345:292,1,140,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,350,69416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
476,309,69574,6,0,L|485:227,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,123,69890,2,0,L|414:205,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,70205,2,0,P|252:191|176:150,1,140,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,220,70679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
107,137,70837,6,0,P|129:100|167:80,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,26,71153,2,0,P|259:56|261:107,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,71469,2,0,L|328:255,1,70,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,322,71784,2,0,L|243:243,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,191,72100,6,0,B|140:169|140:169|39:190,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
86,73,72574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,72,72732,2,0,B|248:94|248:94|349:73,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,56,73363,6,0,L|362:199,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
438,230,73837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
438,230,73995,2,0,L|515:258,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,338,74311,1,0,1:0:0:0:
428,366,74469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,296,74627,6,0,P|314:285|253:337,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
197,267,75100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,267,75258,2,0,P|160:251|137:223,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,187,75574,2,0,P|54:152|54:113,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,62,75890,5,4,0:0:0:0:
145,62,76048,2,0,L|136:139,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
217,185,76363,2,0,L|226:108,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
298,213,76679,2,0,P|278:249|249:267,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
225,115,76995,6,0,P|286:89|359:104,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
394,193,77469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
486,161,77627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,258,77784,2,0,L|484:310,3,35,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,312,78100,2,0,L|416:362,3,35,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,348,78416,6,0,P|320:366|249:352,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
193,290,78890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,307,79205,2,0,L|172:380,2,70,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,266,79679,6,0,P|279:214|266:133,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,72,80153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,72,80311,2,0,B|170:78|170:78|129:63|129:63|83:69,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,135,80784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,149,80942,6,0,L|94:304,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,351,81416,2,0,P|103:319|167:332,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,304,81890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
225,222,82048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,178,82205,6,0,P|332:121|321:50,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,332,83153,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,158,83469,6,0,P|195:147|258:177,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,153,83942,2,0,B|345:204|345:204|322:233|322:233|330:283,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,348,84416,2,0,L|244:278,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,243,84732,6,0,P|188:180|254:162,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,153,85205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,85363,2,0,P|329:94|258:62,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,162,85995,6,0,P|121:164|192:196,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,374,86627,2,0,P|381:316|329:283,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,239,87100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,199,87258,6,0,P|392:169|474:177,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,215,87890,2,0,P|113:217|49:179,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,68,88521,6,0,B|328:58|357:128|345:190|258:206|258:206|284:205|312:218|324:248|309:280|323:321|350:335|350:335|377:339,1,420,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,215,89784,2,0,P|189:285|193:362,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,75,90416,2,0,P|171:142|181:222,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,116,91048,6,0,P|389:110|442:152,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,328,91679,2,0,P|358:258|364:187,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,145,92311,2,0,P|103:155|32:131,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,92,92942,5,2,0:0:0:0:
238,92,93100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,169,93258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,242,93416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,318,93574,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93732,12,0,96100,0:0:0:0:
Asahina Momoko

Net0 wrote:

[ momoko's Extra ]
  1. There isn’t much emphasis to this sound here 00:32:942 (1) -. The pattern works indeed specially considering the vocal lead here, but this sound is really important especially considering how it sounds on the music as the most important crash on the drum during the main verse. You can make a gimmick here about the flow changing on this specific part maybe, just keep in mind that as it is now, it’s not noticeable in the map this sound. i'm following the piano on 00:32:311 (1,2,1,2) -, and comaring with them 00:32:942 (1,2) - are way quieter so it doesn't need any emphasis there even if the drum sounds louder

also did nothing for overlapping cause no big deal
thanks for mod!
Keru Kawashiro
eLy, are you going to rank this? (Considering that some diffs are updated & Re:TraumenD diff is back)

(Just asking)
-Aerith-
I hope this map is Ranked

Good luck eLy !!! :) :) :)
7ambda
[Cookiezi]
  1. 00:21:574 (1) - The background starts to fade at the next white tick, so using a lower sv or extending the slider to there wouldn't sound like it ends so abruptly. You could also drop the volume on the tail since it isn't landing on anything in particular.
  2. 00:30:732 (5) - It would be better if you mapped this as two circles, cus you have the tail in (4) ending on a passive vocal, but (5) ending on a very noticeable active vocal.
  3. 00:46:837 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - structure?
  4. 01:13:995 (3,4,5,6) - 01:15:258 (3,4,5) - Both are pretty similar in regards to spacing, but they should be different as to emphasize the progression of the buildup. Perhaps reduce the spacing in 01:13:995 (3,4,5,6) to give that effect?
Topic Starter
Erisan

F1r3tar wrote:

[Cookiezi]
  1. 00:21:574 (1) - The background starts to fade at the next white tick, so using a lower sv or extending the slider to there wouldn't sound like it ends so abruptly. You could also drop the volume on the tail since it isn't landing on anything in particular.
    :arrow: I think that there is no problem as it is
  2. 00:30:732 (5) - It would be better if you mapped this as two circles, cus you have the tail in (4) ending on a passive vocal, but (5) ending on a very noticeable active vocal.
  3. 00:46:837 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - structure?
    :arrow: purposely
  4. 01:13:995 (3,4,5,6) - 01:15:258 (3,4,5) - Both are pretty similar in regards to spacing, but they should be different as to emphasize the progression of the buildup. Perhaps reduce the spacing in 01:13:995 (3,4,5,6) to give that effect?
    :arrow: no changed
ty mod
7ambda

eLy wrote:

purposely
Elaborate? It looks badly structured to me. I don't see how that could be purposeful when a perfectly curved-outward loop plays the same, and looks better too.
Topic Starter
Erisan

F1r3tar wrote:

eLy wrote:

purposely
Elaborate? It looks badly structured to me. I don't see how that could be purposeful when a perfectly curved-outward loop plays the same, and looks better too.
i draw a circle with gradually increase spacing. it may not looks good for you, but it doesnt mean i need to change it or something.

no changed.
Koiyuki
m4m
sorry for the delay orz

easy
00:11:469 (2) - make the curve higher, it's 0.95x not 1.0x now
00:41:784 (2) - add whistle on end instead of head
00:42:416 (3) - whistle on end
overall i think whether you can lower some volume or not? those sliderticks are quite annoying lol

hmr
01:15:890 (1,2,3,4) - only thing i found weird, personally recommend http://puu.sh/wi2vp/0c19d54bd2.jpg that may work better, it's not necessay to click 01:16:679 - because they are all strong beats

wring
00:42:416 (1) - unnecessary nc imo
00:56:863 (5) - the tripet is just overmapped
01:06:258 (1,4) - sawp nc and remove 01:07:521 (1) - nc? if you want to make nc patterns you should also nc 01:06:732 (3) - imo.
01:18:890 (2,3) - that stack is a bit near to the kiai end and may cause some reading troubles, that's not similar with 00:25:363 (1,2) -

light insane
fine

lecana
00:11:469 (1) - whistle is enough imo, finish is not needed
00:13:679 (6) - the beat need some emphasis i think, stack is not a good choice, try http://puu.sh/wnE84/3d46e28fc1.jpg?
00:15:258 (7) - nc?
00:15:732 (9,10) - finish is quite annoying...
00:19:048 (5) - nc
00:28:048 - add a note?
00:31:995 (1) - without silence sliderslide?
00:35:469 (3) - 00:37:995 (3) - nc?
00:39:890 (1) - remove nc
00:48:100 (1) - ^, as 00:50:627 (5) -
01:01:837 (6) - nc
01:20:311 (1,3) - swap nc
01:31:048 (3) - nc

litoluna
00:12:416 (1,5) - swap nc
00:26:469 (4) - raise some space like 214,8? currently is a bit close, you can also move 00:26:942 (1) - a little due to symmetry
01:10:521 (1) - 01:12:732 (1) - 01:20:627 (1) - unnecessay nc imo

cookiezi
00:17:627 (8) - this jump should be a larger one imo, like the place of 00:14:942 (4) - or others
00:29:784 (1,4) - swap nc, also 00:31:837 (1) - nc can be removed
00:33:258 (2,3,4) - this tripet is a bit offbeat imo, hardly mapping tripets starting with strong beats, imo two circles works better
00:39:258 (1) - remove nc?
00:42:732 (6,1) - the 1/2 space is quite confusing lol,
00:44:153 (6,1) - swap nc
00:45:574 (1,2,3) - 00:46:205 (5,6,7) - same weird with 00:33:258 (2,3,4) - , they work more smoothly as http://puu.sh/wnEQF/2914351c0c.jpg
00:49:995 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - http://puu.sh/wnET0/c166fe971a.jpg
00:54:416 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/wnEVC/04363f0715.jpg
00:55:363 (7,1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/wnEWI/9b4ebf334f.jpg
01:02:627 (5) - ctrl+g? it flows not good now
01:17:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/wnF88/11d0cc4021.jpg
overall there are a lot of places you mapped a tripet starting at a strong beat as 01:09:574 (1,2,3) - which you used in this diff, if you have studyed about most ranked maps, mappers often avoid mapping like this because it is against with music theory, and this gives a better feeling of playing than this. I recommend you to make some changes of these parts in your diff.

i will post the mod of the rest 4 extra diffs in a few days
and sry again for the aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lecana

Koiyuki wrote:

lecana
00:11:469 (1) - whistle is enough imo, finish is not needed
00:13:679 (6) - the beat need some emphasis i think, stack is not a good choice, try http://puu.sh/wnE84/3d46e28fc1.jpg?
:arrow: few part changed.
00:15:258 (7) - nc?
00:15:732 (9,10) - finish is quite annoying...
00:19:048 (5) - nc
00:28:048 - add a note?
00:31:995 (1) - without silence sliderslide?
:arrow: change82→81
00:35:469 (3) - 00:37:995 (3) - nc?
00:39:890 (1) - remove nc
00:48:100 (1) - ^, as 00:50:627 (5) -
01:01:837 (6) - nc
01:20:311 (1,3) - swap nc
01:31:048 (3) - nc
:arrow: All fixed
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 16837,25048,30574,41548,44232,44863,46758,47311,47942,51258,60416,70205,70521,81258
DistanceSpacing: 0.1
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.799999

[Metadata]
Version:Lecana's Insane
Tags:retryment rask relief Shin'ainaru Anata e opening short eroge visual novel amari saya piano homura- wring lecana litoluna cookiezi asahina momoko mokori kawaiwkyik rizia vellya alyce thzz
BeatmapID:1165774

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.82

[Events]
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2627,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
2784,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,40,0,0
2942,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,45,0,0
3100,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
3416,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
3574,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,65,0,0
3890,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
4048,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,40,0,0
4363,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
4679,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
4837,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,55,0,0
5153,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
5311,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,55,0,0
5627,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
5942,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,40,0,0
6100,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,45,0,0
6416,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
6732,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
6890,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
7048,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
7363,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
7679,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,65,0,0
7837,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,45,0,0
8153,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,55,0,0
8469,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
8627,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,55,0,0
8942,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,45,0,0
9574,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
9732,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
9890,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
10048,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
10205,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,45,0,0
10521,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,40,0,0
10679,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
10995,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,30,0,0
11153,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,50,0,0
11469,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,55,0,0
12416,-133.333333333333,4,2,81,60,0,0
12732,-100,4,2,81,70,0,0
14469,-100,4,2,82,70,0,0
14548,-100,4,2,81,70,0,0
14942,-100,4,2,82,70,0,0
15258,-100,4,2,81,59,0,0
15495,-100,4,2,81,30,0,0
15574,-100,4,2,81,50,0,0
15653,-100,4,2,81,30,0,0
15732,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
15890,-100,4,2,83,50,0,0
15969,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
16048,-100,4,2,81,50,0,0
16679,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
16995,-100,4,2,82,60,0,0
17074,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
17311,-100,4,2,82,60,0,0
17390,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
17469,-100,4,2,82,60,0,0
17548,-100,4,2,81,60,0,0
17784,-100,4,2,81,70,0,0
18416,-100,4,2,83,60,0,0
18574,-100,4,2,81,55,0,0
18732,-100,4,2,81,70,0,0
19679,-100,4,2,83,60,0,0
19837,-100,4,2,81,55,0,0
19995,-100,4,2,81,70,0,0
20311,-125,4,2,81,60,0,0
20469,-125,4,2,81,57,0,0
20627,-125,4,2,81,54,0,0
20784,-125,4,2,81,51,0,0
20942,-125,4,2,81,48,0,0
21100,-125,4,2,81,45,0,0
21258,-125,4,2,81,42,0,0
21416,-125,4,2,81,39,0,0
21574,-125,4,2,81,36,0,0
22837,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
23153,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
25363,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
25521,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
27890,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
28048,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
28363,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
31837,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
31916,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
31995,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
32311,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
32469,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,55,0,0
32627,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,60,0,0
32942,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
42100,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,55,0,0
42258,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
42416,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
42574,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
43048,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,60,0,0
48100,-125,4,2,81,60,0,0
53153,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,60,0,0
55521,-111.111111111111,4,2,82,40,0,0
55600,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,43,0,0
55679,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,45,0,0
55995,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,30,0,0
56153,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,35,0,0
56311,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,40,0,0
56469,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,50,0,0
56627,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,60,0,0
56784,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,50,0,0
56942,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,30,0,0
57890,-111.111111111111,4,2,81,60,0,0
58205,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
69100,-100,4,2,83,60,0,1
69258,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
73837,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
73995,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
74153,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
74311,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
74469,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
74627,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
74784,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
74942,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
75100,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
75258,-100,4,2,81,75,0,1
75416,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
75890,-100,4,2,81,65,0,1
77311,-100,4,2,81,65,0,1
77469,-100,4,2,81,60,0,1
77784,-100,4,2,81,55,0,1
78100,-100,4,2,81,50,0,1
78258,-100,4,2,81,45,0,1
78416,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
79363,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
79521,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
79679,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
79995,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
80311,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
80627,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
80942,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
81258,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
81416,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
81732,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
81890,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
82205,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
82521,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
82837,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
83153,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
83469,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
83627,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
83784,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
83942,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
84258,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
84732,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
85048,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
85363,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
85995,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
86153,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
86311,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
86469,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
86627,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
86942,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
87258,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
87890,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
88205,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
88521,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
89784,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
90100,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,55,0,0
90416,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,60,0,0
90732,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,65,0,0
91048,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
91995,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
92311,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
93100,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
93258,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
93416,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0
93574,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,55,0,0
94048,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
94521,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
94837,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
94995,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
95311,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
95627,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,45,0,0
95784,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,50,0,0
96100,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,40,0,0
96153,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,35,0,0
96205,-166.666666666667,4,2,81,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,214,189
Combo2 : 189,255,189
Combo3 : 189,204,255
Combo4 : 249,189,255

[HitObjects]
299,219,2627,6,0,L|325:144,2,68.250002603531,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,348,3100,2,0,P|403:311|388:226,1,136.500005207062,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,291,3574,2,0,P|213:302|181:312,1,68.250002603531,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,204,3890,2,0,P|112:231|166:238,1,136.500005207062,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,265,4363,2,0,B|391:222|391:222|364:127,1,136.500005207062,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,237,4837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
158,237,5153,5,2,0:0:0:0:
306,220,5311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,305,5469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
101,170,5627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
101,170,5942,5,0,0:0:0:0:
211,48,6100,2,0,P|201:88|192:118,1,68.250002603531,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,237,6416,2,0,P|209:228|301:218,1,136.500005207062,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,309,6890,2,0,P|356:298|328:293,1,68.250002603531,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,218,7205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
455,157,7363,2,0,P|440:204|426:240,1,68.250002603531,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,359,7679,6,0,P|199:339|187:233,2,204.750007810593,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,261,8942,2,0,B|358:243|358:243|268:273,2,136.500005207062,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,261,9890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,189,10205,5,2,0:0:0:0:
282,101,10521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,101,10679,2,0,P|269:170|250:234,1,136.500005207062,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,331,11153,2,0,P|271:316|297:313,1,68.250002603531,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,331,11469,6,0,B|458:245|458:245|447:218|447:218|470:122,2,204.750007810593,6|6|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
308,255,12574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,255,12653,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,255,12732,5,12,0:2:0:0:
308,255,13048,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,300,13205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
253,341,13363,1,4,0:3:0:0:
202,190,13521,1,2,1:3:0:0:
116,300,13679,2,0,L|17:278,1,91,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,190,13995,6,0,L|292:217,1,91,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,307,14311,1,0,1:0:0:0:
500,99,14469,2,0,P|445:89|350:165,1,182,10|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
482,280,14942,1,4,0:3:0:0:
376,343,15100,1,0,1:0:0:0:
376,343,15179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,343,15258,6,0,P|307:330|235:317,1,136.5,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,355,15574,1,14,0:0:0:0:
327,249,15732,2,0,P|341:199|352:156,1,91,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,64,16048,2,0,P|215:114|226:157,1,91,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,302,16363,1,2,1:1:0:0:
88,302,16679,6,0,L|35:320,2,45.5,2|0|10,1:3|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
274,272,16995,1,10,0:3:0:0:
175,367,17153,1,10,0:2:0:0:
339,333,17311,1,6,0:3:0:0:
189,240,17469,1,6,0:3:0:0:
295,153,17627,1,2,1:3:0:0:
162,94,17784,6,0,P|117:111|70:132,1,91,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,12,18100,1,2,3:0:0:0:
121,207,18258,2,0,P|206:174|308:150,1,182,8|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
414,211,18732,2,0,P|435:269|446:302,1,91,10|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,273,19048,5,14,0:0:0:0:
319,219,19205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,366,19363,1,2,3:0:0:0:
127,303,19521,2,0,P|143:247|181:119,1,182,10|8,1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
61,43,19995,2,0,P|76:101|87:150,1,91,6|2,0:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20311,12,12,21574,0:0:0:0:
190,194,22837,5,0,0:0:0:0:
199,281,23153,2,0,P|239:262|252:244,1,54.5999983337403
217,116,23469,2,0,P|167:113|121:150,1,109.199996667481,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,232,23942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
34,232,24100,2,0,P|43:181|55:113,2,109.199996667481,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
135,346,25048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,262,25363,1,4,0:1:0:0:
101,200,25679,6,0,L|117:264,1,54.5999983337403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,350,25995,2,0,P|208:288|193:234,1,109.199996667481,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,334,26469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,345,26627,2,0,P|375:326|421:282,2,109.199996667481,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
97,234,27574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,132,27890,5,4,1:0:0:0:
299,213,28048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,281,28205,2,0,L|165:263,1,54.5999983337403,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,213,28521,2,0,P|374:188|409:171,1,109.199996667481,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,52,28995,2,0,P|356:87|353:116,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,175,29311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,175,29469,2,0,P|476:148|464:123,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,143,29784,2,0,P|297:173|373:182,1,109.199996667481,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,61,30416,6,0,P|175:72|108:84,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,169,30890,2,0,P|81:173|123:227,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,317,31363,2,0,P|229:302|235:298,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,198,31679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
290,198,31995,6,0,L|301:132,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,231,32311,2,0,L|411:297,1,54.5999983337403,2|2,1:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
489,185,32627,2,0,L|500:119,1,54.5999983337403,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,55,32942,1,4,0:1:0:0:
412,55,33258,6,0,P|372:89|312:84,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
232,42,33732,2,0,L|174:51,1,54.5999983337403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,108,34048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,108,34205,6,0,L|161:126,2,109.199996667481,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
294,46,35153,1,4,0:3:0:0:
294,46,35469,6,0,L|281:111,1,54.5999983337403,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,212,35784,2,0,L|290:273,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,342,36100,1,0,1:0:0:0:
195,291,36258,2,0,P|152:278|75:273,1,109.199996667481
175,201,36732,6,0,P|199:153|217:82,2,109.199996667481,4|0|0,0:3|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
175,201,37679,1,2,3:0:0:0:
414,338,37995,5,4,0:1:0:0:
414,338,38311,2,0,P|313:350|283:350,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
226,282,38784,2,0,P|209:252|203:212,1,54.5999983337403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,210,39100,2,0,L|286:231,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,151,39574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,151,39890,1,0,1:0:0:0:
243,63,40205,1,2,3:0:0:0:
49,21,40521,6,0,P|72:128|95:242,1,218.399993334961,4|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
93,234,41469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,181,41627,1,2,1:3:0:0:
292,181,41942,5,2,3:0:0:0:
216,299,42100,2,0,L|151:311,1,54.5999983337403,2|4,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
334,344,42416,2,0,L|399:356,1,54.5999983337403,10|2,3:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
485,277,42732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,171,42890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,171,42969,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,171,43048,6,0,P|271:193|257:291,1,163.799995001221,12|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,353,43521,2,0,P|447:338|486:333,1,81.8999975006104,2|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,250,43837,1,2,3:0:0:0:
172,351,43995,1,6,1:3:0:0:
92,277,44153,2,0,P|113:204|135:106,1,163.799995001221,8|8,3:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
30,50,44627,1,4,0:3:0:0:
326,181,44942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,181,45258,1,6,1:3:0:0:
216,259,45416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,358,45574,6,0,P|450:333|457:235,1,163.799995001221,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,95,46048,2,0,P|296:194|311:269,1,163.799995001221,2|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,162,46521,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,295,46679,1,10,3:0:0:0:
192,295,46995,5,8,1:3:0:0:
192,295,47074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,295,47153,1,4,0:3:0:0:
100,237,47311,1,8,2:3:0:0:
192,295,47469,5,2,1:2:0:0:
302,161,47627,1,2,1:2:0:0:
193,199,47784,1,10,0:3:0:0:
74,88,47942,1,6,0:3:0:0:
227,129,48100,1,6,0:0:0:0:
227,129,48416,6,0,P|251:244|258:288,2,145.6,0|0|8,3:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
227,129,49363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,341,49679,1,8,1:0:0:0:
377,341,49995,5,2,1:3:0:0:
462,284,50153,1,0,1:0:0:0:
361,242,50311,1,10,3:3:0:0:
453,192,50469,1,4,1:3:0:0:
352,137,50627,1,12,0:0:0:0:
352,137,50942,6,0,P|261:158|212:173,2,145.6,0|2|8,3:0|1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,137,51890,1,0,3:0:0:0:
97,63,52205,1,0,1:0:0:0:
97,63,52521,5,2,1:3:0:0:
226,156,52679,1,2,1:3:0:0:
86,263,52837,2,0,L|110:169,1,72.8,10|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
210,65,53153,5,6,0:0:0:0:
210,65,53469,2,0,P|249:86|290:92,1,81.8999975006104,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,169,53784,2,0,P|375:176|340:196,1,81.8999975006104,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,322,54100,2,0,P|209:315|127:300,1,122.849996250916,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,290,54416,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,185,54574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
143,120,54732,2,0,L|169:213,1,81.8999975006104,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,298,55048,2,0,P|408:276|477:212,1,163.799995001221,10|8,0:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
354,87,55521,1,2,0:3:0:0:
354,87,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,87,55679,5,10,1:2:0:0:
256,192,55758,12,0,57574,0:0:0:0:
298,277,57890,6,0,L|272:362,1,81.8999975006104,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,195,58205,6,0,B|280:170|280:170|364:200,1,136.5,14|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,207,58521,1,0,1:0:0:0:
201,325,58679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,58758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,58837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,195,58995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,234,59153,1,0,1:0:0:0:
328,313,59311,6,0,P|381:274|355:160,1,182,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,107,59784,2,0,L|233:196,1,91,6|10,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,325,60100,1,6,1:0:0:0:
82,237,60258,1,10,0:0:0:0:
232,194,60416,1,2,1:2:0:0:
201,325,60574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
209,107,60732,6,0,P|288:119|320:211,1,182,12|2,0:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
115,290,61205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
115,290,61284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,290,61363,2,0,P|135:250|151:204,1,91,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,134,61679,1,0,1:0:0:0:
238,298,61837,6,0,P|316:286|426:266,1,182,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,101,62311,2,0,P|390:144|380:198,1,91,6|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,98,62627,2,0,P|223:55|213:1,1,91,6|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,229,62942,1,6,1:2:0:0:
463,229,63258,6,0,B|414:266|414:266|283:238,1,182,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
148,110,63732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,110,63811,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,110,63890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
226,280,64048,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,159,64205,1,0,1:0:0:0:
63,76,64363,6,0,P|77:178|89:263,1,182,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,375,64837,2,0,P|308:346|306:226,1,182,2|2,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
220,140,65311,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,260,65469,1,2,1:0:0:0:
393,172,65627,1,2,0:3:0:0:
122,85,65784,6,0,P|138:146|145:183,1,91,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,368,66100,2,0,P|322:267|308:220,1,136.5,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,164,66416,2,0,P|362:168|410:173,1,91,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,309,66732,2,0,P|123:292|72:286,1,136.5,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,326,67048,1,12,0:0:0:0:
168,215,67205,1,10,0:1:0:0:
61,158,67363,5,2,1:3:0:0:
198,302,67521,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,203,67679,2,0,P|406:228|400:350,1,182,10|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
168,215,68153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,119,68311,6,0,P|295:108|345:88,1,91,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,30,68627,1,0,1:0:0:0:
311,239,68784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,239,68863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,239,68942,2,0,P|242:228|125:212,1,182,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
50,138,69416,1,2,3:0:0:0:
116,371,69574,6,0,P|135:323|149:273,1,91,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,321,69890,2,0,P|257:326|205:337,1,91,0|10,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,138,70205,2,0,P|116:148|232:153,1,182,2|2,0:1|1:3,0:0:0:0:
360,108,70679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,228,70837,5,14,1:2:0:0:
479,263,70995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,364,71153,2,0,P|343:299|334:266,1,91,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,108,71469,5,2,0:1:0:0:
250,250,71627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
465,206,71784,2,0,P|400:193|375:189,1,91,2|2,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
201,336,72100,2,0,P|265:353|337:270,2,182,6|2|6,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
70,218,72890,1,2,3:0:0:0:
228,134,73048,1,2,1:3:0:0:
104,324,73205,1,0,1:0:0:0:
104,324,73284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,324,73363,6,0,L|88:229,1,91,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,105,73679,2,0,L|235:200,1,91,2|8,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,342,73995,1,2,1:1:0:0:
142,179,74153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
34,294,74311,1,2,1:1:0:0:
207,342,74469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,342,74548,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,342,74627,6,0,B|256:357|256:357|385:318,1,182,2|6,1:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
263,185,75100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,253,75258,1,6,1:2:0:0:
84,106,75416,1,8,0:0:0:0:
29,194,75574,2,0,L|56:284,1,91,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,337,75890,6,0,P|285:286|260:182,1,182,4|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
17,276,76363,2,0,B|61:296|61:296|203:249,1,182,10|10,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
337,200,76837,1,6,0:3:0:0:
133,100,76995,1,4,1:0:0:0:
133,100,77311,6,0,L|72:87,2,45.5,2|0|2,0:1|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
361,150,77627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,314,77784,1,2,1:2:0:0:
139,296,77863,1,2,1:2:0:0:
115,259,77942,1,2,1:2:0:0:
115,214,78021,1,2,1:2:0:0:
140,177,78100,2,0,L|194:194,3,45.5,8|8|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
259,205,78416,6,0,L|382:175,1,109.199996667481,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,279,78890,2,0,L|481:249,1,109.199996667481,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,145,79363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
346,71,79521,2,0,P|354:123|365:183,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,311,79995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
441,311,80311,2,0,P|369:295|329:284,1,109.199996667481,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,197,80784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,301,80942,6,0,L|216:367,2,54.5999983337403,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,171,81416,2,0,B|77:208|77:208|105:334,1,163.799995001221,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,252,82048,2,0,P|206:230|177:227,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,357,82521,2,0,P|241:338|255:328,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,282,82837,2,0,P|410:325|413:342,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,171,83153,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,171,83469,6,0,P|288:102|290:53,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,4,83942,2,0,P|161:51|198:105,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,206,84416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,273,84574,2,0,P|165:251|133:245,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,239,85048,2,0,P|48:284|58:312,1,54.5999983337403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,375,85363,2,0,P|146:342|159:315,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,85679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,85995,6,0,P|193:168|122:178,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,121,86469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,254,86627,2,0,P|168:335|157:369,1,109.199996667481,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,281,87100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,336,87258,2,0,P|322:325|373:319,1,109.199996667481,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,232,87732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,146,87890,2,0,L|303:264,1,109.199996667481,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,280,88521,6,0,B|68:287|91:329|91:329|120:283|120:283|169:337|243:322,1,272.999991668701,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,243,89469,2,0,P|276:200|261:187,1,54.5999983337403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,161,89784,6,0,P|171:212|214:246,2,109.199996667481,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,271,90732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
265,346,91048,6,0,P|176:322|99:305,2,163.799995001221,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,218,92311,2,0,B|444:183|444:183|406:64,2,163.799995001221,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,137,93574,5,2,0:0:0:0:
279,69,93890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,69,94048,2,0,L|263:181,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,275,94521,2,0,L|388:262,1,54.5999983337403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,337,94837,2,0,L|126:309,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,160,95311,2,0,P|53:163|93:220,1,109.199996667481,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,311,95784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,216,96100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Erisan

Koiyuki wrote:

m4m
sorry for the delay orz

easy
00:11:469 (2) - make the curve higher, it's 0.95x not 1.0x now
00:41:784 (2) - add whistle on end instead of head
00:42:416 (3) - whistle on end
overall i think whether you can lower some volume or not? those sliderticks are quite annoying lol
:arrow: slidertick 2 → 1

:arrow: all changed

cookiezi
00:17:627 (8) - this jump should be a larger one imo, like the place of 00:14:942 (4) - or others
00:29:784 (1,4) - swap nc, also 00:31:837 (1) - nc can be removed
00:33:258 (2,3,4) - this tripet is a bit offbeat imo, hardly mapping tripets starting with strong beats, imo two circles works better
00:39:258 (1) - remove nc?
00:42:732 (6,1) - the 1/2 space is quite confusing lol,
00:44:153 (6,1) - swap nc
00:45:574 (1,2,3) - 00:46:205 (5,6,7) - same weird with 00:33:258 (2,3,4) - , they work more smoothly as http://puu.sh/wnEQF/2914351c0c.jpg
00:49:995 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - http://puu.sh/wnET0/c166fe971a.jpg
00:54:416 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/wnEVC/04363f0715.jpg
00:55:363 (7,1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/wnEWI/9b4ebf334f.jpg
01:02:627 (5) - ctrl+g? it flows not good now

01:17:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/wnF88/11d0cc4021.jpg

:arrow: 01:17:311 (2) - keep hitsounds

overall there are a lot of places you mapped a tripet starting at a strong beat as 01:09:574 (1,2,3) - which you used in this diff, if you have studyed about most ranked maps, mappers often avoid mapping like this because it is against with music theory, and this gives a better feeling of playing than this. I recommend you to make some changes of these parts in your diff.

:arrow: I would like to revise only the pointed out and leave others as it is.

i will post the mod of the rest 4 extra diffs in a few days
and sry again for the aaaaaaaaaaaaa

:arrow: Take your time ;)
thank you m4m :)
litoluna

Koiyuki wrote:

m4m
litoluna
00:12:416 (1,5) - swap nc
->ok changed
00:26:469 (4) - raise some space like 214,8? currently is a bit close, you can also move 00:26:942 (1) - a little due to symmetry
-> fixed
01:10:521 (1) - 01:12:732 (1) - 01:20:627 (1) - unnecessay nc imo
->01:10:521 (1) - changed,other no changed
thankssssssyukiii :)

http://puu.sh/wokpe.zip
wring

Koiyuki wrote:

wring
00:42:416 (1) - unnecessary nc imo
00:56:863 (5) - the tripet is just overmapped
01:06:258 (1,4) - sawp nc and remove 01:07:521 (1) - nc? if you want to make nc patterns you should also nc 01:06:732 (3) - imo. changed some ncs
01:18:890 (2,3) - that stack is a bit near to the kiai end and may cause some reading troubles, that's not similar with 00:25:363 (1,2) - fix
Thanks mod :)
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2

[Metadata]
Version:wring's Hard
BeatmapID:1165781

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4

[Events]
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2627,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
11469,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
12732,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
21574,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
22837,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
27890,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
28205,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
31679,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
43048,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
47311,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
47469,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
47627,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
47784,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
47942,-100,4,2,1,85,0,0
48100,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
53153,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
55679,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
55995,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
56311,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
56784,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
56942,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
58205,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
63179,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
63258,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
68311,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
69574,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
70837,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
72100,-100,4,2,1,90,0,1
73363,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
78416,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
78890,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
87100,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
88521,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
94205,-100,4,2,2,30,0,0
94837,-100,4,2,2,20,0,0
95469,-100,4,2,2,10,0,0
96100,-100,4,2,2,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
434,94,2627,6,0,P|424:56|434:11,2,70,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,155,3100,2,0,P|432:121|347:131,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,190,3574,2,0,L|317:274,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,336,3890,6,0,P|217:368|152:354,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,287,4363,2,0,L|111:135,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,127,4837,2,0,P|40:95|67:73,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,147,5153,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,169,5311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,5469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,54,5627,2,0,L|316:201,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,277,6100,2,0,P|289:276|256:255,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,179,6416,6,0,P|186:232|120:242,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,287,6890,2,0,P|36:254|47:201,2,70,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,329,7363,2,0,P|97:355|46:372,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,334,7679,6,0,P|235:332|198:311,2,70,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,229,8153,2,0,P|323:223|260:250,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,318,8627,2,0,P|177:276|177:236,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,209,8942,6,0,L|257:222,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,92,9574,2,0,L|242:105,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,146,10205,6,0,P|19:209|58:282,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,306,10679,2,0,P|191:294|249:344,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,349,11153,2,0,P|349:320|398:309,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,271,11469,6,0,P|400:226|324:243,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,189,11942,2,0,P|230:129|253:55,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,44,12416,2,0,L|114:33,3,35
85,28,12732,6,0,L|98:180,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,209,13205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,288,13363,2,0,L|182:364,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,330,13679,2,0,L|87:254,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,167,13995,6,0,P|165:186|229:155,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,88,14469,2,0,P|331:54|403:68,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,122,14942,2,0,L|451:203,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,321,15258,6,0,L|370:192,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,180,15574,2,0,P|311:167|267:174,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,230,16048,2,0,P|198:201|193:167,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,252,16363,2,0,P|284:283|256:304,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,169,16679,5,8,0:0:0:0:
277,147,16758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,126,16837,2,0,P|297:93|324:73,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,127,17153,2,0,P|429:128|466:146,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,223,17469,2,0,P|481:254|488:290,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,323,17784,6,0,P|363:366|281:358,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,277,18258,2,0,P|266:284|349:281,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,209,18732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,209,18890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,142,19048,6,0,P|290:81|314:5,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,85,19521,2,0,P|143:104|75:66,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,123,19995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
13,123,20153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,191,20311,6,0,L|68:343,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,364,20784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,364,20942,2,0,P|190:366|231:343,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,286,21258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,207,21416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,129,21574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21653,12,4,22837,0:3:0:0:
138,93,23153,6,0,P|87:100|42:68,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,39,23942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,89,24100,6,0,L|243:204,1,105.000004005432
302,247,24574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,323,24732,2,0,P|253:316|214:316,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,263,25048,2,0,P|140:264|110:273,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,278,25363,5,2,0:0:0:0:
24,271,25679,2,0,L|31:335,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,186,25995,2,0,P|56:193|112:168,1,105.000004005432,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,117,26469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,51,26627,6,0,L|269:46,1,52.5000020027161
336,30,26942,2,0,P|314:79|343:143,1,105.000004005432,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,83,27416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,161,27574,2,0,P|377:189|345:203,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,192,27890,6,0,P|241:218|180:210,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,305,28521,2,0,P|370:279|431:287,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,214,28995,6,0,P|487:167|476:117,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,61,29469,2,0,P|393:65|359:64,1,52.5000020027161
291,45,29784,2,0,L|299:116,1,52.5000020027161
220,190,30100,2,0,L|228:119,1,52.5000020027161
173,260,30416,6,0,P|226:244|273:257,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,302,30890,2,0,P|319:253|330:201,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,146,31363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,67,31521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,57,31679,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,23,31837,2,0,L|157:16,2,52.5000020027161,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,57,32311,2,0,P|277:84|241:100,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,94,32627,2,0,P|153:104|133:129,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,132,32942,6,0,P|48:77|66:25,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,194,33732,2,0,P|118:249|100:301,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,257,34205,6,0,L|236:254,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,293,34521,2,0,L|288:363,1,52.5000020027161
371,264,34837,2,0,L|377:194,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,311,35153,2,0,L|501:314,1,52.5000020027161
499,233,35469,6,0,P|517:185|509:133,2,105.000004005432,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,96,36258,2,0,P|394:74|339:84,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,23,36732,6,0,L|219:31,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,76,37048,2,0,L|160:148,1,52.5000020027161
235,224,37363,2,0,L|222:152,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,154,37679,2,0,L|372:162,1,52.5000020027161
419,205,37995,5,2,0:0:0:0:
428,214,38311,2,0,P|443:263|423:334,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,303,38784,2,0,P|325:296|288:297,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,286,39100,2,0,L|231:347,2,52.5000020027161
165,232,39574,6,0,P|188:185|183:131,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,82,40048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,155,40205,2,0,P|314:167|359:160,1,78.7500030040742,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,142,40521,6,0,L|371:269,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,324,40995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,363,41153,2,0,P|258:371|204:349,1,105.000004005432,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,287,41627,2,0,L|112:293,1,52.5000020027161
78,229,41942,5,2,0:0:0:0:
100,153,42100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
126,78,42258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,92,42416,6,0,P|29:117|22:155,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,213,42732,2,0,P|175:181|179:146,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,21,43048,6,0,P|248:51|314:40,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,22,43521,2,0,P|395:61|406:101,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,149,43837,2,0,P|456:191|436:237,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,293,44153,6,0,P|355:266|271:289,1,140,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
206,320,44627,2,0,L|136:324,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,258,44942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,258,45100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,179,45258,2,0,L|183:175,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,111,45574,6,0,P|213:176|254:244,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,170,46048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,235,46205,2,0,P|276:252|320:251,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,202,46521,1,2,0:0:0:0:
363,118,46679,6,0,P|298:87|234:113,1,140,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
182,175,47153,2,0,P|163:206|161:253,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,320,47469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,293,47627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,266,47784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,343,47942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,293,48100,6,0,P|242:223|256:153,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,105,48574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,43,48732,2,0,P|331:68|418:59,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,131,49205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
414,208,49363,6,0,L|339:221,1,70,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
273,265,49679,2,0,P|227:288|160:278,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,262,49995,2,0,L|145:175,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,129,50311,2,0,L|192:42,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,102,50627,6,0,P|80:114|123:113,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,210,50942,2,0,P|286:180|358:187,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,138,51416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,101,51574,6,0,P|408:56|479:71,2,140,2|2|0,0:0|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
297,35,52363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,9,52521,2,0,P|182:5|137:13,1,70,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,74,52837,2,0,P|59:86|27:114,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,192,53153,6,0,P|13:218|3:256,1,70,4|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
73,297,53469,2,0,P|71:338|87:377,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
98,375,53705,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,376,53784,2,0,P|160:374|190:364,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
275,293,54100,2,0,L|270:362,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,54416,6,0,P|347:246|310:214,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
251,176,54732,2,0,P|324:185|378:142,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,63,55205,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,29,55363,2,0,L|216:35,1,70,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
200,39,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,53,55679,6,0,P|172:88|174:127,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,137,55995,2,0,P|100:171|101:215,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,345,56311,5,2,0:0:0:0:
104,289,56469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,334,56627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,279,56784,1,2,3:2:0:0:
237,279,56863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,279,56942,6,0,B|210:188|287:126|287:126|336:197|303:237,1,280,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,238,57890,6,0,L|353:245,3,35,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,239,58205,2,0,P|396:164|363:90,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,41,58679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,147,58837,2,0,P|268:144|303:114,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,64,59153,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,101,59311,2,0,P|148:169|190:223,1,140
262,338,59784,6,0,L|252:258,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,60100,2,0,L|329:249,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,131,60416,2,0,L|405:51,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,103,60732,6,0,P|348:141|428:122,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,79,61205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
497,161,61363,2,0,P|498:200|489:245,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,282,61679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,247,61837,2,0,P|278:237|210:283,1,140
91,314,62311,6,0,L|160:328,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,233,62627,2,0,L|6:246,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,167,62942,2,0,L|99:154,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,90,63258,6,0,L|70:77,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,58,63574,2,0,P|264:96|282:153,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,177,63890,2,0,L|259:265,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,328,64205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,328,64363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,299,64521,6,0,P|357:264|359:227,1,70
463,160,64837,2,0,L|394:155,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,161,65153,2,0,P|280:180|234:179,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,21,65469,2,0,P|345:53|347:88,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,80,65784,5,4,0:0:0:0:
105,121,65942,2,0,L|173:136,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,66258,5,2,0:0:0:0:
381,227,66416,2,0,L|313:242,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,277,66732,6,0,L|159:210,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,41,67048,2,0,L|261:92,2,70,4|2|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,67521,5,0,0:0:0:0:
245,182,67679,2,0,P|310:173|352:113,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,104,68311,6,0,P|70:161|91:242,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,294,68784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,263,68942,2,0,P|284:256|345:292,1,140,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,350,69416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
476,309,69574,6,0,L|485:227,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,123,69890,2,0,L|414:205,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,70205,2,0,P|252:191|176:150,1,140,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,220,70679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
107,137,70837,6,0,P|129:100|167:80,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,26,71153,2,0,P|259:56|261:107,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,71469,2,0,L|328:255,1,70,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,322,71784,2,0,L|243:243,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,191,72100,6,0,B|140:169|140:169|39:190,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
86,73,72574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,72,72732,2,0,B|248:94|248:94|349:73,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,56,73363,6,0,L|362:199,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
438,230,73837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
438,230,73995,2,0,L|515:258,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,338,74311,1,0,1:0:0:0:
428,366,74469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,296,74627,6,0,P|314:285|253:337,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
197,267,75100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,267,75258,2,0,P|160:251|137:223,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,187,75574,2,0,P|54:152|54:113,1,70,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,62,75890,5,4,0:0:0:0:
145,62,76048,2,0,L|136:139,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
217,185,76363,2,0,L|226:108,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
298,213,76679,2,0,P|278:249|249:267,1,70,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
225,115,76995,6,0,P|286:89|359:104,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
394,193,77469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
486,161,77627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,258,77784,2,0,L|484:310,3,35,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,312,78100,2,0,L|416:362,3,35,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,348,78416,6,0,P|320:366|249:352,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
183,301,78890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,307,79205,2,0,L|172:380,2,70,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,266,79679,6,0,P|279:214|266:133,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,72,80153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,72,80311,2,0,B|170:78|170:78|129:63|129:63|83:69,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,135,80784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,149,80942,6,0,L|94:304,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,351,81416,2,0,P|103:319|167:332,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,304,81890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
225,222,82048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,178,82205,6,0,P|332:121|321:50,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,332,83153,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,158,83469,6,0,P|195:147|258:177,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,153,83942,2,0,B|345:204|345:204|322:233|322:233|330:283,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,348,84416,2,0,L|244:278,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,243,84732,6,0,P|188:180|254:162,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,153,85205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,85363,2,0,P|329:94|258:62,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,162,85995,6,0,P|121:164|192:196,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,374,86627,2,0,P|381:316|329:283,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,239,87100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,199,87258,6,0,P|392:169|474:177,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,215,87890,2,0,P|113:217|49:179,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,68,88521,6,0,B|328:58|357:128|345:190|258:206|258:206|284:205|312:218|324:248|309:280|323:321|350:335|350:335|377:339,1,420,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,215,89784,2,0,P|189:285|193:362,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,75,90416,2,0,P|171:142|181:222,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,116,91048,6,0,P|389:110|442:152,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,328,91679,2,0,P|358:258|364:187,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,145,92311,2,0,P|103:155|32:131,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,92,92942,5,2,0:0:0:0:
238,92,93100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,169,93258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,242,93416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,318,93574,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93732,12,0,96100,0:0:0:0:
Homura-

Koiyuki wrote:

hmr
01:15:890 (1,2,3,4) - only thing i found weird, personally recommend http://puu.sh/wi2vp/0c19d54bd2.jpg that may work better, it's not necessay to click 01:16:679 - because they are all strong beats
:arrow: Beginners are more likely to hit when it gets a stronger note and if you increase the density more than this, since you are concerned about the difference with Easy diff, no change
thank's for mod
Koiyuki
no kds for this post

general
Found unused .wav files:
- normal-hitwhistle9.wav
- normal-hitclap9.wav

vellya
00:35:153 (4) - normal whistle sounds a bit weird in this part, auto is ok
00:37:679 (4) - 00:40:205 (4) - 00:43:995 (5) - ^
01:11:705 - duplicate green line
01:16:363 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this part is a little overmapped, piano sound is not such crowded

momoko
00:11:469 (1,1) - finish is over-emphasized imo, whistle is enough
00:13:205 (4,5) - that's not really a good idea to use 3/4 slider to ignore the beat of 00:13:363 -
00:43:837 (4) - stack with 00:43:521 (2) - ?
quite enjoyable diff

rizia
missing a silenced sliderslide89.wav?
00:11:153 - from this time 40% volume is too low for fitting the music, 60% recommend
00:46:679 (1,2) - swap nc?
00:55:995 - useless greenline

Re:TraumenD
00:42:416 (4,5) - trappp, nc on 5?
01:16:995 (6) - nc, and swap 01:17:469 (1,5) - nc
emmm those jumps

omg it's really a machine-like and tired work to check your hitsounds, i wont do that again
call me later
5hiki

Koiyuki wrote:

no kds for this post

vellya
00:35:153 (4) - normal whistle sounds a bit weird in this part, auto is ok it by an accent. sorry keep it
00:37:679 (4) - 00:40:205 (4) - 00:43:995 (5) - ^
01:11:705 - duplicate green line  ok
01:16:363 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this part is a little overmapped, piano sound is not such crowded i think that it's not particularly a problem.
thank you for mod ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsm1gqhq3h88e ... D.osu?dl=0
Topic Starter
Erisan

Koiyuki wrote:

no kds for this post

general
Found unused .wav files:
- normal-hitwhistle9.wav
- normal-hitclap9.wav

:arrow: deleted cookiezi's Insane 01:10:205 (5) - Nhitclap9 & Nhitwhistle9

Re:TraumenD
00:42:416 (4,5) - trappp, nc on 5?
01:16:995 (6) - nc, and swap 01:17:469 (1,5) - nc
emmm those jumps

omg it's really a machine-like and tired work to check your hitsounds, i wont do that again
call me later

:arrow: ok
thanks yuki :)
Rizia
00:46:679 (1) - part start at here, so i nc
osu file format v14

[General]
SampleSet: Normal

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 90148
DistanceSpacing: 0.8

[Metadata]
Version:wkyik's Extra
BeatmapID:1165780

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.6
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
0,0,"BGrizia.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2627,-200,4,2,89,40,0,0
11153,-200,4,2,89,60,0,0
12732,-111.111111111111,4,2,89,50,0,0
22837,-142.857142857143,4,2,89,40,0,0
43048,-111.111111111111,4,2,89,40,0,0
48100,-142.857142857143,4,2,89,50,0,0
53153,-111.111111111111,4,2,89,50,0,0
55679,-100,4,2,89,40,0,0
55995,-100,4,2,89,50,0,0
56311,-100,4,2,89,60,0,0
56784,-142.857142857143,4,2,89,70,0,0
57574,-200,4,2,21,40,0,0
57890,-100,4,2,89,40,0,0
58205,-100,4,1,89,70,0,1
78416,-100,4,1,89,60,0,0
78890,-142.857142857143,4,2,89,40,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
232,96,2627,6,0,P|260:95|288:88,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,56,2942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,180,3100,2,0,P|250:204|242:232,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,303,3415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,164,3574,2,0,P|161:139|141:119,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,79,3889,5,2,0:0:0:0:
80,268,4048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,252,4205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,352,4363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,352,4837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,304,5153,6,0,L|392:248,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,5469,2,0,L|232:232,1,45,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,280,5942,5,0,0:0:0:0:
432,204,6099,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,48,6416,6,0,P|163:47|124:69,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,184,6890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,184,7048,2,0,L|188:128,1,45
276,252,7363,2,0,L|282:296,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,312,7679,5,2,0:0:0:0:
268,224,7837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,328,7995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,336,8153,2,0,L|96:328,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,180,8469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,200,8627,2,0,L|215:205,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,240,8942,6,0,L|404:132,2,90,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,240,9890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,232,10205,6,0,L|294:294,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,192,10521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,348,10679,2,0,P|236:344|292:376,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,11153,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,276,11469,6,0,P|104:220|112:168,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,102,11942,2,0,L|301:147|308:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,108,12416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,172,12574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,172,12653,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,172,12732,6,0,P|244:124|176:52,1,161.999995056153,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,108,13205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,248,13363,2,0,P|122:208|127:167,1,80.9999975280763,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,112,13679,2,0,P|28:152|35:192,1,80.9999975280763
64,320,13995,6,0,P|104:304|224:300,1,161.999995056153,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,102,14469,1,8,0:3:0:0:
336,264,14627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,14784,1,8,0:3:0:0:
396,136,14942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,64,15100,1,8,0:3:0:0:
352,236,15258,6,0,P|300:232|172:224,1,161.999995056153,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,320,15732,2,0,L|56:276,2,40.4999987640381,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,212,16048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,156,16205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,344,16363,5,2,0:0:0:0:
340,120,16679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,212,16837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,84,16995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,272,17153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,112,17311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,17469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,184,17627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,364,17784,6,0,L|316:356,1,80.9999975280763,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,300,18100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,192,18258,2,0,P|273:232|264:272,1,80.9999975280763
360,140,18574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,220,18732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,332,18890,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,332,18969,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,332,19048,6,0,P|380:316|440:312,1,80.9999975280763
272,192,19363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,344,19521,2,0,P|244:304|270:250,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,160,19837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
164,142,19995,2,0,P|179:179|184:220,1,80.9999975280763
88,248,20311,5,4,0:0:0:0:
264,144,20469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,88,20627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,220,20784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,16,20942,5,4,0:0:0:0:
88,248,21100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,88,21258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,21416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,352,21574,5,4,0:0:0:0:
400,352,22837,6,0,P|416:304|408:224,1,125.999996154785,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,116,23469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,204,23784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,280,23942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,260,24100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,208,24416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,144,24732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,64,25048,2,0,P|152:112|156:152,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,248,25363,5,2,0:0:0:0:
4,152,25679,2,0,P|35:157|66:161,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,248,25995,2,0,P|184:244|288:236,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,344,26469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,276,26627,6,0,L|272:348,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,248,26942,2,0,L|133:185,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,180,27258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,276,27416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,104,27574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,368,27890,5,4,0:3:0:0:
280,276,28048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,348,28205,2,0,P|400:344|440:336,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,28521,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,196,28837,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,164,28995,2,0,P|300:220|312:304,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,196,29469,2,0,P|456:133|461:70,2,125.999996154785,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,100,30416,6,0,P|180:80|84:88,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,280,30890,2,0,B|144:232|128:156|128:156|156:148|204:192,1,188.999994232178,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,176,31679,6,0,L|388:184,1,62.9999980773926
280,92,31995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,64,32153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,32311,2,0,L|305:281,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,144,32627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,280,32784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,108,32942,5,4,0:3:0:0:
296,192,33100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,280,33258,2,0,P|244:292|196:300,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,220,33574,2,0,P|96:224|196:240,1,125.999996154785
280,280,34048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,280,34205,6,0,P|270:217|265:154,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,50,34837,2,0,P|469:113|459:176,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,280,35469,6,0,P|236:272|188:268,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,304,35784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,252,35942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,148,36100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,148,36258,2,0,P|140:179|146:210,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,68,36574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,210,36732,5,2,0:0:0:0:
48,116,36890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,288,37048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,288,37363,2,0,P|152:280|200:284,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,37679,2,0,P|288:352|336:348,1,62.9999980773926
464,260,37995,5,4,0:3:0:0:
380,284,38153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,176,38311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,260,38469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,348,38627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,348,38942,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,240,39100,2,0,P|340:228|236:236,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,324,39574,2,0,P|49:293|47:261,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,192,39890,2,0,P|161:223|155:254,1,62.9999980773926
44,124,40205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,368,40521,5,2,0:0:0:0:
304,148,40837,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,192,40995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,252,41153,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,92,41469,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,92,41627,2,0,L|200:232,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,42100,5,2,0:0:0:0:
233,337,42258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,184,42416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,364,42574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,244,42732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,244,42811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,244,42890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,244,42969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,244,43048,6,0,P|72:236|8:240,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,128,43363,2,0,P|140:127|180:119,1,80.9999975280763,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,40,43679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,40,43758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,40,43837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,216,43995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,136,44153,5,8,0:3:0:0:
416,176,44311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,136,44469,1,8,0:3:0:0:
328,296,44627,6,0,L|324:216,1,80.9999975280763
144,64,44942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,160,45100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,116,45258,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,123,45337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,131,45416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,139,45495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,147,45574,6,0,P|320:159|256:156,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,160,45890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,56,46048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,240,46205,2,0,P|288:200|164:204,1,161.999995056153,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,328,46679,5,8,0:3:0:0:
236,288,46837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,196,46995,1,8,0:3:0:0:
200,368,47153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,47311,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,256,47469,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,72,47627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,128,47784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,312,47942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48416,2,0,P|300:184|340:180,1,62.9999980773926
452,148,48732,2,8,P|444:192|432:300,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,364,49205,6,8,P|312:301|302:239,1,125.999996154785,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,164,49679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,164,49995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,328,50153,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,140,50311,1,8,0:3:0:0:
180,280,50469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,50627,6,0,L|184:200,1,125.999996154785,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,51100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,128,51258,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,128,51574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,36,51732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,64,51890,6,0,P|204:99|184:150,1,62.9999980773926
64,232,52205,2,0,P|96:216|150:209,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,276,52521,2,0,P|254:255|221:212,1,62.9999980773926,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,368,52837,2,0,P|150:336|158:306,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,232,53153,5,4,0:0:0:0:
404,232,53469,2,0,L|392:320,1,80.9999975280763,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,176,53784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,116,53942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,268,54100,2,0,P|256:275|215:277,1,80.9999975280763
176,264,54337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,264,54416,6,0,P|164:316|160:364,1,80.9999975280763
40,196,54732,2,0,P|80:190|119:180,1,80.9999975280763,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,76,55048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,208,55205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,40,55363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,108,55521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,108,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,108,55679,6,0,P|67:62|78:18,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,176,55995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,76,56153,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,112,56311,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,244,56469,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,16,56627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,304,56784,5,8,0:0:0:0:
227,314,56942,2,0,B|171:306|123:338|123:338|91:258|119:198,1,251.999992309571,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,167,57890,6,0,L|20:212,1,45
172,259,58048,2,0,L|180:304,1,45
23,339,58205,6,0,P|93:287|179:303,1,180,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,112,58679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,112,58758,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,112,58837,2,0,L|104:212,1,90,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
112,380,59153,1,10,0:0:0:0:
264,280,59311,6,0,P|266:236|238:188,1,90,2|0,2:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,112,59627,1,0,2:0:0:0:
82,270,59784,2,0,L|172:259,1,90,10|0,0:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
340,80,60100,2,0,L|250:68,1,90,2|0,0:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
116,112,60416,1,10,0:0:0:0:
264,280,60574,1,0,2:0:0:0:
90,359,60732,6,0,P|84:314|82:270,1,90,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
228,368,61048,1,10,0:0:0:0:
320,204,61205,1,2,2:0:0:0:
300,192,61284,1,2,2:0:0:0:
276,188,61363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,270,61521,1,0,2:0:0:0:
320,352,61679,1,10,0:0:0:0:
196,128,61837,6,0,P|181:170|182:215,1,90,2|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,56,62153,1,0,2:0:0:0:
8,188,62311,2,0,P|52:188|95:174,1,90,10|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
355,84,62627,2,0,P|311:77|272:56,1,90,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
100,0,62942,2,0,P|115:41|116:86,1,90,14|0,0:0|2:0,2:0:0:0:
128,316,63258,6,0,P|156:280|296:288,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,160,63732,1,2,2:0:0:0:
416,160,63811,1,2,2:0:0:0:
416,160,63890,2,0,L|404:264,1,90,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
220,352,64205,1,10,0:0:0:0:
320,196,64363,6,0,P|272:184|220:176,1,90,2|2,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,72,64679,1,0,2:0:0:0:
232,177,64837,1,10,0:0:0:0:
464,248,64995,1,0,2:0:0:0:
288,292,65153,2,0,P|290:336|295:381,1,90,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
192,112,65469,1,10,0:0:0:0:
288,292,65627,1,0,2:0:0:0:
64,240,65784,6,0,P|132:228|244:216,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,24,66258,1,0,2:0:0:0:
281,124,66416,2,0,P|236:119|192:112,1,90,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
52,152,66732,2,0,P|43:107|39:63,1,90,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
96,340,67048,6,0,P|136:360|240:276,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,112,67521,1,0,2:0:0:0:
146,227,67679,2,0,L|152:272,1,45
328,332,67837,2,0,L|333:287,1,45
264,124,67995,2,0,L|248:239,1,90,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
452,160,68311,5,6,0:0:0:0:
252,213,68469,1,2,2:0:0:0:
432,288,68627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,124,68784,1,2,2:0:0:0:
280,320,68942,2,0,P|235:317|191:306,1,90,2|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
124,144,69258,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,213,69416,1,2,0:2:0:0:
252,213,69495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,213,69574,6,0,P|296:210|340:199,1,90,6|2,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
124,144,69890,1,10,0:0:0:0:
340,199,70048,1,2,2:0:0:0:
136,312,70205,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,72,70363,1,2,2:0:0:0:
284,356,70521,1,10,0:0:0:0:
284,356,70679,1,2,2:0:0:0:
40,240,70837,6,0,L|144:228,1,90,4|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
283,356,71153,2,0,P|286:311|270:269,1,90,10|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
208,72,71469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,199,71627,1,2,2:0:0:0:
312,24,71784,2,0,P|300:72|288:124,1,90,10|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
200,324,72100,6,0,P|188:276|176:224,1,90,6|2,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
44,112,72416,2,0,P|97:123|148:138,1,90,10|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
340,199,72732,2,0,P|286:210|235:225,1,90,10|2,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
60,348,73048,2,0,P|68:304|80:276,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,212,73205,2,0,P|144:256|156:284,1,45
216,344,73363,5,12,0:0:0:0:
172,128,73521,1,0,2:0:0:0:
136,340,73679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,172,73837,1,0,2:0:0:0:
356,296,73995,5,10,0:0:0:0:
220,140,74153,1,0,2:0:0:0:
392,44,74311,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,248,74469,1,2,2:1:0:0:
292,32,74627,5,8,0:0:0:0:
352,224,74784,1,0,2:0:0:0:
108,112,74942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
372,204,75100,1,0,2:0:0:0:
76,248,75258,5,10,0:0:0:0:
340,88,75416,1,0,2:0:0:0:
344,372,75574,2,0,P|292:368|240:360,1,90,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
108,112,75890,5,6,0:0:0:0:
180,308,76048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,156,76205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,248,76363,5,6,0:0:0:0:
308,160,76521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,60,76679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,256,76837,5,8,0:0:0:0:
128,24,76995,2,0,L|148:232,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,376,77469,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,256,77627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,256,77705,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,77784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,352,77942,6,0,L|392:345,1,45
348,200,78100,2,0,L|340:252,1,45
232,376,78258,2,0,L|225:331,1,45
120,252,78416,5,4,0:0:0:0:
348,352,78732,1,0,2:0:0:0:
348,352,78890,2,0,P|368:288|356:208,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,160,79363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,263,79521,2,0,L|256:256,2,62.9999980773926
144,164,79995,6,0,P|152:112|172:88,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,72,80311,2,0,P|321:104|331:134,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,263,80627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,160,80784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,312,80942,6,0,P|348:304|440:292,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,263,81416,2,0,P|149:255|57:243,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,176,81890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,368,82048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,368,82205,6,0,L|197:305,1,62.9999980773926
360,160,82521,2,0,L|353:222,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,82837,2,0,L|222:217,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,318,83153,2,0,L|303:311,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,288,83469,5,2,0:0:0:0:
160,224,83627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,332,83784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,280,83942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,216,84258,5,0,0:0:0:0:
64,152,84416,2,0,P|95:152|126:147,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,84,84732,6,0,P|277:84|214:75,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,331,85363,2,0,P|220:269|252:216,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,144,85995,5,2,0:0:0:0:
416,228,86153,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,124,86311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,296,86469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,248,86627,2,0,L|364:232,1,125.999996154785
240,272,87100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,124,87258,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,124,87574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
268,196,87732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,36,87890,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,220,88205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,88521,5,2,0:0:0:0:
112,352,89784,6,0,P|108:320|216:348,1,188.999994232178,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,90416,2,0,P|312:332|312:288,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,164,90732,2,0,P|241:195|249:226,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,316,91048,6,0,P|392:308|488:304,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,176,91521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,176,91679,2,0,P|302:174|240:164,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,284,92311,6,0,B|12:225|58:167|58:167|136:177|148:253,1,251.999992309571,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,332,93258,2,0,P|336:320|296:324,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,332,93495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,336,93574,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93653,12,2,96100,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Erisan

Koiyuki wrote:

no kds for this post

momoko
00:11:469 (1,1) - finish is over-emphasized imo, whistle is enough

:arrow: The sound of the piano is getting stronger, so I don't think it's a problem with the finish.

00:13:205 (4,5) - that's not really a good idea to use 3/4 slider to ignore the beat of 00:13:363 -

:arrow: I don't change the piano because I have priority.

00:43:837 (4) - stack with 00:43:521 (2) - ?

:arrow: keep it

quite enjoyable diff
thank you for modding :)
Koiyuki
recheck

general
The following hitsounds are unused:
- normal-hitwhistle21.wav
- normal-hitwhistle9.wav
- normal-hitclap9.wav
- normal-hitclap21.wav

the checking tec shows the lost of 9 again, i think if u set the green line at 01:10:363 - to 01:10:284 - in cookiezi's insane, the problem should be solved
also the 21

Lecana's Insane
i dont know what happened, but there are ton's of duplicate green line in your diffs after you fixed, copy error?

vellya's Extra
00:31:363 - duplicate green line
show more