forum

[Archived] Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Awex9000
So I started playing this game about 5 days ago, and I got hooked. Played almost non-stop since, and started hearing about players using tablets. Did research and got myself this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CJLOE7W/re ... =UTF8&th=1

It seems that every time I hover/touch the pen tip to the tablet surface, it auto-centers itself. Is this normal? If not, is there a fix?
Espionage724
You know osu! has gotten pretty far when 3rd-party vendors start selling non-endorsed hardware for it :p

In any case, that doesn't sound normal. What OS do you use? Did you install any drivers for the tablet? And do you happen to have anything metal or strongly-magnetic underneath the tablet?
Topic Starter
Awex9000

Espionage724 wrote:

You know osu! has gotten pretty far when 3rd-party vendors start selling non-endorsed hardware for it :p

In any case, that doesn't sound normal. What OS do you use? Did you install any drivers for the tablet? And do you happen to have anything metal or strongly-magnetic underneath the tablet?
It's supposed to be plug and play, and drivers are for pressure sensitivity for drawing applications. Pretty sure its just the fact that I have to get used to having a limited space to work with, as I'm adjusting. On Windows 10 btw

I think I'm good now, it's just a matter of relearning how to play the game. Thanks for responding tho (:
Starrodkirby86
I recall seeing that you should have the sensitivity as 1.0x for tablets. If there are other tablet settings you can always mess around with, you're free to do so as well. Having it auto-center sounds like a big nuisance... :?
Topic Starter
Awex9000

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I recall seeing that you should have the sensitivity as 1.0x for tablets. If there are other tablet settings you can always mess around with, you're free to do so as well. Having it auto-center sounds like a big nuisance... :?
Alright, I'll mess around with some settings. I kinda got used to auto center, its not too too bad, just different.