forum

Audiopizza - Daughter of the Flame

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quinten
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Quinten
I'm going to try to get this map ranked. Maybe someday it will be? :) Hopefully!
First map I'm going to try and rank.

Questions

I have a few questions regarding my map.
Also because a few people told me that the Wiki on Mapping is outdated and a lot of information isn't relevant anymore?

Title
The song was composed by Audiopizza, and you can purchase the song from his website.
He originally named the 'song' Epic Hybrid Trailer.
Audiopizza gave permission to Youtube channel HDSounDI to upload his track and get some more publicity.
HDSoundDI changed the track name to Daughter of Flame. Is this ok, or not.
Asking because the original name wasn't really meant as a title for a song. More of a description so people can easily find this and use this in games/trailers etc.
Source: This website where he sells his tracks - https://market.envato.com/?_ga=1.186336 ... 1477318324

Easy difficulty
(WIP)

Normal difficulty
(WIP)

Hard dificulty
01:18:226 (2,3) - AiMod tells me the distance between the notes in this section is too far. I can't move them close with Distans Snap enabled though?
01:28:548 (2,3) - Same as above.

Insane difficulty
I didn't use Distant Snap at all, because I thought it wasn't really required on an insane.
AiMod still gives all these as errors when I enable Distant Snap (obviously) - can I just ignore this or is this actually unrankable?

Guest Difficulties

If you want to make a GD, just leave a reply here or poke me in-game!
At the moment I'm looking for somebody that could map a(n) easy/normal GD for this mapset.

Modding

If you want to mod my map, please do! :D
I'm happy to take mods into consideration.
I can do M4M, but I'm not very experienced yet. Keep that in mind. I'll do my best though!