forum

Electro Swing Skin V1.0 [osu! + Mania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

The Electro Swing skin is based on 1940s–1950s style graphic design and swing culture, as well as Electro Swing. This skin is meant to be as flashy as possible while retaining enough playability. The sounds have been skinned from scratch to emphasize the retro-modern vibe.

Download Here!

WARNING: It is forbidden to publish any mix skin containing elements from this skin. No exceptions.
119 MB .osk
Haskorion
Dude, fuck that combo-x.png (or whatever prefix you are using), it's too huge! Imagine other players playing exclusively 4:3 and they don't see the bottom area notes because of that huge COMBO when they don't disable UI.
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

Haskorion wrote:

Dude, fuck that combo-x.png (or whatever prefix you are using), it's too huge! Imagine other players playing exclusively 4:3 and they don't see the bottom area notes because of that huge COMBO when they don't disable UI.

Still stuck in 4:3, huh? That's a shame. (⌐■_■)
BleakStrex
EPIC :D
deadbeat
i do actually think making the combo information in the bottom left smaller might be better. not for the same reasons Haskorion said, but it just feels larger than it needs to be
AGRX
interesting! :O
Saturnalize

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Haskorion wrote:

I thought it's unwise to blame people for having a 4:3 screen.
I'm using 16:10 monitor (yeah, it's wide) and honestly yeah the combo is too big. As well as the trumpet, but maybe it was me (since people doesn't complain about it so far)

still waiting for the full skinned, this looks appealing (but I'm not gonna use it for intensive playing, let's be honest)
SN7

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Thats pretty rude thing to say. There is lot of people that play at 4:3 on widescreen monitors, Myself included, because it feels better to them.
Nixot
The theme has been executed really well and its consistent through all aspects, a solid skin that really sells the 1940's vibe, only one small complaint would be the combo, its very big and its quite hard to deal with even when playing on 16:9/10, just as feedback i'd suggest reducing the size of the combo.

Aside from that the skin is really beautiful, great job man.
Jude
love the retro vibe, really cool
NeXt4r_
thanks for uploading the old skin
flowbro03
This skin is so awesome, the theme is great and I'll try to play every caravan palace song on osu on both std and mania just cause it fits too well.
I really have to say thank you JapanYoshiTheGamer for being an awesome dude and making this great skin! It's such a shame that there are so little special skins like yours. I love every skin you've made and I hope you continue to make these special skins!
cbr0b
I don't see the combo thing, I put it in through the files but I do not see it ingame. I have no way to tell what my combo is without it so I would like to know how to fix this please.
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

cbr0b wrote:

I don't see the combo thing, I put it in through the files but I do not see it ingame. I have no way to tell what my combo is without it so I would like to know how to fix this please.

I don't know what you're talking about because the combo numbers are included by default.
-glug-
may i marry you?! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL ARTIST
Zard0Z
This... is really good......like reeeaaaallly goood.......
SHADOWCRI
this skin is fantastic gooood job
Aidooo
I'd like to download the skin, but I can't open the link ; - ;