forum

Yui Furukawa (CV.Akane Tomonaga) - Ashita Mata Aeru yo ne

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knarf
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Plaudible
Is this your first map? :o It's not too bad, but there's some underlying flaws and things you can work on.

Feeling lazy today, srry :( gonna give a brief run-down of things to improve on and some guides that may help.

You seem to have a decent grasp on aesthetics, so you can definitely work on improving that from where you are now. However, I had some issues with your actual mapping and the things you chose to map to.

Going to be mainly looking at your Hard.

• 00:12:799 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - This entire section is literally mapped to only one sound in the song, with some extra sliders dabbled in to compensate. Try to map the strongest parts in the song - the vocals? Maybe the piano? etc.

00:33:225 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - In this section, you randomly switch between things with no real coherence as far as I can see. Some sliderheads and sliders seem to fit the vocals, then suddenly they grow really long and have nothing to do with the vocals. You need to be consistent and choose something you can map to so a player can decipher the rhythm :)

Some things are blatantly overdone. 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) is unnecessarily large, and you're not mapping a lot of the vocals and stuff. The lyrics are basically obsolete in your mapping at 00:58:119 (6,7,1). Map to the song, remember: star pp jumps are cool, but if you use them they need to be appropriate. I also mean overdone in that you start with 00:55:087 (4,5), and then it escalates into the star with little change in music to justify increase.

01:00:034 (3,4,5,6) - In the two huge empty places, you're again, neglecting vocals. There's a lot you can map to, you don't have to make 1/1 cross screen jumps :U

01:08:012 (2,3,4) - This is a little more appropriate, but this spacing is a lot...

01:28:278 (8) - I also suggest not using so many repeats on sliders like this. 1/4 kicksliders it's more appropriate if the song allows it, and the song is fast enough, but this many repeats will throw a person off :( at most like 4 like at 01:25:246 (3,4).
Some things I suggest you look at
t/208596
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... tics_2015/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pishifat/videos
I hope these will help you out a bit. Feel free to PM me in game or via forum if you need more help, I'm just really tired today and don't feel like modding intensely xd srry
Yoshimaro
Placeholder c: hi c:

this is your first map and im about to go to sleep so ill just go over emphasis and a bit of rhythm choice on the top diff

hard
nice aesthetic, sliders are pretty uniform throughout the map and when i press ctrl a i can see that you used most of the mapping space, which is good. however, the way the notes are placed is pretty random from combo to combo and it makes it seem like you mapped it this way JUST to fill the mapping space. this should never be the excuse, its ok to have a low amount of mapping space covered as long as the flow is nice and the aesthetic isnt very cramped, in fact its preferable in comparison to having high amount of mapping space that loses its personality from combo to combo. how to fix that? 90% of the time its going to be emphasis.

00:01:310 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3) - this for the most part is good so i wont cover it

00:19:182 (2,3) - compare to 00:14:076 (2,1) - . understandably, the voice is in a higher pitch here 00:20:459 - than it was here 00:15:353 - , but this logic is not uniform throughout the map, you immediately do 00:24:289 (2,3) - another enormous gap at the lower pitch. and if you weren't mapping the intensity of the jumps to the pitch of the singer, then the only thread of logic i could think of to explain the emphasis in the first place is gone.

00:51:416 (5,6,7,8) - look at the way you hitsounded them and then look at the way you mapped them. a good way to capture a "crescendo" effect in the notes would be to have the notes increase in distance as they get louder. this isn't wrong how it is now, but the spacing in the map is so inconsistent with itself that i dont really know what to point out tbh xD

00:55:725 - when i delete the note here, i can hear a seriously quiet beat but its not loud enough to warrant a blue tic slider. its really jarring to switch from half rhythm to quarter rhythm without anything audible over hitsounds. a good way to fix would be to start on 00:55:565 - and apply the snap hitsound thing (oh yeah you have nice hitsounds, the bells compliment the subtlety of the map c:)

00:57:321 - if you were mapping to the voice, you missed this stressed hard syllable

00:57:799 (5) - why so heavily emphasized? at 4.33, this is the largest jump in the entire string of notes 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - and it has the least amount of musical anything to map to, aside from keeping the rhythm so the cursor doesnt feel lonely.

01:01:310 (5) - there's a heavier piano note here which i guess warrants some emphasis but 01:01:948 (6,7,8) - should be reduced. if you were mapping those to the violin, then use a NC to help clarify a change in mapped musical element.

01:14:076 (4,5,6,7) - switch to a different musical element, use NC. i'd say dont map to background elements at all in this map tho because her voice really is just the most audible part of the song, so anything else would have to be aided through hitsounds

again, just compare a pre kiai 00:19:182 (2,3,3,4) - to during kiai something like 01:05:140 (3,4,5,6) - . it is no way as intense 00:19:182 - as it is here 01:05:140 - lmao

its not all bad tho, look you know what a blanket is 01:25:246 (3,4) - so thats more than most when they start xD

typically, a hard diff should not be having cross map jumps, and i can see your DS is set on 4.5 which is like 4x more than it should be for a hard diff LOL if you changed it to like 1.3 or 1.4, you could get a lot more consistent results. of course you can free hand notes in hard diffs to your liking for emphasis and things but for patterns like 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - its just a good idea generally to break flow more than just triangles, and DS can really help with that but at a lower setting.

also pulled from the mod response below me

"Here is the most silent part of the song, and therefore I map all the instruments, including drum, piano, violin. I never map on vocals. The reason you may think I am mapping on vocals is probably some instruments overlap with it."

its a reoccurring theme in all of your mods that its much easier to hear the vocals than it is to hear the instruments, because it is. if you want to map the instruments in a distinguishable way, lets look at something like 01:07:693 (1,2,3,4) -
i hear vocals, i hear violin, and i even hear the background beat more here than i do in other parts that you mapped to so this is the perfect example. lets omit vocals because that ends abruptly on 01:07:693 - . by mapping 01:07:693 (1) - a 1/4 slider, it makes it seem like you're trying to capture her abrupt ending on 01:07:853 - , but if you were trying to map to the violin, then this way of mapping conflicts with 01:08:012 - 1. because the vocals are just louder and easier to here and 2. because the violin strokes also occur in 1/4 rhythm. if you want to map to the violin here in a way that is super super obvious, you have 2 options: map 01:08:012 (2,3,4) - as 1/4 sliders just as you did 01:07:693 (1) - to capture the violin stroke or map 01:07:693 - and 01:08:331 - as 1/2 sliders. if you were trying to map the background beat out of all of this, then you missed all of the blue tics, especially 01:08:491 - . the background beat in comparison to the voice and violin is pretty inaudible so im going to assume you didnt map to that.
^^^
the reason this is important is because you immediately go and ambiguously map whatever 01:08:970 (5) - starts on all elements and only ends on the background beat, which was the most inaudible element in 01:07:693 (1,2,3,4) - . it also completely skips "ma" and "te" for the vocals on 01:09:289 - and 01:09:608 - so idk anymore from measure to measure if what is happening anymore. also, completely misses the lower violin note 01:09:927 - and the higher violin note 01:10:885 -

just to repeat: "I map all the instruments". this is nice and all but being so ambiguous with the rhythm is super jarring for the player and is really difficult to handle. one thing you might consider is mapping something consistent like the vocals or violin and then hitsounding the background beat.

if i could show you my first map you would be proud LOL omg it was an abomination, this is actually fuck tons better than a lot of peoples first maps so dont feel bad about anything, just build on your next map and keep building, never get discouraged. if you want me to recheck your map / mod other maps you have, feel free to pm me again and ill get to it pretty quickly (i was dealing with typhoon today lol)

BACKGROUND LADY IS CUTE WAUW

EDIT: also noticing from other mod responses, you should color code your responses in a way thats clear with what you agree with and what you disagree with... or what you think might be a good idea and what you think is stupid and should never be meNTIOND EvEr aGAIN Xd... its very helpful for BNs and is also easier to see for other modders when they're trying to figure out what you explained already
Saileach
Easy

• - 00:04:821 (4) - 00:09:927 (4) - Do not use repeating sliders past 1 repeat on easy diffs, it is very confusing for new players.
    - 00:02:268 (2) - and 00:07:374 (2) - These are borderline kicksliders and shouldnt be used, kicksliders are unrankable for lower diffs, maybe extend them for the entire length of the violin sound
    - 00:12:799 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Don't just place the same note for 20 seconds, it starts getting boring after like 5 seconds. Maybe try mapping to another sound other than that one sound.
    - 00:45:034 (3,1,2) - i cant even tell what you mapped to here, it seems like random placement, its like half vocal half violin
    - 00:51:416 (3) - Same as the first point
    - 01:03:863 (1,2) - blanket this like http://puu.sh/rKqoB/c213e72fcb.jpg
    - I'm about 90% sure you are not allowed to change the DS or the Slider velocity in lower diffs from what you originally started with.
    - Try to only stick to 1/1 placement unless you have to go 1/2. never 1/4 in easy.

Normal

• -Try to only stick to 1/1 and 1/2 placement in normals, almost never use 1/4
    - 00:15:353 (2,3) - This would confuse new players imo
    - Honestly i would suggest mapping to the vocals rather than the violin
    - You should try and not change the slider velocity and dont change the DS from 1.5 to 1.7

Hard

• - Making all these sliders 00:01:151 (1) - into a 1/1 slider and then for 00:02:427 (3) - adding a note just before it would play better ike this http://puu.sh/rKqPV/a820bbddfb.jpg
    - 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - I would not reccomend doing this...
    - Plaudible's mod is one you should look at for the hard diff.
Topic Starter
Knarf

Plaudible wrote:

Is this your first map? :o It's not too bad, but there's some underlying flaws and things you can work on.

Feeling lazy today, srry :( gonna give a brief run-down of things to improve on and some guides that may help.

You seem to have a decent grasp on aesthetics, so you can definitely work on improving that from where you are now. However, I had some issues with your actual mapping and the things you chose to map to.

Going to be mainly looking at your Hard.

• 00:12:799 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - This entire section is literally mapped to only one sound in the song, with some extra sliders dabbled in to compensate. Try to map the strongest parts in the song - the vocals? Maybe the piano? etc.
    Hmm... I think mapping the vocals is not as beautiful as mapping the instruments. The drums is the loudest, so I map all the drums. I also include some piano as along as it is loud enough. Some piano is very silent and cannot be heard without 25% speed and very loud volume, so I omit them. Anyway, I think this is a slow paced song and it maybe okay to leave a lot of places blank.

00:33:225 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - In this section, you randomly switch between things with no real coherence as far as I can see. Some sliderheads and sliders seem to fit the vocals, then suddenly they grow really long and have nothing to do with the vocals. You need to be consistent and choose something you can map to so a player can decipher the rhythm :)
    Here is the most silent part of the song, and therefore I map all the instruments, including drum, piano, violin. I never map on vocals. The reason you may think I am mapping on vocals is probably some instruments overlap with it.

Some things are blatantly overdone. 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) is unnecessarily large, and you're not mapping a lot of the vocals and stuff. The lyrics are basically obsolete in your mapping at 00:58:119 (6,7,1). Map to the song, remember: star pp jumps are cool, but if you use them they need to be appropriate. I also mean overdone in that you start with 00:55:087 (4,5), and then it escalates into the star with little change in music to justify increase.
    As before, I map all the instruments. not including vocals. Here I put emphasize on violin and therefore I try to put every violin at the beginning of the slider. If there is consecutive violin, I will put circles. I make the DS for all violin to be 4.5x, and other instruments like drum, piano to be 3.0x. If you look carefully, the jump of 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) is not very large, following the patterns of 4.5x. Actually, it is 4.3x only due to not enough space XD Hope you can understand!

01:00:034 (3,4,5,6) - In the two huge empty places, you're again, neglecting vocals. There's a lot you can map to, you don't have to make 1/1 cross screen jumps :U I agree that 1/1 jump is awkward! But I don't map vocals and would like to make it consistent... Here I want a big jump, but can't find any instruments in between, so it's sad :(

01:08:012 (2,3,4) - This is a little more appropriate, but this spacing is a lot...As stated before, I would like to follow violin. Violin is love! Violin is Life! Violin is LoveLive!

01:28:278 (8) - I also suggest not using so many repeats on sliders like this. 1/4 kicksliders it's more appropriate if the song allows it, and the song is fast enough, but this many repeats will throw a person off :( at most like 4 like at 01:25:246 (3,4).Yes I agree! But I think making kicksliders will increase the difficulty too much. And also I can't find a good way to place those sliders... :o
Some things I suggest you look at
t/208596
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... tics_2015/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pishifat/videos
I hope these will help you out a bit. Feel free to PM me in game or via forum if you need more help, I'm just really tired today and don't feel like modding intensely xd srry
Thanks for your advice!
Thank you for the modding! If you are curious how I find you, I just randomly look into some pending maps and go through the profile of the modder... I am too lazy to search modding queue...XD

DakiniBrave wrote:

Easy

• - 00:04:821 (4) - 00:09:927 (4) - Do not use repeating sliders past 1 repeat on easy diffs, it is very confusing for new players.
    Yes! Changed!
    - 00:02:268 (2) - and 00:07:374 (2) - These are borderline kicksliders and shouldnt be used, kicksliders are unrankable for lower diffs, maybe extend them for the entire length of the violin sound
    Yes! Change to circles.
    - 00:12:799 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Don't just place the same note for 20 seconds, it starts getting boring after like 5 seconds. Maybe try mapping to another sound other than that one sound.
    But sadly there are only drums :( . And adding other instruments will make it too difficult to play. I try to make several patterns. Actually I may change some sliders into circles, and I will think about it.
    - 00:45:034 (3,1,2) - i cant even tell what you mapped to here, it seems like random placement, its like half vocal half violin

Let me hear carefully.
    00:45:034 (3) - piano
    00:45:991 (3) - piano
    00:46:948 (1) - piano
    In Easy diff I never map on violin as I think it may be too difficult. Instead, I map on drum and piano. It may be a little awkward, but hope you can understand.

- 00:51:416 (3) - Same as the first point
    Drum! Drum! Drum! Drum! Drum! And I guess there is also piano.
    - 01:03:863 (1,2) - blanket this like http://puu.sh/rKqoB/c213e72fcb.jpg
    Yes! btw, after I change the DS, there is not enough spacing for a blanket, so I try to make another pattern
    - I'm about 90% sure you are not allowed to change the DS or the Slider velocity in lower diffs from what you originally started with.
    - Try to only stick to 1/1 placement unless you have to go 1/2. never 1/4 in easy.
    Yes! I rearrange the pattern and make SV and DS constant.

Normal

• -Try to only stick to 1/1 and 1/2 placement in normals, almost never use 1/4
    - 00:15:353 (2,3) - This would confuse new players imo
    Yes I agree that it is confusing, but the piano sound is too loud to be omitted. Also, I make DS to 1.0x hoping it could be more playable.
    - Honestly i would suggest mapping to the vocals rather than the violin
    - You should try and not change the slider velocity and dont change the DS from 1.5 to 1.7
    Yes! I rearrange the pattern and make SV and DS constant.

Hard

• - Making all these sliders 00:01:151 (1) - into a 1/1 slider and then for 00:02:427 (3) - adding a note just before it would play better ike this http://puu.sh/rKqPV/a820bbddfb.jpg
    The drum at 00:02:427 (3) - is extremely unclear. As it's just the opening, I try to map loud sound first.
    - 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - I would not reccomend doing this...
    Yes but I try to follow the violin...
    - Plaudible's mod is one you should look at for the hard diff.
Thanks for your modding!

- Yoshimaro - wrote:

Placeholder c: hi c:

this is your first map and im about to go to sleep so ill just go over emphasis and a bit of rhythm choice on the top diff

hard
nice aesthetic, sliders are pretty uniform throughout the map and when i press ctrl a i can see that you used most of the mapping space, which is good. however, the way the notes are placed is pretty random from combo to combo and it makes it seem like you mapped it this way JUST to fill the mapping space. this should never be the excuse, its ok to have a low amount of mapping space covered as long as the flow is nice and the aesthetic isnt very cramped, in fact its preferable in comparison to having high amount of mapping space that loses its personality from combo to combo. how to fix that? 90% of the time its going to be emphasis.

00:01:310 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3) - this for the most part is good so i wont cover it

00:19:182 (2,3) - compare to 00:14:076 (2,1) - . understandably, the voice is in a higher pitch here 00:20:459 - than it was here 00:15:353 - , but this logic is not uniform throughout the map, you immediately do 00:24:289 (2,3) - another enormous gap at the lower pitch. and if you weren't mapping the intensity of the jumps to the pitch of the singer, then the only thread of logic i could think of to explain the emphasis in the first place is gone.
Yes! There is awkward DS in that part. One reason maybe objects are too loose and this I cannot place notes with great jump to emphasize some sound. Therefore, I add all piano notes into that section and rearrange objects such that they are reasonably placed. You may take a look on it again.

00:51:416 (5,6,7,8) - look at the way you hitsounded them and then look at the way you mapped them. a good way to capture a "crescendo" effect in the notes would be to have the notes increase in distance as they get louder. this isn't wrong how it is now, but the spacing in the map is so inconsistent with itself that i dont really know what to point out tbh xD
Yes! I increase some spacing.

00:55:725 - when i delete the note here, i can hear a seriously quiet beat but its not loud enough to warrant a blue tic slider. its really jarring to switch from half rhythm to quarter rhythm without anything audible over hitsounds. a good way to fix would be to start on 00:55:565 - and apply the snap hitsound thing (oh yeah you have nice hitsounds, the bells compliment the subtlety of the map c:)
That's great! However, the note is not too loud so I decide to make a repeated slider including it.

00:57:321 - if you were mapping to the voice, you missed this stressed hard syllable

00:57:799 (5) - why so heavily emphasized? at 4.33, this is the largest jump in the entire string of notes 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - and it has the least amount of musical anything to map to, aside from keeping the rhythm so the cursor doesnt feel lonely.
I think when I make the star and turn it, there is some uncertainty on spacing. Maybe it is normal. I am sure I intend to make equal spacing.

01:01:310 (5) - there's a heavier piano note here which i guess warrants some emphasis but 01:01:948 (6,7,8) - should be reduced. if you were mapping those to the violin, then use a NC to help clarify a change in mapped musical element.
Yes I try to emphasize 01:01:310 (5) - but there is not enough spacing :( . NCed

01:14:076 (4,5,6,7) - switch to a different musical element, use NC. i'd say dont map to background elements at all in this map tho because her voice really is just the most audible part of the song, so anything else would have to be aided through hitsounds
NCed

again, just compare a pre kiai 00:19:182 (2,3,3,4) - to during kiai something like 01:05:140 (3,4,5,6) - . it is no way as intense 00:19:182 - as it is here 01:05:140 - lmao

its not all bad tho, look you know what a blanket is 01:25:246 (3,4) - so thats more than most when they start xD

typically, a hard diff should not be having cross map jumps, and i can see your DS is set on 4.5 which is like 4x more than it should be for a hard diff LOL if you changed it to like 1.3 or 1.4, you could get a lot more consistent results. of course you can free hand notes in hard diffs to your liking for emphasis and things but for patterns like 00:56:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - its just a good idea generally to break flow more than just triangles, and DS can really help with that but at a lower setting.
I use a very low SV for a low bpm song, so it is not actually to far away for DS like 4.5 ;) . I love to dash for the next object after ticking a slow slider. It is great!

also pulled from the mod response below me

"Here is the most silent part of the song, and therefore I map all the instruments, including drum, piano, violin. I never map on vocals. The reason you may think I am mapping on vocals is probably some instruments overlap with it."

its a reoccurring theme in all of your mods that its much easier to hear the vocals than it is to hear the instruments, because it is. if you want to map the instruments in a distinguishable way, lets look at something like 01:07:693 (1,2,3,4) -
i hear vocals, i hear violin, and i even hear the background beat more here than i do in other parts that you mapped to so this is the perfect example. lets omit vocals because that ends abruptly on 01:07:693 - . by mapping 01:07:693 (1) - a 1/4 slider, it makes it seem like you're trying to capture her abrupt ending on 01:07:853 - , but if you were trying to map to the violin, then this way of mapping conflicts with 01:08:012 - 1. because the vocals are just louder and easier to here and 2. because the violin strokes also occur in 1/4 rhythm. if you want to map to the violin here in a way that is super super obvious, you have 2 options: map 01:08:012 (2,3,4) - as 1/4 sliders just as you did 01:07:693 (1) - to capture the violin stroke or map 01:07:693 - and 01:08:331 - as 1/2 sliders. if you were trying to map the background beat out of all of this, then you missed all of the blue tics, especially 01:08:491 - . the background beat in comparison to the voice and violin is pretty inaudible so im going to assume you didnt map to that.
I make 01:07:693 (1,2) - 1/4 sliders and 01:08:331 (3) - 1/2 slider. Yes the sound of 01:08:491 - and 01:08:810 - are too soft for me to hear.
^^^
the reason this is important is because you immediately go and ambiguously map whatever 01:08:970 (5) - starts on all elements and only ends on the background beat, which was the most inaudible element in 01:07:693 (1,2,3,4) - . it also completely skips "ma" and "te" for the vocals on 01:09:289 - and 01:09:608 - so idk anymore from measure to measure if what is happening anymore. also, completely misses the lower violin note 01:09:927 - and the higher violin note 01:10:885 -
I wish I could hear violin note at 01:09:927 - and 01:10:885 - and then I could make some better pattern by sufficient spacing. However I can't hear them at all :o ... Maybe there are too inaudible so I am not going to add note to it

just to repeat: "I map all the instruments". this is nice and all but being so ambiguous with the rhythm is super jarring for the player and is really difficult to handle. one thing you might consider is mapping something consistent like the vocals or violin and then hitsounding the background beat.

if i could show you my first map you would be proud LOL omg it was an abomination, this is actually fuck tons better than a lot of peoples first maps so dont feel bad about anything, just build on your next map and keep building, never get discouraged. if you want me to recheck your map / mod other maps you have, feel free to pm me again and ill get to it pretty quickly (i was dealing with typhoon today lol)

BACKGROUND LADY IS CUTE WAUW
I agree!

EDIT: also noticing from other mod responses, you should color code your responses in a way thats clear with what you agree with and what you disagree with... or what you think might be a good idea and what you think is stupid and should never be meNTIOND EvEr aGAIN Xd... its very helpful for BNs and is also easier to see for other modders when they're trying to figure out what you explained already
yesyesyes :D
Thanks! I didn't expect long mods from all of you! They are awesome!
mardoka
heya

[General]
  1. timing sounds a bit late. offset 20 sounds better to me, give that a try
  2. I know you dont want the hitsounds to overwealm the music, but at the moment they're barely audible. consider increasing hitsound volumes a bit so the player can get better audio feedback while playing!
[Easy]
  1. 00:05:459 (5,1) - this blanket could use some improvement http://puu.sh/rNu6j/206da404f2.jpg
  2. 00:51:402 (3,4) - trying to keep distance snap consistent here (1.30x). it's pretty important for easy diffs
  3. 01:02:892 (4) - same here
  4. 01:23:012 (3) - oh, I see you're using 1.0x to maintain the overlap so that the distance isn't too big but I still think you should space it out like the rest to maintain consistency :d
[Normal]
  1. 00:09:927 (4,5) - you used the same pattern as your easy diff here. you can choose a more complex and interesting rhythm since it's normal and not easy. how about https://puu.sh/rNvcT/5fea6efc52.jpg ?
  2. 00:15:353 (2,3,4) - If you wish, you can add a circle on the blue tick since it's a normal diff and the song is slow enough to support 1/4 rhythms. http://puu.sh/rNvFe/09e6c76b11.jpg
  3. 00:20:459 (3) - what do you think? http://puu.sh/rNvJa/cf1b0b6d49.jpg
  4. 00:26:204 add circle here if you applied the previous suggestion for consistency :)
  5. 00:28:119 (1,2) - add circle in between the 2 sliders if you applied the previous suggestion
  6. 00:45:034 (3,4) - these are just barely overlapping. mind moving one of the sliders a bit so they dont overlap?
  7. 00:51:416 (5,6) - I think it could be better to make the last white tick clickable like this http://puu.sh/rNwx3/52ab99e536.jpg since it's a loud and intense sound
  8. 00:56:204 (3,4,5,6) - 01:16:629 (3,4,5,6) - ooo these are cool :)
[Hard]
  1. 00:03:704 (3) - you can make this slider 2x circles, since it's a hard!
  2. 00:34:821 (3) - I suggest doing something here that allows the downbeat to be clickable here since there's an important sound on there
  3. 00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this raised the star rating by 0.4 lol I think you should make it a bit easier so it's not a huge difficulty spike
  4. tbh I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't use more circles in this difficulty :( Remember, a hard diff allows much more freedom than an easy/normal diff in terms of rhythm complexity and diversity.
this map is pretty good :) I can see a lot of well thought out patterns, rhythm choices. The map is consistent and follows a well defined structure. I am quite surprised that this is your first map :o
anyway, that's all from me! lmk if you have any questions regarding the mod. Good luck!
Izzywing
As requested.

[General]

Looks good. Kinda unfortunate that there's no spinners because that helps with leaderboard diversity (especially when there's only 3 diffs), but it's best not to force one in if you can't fit one.

[Hard]

00:33:225 (1,2,3) - Feels like underwhelming rhythm to me, personally. It might be fine, but note that you're skipping sounds at 00:34:023, 00:36:257, etc.

00:37:055 - Another skipped note. Just feels underwhelming to pass this. The music here isn't too much less intense than the previous part but the rhythm is much easier.

00:47:746 (1) - I think this NC should be on 00:48:544 (3) - instead

00:51:416 (5,6,7,8) - Instead of a square, you could gradually space these out more to match the rising volume of the music.

00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This isn't really representative of the music. I guess technically you are mapping to the song but there's much more going on here than just 1/2 notes. There's held notes (vocals, instrumentals etc) that call for sliders, etc. Feels pretty lackluster in terms of rhythm selection.

01:00:991 - skipping a vocal here.

Well in general I feel like you're skipping a lot of sounds that you don't really need to, especially because this is the hardest diff. It's not too bad but some parts just feel underwhelming. Go through the kiai and think if each part is really the rhythm that best represents the song.

01:08:970 (4,5,6,7) - Like this; there's so much being skipped.

01:14:555 (2,4) - Move these a bit part so they aren't so close.

01:15:353 (4) - It's best to split this into two kick sliders, one really long one isn't fun to play.

01:19:182 (1,2) - I think it should be a bit more clear that this is a 1/4 gap, perhaps space them closer.

01:28:916 - Strong sound here, would be best if it's clickable. Break the kickslider into another slider here imo.

Overall this diff needs work in terms of rhythm selection. You have a good idea of aesthetics and structure, and the patterns are pretty fine; once you figure out the correct rhythm the map will improve a lot.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Knarf

nubery wrote:

heya

[General]
  1. timing sounds a bit late. offset 20 sounds better to me, give that a try
  2. I know you dont want the hitsounds to overwealm the music, but at the moment they're barely audible. consider increasing hitsound volumes a bit so the player can get better audio feedback while playing!
    Hmm... maybe we can wait more modders and see!
[Easy]
  1. 00:05:459 (5,1) - this blanket could use some improvement http://puu.sh/rNu6j/206da404f2.jpg
    Yes!
  2. 00:51:402 (3,4) - trying to keep distance snap consistent here (1.30x). it's pretty important for easy diffs
    Yes!
  3. 01:02:892 (4) - same here
    Yes!
  4. 01:23:012 (3) - oh, I see you're using 1.0x to maintain the overlap so that the distance isn't too big but I still think you should space it out like the rest to maintain consistency :d
    Sure! Actually overlap is just a coincidence xd
[Normal]
  1. 00:09:927 (4,5) - you used the same pattern as your easy diff here. you can choose a more complex and interesting rhythm since it's normal and not easy. how about https://puu.sh/rNvcT/5fea6efc52.jpg ?
    Yes!
  2. 00:15:353 (2,3,4) - If you wish, you can add a circle on the blue tick since it's a normal diff and the song is slow enough to support 1/4 rhythms. http://puu.sh/rNvFe/09e6c76b11.jpg
  3. 00:20:459 (3) - what do you think? http://puu.sh/rNvJa/cf1b0b6d49.jpg
  4. 00:26:204 add circle here if you applied the previous suggestion for consistency :)
  5. 00:28:119 (1,2) - add circle in between the 2 sliders if you applied the previous suggestion
    I have some reservation on adding these notes. Yes, these are piano notes and I already put two sets of them as they are loud enough. However, others are soft and if I add one, I need to add all, and that increases the difficulty too much, especially if we consider the next section just before kiai, which has long sliders and few notes
  6. 00:45:034 (3,4) - these are just barely overlapping. mind moving one of the sliders a bit so they dont overlap?
    Sure!
  7. 00:51:416 (5,6) - I think it could be better to make the last white tick clickable like this http://puu.sh/rNwx3/52ab99e536.jpg since it's a loud and intense sound
    Yes! Change to two circles
  8. 00:56:204 (3,4,5,6) - 01:16:629 (3,4,5,6) - ooo these are cool :)
    Thanks!
[Hard]
  1. 00:03:704 (3) - you can make this slider 2x circles, since it's a hard!
    I would like to keep it simple ;w;
  2. 00:34:821 (3) - I suggest doing something here that allows the downbeat to be clickable here since there's an important sound on there
    Totally agree!
  3. 00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this raised the star rating by 0.4 lol I think you should make it a bit easier so it's not a huge difficulty spike
    Yes! Change into other shape with less spacing
  4. tbh I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't use more circles in this difficulty :( Remember, a hard diff allows much more freedom than an easy/normal diff in terms of rhythm complexity and diversity.
    Being a ctb player, I love making sliders as sliders are much more difficult than circles (I am evil hahaha) I prefer aim than accuracy, but however this map does not allow large jumps lol
this map is pretty good :) I can see a lot of well thought out patterns, rhythm choices. The map is consistent and follows a well defined structure. I am quite surprised that this is your first map :o
anyway, that's all from me! lmk if you have any questions regarding the mod. Good luck!
Thanks for the modding! Also, Thank you for your star <3<3

Hobbes2 wrote:

As requested.

[General]

Looks good. Kinda unfortunate that there's no spinners because that helps with leaderboard diversity (especially when there's only 3 diffs), but it's best not to force one in if you can't fit one.

[Hard]

00:33:225 (1,2,3) - Feels like underwhelming rhythm to me, personally. It might be fine, but note that you're skipping sounds at 00:34:023, 00:36:257, etc.

Seems underwhelming probably because I miss a note at 00:34:342 - . Changed it!
00:37:055 - Another skipped note. Just feels underwhelming to pass this. The music here isn't too much less intense than the previous part but the rhythm is much easier.
I guess you mean 00:36:895 -. Added!

00:47:746 (1) - I think this NC should be on 00:48:544 (3) - instead
Yes you are right!

00:51:416 (5,6,7,8) - Instead of a square, you could gradually space these out more to match the rising volume of the music.
Actually I have increase the spacing gradually already, but maybe it is not enough. Change it more significantly.

For the kiai part, I rearrange the objects such that they have better consistency. Actually I decrease DS as some notes are temporally far away.
00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This isn't really representative of the music. I guess technically you are mapping to the song but there's much more going on here than just 1/2 notes. There's held notes (vocals, instrumentals etc) that call for sliders, etc. Feels pretty lackluster in terms of rhythm selection. The spacing is too large. After I rearrange it into 3.0x, it seems better. btw, I change the shape into an octagon. Note that there are two kind of spacing due to geometry, but I think it is fine when I put the stronger notes into the one with higher DS. Here I use note but not slider because I would like to emphasize violin sound, to act as a prelude where I will usually put violin notes into slider head/ circle

01:00:991 - skipping a vocal here.
I don't put note on vocals, and I want to make it consistent. In fact, I find I miss the beat at 01:01:470 - , so I change it into a slider

Well in general I feel like you're skipping a lot of sounds that you don't really need to, especially because this is the hardest diff. It's not too bad but some parts just feel underwhelming. Go through the kiai and think if each part is really the rhythm that best represents the song.
:? I am poor in music (and art as well)

01:08:970 (4,5,6,7) - Like this; there's so much being skipped.
I agree that i miss the note at 01:09:608 - and 01:09:927 - . Thanks for that I could make a better pattern instead of antijump lol

01:14:555 (2,4) - Move these a bit part so they aren't so close.
Changed to another pattern as I decrease the overall DS

01:15:353 (4) - It's best to split this into two kick sliders, one really long one isn't fun to play.
Yes!

01:19:182 (1,2) - I think it should be a bit more clear that this is a 1/4 gap, perhaps space them closer.
Yes!

01:28:916 - Strong sound here, would be best if it's clickable. Break the kickslider into another slider here imo.
Yes!

Overall this diff needs work in terms of rhythm selection. You have a good idea of aesthetics and structure, and the patterns are pretty fine; once you figure out the correct rhythm the map will improve a lot.

Good luck!
Thanks for the modding! It helps a lot!
Janpai
As requested

General
  1. The artist leaves a doubt to me so I tried some metadata hunt
    Artist: 古川ゆい(CV.友永朱音)
    Romanised Artist: Yui Furukawa (CV.Akane Tomonaga)
    Reference: http://ushinawareta-mirai.com/music/ed.html
    Not really sure about that format but I'm 100% sure on that CV part, better ask IamKwaN for a check
  2. Disable Countdown and Widescreen support on Design in the song setup since you don't have storyboard and countdown is not really necessary
  3. Pure white or black combo color is unrankable. Maybe try sth else like violet so it pretty connected to the BG? also your yellow combo color is too bright
  4. Your offset is wrong. Obviously 00:01:310 is a downbeat so that should be the offset then add a new red timing point at 00:12:799 so basically 1st offset is 1310 then set a new red timing point (Ctrl+P) at 00:12:799
  5. That volumes is unrankable I guess? Even if the song is so calm, volumes should range at 35-60 percent, imo that 5% is inaudible and many people would disagree of using that
  6. The BG size is unrankable at it's current state. Dimensions should be 1366x768 or 1024x768.

Easy
  1. Consistent DS (distance snap) is a must on lower diffs. The chorus part uses 1.3 DS then the verses using 0.8. Is it consistent? no it's not. please stick to the DS you prefer to use.
  2. 00:02:427 (2) - You should NOT put any objects in the blue tick (1/4) in easy diff. this could be confusing for beginners and as much as possible, stay at the white ticks, so you can try this rhythm instead
    Picture

I removed both circles and I formed a slider with that rhythm
  3. 00:04:821 (4,5) - These rhythms is a MUST to avoid in easies, as much as possible leave each objects with proper distance like this (not a rhythm suggestion)
  4. 00:12:799 (1,2,3) - These type of sliders are not beginner friendly, I think it's better if you will follow the vocals instead of that sound
  5. 00:38:331 (3) - What is this shape? You know people would like to see beautiful slider arts and this one is awful. Try think of more distinguishable shape like this one
I will stop here since the only problem is your rhythms, all in all it is inconsistent. It's like sometimes you are following sth in the music but sometimes you're making your own rhythm that doesn't follow the music properly. Try to make sure that every rhythm, objects and spacing represents the actual song because that is the main purpose of beatmapping. I'm not saying that rhythm is bad but it is not enough or not really polished to be considered as good. I'm not good at explaining things so yeah and I'm lazy xD. Goodluck with it!
Topic Starter
Knarf
Are we living at the same timezone... You are posting in the morning!!!

Janpai wrote:

As requested

General
  1. The artist leaves a doubt to me so I tried some metadata hunt
    Artist: 古川ゆい(CV.友永朱音)
    Romanised Artist: Yui Furukawa (CV.Akane Tomonaga)
    Reference: http://ushinawareta-mirai.com/music/ed.html
    Not really sure about that format but I'm 100% sure on that CV part, better ask IamKwaN for a check
    Changed. tbh this is not going to be ranked so I don't feel like I need to find the metadata lol
  2. Disable Countdown and Widescreen support on Design in the song setup since you don't have storyboard and countdown is not really necessary
    Sure
  3. Pure white or black combo color is unrankable. Maybe try sth else like violet so it pretty connected to the BG? also your yellow combo color is too bright
    Sure
  4. Your offset is wrong. Obviously 00:01:310 is a downbeat so that should be the offset then add a new red timing point at 00:12:799 so basically 1st offset is 1310 then set a new red timing point (Ctrl+P) at 00:12:799
    It is making the timing complicated lol at least the beat is right I think it is ok
  5. That volumes is unrankable I guess? Even if the song is so calm, volumes should range at 35-60 percent, imo that 5% is inaudible and many people would disagree of using that
    ok
  6. The BG size is unrankable at it's current state. Dimensions should be 1366x768 or 1024x768.
    I think dimensions should not EXCEED 1366x768 or 1024x768. 1280x720 is a typically HCG format for most eroge. You may see map 419073 or 427413 as reference

Easy
  1. Consistent DS (distance snap) is a must on lower diffs. The chorus part uses 1.3 DS then the verses using 0.8. Is it consistent? no it's not. please stick to the DS you prefer to use.
    Changed
  2. 00:02:427 (2) - You should NOT put any objects in the blue tick (1/4) in easy diff. this could be confusing for beginners and as much as possible, stay at the white ticks, so you can try this rhythm instead
    Picture

I removed both circles and I formed a slider with that rhythm
  3. 00:04:821 (4,5) - These rhythms is a MUST to avoid in easies, as much as possible leave each objects with proper distance like this (not a rhythm suggestion)
    Change the rhythm. Give up some notes. Hopefully I neglect the right one
  4. 00:12:799 (1,2,3) - These type of sliders are not beginner friendly, I think it's better if you will follow the vocals instead of that sound
    Vocal is more complicated. Anyway player just need to click one note per 2 white line
  5. 00:38:331 (3) - What is this shape? You know people would like to see beautiful slider arts and this one is awful. Try think of more distinguishable shape like this one
    ok
I will stop here since the only problem is your rhythms, all in all it is inconsistent. It's like sometimes you are following sth in the music but sometimes you're making your own rhythm that doesn't follow the music properly. Try to make sure that every rhythm, objects and spacing represents the actual song because that is the main purpose of beatmapping. I'm not saying that rhythm is bad but it is not enough or not really polished to be considered as good. I'm not good at explaining things so yeah and I'm lazy xD. Goodluck with it!
Try to recapture important notes. I find that when I map it, I put note on clap sound lol, which is too soft to be heard at some moment xd
Thanks!

Edit:
Changed audio.
I am going to prepare for the mid-term exam by my killer professor. But if someone happens to mod my map (which I guess it's unlikely), you can still do so.
Naidaaka
Hi! I read your pm from the past week, since now i'm not busy like before (sorry for letting you wait that long :P) here's my mod for your map! :)

General
-Alright a thing that i noticed is the timing, i see that the map follow the music and i think that's slightly misstimed (like 1296 offset or so, there should be the first timing point)
To me seems better like this, but i don't know probably i'm just dumb ahah or might be my local offset,but still, give it a shot:)

-Maybe buff a bit the Normal one? like pass it from 1.47* to 1.90-2 idk

-There's a thing in the song itself that makes me wondering, i'm talking about the last rhythm (especially in the easy and normal diffs), there is a kind of syncopation on the blue tick, which is alright mapping it, it's in the song, but i'd rather not map this one since it flows really weird to me, that's just a preference tho :P

Easy
In my hands, i honestly don't see anything wrong with this diffs in general, like errors that should be fixed, or things that may improve the fun given by the diff, i will just say something personal since, again, there's really nothing wrong in there imo.

00:38:331 (3) - i'd rather making the shape of this one go better along with the vocal, maybe by make it go down better on the white tick (now is beetwen the blue and the white one)

01:08:970 (6) - Same with this one

I watched and played it for like 30 minutes or so, but i haven't really nothing else to say about it. :P

Normal
As i said first maybe buff a little bit this one by making some things like remove the reverse arrow on those kind of sliders 00:34:821 (3) - 00:38:331 (1) - and build rhythm instead, so the diff can be more enjoyable, and i think you can do it since isn't the first diff, imo :)

I'm not gonna point useless things like "stack this" or "this is good looking, this is bad looking", the map is alright to me, nothing has to be changed despite the things i've already said about this one.

Hard
00:37:374 (6,7,1) - i think you can make this section more intense by building the map on the vocal, it may results in a more enjoyable section, and still not going too far.
01:00:672 (4,5,1) - this section aswell, just continue mapping with a constant rhythm mate, there's no reason for stopping the flow like that >.<
01:10:246 (6,7,8,1) - ^ i'd rather to continue the flow here aswell :)
01:15:831 (5) - you can add a circle on the red tick right after this slider's end to get a better flow imo.
01:17:906 (5) - same here, to mee seems like a single section and not like 2 separates one, so you can bond those 2 with a circle on the blue tick after this one :D (or make 01:17:906 (5) - and the ipotetical 01:18:065 (6) - a slider like 01:18:225 (7) - )
01:27:959 (1,2,3) - despite what i said for the other 2 diffs, this can be alright to me since the diff is higher so a syncopation can be a thing :)

Alright there you go :D, if you need help or you just wanna ask about this mod, don't hesitate to pm me! Good Luck with your map!! :D
Topic Starter
Knarf

Naidaaka wrote:

Hi! I read your pm from the past week, since now i'm not busy like before (sorry for letting you wait that long :P) here's my mod for your map! :)

General
-Alright a thing that i noticed is the timing, i see that the map follow the music and i think that's slightly misstimed (like 1296 offset or so, there should be the first timing point)
To me seems better like this, but i don't know probably i'm just dumb ahah or might be my local offset,but still, give it a shot:)

-Maybe buff a bit the Normal one? like pass it from 1.47* to 1.90-2 idk

-There's a thing in the song itself that makes me wondering, i'm talking about the last rhythm (especially in the easy and normal diffs), there is a kind of syncopation on the blue tick, which is alright mapping it, it's in the song, but i'd rather not map this one since it flows really weird to me, that's just a preference tho :P
Yes I agree that the blue tick should be captured but it may be too hard for Easy/Normal

Easy
In my hands, i honestly don't see anything wrong with this diffs in general, like errors that should be fixed, or things that may improve the fun given by the diff, i will just say something personal since, again, there's really nothing wrong in there imo.

00:38:331 (3) - i'd rather making the shape of this one go better along with the vocal, maybe by make it go down better on the white tick (now is beetwen the blue and the white one)Yes!! I didn't notice that when I use snap divisor 1/4. I should use 1/8 for make these sliders instead xd. Fixed.

01:08:970 (6) - Same with this one I agree. Fixed.

I watched and played it for like 30 minutes or so, but i haven't really nothing else to say about it. :P

Normal
As i said first maybe buff a little bit this one by making some things like remove the reverse arrow on those kind of sliders 00:34:821 (3) - 00:38:331 (1) - and build rhythm instead, so the diff can be more enjoyable, and i think you can do it since isn't the first diff, imo :)
I agree with 00:34:821 (3) - . Changed such that the strong note is clickable.However as for 00:38:331 (1) - , as you may know I mainly put notes on instruments, but not vocals, throughout the Normal diff, I would like to keep it consistent. Actually these are the only three notes that could be mapped

I'm not gonna point useless things like "stack this" or "this is good looking, this is bad looking", the map is alright to me, nothing has to be changed despite the things i've already said about this one.

Hard
00:37:374 (6,7,1) - i think you can make this section more intense by building the map on the vocal, it may results in a more enjoyable section, and still not going too far. I agree that the rhythm is not intense enough, but as I omitted the vocals too many times before and after, I wish to keep the consistency here
01:00:672 (4,5,1) - this section aswell, just continue mapping with a constant rhythm mate, there's no reason for stopping the flow like that >.<
I agree!
01:10:246 (6,7,8,1) - ^ i'd rather to continue the flow here aswell :)
Sure!
01:15:831 (5) - you can add a circle on the red tick right after this slider's end to get a better flow imo.
I agree that it may sound too hollow to have 3 ticks empty, but imo adding the vocal note here is a little weird
01:17:906 (5) - same here, to mee seems like a single section and not like 2 separates one, so you can bond those 2 with a circle on the blue tick after this one :D (or make 01:17:906 (5) - and the ipotetical 01:18:065 (6) - a slider like 01:18:225 (7) - )
I listen to the instrument of the section again and I am quite sure that I didn't miss any notes or add additional notes. Here, as always in Hard diff, I try to emphasize violin notes and put it as a slider head if there is a sound after, or as a circle if no notes are behind. tbh I think this rhythm is interesting and fun to play!
01:27:959 (1,2,3) - despite what i said for the other 2 diffs, this can be alright to me since the diff is higher so a syncopation can be a thing :)

Alright there you go :D, if you need help or you just wanna ask about this mod, don't hesitate to pm me! Good Luck with your map!! :D
Thanks! :)
Garden
这歌的solo version真的是节奏很散啊,不太好做 _(:зゝ∠)_

Easy
  1. 00:10:885 (5,1) - 00:52:055 (4,1) - 这两处也可以保持ds,时间轴上只有2/1的gap不算太大
  2. 00:33:225 (1) - 00:35:778 (2) - 这里节奏下得有点太散,这两个可以换折返像这样-> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6419981,注意保持ds,位置需要重新排一下
  3. 00:42:799 (1) - nc加到 00:43:438 (2) - 这里,因为如果 00:38:331 (3,1) - 有引导线会读得更清楚
  4. 00:53:651 (1,2) - 不碰到会更加美观
  5. 00:54:927 (2) - 这个停在蓝线好像是跟的钢琴.. 但一般来说这种节奏在低难度里比较奇怪,不如直接停在白线,那个音不清楚你的跟轨的话其实比较难注意到
  6. 00:58:119 (1,2) - 交换nc,和这里一样->01:03:225 (5,1) -
  7. 01:08:970 (6) - 加nc
  8. 01:16:629 (3,4) - 低难度里避免这样重叠比较好
Normal
  1. 00:25:565 - 00:26:044 - 漏了clap
  2. 00:38:331 (1,2) - 避免碰到
  3. 00:47:746 (1) - 不知道这个note是在跟什么,好像听不到这里有音啊。打起来也是会比较奇怪
  4. 00:56:204 (3,4,5,6) - 也是不建议在低难度里放这样重叠的梗
  5. 01:07:853 (5) - 感觉换成 01:08:012 - 这里一个圈就可以了,低难度里蓝线上的音除非特别明显,忽略掉问题不大,如果硬要跟的话打起来会比较难
  6. 01:08:970 (1) - 01:12:480 (5) - 01:23:970 (5) - 类似^
  7. 01:19:182 (1) - 这里也是停得有点奇怪,蓝线上25%也听不到音啊,跟vocal应该是停在前面红线吧
Hard不太好评论,虽然这版本本身就比较难做,但节奏的整体把握还是有待加强的。跟轨不是很明确,如果说跟乐器的话,也有像00:24:927 - 漏了钢琴的。以及有些人声跟了的话可能会更好比如 00:49:821 (2) - 这中间的部分,跟了的话节奏密度更大,整体上更有打击感。还是多看看图,进步会很快~

啊以及音效方面可以适当跟提琴以及钢琴再加一些whistle,尤其开头一段
Topic Starter
Knarf

Garden wrote:

这歌的solo version真的是节奏很散啊,不太好做 _(:зゝ∠)_
原來這麼難做啊...我貪它慢啊wwww

Easy
  1. 00:10:885 (5,1) - 00:52:055 (4,1) - 这两处也可以保持ds,时间轴上只有2/1的gap不算太大
    好的! x2
  2. 00:33:225 (1) - 00:35:778 (2) - 这里节奏下得有点太散,这两个可以换折返像这样-> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6419981,注意保持ds,位置需要重新排一下
    白線沒聲啊...這段真的沒鋼琴聲/鼓聲 就算加個紅線的小提音也好像怪怪的...
  3. 00:42:799 (1) - nc加到 00:43:438 (2) - 这里,因为如果 00:38:331 (3,1) - 有引导线会读得更清楚
    恩恩
  4. 00:53:651 (1,2) - 不碰到会更加美观
    是的
  5. 00:54:927 (2) - 这个停在蓝线好像是跟的钢琴.. 但一般来说这种节奏在低难度里比较奇怪,不如直接停在白线,那个音不清楚你的跟轨的话其实比较难注意到
    藍線那聲音太吵了...無法無視啊啊
  6. 00:58:119 (1,2) - 交换nc,和这里一样->01:03:225 (5,1) -
    好的
  7. 01:08:970 (6) - 加nc
    好的
  8. 01:16:629 (3,4) - 低难度里避免这样重叠比较好
    我沒梗了... 其實... 我是在畫無限的8字!!! (走
Normal
  1. 00:25:565 - 00:26:044 - 漏了clap
    你說的對
  2. 00:38:331 (1,2) - 避免碰到
    是的
  3. 00:47:746 (1) - 不知道这个note是在跟什么,好像听不到这里有音啊。打起来也是会比较奇怪
    這個是跟小提琴 不過確實難打 我改了做一個1/4滑條 + 圓點 希望會好打點
  4. 00:56:204 (3,4,5,6) - 也是不建议在低难度里放这样重叠的梗
    沒梗用了...
  5. 01:07:853 (5) - 感觉换成 01:08:012 - 这里一个圈就可以了,低难度里蓝线上的音除非特别明显,忽略掉问题不大,如果硬要跟的话打起来会比较难
  6. 01:08:970 (1) - 01:12:480 (5) - 01:23:970 (5) - 类似^
    這些我都是跟小提琴來放的... 感覺無視它很不道德
  7. 01:19:182 (1) - 这里也是停得有点奇怪,蓝线上25%也听不到音啊,跟vocal应该是停在前面红线吧
    有小小聲但不明顯 改了個長滑條感覺好看了!
Hard不太好评论,虽然这版本本身就比较难做,但节奏的整体把握还是有待加强的。跟轨不是很明确,如果说跟乐器的话,也有像00:24:927 - 漏了钢琴的。這個我加了!
及有些人声跟了的话可能会更好比如 00:49:821 (2) - 这中间的部分,跟了的话节奏密度更大,整体上更有打击感。还是多看看图,进步会很快~
我是在跟樂器啦www所以中間空空的( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

啊以及音效方面可以适当跟提琴以及钢琴再加一些whistle,尤其开头一段
謝謝你!
O-Moei
Oh hi !

✨ = Suggestion (Common opinion. No change, no problem)
💧 = Uuhhh? (Something feels wrong around here...)
💥 = Warning !!! (Should be fixed)

Easy :
💥00:38:331 (3,4) - Irregular spacing

💧00:15:353 (3,4) - The anti-flow for these seemed to solid for beginners. Maybe you'd think to change some part, so the flow will be at least like 00:21:736 (4,1) - , because you didn't do anything like this to others

✨00:38:331 (3) - 2 suggestions :
1. You can delete that first red dot, so the curve provides well
2. You can make this a wavy slider-art. Me ,personally, will make something like this

✨00:46:948 (1,2) - Swap NC for consistency
00:58:119 (1,2) - ^

✨01:08:970 (6) - NC

💧01:08:970 (6) - The bend seemed ambiguous u.u

Oke, nice
Normal :
💥00:15:353 (3,4) - Irregular spacings
00:31:948 (4,5) - ^
01:06:416 (4,5) - ^
01:16:629 (3,4) - ^
01:17:268 (4,5) - ^
01:17:906 (5,6) - ^

✨00:23:970 - There's something can be emphasized here, like 00:17:906 (1,2) -
00:34:502 - ^ but the beat is weak enough, so can use 00:34:182 (2) - as a slider that end up there

✨00:47:746 (1) - This starts from 00:47:587 -

Oke, nice
Hard :
✨Since you always NC every 1 measure length, 00:35:778 (4) - NC

✨00:38:970 (7,1) - Swap NC
01:21:736 (5,1) - ^
00:51:416 (3) - NC for the square spacing

💧01:01:310 (1,2) - Unexpected spacing
01:26:523 (5,6) - ^

Oke, nice
Topic Starter
Knarf

O-Moei wrote:

Oh hi !

✨ = Suggestion (Common opinion. No change, no problem)
💧 = Uuhhh? (Something feels wrong around here...)
💥 = Warning !!! (Should be fixed)

Easy :
💥00:38:331 (3,4) - Irregular spacing
They are temporally far away! I guess considering 3 white ticks we can use a shorter spacing

💧00:15:353 (3,4) - The anti-flow for these seemed to solid for beginners. Maybe you'd think to change some part, so the flow will be at least like 00:21:736 (4,1) - , because you didn't do anything like this to others
This head-to-head pattern maybe a little hard, but not too hard, if we consider another tail-to-tail pattern. I would not want to repeat patterns again in this section...

✨00:38:331 (3) - 2 suggestions :
1. You can delete that first red dot, so the curve provides well
Sure! Keeping it simple is good!
2. You can make this a wavy slider-art. Me ,personally, will make something like this

✨00:46:948 (1,2) - Swap NC for consistency
Yes!
00:58:119 (1,2) - ^
Yes!

✨01:08:970 (6) - NC
Sure

💧01:08:970 (6) - The bend seemed ambiguous u.u
I agree. Deleting the addition red point.

Oke, nice
Normal :
💥00:15:353 (3,4) - Irregular spacings
00:31:948 (4,5) - ^
01:06:416 (4,5) - ^
01:16:629 (3,4) - ^
01:17:268 (4,5) - ^
01:17:906 (5,6) - ^
All fixed

✨00:23:970 - There's something can be emphasized here, like 00:17:906 (1,2) -
You are right! I extend the slider into repeated slider
00:34:502 - ^ but the beat is weak enough, so can use 00:34:182 (2) - as a slider that end up there
For me the beat is at 00:34:342 - and adding a 1/4 slider in soft part of the song may be too complicated.

✨00:47:746 (1) - This starts from 00:47:587 -
I follow violin and guess the sound starts at 00:47:746 - maybe

Oke, nice
Hard :
✨Since you always NC every 1 measure length, 00:35:778 (4) - NC
Yes!

✨00:38:970 (7,1) - Swap NC
Yes!
01:21:736 (5,1) - ^
Yes!
00:51:416 (3) - NC for the square spacing
Yes!

💧01:01:310 (1,2) - Unexpected spacing
This is supposed to be intense part of the song so they are jumps
01:26:523 (5,6) - ^
This is at the end of the song so I suppose a shorter distance for the sake of beauty will be better

Oke, nice
Thanks!
Kondou-Shinichi
Will come back to the map later
The hard map isn't really decent enough :<
Other than that the map is mostly fine
Topic Starter
Knarf

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

Will come back to the map later
The hard map isn't really decent enough :<
Other than that the map is mostly fine
irc
16:06 *Kondou-Shinichi is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1117517 Yui Furukawa (CV.Akane Tomonaga) - Ashita Mata Aeru yo ne [Easy]]
16:06 Knarf: wow
16:06 Knarf: 哈囉
16:07 Kondou-Shinichi: im bad at typing chinese so keep it english LOL
16:07 Knarf: OK haha
16:07 Knarf: let's start!
16:08 Knarf: I have updated the map recently, you may check it
16:08 Kondou-Shinichi: ok
16:08 Kondou-Shinichi: I dont see any update
16:09 Knarf: then it's up to date XD
16:18 Knarf: you want irc or forum post?
16:18 Kondou-Shinichi: forum post lel
16:18 Knarf: we can talk here XD
16:18 Knarf: and then save the log
16:19 Knarf: post the log on forum, and get kd
16:19 Knarf: discuss is better imo as it will be 雙向 XD and instant reply
16:20 Kondou-Shinichi: erm
16:20 Kondou-Shinichi: ill just copy and paste what I'm typing on the forum post xD
16:20 Knarf: XD
16:20 Knarf: go ahead!
16:20 Knarf: ~
16:22 Kondou-Shinichi: (Easy)
16:22 Kondou-Shinichi: 00:38:331 (3,4) - too close
16:22 Kondou-Shinichi: 00:46:948 (3) - start the slider on 00:46:629 - (sounds better since the vocal started at white tick)
16:22 Kondou-Shinichi: 00:54:927 (2) - start the slider on 00:54:608 - (sounds better since the vocal started at white tick)
16:23 Kondou-Shinichi: (normal)
16:23 Kondou-Shinichi: 00:34:182 (2) - consider adding something after this cicle, because there is vocal after that
16:23 Knarf: wait XD
16:23 Kondou-Shinichi: This object is too close to the previous object. 00:47:108
16:23 Knarf: let me explain one by one
16:23 Kondou-Shinichi: lol ok
16:23 Knarf: Yes i agree 00:38:331 (3,4) - is too close
16:24 Knarf: but the duration is three white ticks
16:24 Knarf: If I keep the distance as 1.3x
16:24 Knarf: two notes will be cross screen
16:24 Kondou-Shinichi: maybe a new combo?
16:25 Knarf: someone told me the combo could be used for guiding lines i guess
16:25 Knarf: you know, they are far away, so having a guiding line will be good
16:25 Kondou-Shinichi: yeah I guess
16:26 Kondou-Shinichi: Ill talk about hard a bit
16:26 Kondou-Shinichi: hard need much improvement actually
16:26 Knarf: xdd
16:26 Knarf: ok
16:27 Kondou-Shinichi: I will come back to hard later after you improve it
16:27 Knarf: ok
16:27 Kondou-Shinichi: and on hard, please consider switching the BG to something that is more "covered "xD
16:27 Knarf: hahahaha
16:27 Knarf: let we guess when i will be banned for the bg
16:28 Kondou-Shinichi: xD
16:28 Knarf: and will get silenced for like 84 hours
16:28 Kondou-Shinichi: won't, atleast it isn't too extreme
16:28 Knarf: 55
16:28 Kondou-Shinichi: it just wont get ranked xD
16:28 Knarf: i have seened a map getting qualified and then get disqualified due to bg
16:28 Knarf: and the mapper ragequit
16:29 Knarf: for the easy part, 00:46:948 (3) -
16:29 Kondou-Shinichi: LOL
16:29 Knarf: I think I am focussing on instruments, but not vocal
16:29 Kondou-Shinichi: errrr
16:29 Kondou-Shinichi: if you are
16:30 Kondou-Shinichi: maybe increase the sound of the instrument?
16:30 Kondou-Shinichi: It's very weak xD
16:30 Knarf: my very old mapping style XD
16:30 Kondou-Shinichi: xD
16:30 Kondou-Shinichi: Ill come back to this map later
16:31 Knarf: i don't know nowadays people use to map at vocal
16:31 Knarf: but it's too late
16:31 Kondou-Shinichi: no
16:31 Kondou-Shinichi: nowadays people map at instrument
16:31 Knarf: really?
16:31 Kondou-Shinichi: but this song have like extreme soft and weak instrument
16:31 Knarf: in the past people don't even care the vocal
16:31 Knarf: but now people do
16:31 Kondou-Shinichi: wrong
16:31 Knarf: lol
16:31 Kondou-Shinichi: in the past, everyone map to vocal
16:32 Knarf: 2007 maps the best
16:32 Kondou-Shinichi: LOL
16:32 Knarf: i love cs5
16:32 Knarf: ar8
16:32 Kondou-Shinichi: CS10 LOL
16:33 Knarf: and for normal
16:33 Knarf: give one sec to it
16:34 Kondou-Shinichi: k
16:34 Knarf: there is indeed a beat At00:34:182 (2) -
16:34 Knarf: wow what is this
16:34 Knarf: Users matching: ATHeoN at-h Atsuii ...
16:35 Knarf: but makeing a 1/4 slider at this point sounds weird
16:35 Kondou-Shinichi: You decide :^)
16:35 Knarf: okay
16:36 Knarf: and you post on t/510444/start=15
16:37 Knarf: i give you kd

Thanks!!
LowAccuracySS
From my queue! Sorry I'm here late :P
This is a pretty nice beatmap!
Here are some changes:

Easy
From 00:12:799 (1) to 00:31:948 (4) - This is the same pattern which goes on for almost 20 seconds... If you want to keep it, at least add some diversity into the gameplay, it's pretty boring to play that section.
00:06:416 (3) - Change the direction of this slider and end it earlier, but add a hit circle after, like this: -snip-
01:08:331 (5) - NC? nevermind, was fixed overnight for me lol
Normal
01:07:853 (5) - Gameplay would be better if that we're just a hitcircle, that is better for harder difficulties :>
01:12:480 (5) - ^
01:23:970 (5) - ^

Other
HP Drain is a bit high for a "Normal" difficulty
Hard
Hard (Priority Difficulty, as described in the post)
00:47:746 (5,6) - Was kind of weird to play
00:51:416 (1,2,3,4) - make these closer to the center
00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - (optional) ^
01:01:310 (1) - Too far in the corner imo

Well, I tried. The map is looking good so far, and although the Hard diff needs a bit more work, the map is moving along nicely. I hope I helped! :)
Topic Starter
Knarf

TheSlimeMan wrote:

From my queue! Sorry I'm here late :P
This is a pretty nice beatmap!
Thanks!
Here are some changes:

Easy
From 00:12:799 (1) to 00:31:948 (4) - This is the same pattern which goes on for almost 20 seconds... If you want to keep it, at least add some diversity into the gameplay, it's pretty boring to play that section.
Yes it is boring ;w; But I couldn't find alternatives as I omit the vocals over the whole mapsets. The only thing I can change is replacing some circles but imo all notes are extremely similar and I cannot figure out which should be changed or not...
00:06:416 (3) - Change the direction of this slider and end it earlier, but add a hit circle after, like this: -snip-
You missed the picture XD but I know what you mean. As I am mapping the piano here. What notes could be put is only 00:06:416 (3) - or 00:06:416 (3) - . And I can only choose one or the 1/4 gap will be too difficult for beginners to play
01:08:331 (5) - NC? nevermind, was fixed overnight for me lol
huehue
Normal
01:07:853 (5) - Gameplay would be better if that we're just a hitcircle, that is better for harder difficulties :>
01:12:480 (5) - ^
01:23:970 (5) - ^
In Normal I focus on the violin sound, and thus I would not want to neglect these sounds although they are 1/4. Given that it is a slow song I hope it will be okay

Other
HP Drain is a bit high for a "Normal" difficulty
Really? O.O I find some song having HP4, but anyway, if this is a slow song, I will change it to HP3
Hard
Hard (Priority Difficulty, as described in the post)
00:47:746 (5,6) - Was kind of weird to play
I agree! Change it into slider + circle for better playability
00:51:416 (1,2,3,4) - make these closer to the center
Sure
00:56:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - (optional) ^
Gonna not touch this, the spacing is acceptable
01:01:310 (1) - Too far in the corner imo
at least they are not offscreen :P

Well, I tried. The map is looking good so far, and although the Hard diff needs a bit more work, the map is moving along nicely. I hope I helped! :)
Thanks!

Change to a SFW BG!
dylansantosh
Hey, kinda late mod, sorry, was busy with moving and whatnot

Easy
00:24:289 (2,3) - this could easily blanket, or if not make 00:26:842 (4) - somewhat symmetrical, all slider directions in this seem kind of random and unstructured.
01:16:629 (3,4,1) - Overlaps like this are also kind of frowned upon in Easy difficulties

I kind of stopped looking for stuff to comment on since i think i kind of know what is going on. What makes an easy difficulty nice is not the star rating, but rather note placement which is easy to follow and structured to some extend, this is to show players what is used commonly in regular playing rather than patterns that seem random and not really flowing.

Normal
this difficulty is already a lot better than the previous, i can see that you are trying to "make sense" with the note placement, but even still i think trying to point out everything that in my opinion should not be like that is pointless, instead i'd recommend studying the lower difficulty maps of others to find out what makes them play so nice. Its really hard to explain, but it has to feel right for a beginner to play.

again, symmetry is key, especially in lower difficulties.

Hard
00:24:927 (5,1) - this is just one example, but this is really weird flow. there are more like this in the map, but again, trying to point it out all similar stuff is probably pointless. I recently have seen this really nice video by pishifat which explains his objective view to flow. Actually i'd recommend watching all of them.
-Latias-
From my modding Queue

Hard
00:01:310(1,2) this doesn't work with two long sliders. As you listen to 00:02:268 the music changes and then go back to the beginning. What i think you should be do is end slider 1 on 00:01:948 and add some sort of circles or slider at 00:02:268 and 00:02:587
00:09:927 nc here
00:12:799(1,2) you need to readjust these 2 sliders, as the singer says something new at 00:13:757 which is slider 1's end. You can adjust this to where slider one repeats at 00:13:119 instead of 00:13:278 and make slider 2 start at 00:13:757 instead
00:15:034(1) singers starts singing here, so you should start this slider here instead
00:20:140(1) same thing as ^^^
00:30:353(1) ^^^
00:36:895(2) move to 00:37:055
00:39:608(2) instead of one big slider here, try to make in to smaller sliders here as the singer is singing different lines here
00:47:746(5) move to 00:47:587

Overall, this map is pretty decent. But there's some small problems with putting notes with the voice and notes being on blue ticks.

Hope this mod helps ! :D
Topic Starter
Knarf

DylanSan wrote:

Hey, kinda late mod, sorry, was busy with moving and whatnot

Easy
00:24:289 (2,3) - this could easily blanket, or if not make 00:26:842 (4) - somewhat symmetrical, all slider directions in this seem kind of random and unstructured.
Blanketed. idk if your "unstructure" is the same as my "unstructure", but I rarely put notes randomly
01:16:629 (3,4,1) - Overlaps like this are also kind of frowned upon in Easy difficulties
These kind of overlap is well-structured I think you will agree, and it has good flow idk if you will agree, so I will keep it

I kind of stopped looking for stuff to comment on since i think i kind of know what is going on. What makes an easy difficulty nice is not the star rating, but rather note placement which is easy to follow and structured to some extend, this is to show players what is used commonly in regular playing rather than patterns that seem random and not really flowing.
I need to say, although star ranking is not too accurate as you might think, it indeed has its significance on difficulties. You know this is a slow song, notes placement is simple, so this is not really very difficult. If I were a beginner player, I would think "wow those sliders are great and I can easily SS it without taking care of the rhythm!" imo this map is actually much easier than conventional difficulties

Normal
this difficulty is already a lot better than the previous, i can see that you are trying to "make sense" with the note placement, but even still i think trying to point out everything that in my opinion should not be like that is pointless, instead i'd recommend studying the lower difficulty maps of others to find out what makes them play so nice. Its really hard to explain, but it has to feel right for a beginner to play.

again, symmetry is key, especially in lower difficulties.

Hard
00:24:927 (5,1) - this is just one example, but this is really weird flow.
Changed, according to your sense of "flow". Actually, if you see some other maps, you will find more unstructured flow than mine and I think you will have to write thousands of words on that
there are more like this in the map, but again, trying to point it out all similar stuff is probably pointless. I recently have seen this really nice video by pishifat which explains his objective view to flow. Actually i'd recommend watching all of them.
Thanks!

-Latias- wrote:

From my modding Queue

Hard
00:01:310(1,2) this doesn't work with two long sliders. As you listen to 00:02:268 the music changes and then go back to the beginning. What i think you should be do is end slider 1 on 00:01:948 and add some sort of circles or slider at 00:02:268 and 00:02:587
00:09:927 nc here
00:12:799(1,2) you need to readjust these 2 sliders, as the singer says something new at 00:13:757 which is slider 1's end. You can adjust this to where slider one repeats at 00:13:119 instead of 00:13:278 and make slider 2 start at 00:13:757 instead
I guess you may misread the slidertick sound :3
00:15:034(1) singers starts singing here, so you should start this slider here instead
00:20:140(1) same thing as ^^^
00:30:353(1) ^^^
I am not following the vocals, sorry :(
00:36:895(2) move to 00:37:055
there are no sound on white tick. You could see both violin and vocals are at 00:36:895 -
00:39:608(2) instead of one big slider here, try to make in to smaller sliders here as the singer is singing different lines here
I am following the violin. This is a great and only opportunity for me to add the long slider as no other instruments sound are in between
00:47:746(5) move to 00:47:587
I am not following vocals here. Instead I follow violin at 00:47:746 - 00:47:906 - 00:48:225 -

Overall, this map is pretty decent. But there's some small problems with putting notes with the voice and notes being on blue ticks.
It is not good ;), when nearly every modders say it sucks xddd
I think I need to find some advice on rhythm placement. I try to make it consistent, but it seems it is a failure

Hope this mod helps ! :D
Thank you!
Heart Attack
Easy

00:01:310 - Offset starst here (counts for all diffs)
00:01:310 (1) - Sliders shouldn't end like that on the blue ticks, but since the sound is there, your BPM is probably wrong. (could also be a 1/3 map but that means your offset is wrong too, however the thing with the bpm is far more likely :D)
00:12:799 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - counts for all these too
And why don't you add some circles, the whole diff has only 8 circles and 49 sliders
00:33:863 - This timing point is needless
00:53:012 - some object maybe?
01:01:948 - another timing point with no purpose
01:04:023 - and another one

Normal

00:47:746 (1,2) - should be removed and replaced with a slider starting from 00:47:587 - and ending at 00:48:225 (2) -
00:55:885 - object
01:16:310 - 1/4 slider

Hard

00:02:427 (2) - end this here 00:03:225 -
00:03:544 - circle and replace this 00:03:704 (3) - with circles (you should form a triple)
00:07:534 (2,3) - Same
00:16:629 (3) - replace the whistle with a clap
00:24:927 (5) - Don't stack such confusing rhytms
00:31:948 (3,4) - Same
01:03:863 (1) - remove the second clap, it sounds messed up.
01:06:416 (1) - Also feels messed up.

Gl with this.
Topic Starter
Knarf

Heart Attack wrote:

Easy

00:01:310 - Offset starst here (counts for all diffs)
00:01:310 (1) - Sliders shouldn't end like that on the blue ticks, but since the sound is there, your BPM is probably wrong. (could also be a 1/3 map but that means your offset is wrong too, however the thing with the bpm is far more likely :D)
00:12:799 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - counts for all these too
Interesting point! I would look into this deeply
And why don't you add some circles, the whole diff has only 8 circles and 49 sliders wwwwwwwwwww
00:33:863 - This timing point is needless
it changes the volume i think
00:53:012 - some object maybe?
I am not following vocal maybe
01:01:948 - another timing point with no purpose
it changes the volume i think
01:04:023 - and another one
Same

Normal

00:47:746 (1,2) - should be removed and replaced with a slider starting from 00:47:587 - and ending at 00:48:225 (2) -
I am following violin here
00:55:885 - object
I am not following vocal here, and 5/4 tick gap is not too large in Normal
01:16:310 - 1/4 slider
Not following vocal here

Hard

00:02:427 (2) - end this here 00:03:225 -
00:03:544 - circle and replace this 00:03:704 (3) - with circles (you should form a triple)
I think you mean ending the slider at 00:02:427 (2) -... Here I would like to just map at the piano sound, it is just prelude anyway. And I think the slidertick already serves the purpose
00:07:534 (2,3) - Same
Same
00:16:629 (3) - replace the whistle with a clap
Sure!
00:24:927 (5) - Don't stack such confusing rhytms
I think I have this rhythm before so it may not be too confusing. The reason why I stack it is for better flow; unstacking the notes make it less pretty
00:31:948 (3,4) - Same
Same
01:03:863 (1) - remove the second clap, it sounds messed up.
Yes
01:06:416 (1) - Also feels messed up.
Yes

Gl with this.
Thanks!
Shunao

Hi!
NM from my Queue~ ( つ・`д・´)っ

• [Hard]
  1. 00:01:310 - 00:06:416 - You're skipping beats on the red and white ticks covered by sliders. So I have suggestions for you (because this sliders are overmapped):
    1. Here 00:01:310 - Put a 1/2 slider, add notes here 00:01:948 and here 00:02:268 - Your slider here stop it until 00:02:906 , add a note here 00:03:225 and add here 00:03:544 - until 00:03:863
    2. 00:01:310 - Remove the slider and add notes here 00:01:310 - 00:01:629 - 00:01:948 - and here 00:02:268
    3. 00:01:310 - Stop the slider here 00:01:948 and add a note here 00:02:268
    The suggestions are the same for this slider 00:06:416 (1)
  2. 00:04:821 (4) - Ends on downbeat so I suggest to try this
  3. 00:15:353 (1,2,3,4) - This is not the same pattern but this is the same vocals that 00:20:459 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is inconsistent
  4. 00:35:778 (1,3) - No overlap, because like this it's weird, and I think you can if you move some notes.
  5. 00:38:651 - Add a note for emphasize.
  6. 00:38:970 (1,2) - Bad overlap, the overlap can be like this but for 00:39:608 this slider you need Ctrl+ G
  7. 00:41:204 - There is a strong vocals so I suggest to put a note.
  8. 00:44:555 (3) - This note is not good, because the end of this slider is not with the instruments or the vocals, so try this
  9. 00:45:991 (4,5) - Imperfect blanket and fix the spacing.
  10. 00:55:406 (5) - Remove the renverse and keep the slider because the end is not here 00:55:725 - The end is here 00:55:565
  11. 00:58:757 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing and the aesthetic are weird so try this , it's better
  12. 01:01:310 (1) - Why this slider is not similar that the others 01:01:948 (2,3,4) , because there that sound wrong.
  13. 01:21:097 (4,1) - Imperfect blanket
  14. 01:21:736 (1,2,3) - Move closer a little more to these notes they are too far.
I honestly think that this difficulty would need a lot of work aesthetic wise and spacing wise. This diff just got remapped (i think) but it needs further reworking/polishing on your end because it lacks structure and consistency.

That's all for me!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR MAP!
Topic Starter
Knarf
Thanks for the modding! It seems that my strange mapping style cannot reach today's standard, and therefore I will stop mapping. The passion for a quitting osu! standard for more than two year guy to map is due to this strange pattern, and therefore if this cannot be accepted and must be changed, I can do nothing. Here I would like to show my sincere thanks to all modders for their hard work! I notice some of you have the potential to become BN/ admins and I could predict after years the front page will be full of red, green colored usernames, just like my first map's thread t/145416 , which is 3 years ago. I am so proud to see there are already 1 GM, 1 QAT, 1 dev, and 2 BN on my front page. Let time fly and see! And I can predict I will be still a small potato with failure wwwwww My first map was too bad that I deleted it to cover my black history, and idk if I will delete this map too. But anyway this thread will never die. This mapping journey is short but precious, and I will never forget these days. Again, thanks for all modders!

btw, @ShogunMoon, I haven't remapped xddddddddddddddddddd

I notice that after the map is deleted for years, the post count in the thread will not be counted. I used to have >600 posts before, and returned to a combo commander gg; now I become back rhythm incarnate, and in the future I will turn back to combo commander again lol