don't swear in this forum plz you will get time out by the moderator
_handholding
fk the police mods
Mahogany
fuck you
Caput Mortuum
Jancok
Stefan
Don't worry, you don't have to swear to be silenced.
Zain Sugieres
kurwa
Runiel
This thread is anathematizingly substandard and preposterous.

It's discernible that swearing is acquiesce in this sub-colloquium.

Next allotment, you should scrutinize your proposition before making a thread about it.

Also, Fornicate you for Squandering my time.
Caput Mortuum
Copulate you and your disposal
Perfection
o dil lei lo mo 
ding lei go fai 
o dil lei tsuen ga 
bak po
Razzy
verdammt helvete perkele merde
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

fuck you
thanks me too
Ashton
nai
abraker
arse
ass
asshole
bastard
child-fucker
crap
cunt
fuck
holy shit
motherfucker
shit
shit ass
shitass
son of a bitch
son of a motherless goat
son of a whore
sweet Jesus
FuZ

have fun in jail, cunt
Offdensen
Bitch ass dorito
Weriko
:3 :3 is this the place where you (insert) post so you git moar attention en post numbers?
abraker

FuZ wrote:

...[/img]

have fun in jail, cunt
Reported for insulting me by reporting me for insulting others
KatouMegumi

Stefan wrote:

Don't worry, you don't have to swear to be silenced.
Пока мат не переходит на личности, нахуй..
Stefan

Fizzn wrote:

нахуй..
nice try
Buster
fuck
7ambda
levesterz
Those who are liberal in their use of swear words are not the lazy and uneducated individuals they are often made out to be, a new study claims.

In fact, a well-stocked vocabulary of swear words is actually a healthy indicator of other verbal abilities.

Writing in the Language Sciences journal, US-based psychologists Kristin Jay and Timothy Jay, dismiss the long-held belief that swearing is a sign of inarticulateness. Working with the “poverty of vocabulary” concept (the assumption that people swear because they lack the intellectual capacity to find another way to express themselves) their experiment aimed to find out whether those more fluent in the art of swearing are less fluent in other forms of vocabulary. Using students as research subjects the psychologists then asked their participants to say as many different swear words as they could think of in 60 seconds. Other non-swearing tasks such as saying as many animal names in the same space of time were also set to compare the findings.

The results found that volunteers who could produce the greatest quantity of swear words could also produce the most words in other categories. If the “poverty of vocabulary” explanation was true then the opposite should have been the case.
source
a k a r i-
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
GSG95
my god the dead navy seal meme
CookieBite
dil lei lo mo
NarixuZen
*swears about people swearing*