forum

I WANNA PLAY EZ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Domo3311
I know theres already a guide by "Almost" on EZ but i still have some questions about it. So my reading is insanely bad, i can't even read some AR 9 4 star maps. What do you guys suggest i do? Do i play low AR songs and gradually get to AR 5 then put on EZ? I'd like to know some of your guyz procedures as how how you learned Ez. How long does it take the average person to learn EZ? If it were to take like 3+ months then i would prolly be wasting my time so i'd like to know someof the infos. I play this game mostly for fun and EZ looks really fun imo so ya :p Anyone with any EZ experience pls halp :D
ithgyu
You can edit ar on maps and slowly go down by .5 and gradually get towards EZ ar. Or you can jump right in and yolo, eventually you will get the hang of it. As long as you are practicing low ars, you will get better at it
rekhichem
just do it :o
Rilene
Or simply force yourself to play EZ, at least there are some map which is very easy to read with EZ.
Caput Mortuum
Press F1 and then Q.
Endaris
Enter those 3* multilobbies and watch yourself lose time by time against those 150k players.
Being good at EZ just means looking at the objects differently and channeling patience and determination (provided you want to get FCs).
If you just want to derp and get A ranks and destroy people on it in multi that never played it before then just like play whatever.

Also worth noting:
You have problems on many 4* maps even without EZ so it's rather dumb to have any expectations for that.

Editing maps is kind of worthless unless you edit them to the exact EZ values to practice a specific pattern you can't read.

If you want to have a "better" transition just play maps that don't move you to the extreme difficulties yet. Play some CS6+EZ for example as CS3 is good to handle and also because many maps with CS6 have a rather linear approach in flow that makes the overlaps less complex.

tl;dr
just play