forum

do you like Kimi no Na wa?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
Synopsis

The story is set one month after a comet has fallen for the first time in a thousand years in Japan. Mitsuha, a high school girl living in the countryside, wants to live in the city because she is tired of life in the country. Then, there's Taki. He's a high school student living in Tokyo with his friends while working as a part-timer at an Italian restaurant. He also has a strong interest in fine arts involving architecture. One day, Mitsuha dreams of herself as a young man. On the other hand, Taki also has a dream where he is a female student attending high school in the countryside. What's the secret behind their dreams?
NicoHolic777
ANIMOVIE OF THE DECADE
Eidea
I originally thought this movie was going to be about gender bending based on the synopsis.

Thankfully I gave it a chance later down the road and I would 1000% recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Luqanted
Y E S
kherthy
Yeah, but now I'm waiting for Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice).
NicoHolic777
For me, I think this could have a chance to beat Sprites Away, and even earn a spot on Oscars. I'm not exaggerating!
Obiwan
Yes it was a very good movie. One of my top fav movies ever and not just anime
ciara_old_1
yess, im a sucker for romance movies xd
also waiting for silent voice too
DeletedUser_6709840
It was a really good movie.

Although what bothers me is when people say the movie ended too "open ended".

I dont see how it ended 'open ended'. They found each other again and can now start a relationship and I don't see how that isnt a pretty solid ending.
Meah
yes