forum

Minibosses - Castlevania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 17 April 2011 at 2:35:10 PM

Artist: Minibosses
Title: Castlevania
Tags: Derekku Beuchi-chan Alace Larto collaboration collab
BPM: 147.95
Filesize: 7974kb
Play Time: 05:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. owc Finals (4.98 stars, 1054 notes)
Download: Minibosses - Castlevania
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well... I guess I should upload this

What you see here is the map that the Netherlands and Taiwan played for the 1st place of the owc. It's super easy compared to EVERYTHING else in the tournament, but it was for a good (I think) reason.

It was meant to be played as the very first map (out of nine), and it was also meant to be sightread.

As disappointing as the finals of the owc was, we (the staff) still put quite a bit of effort with this map. Progress was VERY slow and most of it was rushed but we still think we did a pretty good job on this.

Congratulations to Taiwan for winning the very first owc tournament, and also a special shout-out to the Netherlands who came second.

(And yes, the SB was a last minute thing that literally took 5 minutes to do. I was lazy... k?)

If I am part of the staff for the second owc (or even the guy who manages the thing), you can expect to see another one of these :D
Mismagius
Pretty awesome map.

It would be nice to get this approved. Why don't you do so? :P
Topic Starter
m980
Because I can't put it in pending without 2 difficulties. Disregard that.
Derekku
I'll definitely help fine-tune the timing and give a full mod (although not really needed ;p) when I have more time in a week or two.
DeathxShinigami
Go for approved m980!
Lilac
Man this was so awesome when I saw this. I even got it before it was submitted. XD

I wonder why this song though, m980?
Natteke
Agree, this map is pretty nice, but AR7 makes it very confusing
Topic Starter
m980
I'd like to know if anyone else thinks it would be better to raise(?) the AR.

Also, members of the staff are free to ungrave this whenever (if it gets graved)
marshallracer
some sliders in Lartos Part seem quite early

But this is just pure awesomeness :3
TimeFleeze
I'm so sorry but... I don't know how to download this beatmap by clicking the link you gave
web/maps/Minibosses%20-%20Castlevania%20(m980)%20%5Bowc%20Finals%5D.osu
May be it is deleted?
So confused....
Or can you reupload this beatmap?