forum

Kanae Asaba - Endless Starlight ~Inochi no Kirameki~ (OP ver

posted
Total Posts
show more
pishifat
pishi's linearity
00:49:266 (1,2) - why are you using another rythm here than on 00:48:603 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - ? makes it look inconsistent without a real reason in the song yhea changed one of the 3/4 sldiers
01:04:017 (4,5,6,1) - maybe align (1) with (4,5,6) becus then it looks just a little better yes
01:11:144 (1,2,3,4) - i generally don't agree with this due to the insane decrease in spacing, which feels a little awkward imo. ples up the spacing a bit ;w; contrast tho
01:31:862 (3,4,5) - cant this all be in a line too? did
this map is so much harder than the SR says uwu
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/751 ... ger%5D.osu
Lama Poluna

HighTec wrote:

00:12:967 - it'd be cool if u could change the star a bit so that this can get emphasised too, just leaving it empty is so not cool imo ;w; +
00:20:426 (4) - ctrl+h works better imo, catches the circular movement better overall -
00:33:851 (3,4) - "fix blanket kd pls" if this is an unintentional blanket pls make it a little more obvious +
00:37:829 (5) - can be NCd since the rythm changes here yea +

HighTec wrote:

@Lama Poluna can you please reduce the spacing on 00:55:896 (3,4,5) - a bit? it currently reads more like a double than a triple uwu
+
01:01:531 - should be tapable imo due to the intense part starting hereee +
01:19:928 (6,7,8,1) - consider making this a perfect squarrre +

red crayons incoming becus shitmod

gl with set~
http://puu.sh/rLQRh.osu <3 (new)
allein

Bearizm wrote:

or InternalLight's Blitzcrank LOOOOOOL i'm not sorry
fuck you

ew
hehe

HighTec wrote:

handsome's pentagons
00:12:967 - it'd be cool if u could change the star a bit so that this can get emphasised too, just leaving it empty is so not cool imo ;w; nah, i prefer focusing on stars more when the song starts
00:28:548 (1,2) - feeling like this could be more unique due to them being p hard notes yea agree
00:51:420 (4) - consider NC? song has a p big change happening nc the one after isntead
01:00:536 (1,2,3,4,5) - nah i dont agree with this being spaced this much yea, i think it should be even smaller since almost all instruments are dead at this point ok
01:12:387 (10,1) - bigger spacing for better emphasis mayb ? lowspacing is a form of emphasis and fits better to me
http://puu.sh/rOapd/3c52a3736a.osu
Shad0w1and
where did you find OP video without credits?
(and if you need I could make a smaller one or a better one xdd
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Shad0w1and wrote:

if smaller one means a smaller video file size then yes please! It would be greatly appreciated. I got the video from Lanturn.
Shad0w1and

Bearizm wrote:

Shad0w1and wrote:

if smaller one means a smaller video file size then yes please! It would be greatly appreciated. I got the video from Lanturn.
this one has lyric.
http://puu.sh/rP7kR/b6cd3c487a.flv
Topic Starter
Bearizm
Sorry if this is too much to ask, but uhm, is it possible to slightly compress the video that i'm currently using instead? I think I'd prefer the one with no lyrics eheh
Shad0w1and

Bearizm wrote:

Sorry if this is too much to ask, but uhm, is it possible to slightly compress the video that i'm currently using instead? I think I'd prefer the one with no lyrics eheh
No xd
Need original video to encode xd
Lanturn
The video to use is the english version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oorajmbSJUM

It's the same as the Japanese one.
Shad0w1and

Lanturn wrote:

wtf⋯⋯I did not realize that when I watch English ver lol
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Lanturn wrote:

oh btw, sorry for not telling you, Lanturn. I thought you're not going to reply the mods since you seem inactive.. and I wanted to rank this asap lol

starting to feel sick of this game.
Shad0w1and
Topic Starter
Bearizm
I'll update once I get my internet fixed. Thank you.
Stjpa
[General]
  1. Who's "LP"? Tags don't say who mapped the diff.
  2. Mind explaining why you use STR2 on Gold and upwards? It's not needed at all.
[Bronze]
  1. 01:00:371 (3,4) - Would be cooler if (3) was a slider so all the strong kicks are clickable and you still cover the downbeat that isn't part of the build-up anymore.
[Silver]
  1. 01:35:675 (6) - Missing hitsound (might wanna copy the hitsounds from a diff that 100% has correct ones to every other diff before calling me back).
[Gold]
  1. 00:23:907 (2,3) - Little weird that those are stacked when they weren't stacked before and afterwards tbh.
  2. 01:08:161 (4,1) - What exactly is this jump for? There's no build-up or anything like that that would make it consistent. At least I can't figure it out.
[Platinum]
  1. 00:28:548 (1,2) - These are so much stronger than the previous two circles but yet the spacing is the same? That's so counter-intuitive. :<
  2. 01:01:531 (1,1) - Personally I'd love to see them closer to each other, but I can't really explain why tbh. I feel like it can make people panic a little because of the amount of 1/8 repeats.
  3. 01:26:227 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Isn't it counter-intuitive when the second part of a build-up is way less intense than the first one? Circle spam would feel a lot better on the second part because of actual vocals.
  4. 01:33:023 (3) - Shouldn't it be NC'd for consistency?
[Diamond]
  1. 00:18:271 (4) - Mind using NC because of different SV?
  2. 00:49:266 (3,4,3,4) - They completely ignore the music and don't fit rhythm-wise at all. Why not just using a 1/1 slider like everywhere else? Or at least make the spacing consistent here. It's really weird when an object that has less intense music on it got more emphasis than the previous object with actually a more intense music.
  3. 00:56:310 (4,5) - I can feel a crippling depression inside my body because of their ugliness. For some reason you made the double after a slider harder in this calm part than everywhere else where the music is more intense.
  4. 01:07:664 (2,3) - Pretty similar, perma intense 1/2 vocals and same patterning & spacing than before where it was way calmer.
  5. 01:25:730 (1) - Not a big deal, but is it possible to make the loop more centered?
[Master]
  1. Do you mind using the same volumes as the other diffs? At least in the kiai because there they are really quiet imo.
  2. 01:26:227 (1,2,1,2) - Compared to all the other patterns in the diff this feels extremely overdone. Of course sliders are more lenient, but it's still pretty harsh here. Else the diff is pretty cool.
[Challenger]
  1. Any reason why you only use two combocolours instead of 4? Ofc they are not needed but I'd like at least three different ones.
thats it
pishifat
bearizm change my colors pls :(
toybot

Stjpa wrote:

[General]
  1. Who's "LP"? Tags don't say who mapped the diff.
Lama Poluna
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Stjpa wrote:

[General]
  1. Who's "LP"? Tags don't say who mapped the diff. there's Lama Poluna in the tags. I'll make a better map description later, my internet isn't stable as i'm using my phone's mobile data.
  2. Mind explaining why you use STR2 on Gold and upwards? It's not needed at all. all changed to 1
[Bronze]
  1. 01:00:371 (3,4) - Would be cooler if (3) was a slider so all the strong kicks are clickable and you still cover the downbeat that isn't part of the build-up anymore. I kinda like the tap rhythm as how it currently is right now, all the drum sounds are clickable already so yea lol
[Silver]
  1. 01:35:675 (6) - Missing hitsound (might wanna copy the hitsounds from a diff that 100% has correct ones to every other diff before calling me back). I did copy the hitsounds, but higher difficulties don't really use a lot of whistles. so I'll add whistles to this, same with the earlier part.
[Gold]
  1. 00:23:907 (2,3) - Little weird that those are stacked when they weren't stacked before and afterwards tbh. fixed
  2. 01:08:161 (4,1) - What exactly is this jump for? There's no build-up or anything like that that would make it consistent. At least I can't figure it out. it's the vocals, but I don't think that's a jump because the heads between 4 and 1 isn't that far, the since the SV of this difficulty is fairly low, i'd say it'd feel natural to hit as it currently is atm. 01:19:597 (2,3) - this is what I would consider a jump because your cursor has to move further away from the first object's head.
[Platinum]
  1. 00:28:548 (1,2) - These are so much stronger than the previous two circles but yet the spacing is the same? That's so counter-intuitive. :< Yep, it may seem like it but I see it kind of differently. Maybe it's just me but 00:28:548 (1) - is a drum snare and that background sound idk what it is, but the pitch is really high. Then at 00:28:713 (2) - the pitch drops and the drum is a kick instead of a snare so I'd like to keep this one, for the sake of symmetry as well tbh X)
  2. 01:01:531 (1,1) - Personally I'd love to see them closer to each other, but I can't really explain why tbh. I feel like it can make people panic a little because of the amount of 1/8 repeats. hmmmm... i'll just change this into a 1/2 slider actually so that it follows the vocals instead of a 1/8 repeat. seems a bit random in this diff i guess.
  3. 01:26:227 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Isn't it counter-intuitive when the second part of a build-up is way less intense than the first one? Circle spam would feel a lot better on the second part because of actual vocals. the circles was placed in the beginning because of the drums, and the absence of vocals. The sliders are in the second part because of the presence of vocals. Yes it seems counter-intuitive but I was just following what the strong sounds are at different stages of the song :D if both parts were to have circles then it would be insanely difficult for what this difficulty is trying to be. If the first parts were to be sliders and the second part were to be circles, then it would also be counter intuitive because the vocals are really strong at the second part. sorry for a long explanation!
  4. 01:33:023 (3) - Shouldn't it be NC'd for consistency? yep, changed.
[Challenger]
  1. Any reason why you only use two combocolours instead of 4? Ofc they are not needed but I'd like at least three different ones. changed already.
thats it
Thanks! I'll update everything once handsome and lama posts their update on this.

I also made some slight positional changes on Star Guardian difficulty. Just cleaning things up, is all. :) just in case if you're wondering what i changed there.
Lama Poluna
[Diamond]
  1. 00:18:271 (4) - Mind using NC because of different SV? +
  2. 00:49:266 (3,4,3,4) - They completely ignore the music and don't fit rhythm-wise at all. Why not just using a 1/1 slider like everywhere else? Or at least make the spacing consistent here. It's really weird when an object that has less intense music on it got more emphasis than the previous object with actually a more intense music.+
  3. 00:56:310 (4,5) - I can feel a crippling depression inside my body because of their ugliness. For some reason you made the double after a slider harder in this calm part than everywhere else where the music is more intense. +
  4. 01:07:664 (2,3) - Pretty similar, perma intense 1/2 vocals and same patterning & spacing than before where it was way calmer. +
  5. 01:25:730 (1) - Not a big deal, but is it possible to make the loop more centered? Don't understand
thaaaaanks <3

http://puu.sh/rVTg5.osu <3
hehe
the sliders arent hard at all
volumes changed

http://puu.sh/rW1dr/f24d1a2d86.osu
Topic Starter
Bearizm
OK Updates:

Applied Mods
Changed Video File
Changed pishi's Combo Colors
Applied handsome's and LP's changes.
Adjusted some spacing errors in Star Guardian:
01:27:222 (1) - DS Changed to 4.25 instead of 4.00 to go along with the song and the rest of the upcoming jumps.
01:27:885 (1) - Stacked with ^ instead of overlapped.
01:28:382 (1) - Fixed symmetry.
Stjpa
when checking tags i forgot that the beatmap page starts cutting tags when there are too many xd

(handsome 4 elite mapper pls)
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Stjpa wrote:

(handsome 4 elite mapper pls)
burnt rice
Topic Starter
Bearizm
New minor update:

Spinner in the beginning is changed to a circle for better consistency. [Bronze]

Hitsound adjustments throughout most difficulties. Mostly very tiny fixes (whistles).
Stjpa
Re-bub almost w
Spaghetti
!e621 gnar teemo male/male
Topic Starter
Bearizm
am i free now
vick
Congratz !! ♥
sahuang
Gratz~~guess i don't need to mod this now o.o
Vivyanne
woo congratsu~
Kyouren
Gratzz :3
-Latias-
"Welcome to summoner's rift"

Congrats
Sotarks
when english ver ?
HootOwlStar
your starlight will be endless so keep on beaming. good luck and congrats.
Topic Starter
Bearizm
thanks everybody :D
Lanturn
sigh. I didn't realize you removed my diff because I didn't respond to the one mod for me since I was waiting for additional mods. I never looked at the front page when my email popped up. So it's kind of a bummer. That message you replied to never said you removed my diff, so I never assumed it was gone the whole time lol. To be honest, I never got an email about a post on this thread since the video thing, so I had no idea you were moving this forward still.

rip. It is my fault I've been so inactive lately... but I would have done something provided I got an email from the latest mod.

Topic Starter
Bearizm
;ー;

Sorry Lanturn, I just wanted to be done with this game. I'm just a washed up shitmapper. I really am sorry for letting my impatience to cause this, but I hope you understand. My apologies.
Brodogs
Handsome's Master has some very pretty stars :3