Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa nai keredo

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Nymph

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Combo colors 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 are very similar, maybe mix them around so the similar ones dont come in a row really? Then I changed the colour
Why only 2 diffs? will you add another one? 3 diffs with a 5mins songs is really really hard to get modded...and my diff is actually more like a hard not insane so I think this maybe ok.

[Yuki]
Why is this the only diff with a custom name? yeah this has special meaning. I made this map for someone so this diff just follow his name.
Consider adding a break in between your current 2, since it has a playtime of 2:30 in between those. I think this is OK? because the 2nd part is very relax.
Use more whistles (specially in the beginning when there's barely any hitsounds besides finishes). ya I don't think so, because I really want this part be different from next part so I add whistles on next part and keep this part silence~
03:26:880 - Unsnapped kiai start. oops..fixed

[Air_kannabi's Easy]
Your combos get pretty long for an Easy diff, like for example 03:12:186 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), among others
00:07:288 (3) - Avoid short sliders that repeat multiple times on the easiest diff.
01:25:655 (6) - ^
01:37:900 (5) - ^
01:42:798 (4) - ^
I'll stop from pointing them out now, but take them in mind
03:02:390 - Unsnapped timing section, wont affect your spinner end as intended.
03:25:043 (1,1,1) - Dont spam new combos.

Pretty nice and sweet maps

thanks Hana~
Topic Starter
Nymph

Sander-Don wrote:

yay, glad someone is mapping this, i love this song xD
;) I love this song too~
Air_kannabi

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Combo colors 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 are very similar, maybe mix them around so the similar ones dont come in a row
Why only 2 diffs? will you add another one?

[Yuki]
Why is this the only diff with a custom name?
Consider adding a break in between your current 2, since it has a playtime of 2:30 in between those.
Use more whistles (specially in the beginning when there's barely any hitsounds besides finishes).
03:26:880 - Unsnapped kiai start.

[Air_kannabi's Easy]
Your combos get pretty long for an Easy diff, like for example 03:12:186 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), among othersfixed
00:07:288 (3) - Avoid short sliders that repeat multiple times on the easiest diff.Although I think this is no problem but I changed part of the sliders

01:25:655 (6) - ^
01:37:900 (5) - ^
01:42:798 (4) - ^
I'll stop from pointing them out now, but take them in mind
03:02:390 - Unsnapped timing section, wont affect your spinner end as intended.fixed
03:25:043 (1,1,1) - Dont spam new combos.fixed

Pretty nice and sweet maps
thanks Hana~ :D

Download: Hatsune Miku - Uta ni Katachi wa nai keredo (Nymph_) [Air_kannabi's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Nymph
Updated~ (Air's Easy combo colours fixed.)

Ready~!
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Snowy Dream
;)
Megurine Luka
Topic Starter
Nymph
Thanks guys for stars~ ;)
Sakura
[Yuki]
00:31:931 - This break is pretty short, im sorry but your gonna need something longer or a break before the other long break you have.
02:56:268 (3,4) - This is a bit of a big jump, made me trip since this is the only time spacing changes.

[Air_Kannabi's Easy]
You still need to use your breaks better, there's quite a bit of time after the break without any other kind of rest.
Topic Starter
Nymph

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Yuki]
00:31:931 - This break is pretty short, im sorry but your gonna need something longer or a break before the other long break you have.Delete something to make the break time more comfortable.
02:56:268 (3,4) - This is a bit of a big jump, made me trip since this is the only time spacing changes.changed to only 1 slider.

[Air_Kannabi's Easy]
You still need to use your breaks better, there's quite a bit of time after the break without any other kind of rest. Added some break times~
thanks hana! Waiting for check~
Sakura
Talked with mapper but he prefers to keep a 2 diff mapset, and likes the mapset as it is, and i respect the mappers' choice

Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Nymph
Thanks Hana! :) (Thank you so much for suggesting me add another diff, But I used to want this GD easy to be 3 stars normal, but now it is an easy, and I don't want GD mapper to remap this, neither I want to add a normal cause I think my diff is not too hard, So I decided to keep this ! Thanks a lot !)
Kanon
终于泡了,恭喜~
go go ranked 8-)
zsr123
Hatsune01Miku
JUST WALK AROUND HERE =w=+((飄走
gxytcgxytc
加油吧 -.-
blissfulyoshi
T_T quite sleepy right now, will continue the mod later, but wanted to post what I had right now. (No need for kds until I at least complete the mod)

Air_kannabi's Easy:
02:14:023 (2) - the placement of this note looks a little messy under 02:12:186 (3)
02:18:921 (3) - new combo for new line of lyrics?
03:14:635 (5) - new combo to be consistent with 03:20:145 (1)
03:45:859 (1) to spinner - Compared to the section before it, you have double the amount of combos for similar sounding sections. Is this done on purpose?

Edit: Didn't find anything noteworthy in Yuki's so just fix those things and I should be able to rank.
Topic Starter
Nymph
;) Thanks I will fix after your mod is done completely~
kanpakyin
要不和bakajo的版本一起Rank?反正都泡了= =
Topic Starter
Nymph
...我说的不算呢..我也想
Topic Starter
Nymph

blissfulyoshi wrote:

T_T quite sleepy right now, will continue the mod later, but wanted to post what I had right now. (No need for kds until I at least complete the mod) Thanks for the sleepy mod^^

Air_kannabi's Easy:
02:14:023 (2) - the placement of this note looks a little messy under 02:12:186 (3) fixed the spacing and the following notes changed a little too.
02:18:921 (3) - new combo for new line of lyrics? fixed
03:14:635 (5) - new combo to be consistent with 03:20:145 (1) fixed
03:45:859 (1) to spinner - Compared to the section before it, you have double the amount of combos for similar sounding sections. Is this done on purpose? I don't think it is on purpose, but the Gd mapper is offline right now, so deleted some combos.

thanks^^ fixed now, ready~
blissfulyoshi
Ranked!
wcx19911123
哈哈哈和
不愧是俺の嫁神mapper
Topic Starter
Nymph
Thanks very much blissfulyoshi 8-)
KanaRin
Congratz<3
hoLysoup