Odaril wrote:Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game
- That custom clap is really loud compared to the other hitsounds. You should get a new one that's less loud. done
- Ozzy's Taiko and the Normal diff don't have the red lines in the beginning. The red lines must be the same for all diffs, so add them. fixed
- The timing is also wrong. Use this one FOR ALL DIFFS: fixed
- offset: 2030 // BPM 146,000 that's +10 from your current offset
- offset: 2240 // BPM: 128,000 that's +15 from your current offset
- offset 3610 // BPM 142,000 you don't have this one
- offset 3863 // BPM 158,000 that's what you have
- Make it start at the same time as the other diffs. done
- 00:21:711 (1) - It's not much, but this slider's repeat is partially covered by previous notes. Since it's a repeat slider, you can just change its shape, it won't affect anything else. fixed
- 00:32:344 (1) - Why a kick slider ? eh..I'm not sure what you mean but I personally think this one is fine
- 01:04:622 (1) - The sudden silence on that note feels extremely weird. The player is used to the loud clap, and suddenly, an almost silenced soft finish kicks in. Make it louder ? done
- 01:34:052 (5,6,7) - These notes sound weird because they're on a red tick I think it's fine,and I change the 4 to a slider end at 01:33:673 so it might sounds better.
- 00:16:964 (3,4) - Stack with (9,10) ? done