Mystica wrote:Here comes my mod.
01:33:673 lol 开八分之一拍下的2连么
why dont you have your offset on the first note? It's no changin rythm.
eh.........I dont understand this
00:21:711 (8) - new combo done
00:23:230 (1) - then remove combo here done
00:24:179 (7) - delete new combo done
00:24:369 add new combo done
00:39:559 remove whistle hitsound done
I'd say the sliders are too fast.. but It's probably okay. Very hard because of that.
01:04:242 (1) - new combo done
01:33:673 (2,3) - instead of two notes.. I would rather do a slider.. but I actually think you should have one note here.
01:34:052 (4,5) - ^
ok, 3 and 5deleted
Thats it. Good luck, and here's a star!
Odaril wrote:Ozzy's Taiko
- Make it start at the same time as the other diffs ? Normally most taiko diffs (on this site) will start before or even continue after most osu! standard maps, and to be honest, in this case, starting earlier is better, because it'd allow full enjoyment, and lets me map parts I want to map lol.
- =o I like what you did with the combo colours and beat placement I try =w=
Odaril wrote:Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game
- That custom clap is really loud compared to the other hitsounds. You should get a new one that's less loud. done
- Ozzy's Taiko and the Normal diff don't have the red lines in the beginning. The red lines must be the same for all diffs, so add them. fixed
- The timing is also wrong. Use this one FOR ALL DIFFS: fixed
- offset: 2030 // BPM 146,000 that's +10 from your current offset
- offset: 2240 // BPM: 128,000 that's +15 from your current offset
- offset 3610 // BPM 142,000 you don't have this one
- offset 3863 // BPM 158,000 that's what you have
- Make it start at the same time as the other diffs. done
- 00:21:711 (1) - It's not much, but this slider's repeat is partially covered by previous notes. Since it's a repeat slider, you can just change its shape, it won't affect anything else. fixed
- 00:32:344 (1) - Why a kick slider ? eh..I'm not sure what you mean but I personally think this one is fine
- 01:04:622 (1) - The sudden silence on that note feels extremely weird. The player is used to the loud clap, and suddenly, an almost silenced soft finish kicks in. Make it louder ? done
- 01:34:052 (5,6,7) - These notes sound weird because they're on a red tick I think it's fine,and I change the 4 to a slider end at 01:33:673 so it might sounds better.
- 00:16:964 (3,4) - Stack with (9,10) ? done
Thank you for modding~
Odaril wrote:Shiki's Hard
- There are times when you just stopped mapping, and it makes mini-breaks that feel wrong imo. Map something in them. Most of them are mapped, but I can't map the others because there's no sound
- 00:32:913 (5,6) - Stack them with (1,2) ? done
- 00:50:571 (5,1) - Surprising spacing switch: I was sure that the rhythm was 1/1 and not 1/2. Either draw (1) closer to (5), either make it a jump. done, (1) was moved closer to (5)
01:04:432 (2,3) - Why are (2) and the first beat of (3) almost silenced ? It's surprising while playing, and quite confusing. done, deleted the useless green life
- 01:21:520 (5,6) - Stack with (1,2) ? done
your BG's size is fine, but this black letterboxes... seems not cool
Set slider tickrate 2 in all diffs except Shiki's Hard because it has tickrate 2 already~ no, sorry, I dont like tickrate 2 on this song , Shiki's Hard's tickrate change to 1
00:26:457 (6) - whistle to the end done
00:27:217 (8) - ^ done
00:28:166 (1) - add finish done
add 20% volume to the finishes with 30-40%
1 unsnapped object fixed
00:06:141 (2,4) - whistles done
00:09:179 (2) - ^ done
00:13:166 (7) - 1/2 later done
00:19:052 (x) - add note done
00:22:090 (3) - finish to the start done
00:33:863 (1) - add clap done
00:34:052 (2) - remove clap done
00:34:242 (3) - add clap to the reverse done
00:35:571 (5) - whistles to the start, reverse, end done
00:36:521 (6) - remove whistle from the start done
00:38:989 (3) - whistle to the start done
00:39:369 (4) - ^ done
00:41:457 (6) - remove finish from the reverse, add whistle here done
00:42:027 (7) - whistles to the start, end done
00:42:597 (8) - remove whistle done
01:01:774 (9) - 1/2 later done
01:02:913 (3) - whistle to the end done
01:03:673 (5) - whistle done
01:10:698 (3) - finish to the start done
OD-1, AR +1 done
00:32:344 (1) - make this :(1) - finish, (2)start - whistle, (2)end - clap done
01:16:774 (x) - add note + finish done
01:20:951 (1) - same as 00:32:344 (1) done
01:24:749 (4,5) - replace 1/2 earlier no, sorry
01:27:597 (4,5) - ^ no, sorry
01:30:635 (4,5) - ^ no, sorry
ok,thanks for your modding.
- 01:22:470 - Start this Kiai Time at 01:22:850 instead (all diffs.) o.o
- Also, delete the Kiai Time running through the guitar solo (like you have in Normal).
gina91189 wrote:Hi, from my queue ;3.[Normal]
-AR -1 ? done
-I think the break is too long, at least fill in half of it.
00:04:242 (1) – this note appears to fast after the spinner imo fixed
00:16:014 (1) – too far from the previous note fixed
00:39:938 (1) – make the red point to an original point fixed
My eyes x_x, so many notes, can’t mod this diff (too hard to me), sorry.
Don’t really like Chinese songs even though I can understand them.
But still have a star from me ;D.
Nymph_ wrote:Hi hi~ (zsr123邀我来吐槽 )
00:16:774 (2) - 删了吧 怎么开头就这里白线拍子连起来了... done
00:38:609 (2,3,4) - 虽然觉得你肯定是故意这么放的 但是还是忍不住吐槽好丑..
01:11:268 (4) - 头上为什么会有clap? 有点违和 去掉了..
01:19:242 (5) - 转折上加FINISH? done
01:23:419 (4) - 这个CIRCLE夹在这SLIDER中间听起来很别扭 按节奏的话 是不是把后面的SLIDER都弄到前面来比较好 CIRCLE弄到01:24:938去?done
01:28:926 (3,4,5) - 同上 这里长白线我个人推荐先用长SLIDER 之后再用别的done
00:33:293 (1,2,3,4,5) - 音量过小了 完全听不见呢..我还用的是耳塞都听不到..起码+20啊 可以听到啊@@... 加太大就不好了拉.. 每个分别加了5% = =..
01:04:432 (2) - 这个是..? 红线的FINISH超诡异 而且这音量怎么了..正常的去掉红线FINISH 白线正常音量的FINISH就可以啊.. 这里音乐本身就有微弱的finish声音.. 所以我就硬跟了＝ ＝
01:08:799 (3) - ....音量给我+到60去.... ６０ 太高了 ５０ 吧＝ ＝.
01:12:217 (4,5,6,7) - 像这样的 就可以加绿线-10音量吧 试试吧 done
...后面的音量不吐槽了 可能你喜欢超安静的? 不会呀＝ ＝ 我觉得音量 应该正合适 之前是调得稍微大了些 然后就有人吐槽了..
01:29:400 (6) - 去掉去掉..就这里用了三连打 太违和了.. 蓝线上的 去掉了..
这个diff...鬼畜你好 鬼畜再见!!!!中文版翡翠剑 液
thanks a lot
Please reply to this mod post saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game.
- I didn't point it out the first time, but what are the "jun gyu jeon liu wei en qing song wan guo cai jie" tags for ? removed
- Also consider adding "ozzy" to the tags of all difficulties.done
- The timing in the beginning is wrong (I know it's mine T.T). I'm trying to get someone to look at it... Let's just wait. > <
- 00:07:280 (4) - Add a new combo here to cut off the long combo ? Notes that finish comboes give additionnal points (and HP), having these regularly is better for a Normal or Easy diff.done
- 00:13:356 (5) - Same suggestion and same reasons.done
- 00:19:432 (5) - Same suggestion and same reasons.done
- 00:19:812 (6) - I tend to think that kick sliders (that is, short sliders with more than 1 repeat) are confusing for Normal/Easy diffs. The number of repeats can rarely be guessed, and the slider being short, the cursor hides the repeat arrow. In this case, I just suggest you remove the last repeat and replace it with a slider that ends where (7) is.done
- 00:23:989 (3,4,5) - That's nazi of me, but while you're at it, reduce the spacing between these a bit.done
- 00:29:495 (1) - This spinner starts too early after the notes. It is surprising and I don't think it matches anything in the song.fixed
- 00:34:242 (1) - That placement might be very confusing... The note that was placed right before at the same place had a 1/1 time difference with the slider.I think it's fine
- 00:45:255 (1) - I find this spinner really too short for a Normal. New players (those who will play this, mainly) don't spin well, so the spinners need to be longer so they can complete them.fixed
- 01:10:318 (1) - This slider's repeat arrow is hidden by the hiburst from 01:08:419 (2) - . Since it's a repeat slider, you can just change its shape.fixed
01:18:103 (1) - This spinner starts too early after the notes. It is surprising and I don't think it matches anything in the song.fixed
- 01:21:331 (2) - This repeat slider's arrow is entirely hidden by the hitburst from the spinner.fixed since the spinner was removed..
- 01:32:913 (3,4,5,6,7) - I find this rhythm to be very confusing, because it doesn't match anything in the song directly, and is on red ticks. This is a suggestion, but you should try deleting (4,5,6,7) and replacing them either with the spinner, either with a long slider that would start at 01:33:293 - and finish at 01:34:812 - it doesn't match the drum ?
Odaril wrote:Shiki's Hard
- The parts that aren't mapped feel extremely weird. You CAN map something in them, should you be based on the bass sounds. 00:33:483 - this one feels weel and goes well with the song though, and so does 01:22:090 - this one. If you need help, PM me in-game, I will help you I think it's done now. But I can't catch the bass sound well.
- 00:24:369 (1) - The first beat of the slider has a clap, and it sounds extremely weird. Removed the clap.
- 00:50:571 (5,1,2,3) - This placement might be very confusing, because the spacing between (5) and (1) is the same as between (2) and (3), but the time gap isn't. I'd suggest to just space (1) correctly with (5) Fixed spacing.